A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:27 am

Ash looked at the enchanted bullets offered with a bit of awe and a slight bit of envy, though that was mostly because there weren't arrows that were enchanted the same way.

"Doesn't help me much," he said, "As much as I like firearms, my bow's never done me wrong. Then again there won't be much need to trace them if I get 'em on the first shot. Still, it can't hurt to take 'em. Could always use them elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:29 am

"Great, magical bullet, all we need is not to kill them and for a pegasus, an earth pony or a zebra to use their magic to use these." Sandy saying the last part with a bit of an attitude.
"If you guys want to keep talking, I'm getting a drink. Talk when you want to move out." She Said walking up to the bar. "Keep, bourbon and a lighter if you have one,"

Last edited by jz96 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:04 am

Nova smiled as he sauntered into the small pub, sitting down at any free spot at the bar. He waited till the bartender approached, before flashing a smile. "Gimme a double whiskey, and do you have any rooms free?" He asked as he placed a few bits on the bench.

Once the unicorn gave him his drink, he knocked it back before placing the glass on the bench. He was subtle as he looked around, hand resting gently on the butt of his rifle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indicus

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:40 am

(Since I have had little overall activity Indi will just be asking around Gunner's Getaway for anything on Rotting Wound.)

Indicus looked around the small town of Gunner's Getaway and when he spotted a bar he figured he could find some information or at least rumors on his quarry he even had bits to use for bribes if he needed not many but it could last him if he was careful. Indicus found the bar to be tame for a town called Gunner's Getaway no fights erupting or shady figures making deals that he could tell something he found a lot in the bars of criminal heavy places. Indicus ordered a drink deciding to see if he could hear any rumors something likely in such a place and with the rep Rotting inevitably had he was bound to hear a exaggerated story or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:59 pm

Wild Card had a pleasant flight all things considered, nothing much to worry about or to fret over on his way to Gunner's Getaway. When he did get closer to the town, he slowed down a bit to get a good look at it from above. "Hm... Not much to look at, is it?" "Kind of looks like the boats just decided one day that they didn't like the water." "And decided to become buildings. All we've got to do, is find the tavern. There's always a tavern, and taverns are the best place to go for information." "Say tavern one more time, I dare you." Wild said to himself, just before catching the two pegasi out of the corner of his eye.

The stallion decided it was best to play it innocent, and didn't let it slip that he'd seen this. Instead, he just glided down to the town with a casual demeanor and landed at the far end of the town. With a cheerful smile on his face, Wild began to wander down the street, looking at the buildings and idly pondering what kind of boat was used to make or mend them but ultimately his eyes were searching for the bar. At least, he hoped there was one. Every town he had come across in the past had a tavern, bar or pub at the very least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   

Back to top Go down

For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3