A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back   Sun May 21, 2017 12:14 am

Jasper dodged easily and calmly. She selected her next actions, pausing before *Cheer to consider what to tell Napstablank.

"That's a very nice suit." she said finally.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back   Sun May 21, 2017 6:08 pm

Napstablook paused for a moment, and the very edges of his frown lifted slightly, "Oh..." he mumbled, sounding like he was about to continue but stopping himself beforehand as his frown returned quickly afterwards.

During his turn, Napstablank just stared at Jasper, and around her SOUL would appear the ghostly outlines of letters. They jumbled about and eventually formed a sentence, strangely enough not hurting if they made contact with Jasper's SOUL, and started quivering slightly - much like the ghost's eyes.

REALLY NOT FEELING UP TO IT RIGHT NOW... SORRY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back   Sun May 21, 2017 6:11 pm

[ACT]*

*Cheer

"I like your battle theme. It's really catchy."

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back   Fri May 26, 2017 6:58 pm

Napstablank again gave a very minute smile after a pause, "Oh... I uh... made it myself..." he said, a tiny bit of pride entering his voice. His smile disappeared though, much like last turn, but it did stick around for a little bit longer.

On his turn, Napstablank cried, again, in exactly the same way as the first turn. His tears came out, curved a little in their trajectory, and fell towards and around Jasper's SOUL.

Last edited by Wild Card on Fri May 26, 2017 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back   Fri May 26, 2017 7:27 pm

Jasper had a bit of a harder time dodging these tears, and one of them actually hit her. There was no force behind it, but Jasper still winced as she felt like her entire body had just received a hard punch. No it was more than that: like her core- her... her life force had just taken a hit, been weakened, and that pain and weakness radiated out to her entire body.

On the board it was only two hit points out of twenty, but when applied it was actually a lot to take out of a person.

[ACT]*

... *Cheer

"You're really strong, y'know that? I don't just mean your attacks (which is also impressive: I've never seen anyone turn tears into weapons), but... you're really strong, carrying on like you are, despite the weight on your... ethereal shoulders."

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back   Fri May 26, 2017 9:16 pm

Napstablank stopped completely, and the skittish smile that came and went appeared back on his face once more. "Oh... wow... no one's ever said that to me before..." He responded, sounding rather surprised.

On his turn, his smile hadn't vanished like before, and with a more cheerful tone of voice he spoke up. "I uh... want to show you something..." Napstablank said, crying once more. But instead of the tears falling like normal down towards Jasper's SOUL, they defied all physical logic and started building on top of the ghost. Layer by layer, the tears slowly manifested themselves in the form of a top hat, adorned with a single blank card. "I call it... Dapperblank."

After that, the ghost merely waited patiently for Jasper's response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back   Fri May 26, 2017 10:07 pm

Jasper pressed the buttons again, a noticeable, genuine smile on her face.

"That looks cool!"

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back   Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:57 pm

The ghost paused upon hearing Jasper's response. His smile wavered slightly, but it didn't seem like it was going to return to the frown from before. "Oh wow..." Napstablank said, and a few tears fell from his eyes and harmlessly in front of Jasper herself.

All of a sudden, the FIGHT ended and colours returned to the world for Jasper. Napstablank was still lying on the ground, his top hat slowly fading away but his smile remaining resolute. "I... normally come here, to the ruins, because no others are around." He said, sounding far less like he was on the verge of bursting into tears. The ghost floated upright and looked at Jasper, "But today... I met someone nice... they even liked my hat... and music..."

Napstablank then froze and looked very sheepish, "Oh, sorry, I'm rambling again... I'll just... get out of your way..." With that, the ghost slowly faded away just like his hat, but a whispered, "Thank you" came from Napstablank before he fully disappeared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back   

Back to top Go down

Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3