A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:41 am

Despite being a short thick slab of stallionmeat, Sugary still giggled oddly gingerly when Thryssa decided to nuzzle his belly while being held up like a stuffed toy as they exited the water. However, while letting the water flow once more where it had been halted, he was left looking up to her with a hint of curiosity as he adjusted to the feeling of sand, and hugging her in turn a bit around her waist. "... You're... Considering actually walking around town as... yourself?" At first he looked worried, unsure how serious she was, but then smiled a little bit. "As it should be. Everyone should get to see and admire you as I do... But is it what you really want?" Of course he would be ever the flatterer, but he still needed to make sure she was alright in the head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:56 pm

"Of course it's what I want, what I really really want," she says brightly. "Whether it's wise or not is a completely different question. Like I said, it could cause all kinds of chaos and panic... which is sort of an argument in favor of doing it, come to think of it." She grins and winks rakishly to Sugary before the green fire of shapeshifting washes over her, and Thryssa is back to the way she always is: long unusual horn, anisopteric wings, a healthy sheen of supple chitin, and the pits and groves along the chitin over her legs. She stretches rather provocatively, emphasizing that she has healthy curves in the right ways, and cricks her neck. "Feels sort of liberating," she comments cheerfully. The wings aside, however, it's notable that if no pony looks at her too closely, she doesn't really look particularly different than a unicorn with an interesting horn and some minimalist tattoos going up and down her legs, artfully carved into the chitin to follow the pitting of her chitin and thus sort of hide it as an artistic flair. Given that her wings are fairly translucent, it seems likely that her supposition that she won't cause a splash at all may well come true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:48 pm

Sugary looks upon Thryssa with continuously mixed thoughts as she insists.

"I want them to see. But they could see too much!"

"I want her have fun out here. But this might ruin the entire plan!"

"I could just say it's a huge birthmark and not be wrong... The Queen could also have my head for this!?"

And just as he began to gently hold his neck in mild but reasonable fear, he was left bedazzled as his boss and lovely companion transformed before him. He felt a trully chilling cold run down his spine before his face gave off a warm smile as he saw her true form with an eager silent joy and more admiration than ever; There was no doubt of what his favorite form was out of the shapeshifter, or that she was lacking in assets for that matter. He let a light sigh before he extended a hand towards her. "... I think this is worth a scolding from your mother at least, if she ever finds out. So, where to, my mischievous Lovebug?"

No one else had noticed her change just yet... She could yet keep hidden, or flaunt herself anywhere and risk seeing the heart of her companion jump out in suspense...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:26 am

Thryssa chuckles at him and kisses the tip of his horn in light and casual affection. "You're wrong, Mister Market. First Maredusa will scold me, and then Tetti, and then Chidi, and then about two other important people in my life or in positions of trust and responsibility, and then Mother will scold me. She's always been a better closer than a starter in the game of chastising the firstborn." She stops where she is and begins rotating in place, holding her hand up above her brow as if shielding it from the sun, an overly serious expression on her face as she contemplated the answer to his question. "Let's go..." She crosses her arms, pointing two fingers in two opposite directions. "...that way." After a moment of waiting to see if he's amused by this, she starts off down the beach in the opposite direction from the town. "Or this way. This way's good too. Lepi tells me that if you have a choice of two paths and it's obvious that the best path to take is on the right, immediately veer left and see why left was not the best path. According to her, that's why she has a serious marefriend who's as stoic and calm as she is extroverted and excitable." She goes for a few steps. "I have no idea how getting bounced off the walls by the school nerd constitutes the left-hand path, but Lepi's mind works in ways incomprehensible by sane people."

Last edited by DualThrone on Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:48 am

And so he was left perplexed, hand reaching out, merely to catch up with her lower back and remain there as he walked right behind her and then along with her. He had a somewhat relieved look to him. "If life works like a maze, then it makes perfect sense..." There was little effort in doubting Lepinora's way of thinking, given that he felt Thryssa made the right choice as they moved farther from town as they walked farther down the beach. "... But yes, please, let's ease our way into your idea. Being seen by a local is one thing, being seen by ALL the locals is probably a tad much..."

Ultimately, he worried for her, and her family's ambition, but he was willing to make this work... And soon enough, an opportunity arose as a small fishing boat would dock by the bay, an older pegasus stallion struggling to pull his catch out. He cursed a bit now and then, until he saw the couple at the corner of his eyes, more focused on his catch than them, for now. "Hey, you two...! I'm not paying ya a cent, but I need to move these to a waiting pal. Catch my drift?" Not particularly tactful, but his need was clear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:24 am

Thryssa chuckles again and leans over a little, touching the side of his head with the side of hers as they walk along. "Legend has it that a young changeling, old enough to be let out of the Barrens without adult supervision, young enough to do something stupid to prove that 'the mare' wasn't going to keep him down, went with a tour group into the palace at Canterlot itself and there, took off his guise in the middle of a crowd of ponies. The legend is that Celestia herself was even present for this, but I don't believe it, for reasons that will become swiftly apparent. The ponies stared at this young changeling with his disguise off, wings visible, horn very not-pony, supple carapace quite tactile for the ponies nearest him... and either laughed or clapped, or rolled their eyes good-naturedly. I'm certain that Celestia would have spotted the truth immediately, which is why I'm sure she couldn't have possibly been there and no one thought enough of the stunt to say a word to her." Thryssa grins at him. "The little rebel, you see, made a rather serious error: his guise was a unicorn, and unicorns are more than capable of elaborate illusion magic if that's in the realm of their special talent. So all the little ponies assumed that the changeling without his guise was using an illusion of astonishing complexity to prank them."

She drums her wings lightly against his back as they walk. "Given that the ponies thought that the stallion with a carapace, twisted horn, and insectoid wings was playing a joke on them, I doubt that we'll meet many ponies who can see me but not touch that realize that I am what I appear to be." She grins now, her eyes alight with mischief as the fishing pony bellows his need to them and she strides over towards him. "We catch your drift," she says to him as she arrives, making sure she's outside of his peripheral vision as a quick use of her horn hides her wings. "So what pal do you need this moved to, sir?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:28 pm

The matter of the rogue Changeling seemed to ring a bell, but not a very clear one. Then again, rumors of Changelings trying to reveal themselves here and there have been scarce yet not unheard of. It did little to make him relax about Thryssa, however, for she was large and had an especially frightening grin and gaze... A very beautiful frightening grin and gaze. Sugary would then also chime in, this time where the stallion could see him. "We got time, but a thanks is what we'll charge."

The elder pegasus cracked an effort for a smile at their answers. "Finally! Thank you! Youths who gets making haste! Just follow me and carry the rest." And so, he flapped his wings to try and lift a pail of fish to then stubbornly carry it through some trees, to eventually reach another older pony having a smoke from a pipe with a tired expression as he stood by a carriage full of other supplies... Until he nearly swallowed it coughing when he eventually spotted who was walking up right behind him among the couple carrying the rest. The companion looked a little panicked and flustered, trying to point over the shoulder of the pegasus before this one grew impatient. "Will you stop choking that thing and help me with this!? You're acting like you saw a-..." It was then that his friend forced him to turn his head as he finished the sentence, spread his old wings, and dropped the pail flat with a soft splash as he stood there dumbstruck. "-S-S-S-S-SIREN!?!?!?"

With how Thryssa looked, her tall strong form, bright golden piercing eyes, her wet sleek extremely exotic body, clothes sticking such to her leaving little to the imagination except for what her long luxurious cerulean mane covered, she certainly made a powerful impression on the old sailors; And it was only made slightly less so by the fact that Sugary walked along her comfortably and casually, smiling at them, but deep inside he was curious how this would all play out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:08 am

Thryssa's reaction to the old-time salts stammering and saying "siren" is to blink a few times and turn her head enough to scan behind her with her peripheral vision, although wisps of viridian energy waft over her horn, a prelude to her lighting it properly to smite--the best word for what the daughter of a queen very nearly in the league of the princesses would do if she threw magic around--anything that looked to be a danger to herself or any other pony. Seeing nothing, she turns completely around to look at where she assumed the old ponies were pointing, subtly laying light magic over her eyes to enhance her sight beyond the limits of the natural. Still finding nothing, she turns back to the ponies. "First, what the buck are you pointing out? Second, what the ever-loving buck is a 'siren' outside of an exotic magitechnological device producing an ear-splitting racket to serve as an alert or warning?" She steps passed the stunned pair and puts the fish she's carrying in an appropriate-looking spot before stepping back and looking between them. "I'm pretty sure if there was a siren going off, I'd have heard it; my hearing is quite good, after all." She glances to where Sugary is. "Perhaps you could explain things here, Mister Market?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:23 am

The old sailors were just perplexed, tiptoeing away from her a bit when she approached as they thought how to answer but they seemed to have lost their tongues for a bit when she got closer. So of course, Sugary then followed with his own carry and helped put the other pail up as well before gently, but lovingly, nuzzling up against Thryssa's cheek. "They just can't believe you're as beautiful as I see you, that's all." He looked to the duo with an honest smile, while they in turn weren't sure if they were going mad, were assuming too much and were being rude, or were witnessing a lovestruck young stallion midway to being snatched up and devoured by a deceitful sea creature.

They ultimately decided to pretend not to care while whispering to one another between some mumbles and grumbles so they may be spared, in more than one sense. The pegasus spoke up nervously but sternly to Thryssa. "F-Forgive my old friend, he has bad eyes!"

"I need new glasses, yes!" Went the other.

"The help is very much appreciated!"

"Very much s-so!"

"And my, what a v-v-very intense gaze you have there."

"Save it for y-your strapping partner, not old ugly farts like us!"

"We'll be going now!!"

"Have a nice day!!" Between their speech, they hurried with oddly renewed vigor to be on their way back to work, and away from an awkward situation... sea monster or otherwise.

Sugary just blinked a bit, smiling still, barely moving from the surprise reaction out of the old folk, except for his swaying tail. "... That went... well...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:03 am

"Oh, OK." Thryssa turns and kisses him on the tip of the horn as he leans up to nuzzle her. "Well, gentlestallions, this is what I look like for better or worse. I appreciate the implicit compliment, however." She then watches in blank surprise as the two stallions stumble over one another, presenting a stream of excuses and apologies and references to her gaze being intense, ending with them practically fleeing from her. As she watches them go, she lea over so her head rests on the top of Sugary's. "I think it did, Mister Market," she says. "Although it seems to be yet one more example of how it doesn't matter whether I use a guise or not. They seemed just as unnerved by me as if I'd walked up without any guise or alternation at all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:10 pm

He shudders very lightly at the kiss, seemingly never losing its quick tingle when it happened. As for when she leaned her head on his, he just chuckled softly while gently stroking her scalp with his hand, speaking as reassuringly as he could. "Somehow, I doubt they were intimidated by your imposing posture this time. They're just not ready to meet someone as exotic as you without getting superstitious... Maybe we should try finding younger folk..." He looked around, plenty of directions to go between the edge of the town and the beach itself. "... Do you see anyone or any place you feel inclined to approach yourself?" Nothing was off limits, she could indulge herself as she was willing to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)   

Back to top Go down

Princess Lovebug.(Private w/Dual)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5