A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Tue May 16, 2017 1:50 pm

cryo would come out a moment later runing and jumping into the pool aswell, wearing swimimg shorts as it seems that his human habits still resides im him as he swam to sickle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Wed May 17, 2017 12:06 am

"Just for your info, it quite alright for ponies to go swimming without clothing." Sickle said as Cyro approached. "Not saying anything bad about it, It works for you."

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Wed May 17, 2017 9:31 am

"yea, its kind of a carryover when the split happend, some habits die hard, right?" cryo said as he swam next to sickle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Wed May 17, 2017 2:02 pm

Sickle gave Cyro a confused look. "I have no idea what you mean by the split. But as a fully grown young adult that been jumping out piles of snow to scary ponies ever since she was a filly. I completely agree with the habit part."

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Wed May 17, 2017 2:06 pm

"ohhhhh, right, i havent told that story yet to you, eheh, sorry" cryo said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Wed May 17, 2017 2:12 pm

"You don't have to sorry. It not like I told you my history." sickle said. "How about this, if you want to tell me the story, I'll hear it. If you want me to tell you my story. Then I'll tell ya. Deal?"

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Thu May 18, 2017 2:56 pm

"thats a deal then, who Begins then?" cryo asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Fri May 19, 2017 1:57 am

"I guess I'll go, I was the one ask." Sickle said. 
"I was born in the far corner of Equestria in the village of. Fridgbuge, Yeah, with a name like that no one would admit they're from there. Anyways it was a small village. It snowed all year around, to get to most buildings it was either snow tunnels or a trench. With two kinds of ponies that live there. Those that do not mind the snow too much and stay, and those that hated it and left. Then there was me. I was pretty much loco for snow. Snowball fights, igloos, Don't wake the pony eating yeti. If it involved snow I was into it. The only time I was hurt by it was when a giant gust of snow send me flying. Other than that, No frost bite, no hyperthermia, not even a case of the sniffles.
That was until one day in class. All I could remember was one moment my nose was itchy the next Everything in te classroom was covered in snow like a snow explosion or something. And that when I got my cutie mark, followed by weeks of detentions, clean up duties And a mean nickname from my classmates. However, while I'll cleaning up all the snow, I notice that I was able to make shapes out of it. In which I made my first sculpture. It was a tree, just a tree. not very creative but, it was the start of my passion. After that, I practice my snow blowing talent, start to make it into art. Move to Vanhoover. Became a professional artist. A bunch of misadventures later. and I'm here." Sickle finishing up her story.

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Wed May 24, 2017 2:16 pm

cryo listend to sickles story and was quite intrested by her story as he nodded, finding it intresting that he has found somepony with quite the elemental affinity to the Cold "thats realy cool, can you show me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Wed May 24, 2017 2:56 pm

"I would gladly show you but, I'm going to wait till be back on land. Kind of easier to do it when I'm not trying to keep my head afloat. Also unless your special talent is being immune to the cold. It going to get pretty cold in here." Sickle said to Cyro.

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Wed May 24, 2017 3:28 pm

cryo chuckled lightly and said "well im named cryo for a reason right? i can handle the Cold no problem"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Wed May 24, 2017 4:06 pm

"If you say so." Sickle said with a smile. She took in a deep breath and turn her head upwards.
Upon exhaling a steady stream of snow came shooting out of her mouth. Before the snow could hit either one of them. Sickle's horn began to glow with magic as the snow began to swirl above them. From below it looks like she forming some form of a platform above them. after about thirty seconds. Sickle stopped blowing out snow. while the ice continues to form above them. "and that should do it." Sickle said before lowering the large piece of ice next to them. It was a swan boat made of ice, slightly larger then the two ponies . "I always saw ponies ride swan boats on the lake, back in Vanhoover. I thought it be appropriate since we in a lake."

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Wed May 31, 2017 9:41 am

cryo whistled att the impressive display of sickle's ice sculpturing talent as he swam closer to the ice boat "you certanly made it look pretty, i have never been in one of these boats Before" cryo said, touching it "so, shall we hoop onboard?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Wed May 31, 2017 7:33 pm

"Yeah, about that." She said hoisting herself into the ice swan boat. (And Cyro if he needs the help.) 
The only thing inside the boat is a bench for two. "I never been into one so I don't know how they move. all I know is happy couples sit in them."

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:44 am

"happy Couples? well, we 2 are happy arent we? maybe a tad bored perhaps..." cryo said as he carefully hopped onboard the boat and sat down att the bench "though "couple" would be perhaps a bit to early to say, i mean we only saw eachother like what, 1 to 2 times now. favorable aquaintances i would say we are"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:23 am

"Well sorry, Mr. bored. The swan doesn't come with a dance floor." Sickle said jokingly.
"Also, we are a couple, a couple of unicorns that is." She said with a smile sitting next to Cyro.
"So is the whole 'The Split" thing about you splitting with your ex-marefriend? Was it because she was too boring for ya?"

pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:10 am

"No no, its about something Else, im a split of Pyro, as in same personality but in different bodies. Does that make sense?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Sickle gave a confused look. "Umm, no not really. First from what I saw you're quite different from Pyro. I mean that in a nice way. Plus does that mean you want to go back home with Pyro?  I mean I know quite amount of magic, but i haven't heard about summoning things. Not sure if you guys have the same thought or things." Sickle asked still confused on the topic. "Like just, for example, are you more attracted to human mares or pony mares?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)   

Back to top Go down

Lakeside Date (Private w/ Pyro.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2