A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

A Land of Fire and Grimm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Land of Fire and Grimm   Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:17 pm

Verde pats Levi on the shoulder as Pariah helps her up. "You should have seen the backlash on my big hit when I decided to show off and put all the power into one punch. I was lucky that all the pins in my everything from the shoulder down weren't permanent Makes me a little more grateful for being luckier than I am smart, at least sometimes." She watches developments as the engagement seems to be ending and the battleship and cruiser began to book it and then, almost in perfect sync with Levi, she steps off the side and enters freefall, flattening herself out against the wind slightly so she'll drift enough and not be in the other girl's way when they land.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zen

PostSubject: Re: A Land of Fire and Grimm   Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:29 pm

With her question answered, Scarlet started to put away her katars, but paused before they were placed in the sheaths. Figuring she'd need them out and readily accessible in just a moment, she kept them on and followed the lead in jumping over the side of the ship when it came time to do so. Folding her wings in tightly at first so she could catch up, and then hesitantly extending them out to adjust her speed as the need arose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Land of Fire and Grimm   Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:02 am

V9 continued to stare at Pariah, and the fact it didn't blink wouldn't help with the uncanny nature of the robot's appearance. "Do not worry for the sake of this unit's durability. We are equipped with necessary functions that allow us to repair ourselves, as long as viable materials are nearby and are able to be broken down." The robot replied through the scroll, finally turning to face the ship that Pariah was looking at.

"Understood. Combat functionalities engaging, weapon... sword, shield, combat mode... nonlethal... Combat functionalities engaged." V9 'said' as the sword in their hand slowly rounded out and became more akin to a baton. However, electricity ran along the length of the weapon, showing that it was going to pack a bit more of a punch than just a metal rod. V9 then watched as the others jumped off the ship, and after a few quick physics-based calculations, V9 followed after with a trajectory that would land them on the deck of the ship with the others if no outside forces intervened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Land of Fire and Grimm   

Back to top Go down

A Land of Fire and Grimm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2