A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:23 pm

Nova waited quietly for the Mayor to be finished with the new approacher, before smiling and adjusting his elbow length gloves. "Now, you were talking about the bounty hunters guild? I presume it is that building iver there?" He asked, gesturing to the same building the Mayor had nodded at. "Anything else I should know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:33 pm

Tabi nodded and grabbed Helena's hand, pulling her up almost instantly. There was a lot more strength than it seemed in her arms. "Again, apologies for that. Wasn't exactly looking where I was going, but I'll be heading to the lodge. Need some stuff before we-.. I go out." the tall wolfess explained as she turned around and slowly started her way towards the lodge. "Oh, the name's Greypaw if you'll need me." she added, nodding at Live Iron as she walked past her into the lodge, making sure her large coat still covered most of her.

Upon entering the lodge, Tabi sighed and began her search for the gunsmith. She didn't intend on going out without her addition. Seeing as she couldn't find the gunsmith right away, she sighed again and instead of poking her nose into conversations that she shouldn't, she decided to ask for directions instead. Taking a few steps back, she cleared her throat as if to try to get at least some of Live Iron's attention. "Uhh, excuse me. I was told there was a gunsmith in this lodge, but, where exactly...?" she asked, as quickly as she could while trying to not get too much eyes on her.

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:37 am

"Sure, may as well get to work right now." She nods at Live Iron before stepping into the lodge and taking a moment to look upon all the trophies on the walls before looking around for the bounty board, squinting at the darker areas in the bounty lodge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:57 pm

Wild Card gave a small laugh at the good-natured joke and then watched as the owner walked away to get the duster. The pegasus's attention, however, was swiftly taken by the assistant who started stitching up his suit, the thread he was using looking rather different and interesting, and what was even weirder was how it just vanished from sight after each pattern was done. "I always forget what magic can do..." He commented idly as he watched.

Then the owner came back and soon enough Wild was wearing the duster, the stallion taking note of the clasp and other such details being pointed out to him. He gave a small turn to each side while looking in the mirror, wearing the duster in the traditional way and as a cape, and finally he gave a large smile. "Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. This will surely make a good first impression at the lodge. Thank you, and I shall definitely be returning after a bounty or two... and if the bounties go awry, well, at least I'll die looking fantastic." Wild Card joked, turning towards the door and opening it, "I do wish you the very best in your business, and have a nice day." Wild then left the tailor's shop and walked quite happily over to the Bounty Hunter's Lodge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:27 pm

The hitherto silent stranger in the broad overshadowing hat with the neckerchief over her face follows the rest of the crowd into the lodge, trailing behind so she's the last person in and walking slowly even as she does, her blue eyes sweeping the interior with care and obvious fascination. She then picks up the pace and strides over to Live Iron, her duster whipping erratically around her ankles, making sure that she remains easily in the peripheral vision of both the pony and the wolfess. "You have quite the colorful lodge, stranger," she remarks in the lyrical lilting accent of a zebra, "a shame to have to leave it soon to seek some bounty danger. A hard life to lead, at least, to get a few bits more, but getting bits for shooting gits is bounty-hunting at its core." She sweeps her broad hat off and tucks it under an arm in a fluid gesture, letting a long white mane with s vivid scarlet streak cascade out from under the hat that had been holding it. She looks to Tabi. "I apologize for interrupting, miss lupine," she says. "I, too, am interested to see a gunsmith to make sure all is in order before the hunt begins."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:26 pm

"So, to get a license, we need to complete a bounty. Sounds good to me. Let me know when one's up." Ash said before heading inside the lodge.He found a seat close to the center of the room. He had no reason to be in one of the dark corners and the spot allowed him to see everyone else who came him. It'd be good to know who he may be working with from now on, as well as those who might try to steal bounties out from under him. So far the crowd seemed good enough, but he'd keep his eyes open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:10 pm

No point on giving up licenses if the hunter can't kill one guy.
Sandy head inside and took a seat closer to the dark corner of the room. The less they notice her the better. She should be sitting closer to the archer, but she trusts him as much as she trust anyone else in this town. (Which is very little.)

ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:40 am

Live Iron nodded and walked into a back room which looked something like a cross between an office and a bedroom, producing a stack of wanted posters from her desk which she slapped onto the long table along one wall, one of each poster being laid down for them.

"Do me a favor and don't mention I gave y'all early peeks, some'll take it as favoritism." She told them as she left with the rest of the stack of papers, presumably to post them all over town. "Oh, first reward is dead, second is alive." She called back as she passed Wild coming in the door.

The first poster depicted a gruff looking stallion in a brown suede suit; the sophisticated outfit did not suit the thuggish grey pegasus wearing it, who with his wild mane of white hair and stitched scars across his face looked more like he should've been dressed in an outlaw uniform

WANTED Dead Or Alive: Big Blind
Charges: Murder, Extortion, Smuggling, Assault of Law Enforcement, Illegal Gambling
Reward: 400/600 bits

The second poster was rather strange as it did not feature a picture as the first did. Instead the three subjects were simply sketched onto the page in black and white presumably by a local deputy who was none too skilled with a pencil.

WANTED Dead: The Triad
Charges: Mass Murder, Unlawful imprisonment, illegal magical practice, terrorism
Reward: 400 per head

The third poster was rather more colorful than the others, the only one whose subject was portrayed in a color photograph that looked somewhat recent. She was very pretty, a gleaming white coated unicorn with an orange mane curled into ringlets, but there was something unpleasant about her smile; it looked more like a leer than a cheerful grin.

WANTED Dead or Alive: Shallow Well
Charges: Illegal magical practice, conspiracy to commit treason
Reward: 200/350 bits

The next two posters seemed to list two compatriots, as they very clearly showed two halves of the same picture. The first half showed a rather deranged looking Zebra with many colorful dreadlocks draping her face, while the second a pitch black earth pony with glowing orange eyes and a complete lack of any mane at all.

WANTED Alive: Ipecac
Charges: Terrorism, Disturbing the peace, Murder, Manslaughter, Conspiracy to commit treason, Aiding the escape of a fugitive.
Reward: 400 bits

The black stallion's poster followed.

WANTED Dead or Alive: Brimstone
Charges: Arson, Mass destruction of property, murder, assault and battery, aiding and abetting a criminal, Conspiracy to commit treason
Reward: 500/700 bits

The final poster displayed no picture at all, instead it simply showed a silhouette of a stallion with a question mark emblazoned over it.

WANTED Dead: Rotting Wound
Charges: Treason, Mass murder, illegal magical practice, attempted regicide, extortion, destruction of property, arson, smuggling
Reward: 1500 bits

The posters were each laid out with an additional few pages taped to the bottom of them beneath the list of reward prices; details on the last known locations, patterns and resources of the targets in question, as well as an address of who to contact for their reward in the event of a successful bounty.

"Hey, Live Iron you- aww dangit, she left again didn't she?" The griffon had emerged from a trapdoor in the floor, almost crushing Wild Card's foot as he entered, missing his polished shoes by inches; that seemed a rather precarious place for a trap door, especially as, from the smoke and the ruffled look of the griffon, not to mention the smell of smoldering metal, it was obvious now where the gunsmith worked.

"Hey, any you folks seen a pegasus about yay high with a hat that doesn't quite fit?" The griffon looked to be on the older side, he had the grey feathers and head structure of a pigeon and, despite his remark about Live Iron's hat, his goggles covered far more of his own face than necessary, almost dangling off if it weren't for his beak. "Only I finished the repairs to her rifle."

"Other than don't point your gun at anything you don't mean to shoot?" The Mayor responded to Nova with a raised eyebrow and a chuckle. "I don't think there's anything I can tell you that you don't already know if you've gotten this far son; bounty huntin' was never my game, I'll tell you that." He said, nodding again to the lodge to indicate it was indeed the right building. "The folks you came in with already went on ahead, might wanna hurry along before they snatch up all the good ones.

Last edited by ObsidianPony on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk Online
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:09 am

Wild Card managed to pick up the last few words Live Iron said before she left, and then heard about the dead or alive layout with the rewards after passing her. His attention immediately went to the posters on the desk, and as such the pegasus wandered closer and had a look at the low-lives whose karma would come back to bite them. "A group... A crazed looking mare... Zebra... This Brimstone fellow looks like he'd be hard to shoot at during the night."

It was at that moment the trapdoor opened and nearly pinned Wild to the floor by his foot, causing the stallion to jump back and glare down the hole. He scrunched his muzzle at the smell, but could only assume this was the gunsmith given the looks of the griffon - this assumption being proven by what the griffon said. "Pegasus? No, sorry. That was a Thestral who just left though." Wild responded, just as he reached over and grabbed the poster showing the stallion wearing a suit... poorly. Such a sight was crime enough, but illegal gambling was the nail in the coffin. "Hm, would you know where I'd find any good strong rope? I might try my hand at bringing one back alive. If that doesn't work, it's only two hundred bits less." He asked the gunsmith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:09 am

Sandy walked up and looked at the bounties after a quick scan she had a quick expression of anger, before going back to her normal face. No signs for him here either. She holsters her ax and pulled out a notebook and pencil from her bag. She jotted down the names, their race, and their bounties for their deaths. "If you mean the mayor he's at the train station, what the hell is this guy story?" She said to the gunsmith holding up Rotting wound poster. "No picture kind of makes it hard to target," she said placing back down.

If Ash would to come over and still want to split a bounty with her. Sandy would point and suggest The Triad. " It would be two on three and a decent bounty.

Last edited by jz96 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:57 am

Ash went over to the posters as soon as they were laid out. The poster for Rotting Wound really caught his eye. Treason was one thing, but actually trying to kill royalty, especially since the only royalty he really knew about were the Princesses, and managing to escape the failed attempt made him think twice about it. It was clear the stallion, or mare for all he knew, was no common criminal. Definitely not someone to take out on his own.

However, he did make a tentative alliance with that earth pony mare, so he decided to go over to her and ask what job she wanted to do. When she pointed to the Triad, he started considering what that would take. He knew he could take one out before they even knew they were there, making it a two on two fight. It sounded good to him. "Sure, let's do it. Split the bounty fifty-fifty?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:27 am

The zebra nods and follows Live Iron over to the posters with the rest of the bounty hunters. Her eyes scan the posters and her brow furrows. "So the bitch who looks utterly off her rocker and crazy needs to be brought in alive, but her counterpart can come in dead." She shakes her head. "Smells bad, no sale." She looks at the Triad and then at Sandy and Ash as they're clearly considering taking it on. "No obligations on you two but if you want a long gun for a three-way split, I'm completely for it. Can't stand rogue mages, 'specially ones that go completely off the reservation and start pilin' bodies." She nods to the poster for Rotting Wound. "Goes double for regicidal nobs with a big enough hit that they don't want him back in cuffs, but with a shot in the head."

Astra's head turns when the griffin appears. "I think she's more thestral than pegasus, and she went out the same way the flawlessly dapper fellow came in." She abandons the poster and approaches him. "You're the gunsmith, yes?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:34 am

The tall wolfess first gave a curious look to the stranger that just called her Miss Lupine before shrugging and sighing as she didn't get a straight answer, or any answer from Live Iron about the location of gunsmith. She only briefly looked at the Wanted posters. Whichever reward she'd take she would have to split fifty-fifty by default with the lump on her shoulder that for now thankfully calmed down and stopped squirming. She quickly turned towards the sound as the trapdoor opened only to see the griffon coming out, mentioning something about fixing someone's rifle. "Ah, you must be the gunsmith then, I assume?" Wolfess said as she walked up to him. "Do you by chance sell any attachments to rifles, like, say, a scope?"

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:04 am

Valkyrie didn't take much notice of the others taking their pick of the bounties, instead she took down the poster for Shallow Well to get a closer look and muttering to herself. "Seems easy enough. They say it's dead or alive, I'll make sure it's the former. Let's see how pretty that face is with a bullet in it." After reading the last known location and other details she rolled up the pages and stuffed them in her pocket before turning to leave, briefly slowing down upon seeing the gunsmith, waving at him as she walked out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indicus

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:11 pm

Indicus walked over to the bounties dressed in light leather barding over some well worn jeans and a plain button up shirt with a scoped rifle slung over his back and knife in a sheath of it's own, he was quiet the entire time seeing no reason to speak. He looked at the last bounty Rotting Wound.

There was no picture, and not much information but he seemed to be quite skilled and an interesting challenge and the price wasn't bad. Indicus decided to take it and figured no one would bother to try and team up with him for it which did not bother him at all. The hybrid stallion started to read over the bounty information.

Last edited by Indicus on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:27 pm

Nova gave a short curtsy, before smiling gratefully. "Well, in that case I will be off. Can't miss out on all the bounties, can I?" He chuckled, before moving through the town with a feminine grace, heading for the Hall.

Once he arrived, he looked around slowly, taking in the sights of the building before trotting over to the board, heels clicking on the wood. He studied it for a moment, before grabbing a copy of the Shallow Well poster, trotting over to a table and sitting down to read. "Dead or Alive, eh? Best take her alive... I figure I'll need all the cash I can get..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:26 pm

The details for Shallow Well seemed relatively simple all things considered. She was currently staying at a saloon a few miles south of Gladstone by the name of The Lucky Element and, if the information was accurate, would be leaving relatively soon for an airship to Fillydelphia and safety from the bounty hunters.

"Thestral, pegasus, y'all have wings and no beaks so yer all weird to me." The gunsmith responded blithely to Astra and Wild as he tossed a length of, slightly smoking, rope at Wild in response to his own question. "Y'all dun wanna be pursuin that lead me laddie." He said quickly to Sandy, apparently not even getting genders right now. "old Rotten ain't one that a bunch of gunsmoke sniffing amateurs wanna be chasing up a tree, or he'll bring the tree down on yer head."

The details of Big Blind were not extensive; while they did provide a location for him, a town a few miles to the east by the name of Gunner's Getaway, there was little information about how much resistance could be expected; apparently he had a large gang behind him known as the Ringtails but was not always accompanied by them. Regardless, the town was seemingly a law abiding place so perhaps there wouldn't be as much resistance as there would otherwise have been.

The gunsmith turned to Tabi, still not bothering to fully climb out of the hole in the floor. "That I can missy, be 100 bits for a basic one distance scope or I can knock up a multi-lens zooming scope for ya for 400." He offered, sounding for the first time like he was fully focused and lucid when he began talking about weapons, making him seem moderately more likely to be a professional gunsmith.

The information on The Triad was mostly short and to the point; they were based out of a ghost town called Snake Flight in a canyon that was a few hours away from Gladstone. There was little information on each of the individual members, in fact they were simply listed as numbers instead of having their names listed, but at the bottom was a very interesting bit of information; whoever was offering the bounty was willing to pay double if whoever claimed the bounty burned the town to the ground.

Last edited by ObsidianPony on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk Online
jz96

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:31 am

"Mate I been tinkering and smithing before you grew a pair at least I can tell the gender. And this ain't  my first rodeo." Sandy said bitterly to the gunsmith.
"... Hmm?" Sandy then noticing the zebra. She shrugged and gesture to Ash. "His call, I guess."
If Ash lets Astra join.:

If Ash denies Astra.:

Last edited by jz96 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:56 pm

With the information on the Triad, especially the information to pay double for burning down a ghost town, he thought a third person tagging along was a great idea.

"Well, considering we'll get double for burning the ghost town down, that'll be 800 each for all three of us. That's if you're still willing to tag along," Ash said to Astra. "As for another bounty... might as well grab one for Rotting Wound, that one's gonna take a while anyway. Could go after that zebra and her stallion friend too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:18 pm

Tabi hummed to herself for a bit. "100 for a basic or 400 for an advanced long-lasting one, huh.." she was thinking, something barely-audibly chirping on her shoulder as if conversing with her about the deal. The advanced one could serve her well in the future, but she only had 1000 bits with her and she didn't want to waste most of it on a simple attachment. "I'll go with the basic one, then." She said in the end, fishing 100 bits from underneath her cloak. She shook her head at Astra's comment towards the gunsmith. "I don't think so, showoff." she barely-audibly said, silent enough so only her shoulder-companion and gunsmith could hear it before buying the basic scope. "Pleasure doing business with you." she said and sighed before heading to check if there's any bounties remaining for her, which seemed rather very unlikely.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:50 pm

Wild Card was caught off-guard by the griffon just throwing a length of rope at him but he managed to catch it, even if it did look a little awkward. He smiled and tipped his hat, taking it off afterwards and dropping the rope into it which should have been impossible if it were a regular hat. "Well. Thank you. I'll pass by that remark of pegasi looking weird. And thank you for calling me flawlessly dapper, if you were referring to me, of course." The pegasus turned to face Astra and gave her a polite nod.

Wild then rolled up the bounty poster and slipped it into one of his pockets, now knowing where it was he was headed, what crimes Big Blind had to pay for, and what kind of backup he might have. The sound of a large gang worried Wild though, but he hoped that the information regarding them not always being around Big Blind was true so that he wouldn't have to deal with more than was necessary. "Well... Happy hunting to all of you. Hope none of you die." He said cheerfully as he wandered out of the room, then out of the Bounty Hunter's lodge and into the street. "Alright. Let's test this thing out..." Wild muttered to himself, making sure the duster wasn't going to get in the way of his wings, and afterwards jumping into the air. A few flaps of his wings later, and Wild was on his way to the town of Gunner's Gateway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:42 am

"Hmmmm..." he hummed quietly to himself as he took in the information, before nodding to himself. "Alright... I'll go see the gunsmith about this trigger eventually, but she'll run smoove for a while yet," he muttered as he walked out the front door.

Checking his compass, he nodded, before a pair of electric wings erupted from his back and he shot into the air, blasting through the sky. He landed about a half mile from the pub, smoothing his skirts before walking towards it calmly, entering it and looking around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:18 am

"Let's not take too big of bite to chew," Astra says. "I'm not greedy; bits don't spend well if you're six feet under so an even one-third split suits me perfectly if it buys me two extra gun hands I can rely on. I think we should stick with Rotting Wound as our second contract because bringing in a psycho alive could get... complicated, especially if she's being backed up by a bruiser with a death price. I don't want to get into more trouble than I can deal with on the first run out, so I say we cut out the complication and go for the magical crazy who just needs to get dead."

She glances at the gunsmith when she's done answering Sandy and Ash. "Are you good to do tinkering with long guns? Cut and extend a tube magazine, tack on a big loop on the lever, repairs, work like that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:49 am

Gunner's Getaway seemed a rather small community that by all appearances had simply sprung up along the shore of a river, many of the buildings even showed signs of having been cannibalised from old river boats and dock supplies; as soon as Wild Card drew close he was being followed, two pegasi doing a decent but not spectacular job at dodging between the clouds to keep out of sight, not advancing on him or seeming to draw weapons yet but clearly keeping tabs on him as he approached.

The pub where Shallow Well was apparently located hardly screamed "criminal hideout" from outward appearances, rather it looked like a cozy, smooth stone building that was pleasantly full; not overcrowded and not devoid of customers, it had just enough to be getting on with. The bartender was a pleasant looking unicorn with a large moustache that, like his mane, was dirty blond but no sign of Shallow Well in the main room that made up the bar; perhaps still lingering in her room.

"Pleasure yourself, and yes I certainly do missy." The griffon replied to Astra almost as soon as he was done hanging Tabi her own request, holding out a talon, forgetting he was using it to hold the ladder and nearly falling straight down the hole, not that this seemed to phase the senile gunsmith in the slightest. "Specially if y'all are going to load up and see about taken on that there Triad, might I recommend some o'these?" He said, disappearing for a moment before returning with a slightly battered looking box of bullets which all seemed to be faintly humming. "Tracer bullets; smeared with gemstone dust enchanted by some fancy pants scribe or somethin, hit a fella with one of these and any unicorn or magic sensitive race can sense them wherever they are."

ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:53 am

((Reminder post))

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)   

Back to top Go down

For Just A Few Bits (Potentially: Sex, horror, incompetent GMing. Definite: Violence, Anthro)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next