A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Tools of the trade.(Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:45 am

Trying to keep the thought of rowdy yaks to the back of his mind, he looked to Bronze with a tilted head as he prepared to clean up his plate. "It's both. A showerhead and a bath tub..." He smiled a bit more. "It might not look it, but it's a nice bathro-...!!" It was at that moment that he slapped his face. "Ah, dangit, the pipes aren't fixed yet... I mean, for the flow, the drainage should be okay... Um..." He cleared his throat and explained. "... Thing is, I did mean to volunteer to help you wash for now at least... Like this."

His horn began to shine a deep blue, and the air before him greatly became humidified before concentrating steadily into water droplets, eventually letting loose a constant flow to wash off the plate properly, like a little rain being summoned into the room. "You okay with that, or do I fill up the tub for you instead?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:34 am

Bronze looked curiously at the way the air warped around him, vapor and moisture forming from seemingly nothing as the unicorn's horn manipulated a small raining drizzle into the room; the thestral glanced down to watch the droplets gently splash onto the floor for a moment, evidently impressed.

"I mean, I certainly won't object to that." Bronze said, sounding a little impressed. "But if I might suggest, when mother nature feels like being a bit less of a whiny cow." The thestral waved her hand to he window where vicious rain and winds were still lashing against the ship's outer shell. "I reckon I could set us up a nice rudimentary rainwater system in the mornin'; if we're gonna have to put up with these storms while we're here we may as well get some use out of them."

She gestured with her flesh and blood hand. "Well lead on. I found a lot of rooms by accident while I was looking for the boiler but the bathroom wasn't one of 'em."

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:46 am

He hummed approvingly of her idea to make use of the rain if the weather was gonna be that rough, having no reason to disbelieve her knowledge of the region. As for when she asked for the bathroom, he chuckle softly, walked a few paces out to the door away from the kitchen, and opened it to reveal the bathroom, which happened to be nearby both bedrooms. "... Where else would I have it? Eating, 'cleaning', and sleeping all in the same area more or less... Want me to prepare a bubblebath for ya?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:03 am

"I appreciate the offer Sugary, but there any chance that party trick of yours can fix up a nice shower instead?" Bronze asked as they walked to the bathroom, taking a glance around as she entered the, thankfully, mostly intact bathroom; the only visible damage to the room was the glass had been smashed out of the porthole which had been given a quick bodge job by Bronze in the form of a square of sheet metal bolted over the porthole until she could make a more elegant and proper repair job on it.

"Much as I can get the appeal of the whole 'bubblebath' thing or those hot tubs Purse loves... I dunno, just never feels quite as comforting as a nice shower ya know? Reminds me of good laughs and satisfaction after a good hard day on the forges." Bronze said, removing her coat once more and hanging it on the hook on the back of the door where most would hand bathrobes; even with her casual discarding of cloths, Bronze seemed to prefer to keep her coat around, possibly a practical measure given how many odd bulges and shapes could be seen in the many pockets.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:43 am

Sugary followed, admired, and then huffed at Bronze all at once with a smirk as he stood near her in the bathroom, holding an hand over his chest while the other pointed at her. "You wound me, o beauteous greasemonkey~! I offer my powers as hospitality and comfort, and you doubt my ability to simply drench your fur?"

At that moment, his horn began to shine in a light swirl of colors, mostly blue, with a bit of red around it as he looked just above her, a little cloud forming over the tub with a bit of steam flowing in and out of it. And then, quickly, began to fall a rather gently warm bit of rain on the spot as water hit metal. The stallion also giggled lightly, his posture relaxed by then. "... Touch for yourself if it's good as is, but I swear I'll make it ice cold if you try to twist any part of me like a knob... By the way, do you intend to go in with your metal arm? I could try cleaning yours for you here if you need it." He asked at the end with curiosity, never actually knowing for himself if it was something she did or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:27 am

Bronze smirked at his comment. "I resent that unfounded accusation; I am a greasebat if anything, get your facts straight." She teased him, giving the stallion a playful shove, thankfully not with her metal hand or else Sugary might have created an all new hole in the walls for her to patch up later. While Sugary began to gather his magic and affect the moisture in the air his question was answered for him as Bronze gripped a pair of clasps on her metal shoulder blade and, with a noise rather like escaping air, the arm's seals released and the limb came off in her hand.

"I can bathe with it in place but every now and then I need to clean out the attachment area itself, too much time without a clean and I run the risk of getting it clogged up with grime and muck which can mess with it's reception to my nervous system." Bronze explained as she walked to where Sugary had been gathering the cloud, ducking down slightly as the shower railing had fallen some feet from where it was intended to be mounted.

"Ice showers actually aren't unheard of in the factories." Bronze informed him as she stepped under the light drizzle, aiming the empty socket of her metal shoulder upwards and using a rag to wash around the inside. "They're good for the circulation, which can be important if you're going to be on the anvils all day."

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:56 pm

If nothing else, the duo were as friendly as could be expected with one showering the other despite the snide at each other. For the stallion, however, it did mean he got to see the mare up close undoing the mess of the day, admiring her long mane draped over her fit curvy body as if being coated with chocolate... He snorted and tried to not look too hungry her way, shaking his head a bit and instead remained pensive about how she dealt with her permanent state, and state of work. "Warm water would be better." He'd interject at the end of her statement.

He'd smile a bit more at her, continuing. "Warm water is best for overall circulation if you mean to, well, warm up, get limber, and start the day less stiff. Cold water numbs the limbs; Better for dealing with and soothing pain after a long day, while blood stays around the vitals more for preservation. Sure, it'll jolt ya, but for mental focus more than anything..." He spoke intending to share some practiced bit of wisdom from his career training, for her sake.

Given she also left her other limb outside where he could reach, he'd look at it for a moment, and then very gently reach for it, conjure a cloth from his belongings, and calmly wipe away easy smears he could spot that wouldn't need a special oil or something. He looked to her expectantly, knowing she didn't answer whether he could do something with the arm or not when he asked, but figured a head start couldn't hurt. He did, of course, treat it as gently as he would her fleshy arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   

Back to top Go down

Tools of the trade.(Private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: