A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:41 am

Despite being a short thick slab of stallionmeat, Sugary still giggled oddly gingerly when Thryssa decided to nuzzle his belly while being held up like a stuffed toy as they exited the water. However, while letting the water flow once more where it had been halted, he was left looking up to her with a hint of curiosity as he adjusted to the feeling of sand, and hugging her in turn a bit around her waist. "... You're... Considering actually walking around town as... yourself?" At first he looked worried, unsure how serious she was, but then smiled a little bit. "As it should be. Everyone should get to see and admire you as I do... But is it what you really want?" Of course he would be ever the flatterer, but he still needed to make sure she was alright in the head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:56 pm

"Of course it's what I want, what I really really want," she says brightly. "Whether it's wise or not is a completely different question. Like I said, it could cause all kinds of chaos and panic... which is sort of an argument in favor of doing it, come to think of it." She grins and winks rakishly to Sugary before the green fire of shapeshifting washes over her, and Thryssa is back to the way she always is: long unusual horn, anisopteric wings, a healthy sheen of supple chitin, and the pits and groves along the chitin over her legs. She stretches rather provocatively, emphasizing that she has healthy curves in the right ways, and cricks her neck. "Feels sort of liberating," she comments cheerfully. The wings aside, however, it's notable that if no pony looks at her too closely, she doesn't really look particularly different than a unicorn with an interesting horn and some minimalist tattoos going up and down her legs, artfully carved into the chitin to follow the pitting of her chitin and thus sort of hide it as an artistic flair. Given that her wings are fairly translucent, it seems likely that her supposition that she won't cause a splash at all may well come true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:48 pm

Sugary looks upon Thryssa with continuously mixed thoughts as she insists.

"I want them to see. But they could see too much!"

"I want her have fun out here. But this might ruin the entire plan!"

"I could just say it's a huge birthmark and not be wrong... The Queen could also have my head for this!?"

And just as he began to gently hold his neck in mild but reasonable fear, he was left bedazzled as his boss and lovely companion transformed before him. He felt a trully chilling cold run down his spine before his face gave off a warm smile as he saw her true form with an eager silent joy and more admiration than ever; There was no doubt of what his favorite form was out of the shapeshifter, or that she was lacking in assets for that matter. He let a light sigh before he extended a hand towards her. "... I think this is worth a scolding from your mother at least, if she ever finds out. So, where to, my mischievous Lovebug?"

No one else had noticed her change just yet... She could yet keep hidden, or flaunt herself anywhere and risk seeing the heart of her companion jump out in suspense...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   

Back to top Go down

Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5