A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Tools of the trade.(Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:45 am

Trying to keep the thought of rowdy yaks to the back of his mind, he looked to Bronze with a tilted head as he prepared to clean up his plate. "It's both. A showerhead and a bath tub..." He smiled a bit more. "It might not look it, but it's a nice bathro-...!!" It was at that moment that he slapped his face. "Ah, dangit, the pipes aren't fixed yet... I mean, for the flow, the drainage should be okay... Um..." He cleared his throat and explained. "... Thing is, I did mean to volunteer to help you wash for now at least... Like this."

His horn began to shine a deep blue, and the air before him greatly became humidified before concentrating steadily into water droplets, eventually letting loose a constant flow to wash off the plate properly, like a little rain being summoned into the room. "You okay with that, or do I fill up the tub for you instead?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:34 am

Bronze looked curiously at the way the air warped around him, vapor and moisture forming from seemingly nothing as the unicorn's horn manipulated a small raining drizzle into the room; the thestral glanced down to watch the droplets gently splash onto the floor for a moment, evidently impressed.

"I mean, I certainly won't object to that." Bronze said, sounding a little impressed. "But if I might suggest, when mother nature feels like being a bit less of a whiny cow." The thestral waved her hand to he window where vicious rain and winds were still lashing against the ship's outer shell. "I reckon I could set us up a nice rudimentary rainwater system in the mornin'; if we're gonna have to put up with these storms while we're here we may as well get some use out of them."

She gestured with her flesh and blood hand. "Well lead on. I found a lot of rooms by accident while I was looking for the boiler but the bathroom wasn't one of 'em."

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:46 am

He hummed approvingly of her idea to make use of the rain if the weather was gonna be that rough, having no reason to disbelieve her knowledge of the region. As for when she asked for the bathroom, he chuckle softly, walked a few paces out to the door away from the kitchen, and opened it to reveal the bathroom, which happened to be nearby both bedrooms. "... Where else would I have it? Eating, 'cleaning', and sleeping all in the same area more or less... Want me to prepare a bubblebath for ya?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   

Back to top Go down

Tools of the trade.(Private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: