A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

In a world twix Light and Dark

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

PostSubject: In a world twix Light and Dark   Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:33 am

Lightning tore through the sky as the elderly man tracked up the mountain, unphased as thunder roared above. Digging his staff a little deeper into the path, he hummed, before he pushed the door of an ancient temple open. Inside, the hall was lit by a single torch, guttering as it lay on the floor. "Why did you come here?"

"Is it true?" the young man, dressed in a heavy cloak gestured to the mural on the wall. "Is what is written here true?"

"Of course it is true, you young fool," the old man sighed, moving into the temple and closing the door. "What do you plan to do about it?"

"I'll tear it all down. Remake it."

"And then what?" The old man moved closer, still leaning heavily on his stave. "Once that is done, what will you do?"

"Who knows? It'll be a grand new world," the youth smirked at him. "At least you won't be in it."

"The four heroes of light will stop you. As they have in the past, and as they will in the future..." the old sage chuckled, pulling an oddly shaped stone from his robes. "Goodbye foolish child."

"That won't kill me, old man," the young man pulled his cloak closer as he stalked past him.

"No Garland, it won't... but it will slow you. Bahamut." The Stone flared, before the mountaintop vanished in an explosion powerful enough to rustle trees miles away.

Celestia stirred, before her eyes snapped open, and she sat bolt upright, chest heaving. Grabbing a nightgown, she pulled it close to her body as she hurried through the halls, slamming a pair of large, black-lacquer oak doors open. "Luna. I need you," she shouted, before there was a burst of darklight, and her sister, in full regalia, stepped forth eyebrow raised.

"What is it, at this hour Tia?" she asked, squeaking in surprise as her sibling grabbed her hand and dragged out of her room, and down several steps of stairs, to a room few even knew existed. "Sister, what is going on?" Luna demanded as she closed the door to the war room shut.

"Paladin, I need Paladin... he'll know what to do... he always knows..." There was a sharp crack, and Celestia blinked, blood already rushing to her cheek as Luna stared at her coldly.

"What. Is. Going. On?" She demanded as she pulled out a chair and sat down, legs crossing as she regarded her slowly calming sister.

"I had a vision... of the past. Garland, and Father," she explained, before glancing at the door as a familiar white unicorn stepped into the room, his cracked horn crackling gently to hold a bowl of soup. "Paladin," she breathed.

"Aye, I'm here. Was in the middle of dinner, so I'm not sure what you want exactly," he looked between the two sisters, before sipping his soup. "What? I'm hungry."

"If it truly is Garland... We will need the elements."

"No," Celestia shook her head. "We need something more... Twilight, and the elements, are heroes, but they are not soldiers. We need... we need warriors. Of light," and with that, she spun, hand glowing gently, before four stones of red, green, blue and white pulsed. Paladin watched the light show quietly, still sipping his soup when his horn started to pulse green.

Heroes are as follows:

Paladin - Earth

Turtle - Wind

Blue - Water

Ruben - Fire

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:20 pm

On that very evening, a restless unicorn youth stared up at the stars from a lone fort in the Equestrian outskirts, unable to sleep after a rigorous day of training. Thoughts of his homeland filled his mind, still not used to being in new terrain despite steady training. But he would then grow even more restless when all of a sudden his own horn and eyes briefly shone white, and felt a gust of wind around him. It was oddly soothing, yet mysterious. He would look to the horizon from where the wind came from. The direction of Canterlot...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:19 pm

The Chosen One struggled photogenically within the confines of his grand bed as he slept. He was dreaming the dream of things that were to come for him. This gateway into the future depicted Celestia blessing the world with a bright day. A bright and long day from fatigue he felt as he went to feel his lustrous mane and give it the taste of sweet breeze it so deserved. The soft noise of him softly brushing against his mane was enough to make a heart clutch in awe, but was alas barely audible over the sounds of his open-air carriage being pulled along by his valet. He lounged over the side, taking care to look as noble as he was. Just how well he accomplished this became clear as they passed as he peered into the canal they were riding alongside. This shining example of Equestrian values, one whom all would come to adore as was so certain from just a glance at his grand visage. The most dashing description of his brilliance, especially when limited to the scope of one meager language, was difficult to describe as it is glorious to observe. To know the meaning of beauty and refinement was only the start of what became clear from drinking deeply of his appearance. Shrugging casually despite the great burden upon him (being The Chosen One), Blue settled in for the remainder of the ride.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mx. Thinkamancer

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:20 am

Theodore, eyes closed, sat lounging beneath a lone tree within the savannah he once called his home. It really wasn't his home, though, but a dream. The magician he once worked with when he was with the circus taught him how to have lucid dreams, and this was one of his favorite places to visit in his dreams. One of a few talents he learned on the road and in show business. This one was the most relaxing of them all, though.

The sun shown brilliantly overhead in just the right position to have the tree give Theo his shade. He could feel the warmth of the plains on shirtless skin while the droning of insects filled his ears. Opening his eyes slowly, the young lion scanned the horizon of his home. Examining every blade of grass, every grazing animal, every shining object--wait. There's something shining?

Theodore promptly sat up and squinted his eyes towards the distance. Sure enough, something was reflecting light out there. Odd. He didn't want it there. It shouldn't be there. Why is it there? Curiousity burned within him, and so he got up and ventured toward the shining object.

Traveling within dreams is always awkward at first, but convienent once you realize that you're as fast as you want to be, and cover as much ground as you want to. Within a blink and a half, he reached the site of where he understood the object to be. And so it was. He stared at it curiously for a moment. He didn't quite know what to make of it.

It was a sword. Nothing too fancy. Just a simple, sharp longsword, the kind of thing you'd see in fantasy stories, that had been stabbed into the ground and stood there in the middle of nowhere. Theodore didn't like it. This place was his place of happiness and fond memories. A sword had no place here. It didn't belong here... did it? It had an odd feeling the sword. Theo's tail swished anxiously as he continued to examine it. Something about it felt familiar...

Theodore reached out towards the blade...

Only to be awoken by the ringing of his alarm clock. It was odd to see his arm already stretched out toward the alarm clock, but he sighed and turned off his alarm.

"That... was a weird dream," Theo said to himself as he stretched and yawned. "I don't usually have weird dreams."

He got out of his bed and clicked on a light, making his way towards the bathroom. Opening the door, though, he nearly jumped out of his skin upon seeing his reflection. If he didn't know any better, his eyes had this orange-red glow to them suddenly.

"Must of been a reflection of the light off my eyes. Had to be," he mutter to himself as he flicked the light on and set about preparing for his day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:45 am

There was a quiet in the war room as Paladin examined his horn, and his magic, which whilst having returned to blue, maintained a slight green tinge. He frowned, sipping his soup quietly, before looking between the princesses. "I didn't sign up for this, you know," he muttered, finishing his soup, and rubbing his lips clean with a handkerchief.

"We know you didn't Captain. Nonetheless, you have been chosen as the Warrior of Earth. You must undertake this mission, whether you like it or not," Luna replied, examining the map that was now pulsing with four points of light, each tinged with their respective colour. "When will you head out?"

"You just want me to up and abandon my post? What about Harmony? I can't just leave my wife alone for who knows how long. And Celestia is..." He coughed, as the staggeringly tall alicorn raised a delicate eyebrow. "Needy. At times." The look her received would have torn apart a lesser stallion apart, or cast him into the sun, but Paladin weathered it. "It's true."

Before another word could be said, Paladin grunted, a voice echoing not only in his head, but the heads of the remaining three warriors.

Warriors of light...

A shadow has fallen across the world.

Darkness threatens us...

And at the centre...

Travel to Canterlot.

I will guide you once you have met.

Paladin's head snapped up, and he rubbed his temple in annoyance. "Well... that was something else. The warriors are to meet here, in Canterlot... but how we're supposed to find each other once they get here, if they get here," he shrugged, before trotting over to the safe and unlocking it, taking a piece of cake from inside and starting to chew it. "You coming or not Celestia?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:44 am

For the youth, the new voice nearly made him drop gear off the roof of the fort as it startled him, also startling a nearby companion on patrol. After a brief argument between him and the guard, he ran back inside, leaving the companion puzzled at the insistence that someone was calling for him...

... For better or worse, he had barely convinced a superior inside that he needed to go to Canterlot after repeating the words he heard. He would prepare and set out the next morning to make the trip to Canterlot as soon as possible...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mx. Thinkamancer

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Warriors of light...

A shadow has fallen across the world.

Darkness threatens us...

And at the centre...

Travel to Canterlot.

I will guide you once you have met.

.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Theo pauses mid-crunch as he sits in his small kitchen with a bowl of cereal on the table and spoon in hand. He blinks a few times at the voice that suddenly popped into his head. Slowly putting his spoon down he mutters to himself.

"I'm going crazy. Yeah, that's it. I'm going crazy so far from home for so long." After a few deep breaths he reconsiders. "Or... it's magic. I heard Equestria was filled with those that can cast magic. Maybe... this is such a thing? Canterlot... that's the capital or something, right?"

Theodore gets up and starts getting things together for his day, as well as letting his current employer know that he needs the day off.

.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Theodore left the train station, satchel slung over his shoulder and a light jacket on. He took a look around the city and the people there, with a look of both wonder and worry on his face. He had to ask around about where and how to get to Canterlot which certain raised a few questions on why. Theo did his best not to simply mention that he was summoned by a voice in his head and simply mentioned that his presence was requested in the city and that it seemed urgent. Many seemed to be satisfied with that alone and helped him.

After some time of wondering around and eventually settling down in a cafe, a thought occurs to him.

"...I'm here. So... where do I meet this mysterious voice from my head?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:11 pm

The Chosen One’s head rose from its ponderous lull. Blue knew who calling, even if they wanted to mask their voice like that. How much had Luna messed up to be desperate enough to call upon The Chosen One’s aid at such an hour and in his dreams no less?! It destroyed his immersion completely, and caused him to lose the valuable sleep needed to maintain the appearance of his blessed self. After he was forced to awaken he didn't go back to bed, but rather took up the paintbrush.

And so he departed for Canterlot, much like in his prophetic dream. The journey was just as relaxing, and provided the sleep the inconsiderate princess stole in her haste. Close to him as he slept was the wrapped canvas that was the result of his grand efforts. It would make an acceptable gift, not like it would be looked at regardless until long after the artist was forgotten (Though of course he would live on as The Chosen One in history, tracing one object to him was likely an issue).

Blue dismounted before getting too deep into the city, mostly because the traffic didn’t make it any faster than walking. He strode with the utmost air of importance as he walked with no reservation that he would need to speak to a princess, or a prince if he must. He spent no time on finding an appropriate place to eat for he figured he could honor the crown and have breakfast at her majesties’ pleasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:47 am

Celestia was still staring at the stallion as he started to head towards the exit of the warroom. "Wha... but how did you even...?" Regardless of her apparent confusion, she followed him nonetheless. "Paladin..." She trailed off, the ancient mare unsure for the first time in a long time of what to say.

"You better disguise yourself, Princess. I'd rather not draw too much attention, if at all possible," he replied, before pausing as a fresh vision washed over him. "The golden calf, you know it?" He asked. "That's where we are to meet."

Upon entry to the gleaming white walls of Canterlot proper, each of the three remaining heroes would be granted a vision of a simple restaurant. A sign reading "The Golden Calf" waved gently in the breeze outside, and the door swung invitingly open before the vision faded away.

And once they made their way to that tiny cafe in the corner of the city, nestled away in against the wall, they would find a pure white stallion, in full plate, and a mare with a pink mane awaiting them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:45 am

While Blue and Theodore were already making their way to the fated cafe, Sugary was instead carefully wandering about with a backpack and sharp curious eyes as he left the supply carriage he arrived in behind him for now.

When he did come to notice "The Golden Calf", it had more to do with a strong sensation calling to him again, as well as getting a whiff of the food from inside. He licked his lips, and made his way in the more he realized he hasn't really eaten much yet. He would spot the duo in the corner, particularly the pink-maned mare whom he briefly had his eyes glued to, but then headed to look at the menu and avert his light blush. There was still a presence... he was just too hungry and a little bashful to focus on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mx. Thinkamancer

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:20 pm

Theo's stomach grumbled, famished from the long and meal light journey.  He wasn't sure where in Canterlot would be a good place to get something to eat.  The cafe had good coffee, but nothing there was tickling his fancy to eat.  Not a particular surprise for Theo for being a different creature than most that come here.  Wouldn't expect many foods to be acceptable to his stomach.

As he ponders where to get a meal, a vision passes him over of a place called The Golden Calf.  He wasn't sure where the vision came from or what it was implying, but it sounded as good as place as any.  He got up and started asking around for directions.

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

After a half an hour of wandering and additional directions, he found The Golden Calf.  Upon entering the place he glances around nervously, defensive of how well received he would be in here.  His time wandering Canterlot so far has made him more aware of how few people other than Equestians there were here.  Quickly finding a empty table, he sits alone attempting to focus on the menu, hopefully finding something more agreeable to his tastes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Thu May 04, 2017 8:14 am

The Chosen One felt a great weight upon him, and within his stomach. His march slowed as it seemed not even his daydreams were a safe refuge from invasion. A change of plan was fine by him, so long as the welcome was the same. He struggled with the painting slightly as he turned around, setting course for the newly divined location. Internally he lamented the fact that there was no fanfare as he entered into The Golden Calf, but he relegated the weeping to his pillow tonight. Were he more common he would have smiled at the sight he saw in the corner of the room. Was that Paladin with another mare? It was really lesser folk that engaged in gossip, but gathering information on a good old friend perfectly fair game. Had Luna really called upon him for this? After a brief flick of his mane that signaled to all present who put the most care into their appearance in the morning, he approached the table with the expectation of a greeting. Perhaps he had reflected on their past meetings and concluded he was indeed who he claimed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Sun May 07, 2017 1:17 am

Paladin was quiet as he waited, raising an eyebrow at the mare who rested next to him. "Really?" he muttered, not dignifying her with anything more. "Three pieces of cake?" he continued, lifting his cup of tea to his lips and sipping it, before resting in its saucer.

Her reply was cut short as a stallion entered the room, and her eyes lit up. "Is that...?" she trailed off, watching as Paladin's eyes began to glow green again. "Never mind," she snorted, watching as Paladin waved him over, but never said a word. Neither of them would answer any questions yet.

The second soul to enter the cafe was the lion, and again, Paladin's eyes began to glow without his command. Walking over, he smiled at the lion, before gesturing for him to follow. Again, no questions were answered, Paladin content to sip his tea.

However, when the next stallion walked into the room, Paladin choked, almost dropping his tea up as Celestia took care of protecting the room from any external listeners. "Are you bucking kidding me?" He demanded, before taking a deep breath. "My Apologies. I am Captain Paladin Amor, I welcome you all. It seems, we have all been chosen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Mon May 08, 2017 5:42 pm

For the shortest of the bunch, Sugary had actually ordered himself quite a large and hefty sub that he was somewhat nervously chewing on when he was called to by Paladin. He looked to the duo, and then the only other two customers that were Theodore and Blue, motioning to himself with a raised brow. "Wus?" He had a mouthful, but he figured he was being addressed before gulping down. "Welcome us... for what? Do you know of the whisper about crystals?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mx. Thinkamancer

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Thu May 11, 2017 6:02 am

"Chosen?" asked Theodore, having been brought over to a table with other ponies, one of which introduced himself. "Crystals? I'm... sorry? I'm hardly more than an entertainer... what have I been chosen for?"

He looked over the other ponies, torn between wanting to know more and looking over the menu for something good to eat. It was then he remembered his manners, adding, "Ah. Sorry. Um... my name is Theodore. I'm... relatively new to your lands. Got a job recently as well. I'm just... confused on why I'm here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Sat May 13, 2017 10:23 pm

Blue was unphased by the announcement, or the slightly rude welcome he, in particular, had received from a long time doubter that would go down in history as a fool. “Was there ever any doubt?” He turned his away and began to curl his hair, partly out of habit and partly to show off The Chosen One at his best angle. “I have always known. The grandest of all fates awaits us,” Blue didn’t wait for Paladin to elaborate, for as The Chosen One it was only right that he take the lead. Other heroes were allowed, but it would, of course, all rest upon him in the end. “Fate cannot sit by while a travesty is unleashed upon the world, and so we blessed few are required to avert disaster!” All the signs of his grand chance were lining up for him to take.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Sun May 21, 2017 1:11 pm

Paladin sighed, waiting for Blue to finish his tirade, and for the other two to finish their questions, before he spoke. "The three of you, plus myself, have been... selected if you will. We are, as of this moment, the four heroes of light. As Blue so eloquently put, we have been charged with saving the world from evil. Of some kind. I understand this is a lot to take in, so for now, eat to your heart's content, and mull it over. We have much to discuss, but food makes things easier. If you have any questions, feel free to ask," he said, before sitting down. He himself had only ordered a cup of tea, and he sipped it gently.

An entertainer, a soldier, and Blue... it was quite the team, if not a good one. The soldier, and Theodore would make good allies, but Blue had always been a wild card... and now that his delusion had come true...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Tue May 23, 2017 6:35 pm

Sugary had mixed thoughts on who he was meeting and why. Admittedly he was nervous, not being very experienced yet on wordly matters, but oddly calm that he was together with the others he was with, as if it were meant to be; Adjusting made it awkward, so he contemplated his company by chewing some more before he perked up at the reminder that they still had more company, looking to the mare with the pink mane with a question of his own. "I-If it's just us four meaning to meet... Then who are you, Miss?" A curiously youthful stare lay upon the mare, her presence still feeling unusual, though he half expected Paladin to answer instead... He then ate nervously again just waiting on the answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mx. Thinkamancer

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Fri May 26, 2017 4:29 am

Theo sat in silence as what was told to him a moment ago. Him? A "Hero of Light?" Save the world from evil? He didn't know what to think no more than he knew what to order in this cafe. What was he to think? With hesitation, he spoke up.

"I-I'm sorry. But I don't understand. Me? A hero? Save the world from evil? I... don't see it. I'm no warrior by any means. I'm a juggler and a performer. Unless this evil takes the form of a despondent child, I... can't see how much use I can be to you."

Theo casts his eyes downward to the table. "I'm... honored that you feel I should be chosen, but I don't have the ability for it. I'm sorry. You chose wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Sun May 28, 2017 9:20 am

Some had called The Chosen One crazy, but he knew it was everyone else that was the problem. If he truly was chosen like it was just confirmed he was and he had always known he was, then any who refused such and idea were against reality. “How mortifying it must have been for the princess Luna to have my nature revealed to her,” He mused with glorious self-satisfaction. “Or likewise her sister…”

Blue had no reason to hesitate, or ask questions. He rested the covered painting against a table, if only to free him up to give extra flourish to his words, an opportunity he took much advantage of. “I will have no dependence on your charity, Paladin. Though it might be prudent to mention while the two of us are acquainted, not all of us know each other. Evil as a petulant child is a fine metaphor, so who shall be joining us in this disciplinary action?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:41 am

"I'm afraid Leo, that the choice was not mine to make, else the stallion over there would be in a mental institution, not here. Hence, the Crystals know more than I, or anyone else it would seem. Besides that, being a juggler and performer has its perks. You are light on your feet, and have quick hands, no?"

Paladin turned his attention to the aforementioned stallion, before letting out a sigh of resignation. "Luna did not summon you here, Blue. The crystal did. And it's not charity, it's a sign of goodwill. My personal grievances aside, you have been chosen. And I will not reject such an action. As for your other question, Miss Morning Gleam here will be assisting us, as a carrier of excess items and gear."

The mare met Sugary's question with a knowing smile. "As my companion just introduced me, I am Morning Gleam. A pleasure to meet you Sugary."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:26 am

Sugary nodded to the mare with a soft smile, but once more he felt apprehensive about things... Until he finished eating right there and then, and felt better. "Hello, Miss Gleam! And hello to everyone of us if we're to be a team then!" He'd eagerly proceed to shake hands with each of his companions to be, even if they were reluctant, or Blue the strange, and then offered a shake to the mare as he looked to them all with a dreamy drive in his eyes. "When do we set out? There's work to do, right? I can feel it..." If nothing else, he was motivated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mx. Thinkamancer

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:17 am

Theodore mulled over the idea that some higher and/or wiser power had chosen him for some grandeous destiny as saving the world or fighting off evil.  It... was beyond him, well and truly, and he could do nothing more than sigh and introduce himself once more.

"H-Hello," he started, taking the hand offered to him and shaking it.  "Like I said, my name is Theodore.  Theo for short.  I... suppose I could stick this out for a bit.  But I reserve the right to back out should I find myself in over my head.  Oh, and I do have two last questions for you, Mister Armor.  How did you know of my profession?  And what's this about crystals again?  You said they chose us..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:55 am

“As a soldier I thought you would be the one to carry such loads. Offloading such work onto a mare does strike me as being in line with the proper codes of honor to adhere to.” He himself had no such standards or himself, but paladin could be the honorable sort. Prolonged exposure to a princess could leave a stain.

“I do not believe anyone was ever in the position to reject my status and not be deluded~” Blue said, dismissing yet another of Paladin’s mean remarks. The Chosen One was a much better and bigger person after all. He turned his attention to the overly eager stallion instead to provide more moral instruction. “More haste, less speed, young one. We will get more of the work you're eager for faster if we act in accordance with a plan. No plan survives indefinitely, but having one prevents disaster from the start.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:40 am

Paladin blinked in confusion. "You said so yourself a moment ago, Theo," he replied, a little perplexed, before writing it off as nerves. "And Blue, I said excess, that is gear that I myself am physically unable to carry." He sighed and nibbles a pastry. "We leave in the morning. As Blue so adequately pointed out, we need a plan. Which is where the answer to your second question comes into play Leo."

Paladin stood up and looked around the room, watching as Morning took the offered hand. "We need to awaken the four crystals. They have been slumbering, and in their dim glow, darkness has been growing. I mean that literally."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a world twix Light and Dark   

Back to top Go down

In a world twix Light and Dark
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next