A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

In a world twix Light and Dark

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:27 am

"Oh, okay then....." Sugary slightly deflated, even after he shook hands with the pretty mate, but remained eager in place... He then quickly grew bored and looked to his newfound companions. "So, are we gonna train today instead? Do that planning stuff?" His tail swayed a bit. "Can we wrestle and plan?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mx. Thinkamancer

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:48 pm

Theodore stared into his glass of water, the only thing he felt safe in ordering in an equestrian cafe. He pondered on all that had been laid before him, his desire to help people. With a deep breath, he sits up straight and looks at Paladin his mind finally set.

"Okay. I'll go with you for now. I... can't really turn someone in need down. So I should at least see with my own eyes what the problem is and what I can actually do to help. Again, it's not like I'm a warrior or soldier or anything. At best, I'm a performer. Part time worker on average. Been through a few different jobs though and I'm an avid reader, so I might be of some use."

He smiles, "It'll be fun outing at the very least. I feel honored to be... chosen for this, and to meet you all. I hope we get along well!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:43 pm

“The strong soldier is unable to do it alone?” Blue asked in a mockery of surprise.”Most unfortunate that you need to show your impotence in front of a female.” It was fun to play with Paladin for a while, but with a wave of his hand he decided that was enough for now. Some personal time could be eked out from the day if they could make good use of their time now, there was a problem at hand. "The most simple solution would be to split wouldn’t it? If there are enough crystals for one each, then I don’t see why-” He paused to grumble as he was interrupted by a comment most inane. “The adults are talking right now,” The Chosen One scolded the overly eager youth. “And we are trying to design a plan. Being out of breath doesn’t help that. If you wish to go to the park I am sure you can be filled in later.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:32 am

"Blue, enough. We do not have time for your nonsense," Paladin watched the trio for a moment, before turning his attention to Sugary. "Why would we wrestle, and plan?" He asked, a little curious.

Meanwhile, Morning stared down Blue for a moment. "Unfortunately, it requires the presence of all four warriors of light in order to awaken a crystal. Besides that, we know not of the perils you will face. If one of you were to die, the world would be in great peril."

Once Paladin had his answer, he nodded at Theo. "Glad to have you on board. Now..." He lay a map on one of the tables, anchoring the corners down with various objects. "Where should we head first?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:28 am

"If a little spar puts you out of breath, I fear you'd fare poorly traveling alone then..." The youth made his retort against the snoot in a somewhat low voice, but otherwise kept chipper as ever, especially towards Theodore. "Now there's a winning attitude!"

And then, of course, came the planning. He looked to the map intently as well as the importance of being together before he chimed in. "... Earth Crystal... We should salvage greens as soon as possible." He felt very strongly about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:48 pm

The Chosen hummed and played with his mane, the meditative effects helping him think. “We are the ones that are meant to make it look easy and heroic, correct? We should take the opportunity to feel good now whilst the odds are still in our favour. I have no strong feelings about where we start, but it would make sense if we made the journey as easy as possible on ourselves. Do any of these crystals rest near a rail connection?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   

Back to top Go down

In a world twix Light and Dark
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2