A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:07 pm

Thryssa squirms a little as Sugary tackles her and nuzzles against the back of her neck, and she giggles as her horn lights up as well, although nothing apparently comes of it. "Yes, you have most certainly tackled your prey, mighty Sugary~" she murrs at him, relaxing against the warm sand with him on top of her. "And claimed your prize, I might add, although I don't presently know what that prize will be." She turns her head to look over her shoulder in her peripheral vision, grinning widely with fangs as her horn is still lit. "However, I'm afraid you don't in fact, got me." Market would feel cooler suddenly as a shadow falls over them. When he looks up, he sees a mass of sand above them. "On the contrary, my dear sweet stallion, I've got you." And then she buries them both in the sand, the load hitting hard enough to pain but not to hurt, and the mass heavy enough to keep them buried as is, but not heavy enough that he can't breathe just fine. Beneath him, the object of his pursuit giggles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:42 am

Once more he'd yelp and feel the light strain that came with the weight, making a quick little air bubble around their heads as the sand fell, burying them but at least ensuring they could breathe and keep sand out of their faces and ears, though their manes were well covered. With the added weight, it did also mean he was being pressed harder still against her body from atop, his form fully molding against hers, crotch nestled between her buttcheeks; He murred a little under his breath when he realized that, but was just as stunned she did that at all and was laughing it off.

With the little bit of light of his horn keeping their faces lightly visible in the dark, he made a light scowl, but his blush and the fact he was barely holding back a chuckle of his own made it lose impact. "Well, guess we got each other now, you cheeky mare..." He blinked a little quickly, shaking off thoughts of cheeks upon his crotch as even cool sand could not prevent their body heat from being felt all the more in the little space they had. "But I still got my arms around you, sooo~..." He began to give her neck a little nibble, and made a growl along with it, just to give one last bit of a push that he was the predator there. The act wasn't meant to be sensual, his teeth being what mostly made contact as if biting down lightly; But it was still mostly, leaving a little bit of his lips touching very subtly, his warm breath also flowing along with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:51 pm

Thryssa grins into the sand in front of her and clenches her buttcheeks, working them against his crotch firmly. "Yes, yes, very cheeky," she teases in a light thrumming purr. He feels the light warmth of her transformation magic sweep over her and finds that what had been a mare's tail appears to be thicker, more muscular, and prehensile as it shifts and lays over the back of his leg, rubbing along the calf and thigh firmly. Now instead of pony coat, he feels the supple smoothness of dragon scale and full leathery wings to match it. Endowed with greater strength than she had before, Thryssa pushes up and unburies Sugary and then twists frictionlessly in his grasp so they're now belly to belly. Slitted golden eyes burn into his, alight with mischief, and then she wraps her arms and wings around him in turn and presses forward to lock muzzles with him, making low pleased sounds of contented satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:35 pm

He'd snort pleasurably as she surprised him by expertly clutching his groin in a way he could only describe as unnaturally dexterous and firm for glutes, and further still when he felt both her magic and body alter within his grasp in such a way that he could swear she made a salamander out of herself for he could not hold to her properly as he was tossed out of their pleasurable burial along with her and onto his back.

And there he was, staring up to his playfully saucy companion and boss in a form he knew she was not too fond of yet still used it against him to get the better of him, blushing, with a light bulge in his pants, his head fuzzy, his lips and tongue locking with hers, neighing a little into her mouth, and in her tight and strong grasp. This wasn't what he meant when he suggested they wrestle at some point, but he didn't very much mind in the least when he got around to twisting his tongue around her new draconic one, murring a little as he felt her... oddly still similar sharp fangs, but more of her taste as well. One arm slid up her neck to her mane to pull her lightly to him, while the other stroked her back, and curiously part of her wings as well.

The look he gave her in turn was one of desire and relief. He was very much enjoying his 'loss' to her right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Mon May 08, 2017 5:44 am

Thryssa thrums again happily before letting the muzzlelock lapse but keeps Sugary hugged against her. "You know, this is an oddly comfortable form, in the right company," she rumbles as they lay there, him atop of her laying on the sand. "Did I ever tell you where I got the idea for it? It was from my aunt, who acts as the changeling ambassador to the dragons. She told me a lot about this really, really attractive dragoness--the daughter of the dragon king and now the ruler in her own right, incidentally--and this being Thalia she got into an uncomfortable level of detail in her eternal quest to make her big sister--my mother--cringe." Thryssa chuckled. "I think that Thalia burned out Mother's cringing muscles when they were still fillies. Like Lepi, she was apparently a legend although she's never felt the need to play Lepi's game of being all gauche and blatant and rebellious when the public is looking, and herself when she's among family. Perfect to be the ambassador to the dragons, what with how much she loves to pick fights and get in brawls, which apparently buys you a lot of respect among giant creatures that breathe fire." She strokes softly up and down Sugary's body. "But here's me talking about my aunt and something political when there's a handsome stallion using me as a supple bed in the sand." She gives him a playful look. "What would you like to do next, Mister Market?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Tue May 09, 2017 2:02 am

As he listened after the kiss, he slowly adjusted his body, lightly wrapping a leg with hers, caressing one wing to close up, and then very lightly rubbing himself against her while doing so. Her playful look would be met with one of his own as he once more nosed her, lips touching lips as he spoke softly. "Next...? I should remind you to share more stories like that in a campfire or two once night falls over the week with us sharing a single blanket and eating smores, if you'd like that kind of thing... I would also advise you turn back soon, before someone starts to think I'm about to have a much more passionate embrace with a dragon instead of the mare I arrived to town with, though I would so love it if the dragon were as intimate in the shower as the mare... I would also like to know if you're still trying to wrestle with me or my heart~..." It was then he would return to kissing her on the lips and then down her neck in desire along with a light suckle. He half expected her to flip him about again given how he now clung to her, but if the bulge in his pants and starry eyes were any indication, he was still turned-on a fair bit from her arousing teasing from earlier and probably not entirely focused on a fight anyway even being on top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Sat May 20, 2017 1:44 am

Thryssa thrums some as Sugary repositions himself, rubbing back against him as he presses into her. She chuckles and kisses him as she lights her horn, the transformation effect sweeping over her a second time and leaving behind the black-coated mare guise she'd been using before. "Why yes, Mister Market," she says in a teasing tone of voice. "It would be ever so scandalous if you were seen laying on an attractive multicolored dragoness on the sand, snuggling and kissing with her, when you were previously seen playing tag with a dark and mysterious mare," she said. "Ponies might start to talk and become very envious of you." At his last question, her eyes twinkle a little. "Mmm... am I wrestling with you, or wrestling with your heart? What a funny question. Why can't I be wrestling with both?" She kisses him again with passion, using one arm to hold him and the other to push herself up to a sitting position with Sugary still straddling her. "Better question however, is how we can use our circumstances to invigorate ourselves and get some exercise." Her tone of voice was very innocent, so innocent that it was obviously a false innocence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Sat May 20, 2017 1:59 am

There were days where he was overly eager for simple acts of indulgence, and there were days where his wisdom was undeniably well beyond what his age would lead one to believe. Now, as he looked eye to eye with a companion, leader, and roommate who seemed to have the same eager spirit as him to play around in their free time, made him give out one of his most honest replies in some time as he kept straddling her a bit more before slipping his free arm under her shirt, lovingly caressing her belly and waist. "... We can exercise all we want back at our place; Away from curious eyes~" And yet it didn't seem to matter much to him either way where they were together, but when; For at that moment a few of the locals were passing by near them, but he made next to no effort to stop showing which mare he had eyes for as his sensual motions, though subtle, kept going, and his warm hand continued to stroke under her shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   

Back to top Go down

Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4