A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Tools of the trade.(Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:41 am

Bronze chuckled. "I appreciate the offer but like I said we're losing daylight; I'll definitely want the walking generator by my side tomorrow though." She nodded her approval, walking out the door and leading him back to her ship where she quickly piled a few boxes of food and supplies into his arms; the wind was already picking up slightly outside as the sun went down, Bronze's exceptionally long mane and tail billowing out around her and yet despite her exposure she didn't seem to even feel the cold.

"Well, I figure it's only fair we alternate meals given the slightly dodgy components we'll be using for it; how does some sweet potatoes and lamb stew sound?" She asked as she walked them back to the Galley. "I'll make sure yours doesn't have meat if you want."

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:08 am

It took a moment, but he thought he grasped what she was getting at. "Oh, right... She could've been working hard all day as is... But did she work so hard to not care if she revealed herself to me, or...?" Simply nodding to her and helping her with the extra supplies to be brought in as he pondered, the time would come when the wind did him the favor of looking her all over with even less in the way, which made him snort lightly before they made their way back inside, with a somewhat brighter demeanor given what he'd gone through over the day. "So that's what her marks looks like... But knowing her legs and flanks are like a pair of blooming cocoa trees is the greatest discovery by far~!"

He'd snap back to full coherency once she asked him about the food later once he closed the door behind them on the way in, placing the food away and other supplies away as needed. "Uh...! W-... I don't mind if it's just the broth. Only meat I really like to eat is fish... And, uh... Bronze, are you not in any way whatsoever feeling a little bit cold...? That was quite the breeze outside, and you're still..... Very trusting around me from what I can see."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:34 am

"Well I've got some salmon here, that should do fi-" Bronze interrupted herself at the further questions from Sugary, look down and let out a small 'oooooh' sound, as if she had only just realised. "Oh right, yeah... I keep forgetting that's a griffon thing." She admitted, putting down her supplies and beginning to stack them in the galley cupboards as appropriate.

"It just becomes a habit after a bit; before you can really be a smith around Griffhalla you need to work in the factories for a while. It's rough work and the forges are sensitive, so you have to live on-sight during the work week and there ain't a lot of room in there; since everyone goes through it to get better jobs and since we all only had the same dorm, it just kinda became second nature." Bronze explained as she picked the fish out of one of the boxes and began to chop it up.

"It wasn't bad honestly; no one was weird about it since it became so desensitised after a while and you never had to worry about thieves or anything since we all shared the same space, you couldn't steal without getting ratted out even if ya wanted ta." She said, smiling then pausing. "It's not a problem is it? I can go grab me jumpsuit again if it is." She offered in a reassuring tone.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:12 am

Sugary quickly shook his head at Bronze's concern. "No! Perish the thought that your looks would ever be problematic in my presence!" He meant it, for split reasons. "To lose sight of those gorgeous legs so soon would be a little depressing..." And then came about a perhaps more pure reasoning, having a slight nostalgic look to his eyes. "... It is surprising to see an Equestrian having more modesty where it counts of course. I am no stranger to bearing your true self upon others at all times, but sadly few places around this world seem to really be alright with it..."

He then touched upon his now somewhat tattered clothing. "I was born and raised in a village where wearing clothing was optional. I would see others for what they were and in turn they would do the same with me. Bodylanguage and gestures was very much second nature to be sure even if no one said a thing, especially when it came to whether or not one appreciated being stared at one way or another. You can imagine the bit of culture shock I had to deal with when I wanted to take casual strolls around towns under Celestia's realm, bask in the sun, stars, and wind, and admire others..." He sighed a little, but grinned. "Though no amount of clothing can cover the fact that few were pleased to actually look my way that wasn't guards coming over to 'set me straight'. The message only became clearer the more I traveled, so you can imagine my confusion seeing you like this... But it's refreshing all the same."

He then sat down on a chair, still smiling. "... Besides, I can tell you'd rather stay that way anyway. Unless I've lost practice and you're actually feeling less relaxed now...?" He was looking her up and down subtly, assessing her bodylanguage. Was he seeing early signs of exhaustion as he suspected already? "... And if you were that hard at work today, I could cook for you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:19 am

Bronze simply nodded along to his story of where he had come from, it hadn't exactly been a shock from the times she had met him before that he wasn't from around Equestria; he made Razor seem positively well adjusted, though thankfully far less likely to start a fight in a public place and more to confuse a social norm or two.

"Well, I'm about as relaxed as one can be to be sitting in a ship held together with about half the structural integrity that one should have and a bit of good luck on top of one of the most windstorm prone mountaintops in the kingdoms." She deadpanned before snorting a little at the absurdity of the situation once she spelled it out finally. "I've gotta be honest, I wouldn't say no to not havin' to do the cooking; the head of the trade federation is asking me to do repairs on the next airship to travel to the Griffons and he has about as much patience as a bloody guard dog fed a nice old bowl of chili peppers." Bronze said, sweeping her mane a bit in annoyance.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:46 am

He scrunched his muzzle a bit at the reminder. "... I'll get the kitchen setup then; It's stable enough as is, I just need to know if you want something in particular. That being said, do you intend to bathe before or after dinner? As vibrant as you sound regarding work elsewhere, you've got a little smudge here and there, and food might not be done for a while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   

Back to top Go down

Tools of the trade.(Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2