A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Tools of the trade.(Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:22 am

It was a Tuesday. An ordinary Tuesday. And while elsewhere in the world there was likely some kind of conflict going on, or a dance number going about, or even the emergence of a weird hairless monkey in a village poking locals with a stick, such was not the case that Tuesday afternoon in Griffhalla's colorful airship dock mountain town where, for once, it was just a regular work day for just about every business there despite stiff competition.

Perhaps the only unusual detail is a first time visitor actually going there for a repair job; Specifically, one unicorn in red clothing walking to the workshop of one of very few mares doing business in a place full of griffons for the most part. He opened the door, took in the sights, and with a tired look to him, he walked to the nearest bell to request service.

Last edited by Mr. Market on Tue May 09, 2017 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:44 am

The building housing Bronze's warehouse was an old fashioned sort of place, it looked like from the outside it may once have been an old fashioned sort of book shop; the inside however was another matter entirely, shelves that may once have been meant to store books were creaking and groaning under the weight of bike pedals, gears, tire irons, tool boxes, engine blocks, fanbelts and anything else the mare who ran the place could manage to shove into place. A lot of these shelves were clearly only holding together thanks to a series of metal bolted support struts attached to the ends of the shelves, visually far more recently added than the shelves themselves.

As soon as the bell on the desk (which too was cluttered with what looked like half a disassembled bicycle) was rang, the bell sprouted tiny, metallic legs like some sort of bizarre spider and scuttled off to the back room, clanging madly.

"I'll be right there!" A heavily accented voice called from somewhere up above; after a few minutes and the sound of metal creaking, a trapdoor opened in the ceiling above the desk and a thestral dangled out of it from her feet, her exceptionally long mane almost touching the floor as she dangled upside down from the hinges.

"Ah, not often I get a familiar face in here that doesn't have a beak." Bronze Gasket said, with a welcoming, upside down smile. "I take it even you don't just drop into Griffhalla for a quick sip of ale and a hello, Sugary? What've ya gone and done this time?" She asked, catching a spanner that nearly fell from the brown and black coveralls she was wearing.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:02 am

The state of the shop made Sugary fairly dubious on whether or not he was in the right place, his only clue being the smell of oils and grime that he could swear was slightly different than that of every other workshop he passed by and the fact he had heard of this place before.

However... "Eeegh!?" His slightly dreary mood was perked as he flinched a little in place as the bell became a spider. It was at that moment he was fairly positive he was in the right place, and also lightly cursed under his breath about said startling, before the voice came along and he sighed to relax.

As the trap door came down, and Bronze with it, he kept a weak smile towards her with lightly bemused eyes staring evenly and a light wave. "Lali-Ho to you too, Miss Gasket, but it's a wonder how you get regular customers that you don't just frighten out the door with metal spiders." Verbal jab aside, his expression did soften up more, and spoke a bit more fondly and a bit less bemusedly. "... And I can tell by the look on your face, but I promise this doesn't involve Mister Leaf nor Miss Edge this time. Shame too, I've been missing their company lately. But I digress... My airship needs repairs..." He sounded a little hollow saying that, though then raised a light brow. "Some ginger ale and a friendly chat would do wonders for this weary customer to be however. Assuming you've got the time that is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Thu May 04, 2017 2:49 am

"I dunno ya know, you'd be amazed how many customers appreciate a quick eye catching gimmick up here." Bronze said as the spider in question scuttled back into view and replaced itself on the desk, sitting once more as a simple, innocuous bell with no sign of it's true inner works.

The thestral continued to hang upside down, though with her real arm she was actually already fiddling with some parts on her desk; evidently her urge to tinker and be busy was so urgent that she couldn't spend the precious few seconds it would take to get down, and had to start immediately. "Sugary, you actually had to ring the bell; if Razor was with you I'd have heard ya ship coming before you even got across the Griffon Kingdom border." Bronze laughed.

"I don't suppose these repairs might have anything to do with the large obstructive piece of wood and metal that's sat on top of the Ironside Mountain right now?" She asked dryly when he mentioned the nature of the job, finally standing the right way up as she dropped from the ceiling. "You've really rustled some feathers if that's your ship up there, you might've actually broke Razor's record for fastest pissing off of the Black Watch." Bronze laughed to herself and produced a bottle of ginger ale from under the desk, pouring the stallion a glass.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Thu May 04, 2017 3:22 am

He chuckled half-heartedly upon recalling how loud Razor could be, though he was still fairly wary of the spider-bell; He couldn't help but think it would lunge at him any moment, and thought perhaps he needed a good rest. At least watching his host was a little distracting in itself...

... Until she mentioned that his airship was stuck at a mountain top and local authorities were displeased. He groaned as he flopped onto her desk a little with sorrow as he quickly accepted the ginger ale. "I couldn't even make it to the dock here, and I found myself negotiating for a lower fine having it there in the first place... It's bad, Bronze. My latest job had me chasing after an arsonist and explosive enthusiast... Guess where me and some Guards from the southern border managed to corner him? That's right, MY airship. Bastard thought he could stowaway till he found out I was chasing him too after a while, but as my luck would have it I also accepted a contract to deliver goods there too... Door was left wide open, he's in there with bombs, and when we ask that he surrender, he starts tossing flasks left and right running in there like a madman!" He takes the glass and drinks it up with sorrow before clinking it on the desk again. "I caught the guy and tossed him to the guards, sure, but I'm the one screwed in the end. It was barely holding from the inside since I couldn't stop all the fires and explosions fast enough, so I made emergency repairs, but the engine just about had it in the state it was and just dropped. The bridge and living quarters are mostly fine, but... Please help me..." There was a begging look to his eyes towards her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue May 09, 2017 10:26 pm

Bronze looked at him sympathetically as he explained, drinking her own glass with remarkable grace for someone upside down. "Hmmm.... sounds like a few days job, few weeks more likely..." She commented, placing her glass down on the table again.

The thestral drummed her metal, almost skeletal fingers on the desk as she pondered a few ideas, clearly having a lot of cogs and gears turning in that head of hers, so to speak. "Well I won't be able to do much without seeing it obviously, we can take my ship for that; is it secure where it is, it's not about to go tumbling off the mountainside as soon as I step on it is it?"

She checked some diagrams on her desk while she spun a key on her metal pinkie finger. "Tell ya what, I think the easiest solution to this hard nut would be just for me to stay with you on the ship while I make the repairs, assumin' the bloody thing wants to stay put." Bronze decided. "Besides, if it's up high in those peaks than late at night you're looking at some strong winds; would be best to not be flying an airship to and from a wreck all too often."

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue May 09, 2017 11:23 pm

Despite his obvious state of despair, he did perk up a little bit again as he looked up to her while she pondered his request. "... I suppose the silver lining is that it's pretty much wedged up there right now. Base is fairly broad since it can land on dirt, so no worries with its balance at least."

He then raised his brow a bit, a part of him seeing an opportunity, but also a chance to spend time with a barely known friend. "Stay at my airship...? Done deal. If you remember the modest commodities from before for guests, they're mostly intact. But in that case, I would suggest we begin repairs on the plumbing once we get there, else we're gonna stink up the place mighty quick. Easy enough fix I'm sure, it's just one fractured pipe and one bent inwards... You're also welcome to bring whatever food you need if you got some special diet, I got space; Hardly know many thestrals besides you and Razor Edge as is." Once again, he stated a mutual friend's name without really realizing how he actually said it, but then he didn't look entirely focused yet as he looked towards the mountain again with somewhat flopped ears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue May 09, 2017 11:41 pm

"Uh huh, that's all well and good... and I wouldn't know what a thestral diet is anyway, I've only ever known a Griffon one." Bronze told him, ducking under her desk and producing a heavy duffel bag, into which she threw a few clothes and a few other amenities for the trip. "Oh, and you really must introduce me to Razor Edge sometime.... I'm sure she and Razor Back would get along famously."

The thestral couldn't stop herself laughing finally at the flustered stallion, as she stooped to retrieve a heavy toolkit and pressed it into his arms. "You can least carry this for me ya muppet." She laughed. "Just lemme go and get a freeze box for the meat."

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue May 09, 2017 11:57 pm

He flinched notably and perked up fully, receiving the toolkit with a somewhat nervous but flustered blush, nearly dropping it as he gathered his thoughts and grumbled mildly. "Dangit, I let it slip out too much! But I swear, her wondrous potential as a soldier and merit as a traveling companion is only matched by my loathing of her tendency to break someone's arm on a whim when it's not needed..." He huffed a little as he waited on Bronze to return, looking sideways. "... Also, I may still be angry she used my walls to test how well her weapons could stick to hardwood..."

With vigor returned to him in the form of previous bad and yet fond memories of his time spent with Tea Leaf, he was a little eased up once Bronze was ready to take them to her airship so they could get to work. Though he wasn't showing it much yet, he was very glad she could spare the time to aid him, let alone do so for as long as it might take.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue May 16, 2017 2:44 am

"She must've mellowed out if she's only breaking arms people don't need anymore." Bronze remarked casually as she piled another toolbox on top of the first one into Sugary's hands. "Well, come on then, we're losing daylight and I don't fancy navigating those mountains winds by moonlight." She told him, locking the shop up behind them as she guided him out the front door, pulling on her brown leather duster from a hook by the door as she went.

The thestral waved politely to a neighboring griffon as they climbed a metal fire exit stairwell to the roof of the shop, where a long rope ladder dangled down from the airship docked above it; it was much smaller than the Mambo and seemed a little rough around the edges, but given who it belonged to there was no question it was air worthy.

"Want a lift?" Bronze asked, testing the rope ladder with a hand as she spread her wings.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue May 16, 2017 3:12 am

He grumbled a little as she remarked far too casually about Razor, thinking the last thing their friend needed was encouragement to casually cause maiming. Even so, he handled the extra weight just fine, his shorter body strengthened to handle a different kind of stress that her mechanical skills required.

Looking to her airship, he figured it was a fine vessel from outside, the rough look just appealing to him as having character. He smiled a little as he stared up to her, wings spread and making an offer. "... Please and thank you." He had his own means to just float up with everything, but he felt this would make the invitation far more genuine; Plus, he wanted to get a glimpse of how she normally did things without magic as he prepared to cooperate with her to get everything up there. "By the way, what's her name again?" He pointed up with his snout to her own airship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:13 am

Bronze looped her metal arm under Sugary's and gripped his shoulder tightly with her metal claw, thankfully the ends of her fingers were not pointed or overly blunt.

"She's had a lotta different names over her life. I haven' actually given her a name myself yet; she's the Lady Of The Storms and it's a name she's earned well for me over the years." Bronze explained, strapping one of the toolboxes to herself.

"Hold onto that stuff, might be a shocker but components like that really don't take kindly to droppin' about fifty feet out of the bloody sky." Bronze reminded him before she fanned her wings and pushed herself off from the ground; immediately it was clear to see this was not the graceful flight of most pegasi and thestrals, her wing beats were slower and more forceful, not so much flying as throwing them several meters at a time, and her left wing was having to do a lot of compensating.

"Phew, here we are then." Bronze said, touching them down on the deck, which was covered in wiring and long line stretching from the mast to the railing in front of the ship's wheel which had a few things hanging from it by string. "It ain't exactly a palace in the rolling greens, but it's home." She shrugged, setting her boxes down. "Do us a favor and take the mooring line off? I don't quite think we'll need the whole shop." She chuckled.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:54 pm

"Lady of the Storms... Hope she's not as tempermental." He grinned a bit at that, and then chuckled briefly along with her remark on broken tools; Though that grin quickly faded as he neighed in surprise at the thestral's very rough takeoff and flight, if he could even call it that by the time they got to the ship.

He looked a little disheveled, having made effort to hold on to the equipment he had before letting out a long sigh and staring up a her. "Geez, you could've just told me I and the tools were heavy with how much you jerked me around, I'd have saved you the trouble... But..." He looked around the ship, his mood returning for the better again soon. "It looks a lot like your shop... Definitely has a homely feel to it alright... And aye aye, Captain!"

Without a second thought, he quietly let the tools down and untied them from their anchoring line, dragging and dropping what needed to be treated as such with practiced motions, and would quickly seek her attention wherever she had gone to. "Done. What's next, Captain?" If nothing else, he did have respect for her authority in her own vessel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:19 am

Bronze simply blinked in confusion at Sugary's referring to her as captain for a moment before she shook her head like she was trying to clear cobwebs. "Uhh, pull out the two secondary sails, then hoist the byline up the mast. I'll start up the engines." Bronze said, looking at the unicorn with a slightly puzzled look as she took her position by the ship's wheel, her long duster flapping slightly in the wind up there and exceptionally long mane also catching and billowing in it.

The entire ship hummed as the engines powered up and the ship pulled up, away from the shopping district by dozens of feet until they were clear of even the tallest buildings of the city, Bronze slowly turning the ship's wheel to face the direction of the mountains Sugary's ship had recently become acquainted with, checking a compass as she did so.

"Crow's nest, if you will Mr Market!" She called to him, taking out a spyglass from an inside pocket and throwing it to him.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:51 am

Maybe he was doing it to better his mood, but he seemed more content saluting her and continuing with the work than moping about his situation. "Aye aye!" For his short stature compared to her, he was fairly quick in pulling the needed rope and pulleys to set the sails in place at her request, taking the spyglass and then placing the byline proper before making his climb to the top of the mast where he held on with strong legs wrapped around it, both arms taking control of the spyglass. "On the crow's nest, Captain! Cloudy weather, but mild winds from the North, and a very mild mist around our destination, ahoy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:59 am

Bronze shook her head and chuckled at the unicorn's antics, steering them out towards the mountains now, adjusting the wheel here and there; the Lady was nowhere approaching the size of the Mambo or even most of the ships in the dock and because of that it was clear she was compensating with the sidelong sails and her skillful adjusting of their trajectory, practically surfing the ship along the winds as if it were water instead of simply letting them propel her.

"Annnnd... I think that might be our stop." Bronze announced nice and loud for Sugary after a few minutes of circling around the mountain, carefully manipulating the wind to not crash into any jutting rocks or cliffs until finally they came around the mountain upon which Griffhalla sat and began heading straight toward the distant wreckage of the Mambo. "Next time someone tells you to land, check it's not a pointy rock first instead of a landing pad!" Bronze suggested, spinning the wheel to turn them sideways to the Mambo, hovering side by side with the deck of the impressive vessel.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:18 am

Sugary would grumble a bit from his position before sliding down carefully, placing the spyglass away and getting the rope ready to tether the ships together. "Sorry, next time I'll crash in front of your shop, so we can just walk for the repairs. I'll be your best customer, knocking on your door every hour!" He was a bit taunting, but then she knew better than to mock his bad luck anyway, so no hard feelings. He'd then tie the ropes between both ships as well as he could, and eventually brought a sturdy ramp for them to use between decks. "Done...! Anything else, Captain?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:26 am

"That would be most convenient, I'd be quite happy to ease the weight on your pockets." Bronze replied with a toothy grin as he set up the ramp; the thestral hoisted one of the heavy tool boxes under her metal arm and walked across it to the Mambo, taking in the damage on the deck before she let herself down to see the innards.

"Welp, you've had some right cowboys in here." Bronze commented, finding her way to the primary levitation engine and giving it a once over. "Yeeeeaaah.... you're looking at a week of repairs in here, absolute minimum." Bronze told him, fixing a few metal panels that still had attaching braces back in place. "But, good news is, I can absolutely got her airborne again." She assured him. "You got living quarters onboard? Think it'd be best if I hang around instead of making lots of trips; the winds up are as foul as a banshee's shriek at night."

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:40 am

"You're breaking my heart..." Was his weak and quiet retort upon being reminded of the bill as he followed and then escorted her a bit, making a direct trip through the roughest damages first. The Black Mambo was in one piece, but just barely, as there was even a small hole to the outside that was caused by the explosions and damaged one of the propellers. Much else inside was scorched, the main cargo room having the most damages and the engine room being compromised but very salvageable.

"Oh, that's great!" He claimed about the promise of repairs. "But we already passed the rooms. Some burn marks on the doors, but it's all there: beds, kitchen, and bathroom... Well, not too sure about the plumbing being okay actually, I'll have to check..." And so he did, and checked, and from the engine room weird sounds came about before a leak from one of the pipes near Bronze fractured and leaked quickly, followed by a panicked voice from upstairs. "OH, COME ON!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:45 am

"Hey, this coat isn't cheap!" Bronze called in objection, quickly tossing her duster into a corner as she grabbed some binding tape from the toolbox and went to amend the pipes; zipping around the plumbing that was around her she bound the heavy material around the weakest parts of the pipes that she could see before she went back up to see Sugary.

"Well, I've bound the pipes; that should hold until we actually replace them but I'd say don't use the plumbing anymore than we can help." She advised him, dripping wet from the water that had sprayed on her from the pipes. "Also, this is icy cold; I think your heater might be bust." She said, unzipping her jumpsuit and stepping out of it while she rummaged in her back for a fresh one, completely non-plussed about stripping off in front of a stallion.

"Far as I can tell everything I brought with me should serve to fix the damages except raw material for the hull; once we've fixed the chasis I can take the Lady back to Griffhalla for the raw metal and wood we'll need for that." she continued as if nothing had happened.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:05 am

As he quickly made sure to close the water on his end for good measure, he was also meeting her sheepishly with his gaze as he noticed how bad the fracture had gotten. "Sorry, but you can see why I made a gamble bringing this much work over her, and... and..." He had to make a bit of a double-take as she stripped before him with no hesitation, bearing herself as she had always been except for the metal arm. "And... bust...-ed equipment won't be a problem... I got a way around some of it..." He cleared his throat, composing himself, not having been used to having an Equestrian be this honest with him in practically forever, yet not gawking either so much as wondering if she was doing a normal thing for her. "You can use that towel hanging there by the way, it's clean. And uh... Noted..... Anything else, Bronze...?" He kept very still, mostly, as he perked his ears and expected numerous requests at any time after what just happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:10 am

"A lot of what needs to be done is just gonna be straight up gettin' ya hands dirty and pulling this thing back together." Bronze told him, grabbing the offered towel and beginning to vigorously dry her mane with it; a lengthy process no doubt considering the volume and length of her mane on it's own was almost taller than Sugary. "Like I said a lot of what needs to be done I can work with without return trips but it'll still take a fair amount of doin' before I'd be happy to call this ship airborne again, 'specially considering the winds up here."

She walked to a porthole, still drying her mane and making no efforts to cover herself. "As it stands, I think the most important thing to fix first of all might be the kitchen; no good can come from a starved engineer fixing your pipes, and even less a dehydrated blacksmith forging your hull." She turned back to him, folding the towel up neatly and laying it on the table. "You said the Mambo has a Galley right? Mind showing me? I got food supplies on the Lady, you don't mind me eating meat right?" She checked as she pulled on her boots but didn't bother with her jumpsuit; the boots were obviously more for in case any jagged metal or wood was poking from the floor, rather than any desire for modesty.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:57 pm

He mostly nodded at her assessment, certainly finding nothing to object, but kept mostly quiet and just staring; Though he did seem a bit amused by how she dried her mane, reminding him of a stream of chocolate when she let it drop down after drying. He'd then begin to lightly sway his tail, his movements less subdued and more natural as he smiled a bit and spoke. "It's just a bit across from here, can't miss it."

After walking to another nearby door, he opened it to reveal a cozy kitchen with a stove, a counter with a likely bad plumbing as well, cabinets, a small table with chairs, and one fridge that seemed to not be working as power in the ship was compromised for the time being. "And hey, bring whatever meat you like, I wasn't joking when I asked you earlier if you had any to bring over from your shop... If you don't mind just having ice keeping it cold. Fridge's understandably not working well yet... Oh, that reminds me..." He snapped his fingers in thought and put his focus upon the fridge as he opened it, and with it revealed he had yet to use any ice to preserve the food already inside. So with a little blue glow from his horn and eyes and pointing at the contents within, he began to mold and freeze the surrounding air with arcane precision, reorganizing the contents as he began to pile snow around the contents, and ended it with a somewhat brighter flash to add durability to it, leaving the snow with a mildly starry sparkle that would hold it together for longer than normal before he let out a soft sigh. "... There... I'll have to keep monitoring it once in a while, but it'll do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:54 pm

Bronze nodded and followed him into the galley, nodding in approval at the setup and taking a moment to glance at the pipe running across the wall, clearly already spotting some weak areas that would need patching up later.

"That would be good; I can jury rig the Lady's generator to the Mambo too, it won't be perfect since it's really not built for something this size but it should be able to at least heat a few rooms and trust me you'll be thankful for that when night falls." Bronze told him, watching him molding the air inside the freezer with interest, leaning over his shoulder to watch more closely. "Fascinating... I've never been able to grasp how unicorns can be so casual about just bending the elements. Then again I suppose a lot of them would say the same about griffons and what we make out of metal." She added with a shrug.

Bronze nodded and left the room again; the thestral returned after a few moments from the Lady, carrying several large cooler boxes. "A bit more than we'd need for two weeks; I'd rather not have to ration or make a return trip if we can help it." She explained, beginning to load several bunches of steak and chicken into the freezer while also producing several bunches of fruit and vegetables. "We're already losing daylight by the way. I don't see much point to starting a repair I won't be able to see in under an hour to be frank with ya." She said apologetically.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:26 pm

He chuckled softly, looking to her over his shoulder, pensive, and then waited around for her to get her things as he organized a bit. Once she returned to store things away, he had a fair bit to share with her in turn. "As long as it takes. I'll do my best to compensate, make no doubt about it. That includes keeping the meals fresh." He would then walk by her a little, waiting at the doorway, staring up to her apologetic eyes before raising one finger, and then with relative ease, lit up the room with a soft yellow light from his horn. "And casually bending nature to my will is my art; But I would gladly use it to assist you in your own. If you wanna get to work, then let's get to it. I'm not resting my magic till you're done working yours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tools of the trade.(Private)   

Back to top Go down

Tools of the trade.(Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next