A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Killing an Undead Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:37 pm

"no but.." lightning paused for a moment "looks like one of our targets is now our allie, could be handy, i'll get bit to do the paperwork they will meet us on site"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:03 pm

When Keeper and Ppiani heard about their new ally their reactions were mixed. Keeper kept quiet and kept flying, as Piani flew closer to Lightning.  "Look I get the idea of haveing an ally being a good thing, but, Amethyst is a kind of." Piani started before getting interrupted again by Keeper.
"It fine piani, It fine... Storm clouds ahead we must be getting close." He said taking a quick look down. Below them, Where the ruins of a village could be spotted. "We should land the smoke from the fires would help us not get spotted." Piani mention before both of the vamponies flew down to the village.
The village was destroyed, Most buildings looked like a light breeze would bring them down. The only other things in town that were moving were some of the undead just moaning and groaning as the walked around their destroy home.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:11 pm

lightning vanished in a blue glue of digital syphers and appeared on the ground with the same effect, she let out a small hard to see blast which jumped one zombie to the other, the blast resulted i them all dropping down dead "undead, necromancy always come in handy, look i get it she was your friend, maybe your ex but if sky thinks she could be ok and will benefit my group and means i don't have to kill her, then lets see what happens, she back stabs us, ill kill her myself kay?" she said her bionic hoof sparking a little. the scilent mare followed behind but whe they all went to land she simply puffed into smoke.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:13 am

"Wow, I still remember the day they invented street lanterns. " Piani mention after seeing Lightning taking out the zombies.
It wasn't long before they were joined by Amethyst and Sky. In which Amethyst walked straight up to keeper, Who was at this had the look of shame on his face.
" Hi (gets slapped across the face.) I guess I deserved that (gets backed hoofed to the face.)
"You did nothing for fifty bucking years if it wasn't for the fact I want this guy dead. I would " Amethysts then began to grit her theeth to hold back her anger. "You're not worth the energy," she said before taking a few step away.
"Sorry." Keeper said trying not to let his feelings get to his voice.
"Don't talk to me."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   

Back to top Go down

Killing an Undead Heart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2