A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Killing an Undead Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

PostSubject: Killing an Undead Heart   Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:26 am

The sun just set as two bat ponies flew down from Canterlot to meet up with the rest of the group.
"You sure you want to go through this." The mare asked the guard stallion as they flew.
"Yes, I was offered the help and I wanted this done."
"But, you barely know these guy you barely let us in you afares."
"The family has other matters to care about, this is a personal matter, begs the question why you here?"
"Cause we family we worry about you keeps."
Keeper did not respond to piani concern as he would not say much till they have visual on those that agree to give them a hoof with the task.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:16 pm

a young mare aged around 18 sto silently on a bridge, she posesd one eye conceled in an eye patch, the other was gold and piecing, her slit pupil grazed across the shimmering water, her bat like wings were folded neatly apon her back and finally her shiring silver metalic right forleg stood prodly, out of place but discrete. she looked apon the oncoming poney smirked and stood up strait

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:34 pm

"Just act like this is a normal mission nothing more." The stallion muttered to the mare before landing on the bridge in front of the young mare.
(sighs) "As you wish." The mare said slightly sadly beside him.
They looked at the young looking mare that was waiting for them on the bridge.
"So I guess you were sent here by Amery." The guard pony said to young mare.
" I'm still calling her a brat." The purple haze mare said softly, still bitter about the "lacky" comment from before.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:28 pm

behind the fringe covering her right eye 3 red lights shine, "that may be,, Pianissimo is it?, but she does have a few thousand year lead over you so brat would not be what id call her being her existence stretches beyond the age of equestria" lightning smiled "the names lightning 'blast' noir, and yes crescent i, i am the same, tho, i am not alone, i have a team at my disposal so please, why dont you elaborate you intended project." the 3 lights faded and she took a bow of respect.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:20 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Lightning." They both said bowed in return. 
Piani reached into her backpack and pulled out a small stack of papers.
"Our target for this evening is a necromancer/scientist. Dr. Maleficum." She said as she handed over a poorly drawn sketch of a unicorn stallion in a lab coat. The photo seems to have many years of wear and tear. Sorry about the condition, but the sketch was taken over six hundred years ago." Piani said. "He is wanted for crime against ponykind and a hell of a lot of them. Including bringing the dead back to life, experiments on the innocent. and slavery, One of his expe-" piani stop mid-sentence due to the death glare keeper gave to her.
"I mean... Here the second target." She solemnly said hand over the second picture. This one being a more modern day picture is a Pegasus mare. Amethyst purple coat with a pink mane tied in a ponytail. She wearing armor similar to Celestia's guards armor but, her armor was a solid white.
Keeper spoke up for this one. "She was a victim of Dr. Maleficum, that manage to escape, however she became quite a threat to the supernatural as a high ranked huntress. She will have to be taken care of after Maleficum."

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:43 pm

"well, as a scientist and member of an ex slave nation Dr maleficum will have a bad time by my hands, i believe i have heard that name before, maybe i have a file on them." she looked at the latter and sighed "why is it always the pretty ones, ok, so as my sister and dear colleague are both of supernatural persuasion, im sure they will help if i tell them, do you mind if i bring some help into the mix, i have an organization that should be a help, they are more than used to sn's so this wont be a problem on there end, what do you say, or if you prefer i can just call in my normal support, the two i mentioned a moment ago" lightnings hoof began to glow lightly her smile staid caring and soft and her eyes shone genuine.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:44 pm

Keeper interrupted Piani "Bring whoever you want. We against the undead, experements, and more than like hunters.(one of Keeper's eyes began to glow.) Excuse me for a moment, I have to update the leader on what going on." He said walking away from the two mares.
Piani sighed. "I feel bad for keeps." She said flopping her ears.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:59 pm

"im sure it will be fine" lightning rose her hoof up and hundreds of thousands of little runes and runic circles began to glitter from her hoof, at that she stomped it on the ground a fluorescent blue shockwave echoed across the ground, in a flash a tall mare, around the height of celestia appeared her fangs on show but not in a violent capacity, just simply from, her mane was split down the center, one side blue the other pink. she was musculare, very much so, and looked like she bench pressed buildings for a warmup, and yes her feminine physique was not lost.
lightning nodded to her new partner and repeated the act again, this time with a more frosty blue and at that a small mare around the size of lighting but a tad more mature popped up infrun of lightning, she had a typically slender body braided hair and tail a blindfold and a single sharp jagged horn that cured round her face, she was a demon, there were no doubts. she gave a bow in general before lightning spoke once more.
"this is my, crew i suppose you could say and we will happily help."

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:52 am

Piani looked in curiosity as what Noir was doing before she summons the first figure nearly making her jump out of her skin. "ummm." And before she knew it the second one arrived.
"... Ummm, hi my name is Pianissimo, but you can call me Piani for short.(She gives them friendly smile) You two definitely know how to make an entrance. I'll tell you that much... To be honest I Don't know how I feel about all this. I mean the necromancer is one thing but, Amethyst Aerial (The second taget) I don't feel right."

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:48 pm

lightning spoke quickly to keep them informed "two targets, necro and hunter, me and snow take necro, sky gets hunter" it was a quick sentence but the message was simple.
sky nodded and looked down to pianissimo with a smile. "th' names sky, piani, dont worry, hunters are hunters and you cant feel bad about that sort of thing. but the necro, why is he on the list is what im wondering, eck whatever happens do what needs doing?" sky looked about and bowed her head "well il be off, when you need me for the hunter ill see you then." sky walked off before launching herself into the are her huge wingspan unveiling as she took to the sky.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:28 am

"Wait, their's something( Sky flies away.) Oh dear." Piani was about to Warn sky.
Keeper came back "I talked to the count, he wanted to thank you as well as wish good luck." he began to saying before noticing the second mare. "Evening. we have quite a trip ahead so we should get going if you can't fly you can jump on one of our backs." Keeper saying loosening up his wings.
"Keeper one of them went after Amethyst."
"Well, she could keep her distracted while we get the necromancer and his book." He stated not seeming to fully care about this unknown mare, and seems rather too focused on the mission.

Back in canterlot, Sky would be able to see the white armored mare on a rooftop. Seeming rather relaxed looking over the city edge. As for her equipment, she has a sword still sheathed hooked up to her back and a small shield on her forearm.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:55 pm

'thats the target, suit on pursuit hopefully i wont need it' sky thought to herself surveying the target, her eye flashed mildly as a scan took place. the database gave mission reports were taskforces thought her and she got away, specifically they noted a particular regenerative ability. 'of that's just cheating, looks like lightning might be tasked to this after all, maybe my nights free then. so maybe i should pay her a visit' sky smiled and despite her size, she was quiet, like a ghost, quickly and quietly she made her way to the roof with the mare out of sight and behind her maybe target. "hey, hows the evening treating you up here, you on over watch or something." she said throwing her voice a bit so she seemed closer and not in couther, her soul was camelioned to the background and she was at the point fully hidden.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:32 am

The mare didn't turn around and just kept looking over the view.
"It has been fine, a first time in a while that I been able just to look out over the nightly view." She calmly said, before taking a sip of her drink. "By the way, throwing your voice only works on novices and Idiots." She said outloud, "If you were normal I would have heard you do something, But, without the other hunters watching over me. How about, You didn't see me, I didn't see you." She said still in her calm tone.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:01 am

sky launched herself into the air and after an over dramatic sumersault landed with alot of pure cool, not showing off buuut still and excessively over the top entrance, "impressive, and what if i had cloak blooped myself up here." she shrugged "eh why cant we just have a sit down take some time dink some drinks, as fellow lost souls, or if you'd prefer as, murderers" she raised her eyebrow wandering what her response would be.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:52 pm

"Well first off if I was any other hunter this conversation would never happen, you be dead and they would brag about it." She said turning toward the voice. " Second if any other hunter sees us talking. They might think ill of me. Granted I hate the guild, I still rather not be their target. That 'murderers' comment of yours, is very arguable by the guild, some would see you as trash, nothing at all, or see you as a trophy. None of those being my opinion but," She said shrugging it off. "So now you admit you're a murderer, I wonder how I suppose to feel about that bit of info."

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:10 pm

"my mother, when i was young was slaughtered, she was young herself she taught me to fear the ponies of the village, not to hate of hold grudges on them just understand that they are scared ad that makes them scary, she was a kind pony and she was killed because of how she was born" she sighed "i dont start fights, but an order typically is all i need to do something, but i could never kill an innocent, whats your excuse, your a hunter, the very reason my mother is dead and i don't intend to do any more than i am right now, so why do you justify the acts of murder, and yes its murder, you are killing a sapient creature, that is the definition of murder, as said i not here to kill you, not anymore really, but, you seem well thought and like you know stuff and you even said they aren't your thoughts, so why help them?" she said as a super suit began to hover over sky waiting to get the command to latch onto sky.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:30 pm

Amethyst crushed the cup she was holding and threw it over the edge. "Fifty years... fifty Celestia damn years of nothing but pain and torments. I was no longer a pony I was a subject, and what did you monster do? You walked in chat, laugh and even join him while using me as an object for your experiments. Only normals came to try to rescue me, your kind just laughed and killed them. I escaped from the one window of time I could. My parents were dead and most of my friends were ethier dead or almost thier. and Just when I think it couldn't get worst (by now she was teary eyed) You guys changed my closest friend... He used to be a good guy but now, he no more then just a blood sucking shell of himself." She starting to stand up and pulled out a dagger. "The hunters aren't much better, Treated like an outcast, One of them even threaten to use me as a subject if I try to revolt." With a swift motion she stabed herself in the neck. "I want to die but, your kind keeps proving to me over and over and over again I can't." She said pulling her bloody dagger out and points it at the sky. "Your kind did this to me. SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!"

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:33 pm

skys face didnt change. "so your saying, that one small group are defining your actions on everyone else" she shook her head "yeah so some dicks did some horrible shit, but that pretty much why im what i am now." she moved with nigh ungodly speed snatch the dagger "id show you but" she ran the blade hard against her skin but it would not cut "that part of what i was made into" she tossed back the dagger. "eck, the point is your being unfair and prejudiced, and furthermore that still doesn't qualify you for sparing, id be sympathetic maybe even empathetic to you if you didnt choose to be part of ever side of this sick war, on that note, i have an offer, and its sadly the only offer i have for you otherwise lightning will atomise you and there is no way to go back from that your not the first undying regenerator we've fought and if you take us up on this offer you will be on the side for all that walk this earth, i work for a organisation that serves to protect and safeguard the planet from those that wish to declare war on guise of prejudice"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:34 pm

Amythest didn't react to her dagger being snatched or it being throw backed at her. "...You manage to kill me you can take my possessions. You fail to kill me, You can't say anything about me killing you. " She said grabbing the handle to her blade. Getting in a stance ready for a fight if she gets jumped.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:48 pm

"i dont want you crap, im trying to give you a chance here" she sighed "could we maybe work this outline, not be irrational ponies"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:10 pm

... "What else could you possibly want?" she said less angry and just more annoyed. "I going off your words."

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:20 pm

"you could be an effective fighter and in the right hands could be doing good, join us, if you choose to, we can take you to the fucker who did this to to you and and show him what he deserves, my colleagues are on there way now as we speak, if you want to be the one who kills him, you need to choose now" sky shrugs and turns around "its your call and if you do you will be safe from those sorts of threats, be a member of our team and even, if my boss likes you, we can get you your revenge." the consequences of us saying no, they are no threat, and i don't want to see you be doomed by that monster's hand of fucking with your head, but know this, as a hunter you are committing a crime that has no pardons, and if you are to say no to this offer you and eventually the rest of you will be purged by lightnings hand"

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:43 pm

Thier was a short pause as amethyst thinking it over. "You or your friends so much as point a weapon at me and the deal off. You harm a bystander and the deal off. You try to sell me out for a second, You get the idea. I would decide later as if I join your group or not. We kill the bastard and burn that mansion to the ground. Then I'll decide." She said still in a fighting pose. " I will help you kill the bastard, but, I still wouldn't trust you. not yet at least."

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:14 am

"thats good enough for me" her eyes lit up like circits "lightning im comeing with you theres been a change of plans, we have a new allie" her eye flashed and she smiled "yup see you on sight" sky flourished her wings "we off?" she said rather chipper.

jz96

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:18 am

She gave a weird look when sky was talking to herself but just shrugged it off.
"At least if we get captured, I would have someone to talk to." she said before loosening up the wings and taking off at high speed.

Elsewhere the second group was flying to the mansion of the necromancer. "We still have a bit to go but, once we get close we will have to land. Our scouts mention storm clouds over the surrounding area." Keeper said out loud to the team. "anything else you like to know about the task?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing an Undead Heart   

Back to top Go down

Killing an Undead Heart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next