OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Thundershock

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sif

Sif

Thundershock - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 4:26 am

North would stop laughing after a few more moments, sighing as he's forced back into a situation he's not too happy about. He'd walk over towards Fantasy, placing a hoof on her shoulder. He'd tilt his head and look away as he speaks. His voice would be soft, and strangely sincere. "You're... not going to be able to leave the city... you know that, right? Even if... you had some plan, or whatever. The Thunderbird won't let you go."

He'd shake his head, not seeming to believe the words he's saying, but something in him just really didn't want Fantasy to die. "I'm still mad, no doubt about it, but... I can't explain it, but I don't want to see you executed."
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 4:50 am

Fantasy's expression didn't show much, but it at least hinted at some kind of sad feeling. "I know. I... at least had hope in the beginning, but... yeah. I don't think I'm getting out of here alive, not without endangering others.

"And isn't the thunderbird trained by your pegasi leaders or something? I'd figure that's the only reason it hasn't killed the entire city yet."
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 5:02 am

North shrugged. "I guess? I don't know the details of the Thunderbird. That's well above my position."
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 5:08 am

"Oh." Fantasy said. "Well..." Her ears drooped. Her gaze fell, then went back to North. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 5:14 am

North shrugged again. He'd look into her eyes, his face completely blank. "I... I don't really know. We don't really have much time though..."
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 5:24 am

"Northern Wind!" a guard suddenly called from above them, "What are you doing? Stop chit-chatting with unicorns and get back to the search! Unless..."

He stomped the ground with his forehooves as he landed near them. "Is... would this happen to be the outsider we've been looking for?"

Fantasy looked at North, uncertainty dominating her features with a hint of a plea, a quiet, polite plea, peeking through her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 5:37 am

North would stiffen up a bit upon hearing his name. He'd shoot his attention towards the other guard. He'd remain quiet, looking towards Fantasy and, upon seeing her expressions. He'd look towards the guard and speak sternly and with confidence. "No, this unicorn passed the questions. ...Chocolate Caramel, right?" He'd look towards Fantasy as he said this, pausing for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 5:43 am

Fantasy's eyes widened in surprise, but only for a moment. "Correct." she said, and looked to the guard.

"Well, then move onto the next unicorn!" the guard snapped. "We only have so much time here, befo-..." The guard looked at Fantasy, then back at North. "Let's talk elsewhere. This isn't for unicorn ears." The guard took to the skies again, not waiting up on North as he flew off.

"Are you crazy you could be killed for this!" Fantasy hissed as soon as the guard was out of hearing range. "Why would you even do this for me? I'm an outsider, you barely know me, and... and... for all you know, you can't trust me! Why put your life on the line for a near-stranger like me?"
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 5:49 am

North would shrug again before looking to Fantasy.  He'd speak quietly, but quickly.  "Maybe for the same reasons you would."  North would give a small smile before taking off into the skies, flying after the other guard.  

Once he reached the guard he'd hover close by, his large wings flapping slowly, though they'd keep him in the air.  "Safe to speak here?"  He'd ask.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 6:01 am

"Yes." the guard responded. "I've heard rumors that the princesses are going to bring the thunderbird up to Pegasopolis if we don't find the outsider soon. And I don't know how soon is 'soon', so... I'm just hoping we find the outsider sooner than 'soon'."

The guard went silent for a minute as they flew, looking over the connected islets of Unicornia and regularly moving out of the flight paths of other pegasus guards. "Do you think we should round up the unicorns to search for her?" he asked finally. "Actually, no. That would cause panic, not to mention leaving a lot of earth ponies unmonitored and unoccupied. And there's no telling if the unicorn's learned enough to pass for one of us by now." He shivered. "Oh goddess, if that's the case, and the thunderbird has to come in... I don't know what the thunderbird would do, and I'm not too eager to find out. Do you have any ideas? Because the one the princesses are doing right now isn't working."
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 5:46 pm

North would think for a moment as he kept his pace with the other guard. He'd look around before an idea pops into his head and he begins to speak. "Finding the outsider is going to be... very difficult. But maybe finding whoever is helping her would be easier? There's no way an outsider could hide this well in the city alone. If we find whoever is helping her, we'll find her."

Maybe that'll buy me time to figure out a way to get her out of the city... or maybe incorporate her into it.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 6:52 pm

The guard nodded. "Yeah, makes sense. But how are we going to find who's helping her?"
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 12:58 am

North would think again for a moment before an idea pops in his head.  "Perhaps questioning the Unicorns was the wrong way to go...  Somepony must have told her enough about the city to pull-off a disguise.  Unicorns wouldn't have any interest in helping an outsider, but Earth Ponies would.  There must be a group of them helping the outsider, we just need to figure out how to bring them into the light...  Rounding up Earth Ponies won't cause as much of a panic as Unicorns would.  And anything is better than having the Thunderbird go searching..."
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 1:09 am

The guard nodded. "Perhaps we should suggest that to the princesses. But rounding up the earth ponies might seriously disrupt the daily routine of everypony in Pegasopolis... then again their routines are already pretty disrupted by the 'outsider on the loose' situation.

"This sounds like a good idea." The guard slowed to a hover and faced North as he spoke. "I'm going to try to talk to the princesses about this. You continue searching." And he flew off before North could say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 1:23 am

North gave a short salute towards the other guard as he flew off. He'd let out a sigh before quickly turning around and flying back in the direction of the park he had just left. He'd be flying quite fast, seeming to be trying to get back as soon as he can. Please still be there.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 1:49 am

Fantasy was in the streets of Unicornia again, having expected North to get tied to guard duty for several more hours and thus had gone to find Copper; she needed somepony who could act as her guide.

Fantasy crossed a lavender and cyan stone bridge to another islet that hosted a number of non-residential buildings. A number of them were closed, including a library, and Fantasy decided that it, and the other buildings, must be closed exactly because she could get a wealth of information from them that would help her blend in. She should have thought to go to them sooner, while the pony-hunt for her hadn't been so intense.

She decided she needed to get away from other ponies, especially pegasi. However, that plan didn't last half an hour before a pegasus approached and questioned her, and when she couldn't answer him, he and several others tackled her and shoved an inhibitor ring on her horn and chains around her ankles. The pegasus then picked her up by the chains and took to the sky, dangling her upside down as he flew in the direction of the royal pegasus castle.
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 1:54 am

North would arrive back in the park after a few moments.  He'd land near the apple tree he and Fantasy had just been under.  Once he noticed that she was gone he'd start to panic.  "Buck!  Where did she go?!"  He'd quickly look all around the tree, even looking into the branches on the faint hope that she, for some reason, climbed the tree.  He'd then quickly take to the skies again, searching every inch of the park for Fantasy.  

He'd slowly land in the middle of the park, realizing she was completely gone and he had no idea where she might have gone next.  He'd take flight once more, flying high into the sky, looking over the city's many islets and sub-sections.  He'd rub his chin with a hoof, seeming to be contemplating where he should start searching first.

He'd notice several Pegasus guards far off in the distance, carrying, or rather fighting over, a rather familiar looking pony.  He'd quint to get a better look before it clicks in his head.  Oh buck...  He'd quickly speed off in the direction of the castle, trying to arrive there at the same time as the guard and captured Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 5:51 pm

Fantasy didn't react to her situation. The winds from wings and sky beat her harshly, stinging her eyes and whipping her mane and tail wildly; her head felt pressurized from all the blood, her stomach fighting to hold its contents, and her legs and hooves were cold and felt kinda numb; her entire body weight hung from her thin ankles, chain cuffs digging into her flesh and most likely drawing blood (she wouldn't bother to look); and the pegasi surrounding her, eager to take a bit of fame and recognition for their part in tackling her, kicked and hit her, smacked her horn, and poked and prodded her. The pegasi were trying to provoke her for their own entertainment, get a reaction (more than a wince or a yelp) that they could later brag about and use to demonize her. Fantasy wasn't going to provide a reaction, though. She didn't really have a reason to: to cry was to call for help, to yell was to call out their unjust treatment of her, and neither reaction would be heard by anyone who cared about her.

She was dropped on cold hard marble head-first. She groaned and rolled over, excess blood just leaving her head when one of the pegasi kicked her hard in the stomach.

"Get up!" he barked, and kicked her again.

"H'Ough!" Fantasy groaned and curled her legs over her underside in an attempt to protect herself.

The pegasus attempted to kick her again, but was blocked by the hoof of another. "Stop it. We don't have time for this." he said, then pulled Fantasy up with a curt, "Get up."

And that's when North landed in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 6:00 pm

North would pant a bit after landing, having flown faster than he ever had before to reach them.  He'd look to Fantasy, forcing away a bit of building anger as he sees her in such a shape.  He'd maintain a blank expression before looking to the other guards.  He'd think for a moment, trying to think what best to say.  "So you got the outsider?  Keep her mostly together, will you?  Princess Tempest won't be happy if you take away her fun."

He'd keep glancing towards Fantasy, his mind racing as he tries to figure out what he's going to do.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 6:09 pm

Most of the guards immediately inched away from Fantasy, as if they might invoke Tempest's wrath simply by touching Fantasy. The damage was done, but it was petty damage and they wouldn't be doing any more.

"What's your business here?" the guard who'd carried Fantasy asked.
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 6:16 pm

North thought for a moment before speaking. "I'm not here to steal your glory or anything. I'm here to make 100% sure you got the right mare. I'm the only pony in this city who can do that. For all I know, this pony could just be a drunk who couldn't answer simple questions! Wouldn't want Princess Tempest to figure that out before you lot do." He'd maintain a serious tone and expression, though he was very uncertain if his story sounded convincing.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 6:20 pm

The guard raised his eyebrow, and the rest of them looked equally skeptical. "She sure didn't look or sound drunk."
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 6:23 pm

North would raise an eyebrow at them before speaking again. "And I'm sure all of you look and sound the same drunk? You wanna risk it, be my guest. It's not my head in danger here."

He'd continue his mental battle as he tries to think of a better idea. One pops into his head, and he considers using it if his current one fails.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 6:28 pm

The guards shuffled and shared uncomfortable glances. The one guard looked at Fantasy, seemingly examining her, then looked back to North. "Alright, go ahead. Though I'm not sure what kind of drunk behaves like she does."

Last edited by veryveryfluttershy on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 6:33 pm

North mentally yells in surprise, though his face remains blank. I can't believe that worked! He'd walk over towards Fantasy, slowly placing a hoof on her back. He'd look directly into her eyes, before speaking in his stern, guard voice. "You're either the outsider, or a drunk, ma'am. For your sake, I hope you're drunk."

He'd go quiet for a moment as he thinks, trying to think of the tests he gives to drunk ponies. "Can you count backwards from 10 for me, please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thundershock
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: Roleplay-
Jump to: