OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

revenge (pyro vs gale)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pyroman33

revenge (pyro vs gale) Empty
PostSubject: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:45 pm

Rain from the sky pounded the ground in equestria this day in fall, the leafs shifted colors and fell from the trees in a nearby forest close to ponyville, the ground becoming soggy and muddy and water flowed on the ground creating deep ditches on some places.

pyro was siting on a treetop watching the sky as rain fell from the sky, the droplets evaporating before it touched his body as he seemed to be waiting on someone to pass by.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:22 pm

Walking in the forest alone was Gale, talking to herself over her recent quest.
"Well, taking care of werewolf territory problems was fun, and rain making this walk home much more enjoyable," Gale grumbles to herself during her walk in the muddy forest.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 9:33 pm

pyro watches the vampire mare walk nearby before he jumps down to ground level, making a splashing impact on the ground and said " i have been waiting on you, gale" he said, not happy that thier last encounter ended with a draw
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 11:50 pm

Gale stops at the sudden guy falling from the sky.
"Oh, ya like I never heard that before. What do you want human?" Gale asked irritatedly at pyro.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 9:51 am

"revenge, you left me disabled for 2 weeks with that wicked magic of yours from our first battle! i intend on settling the score between us, one and for all" pyro said as he took a stance
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 12:27 pm

"Oh, I'm so scared,(sarcastic) kid, almost every hunter said that to me and they were prepared to fight me. You are trying to fight me in the rain which is bad for fires. Not to mention I don't see a piece of silver on you. So how about you appreciate the fact I did not kill you last time and you walk away." Gale said glaring at pyro
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 6:53 pm

pyro snorts att her comment as he takes out a rune that turns into a ball and chain like whip in his hand, a shield appearing on his other arm, not going to just walk away now, having prepeard for this moment for a long time now "face me!"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 10:24 pm

Gale growled at pyro. "I'm warning you, kid, Piss off unless you want me to cut your guts out. But I have to say, I never tasted human before." gale said before drawing out her knife from her holster. With the same devilish grin from the first fight.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:09 am

pyro held his ground and guard upp, wanting gale to take the first move against him as he readied himself mentaly for a fight against a actual vampire, the rain and the water on the ground would not be a problem for his flames and could possibly even use the water to his advantage with some of his runes.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 2:28 am

Gale growled again as she charges at Pyro. She griped her knife and went for a thrust Pyro's guts.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 7:02 pm

pyro saw her charge towards him as he moved his arm bahind his back and magicly launched something from behind his back uppwards to the sky before he swung his flail/whip towards gale but slightly above her to possibly trigger her to duck to the wet ground, though his shield would be ready if his opening plan fails
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 1:20 am

Gale ducked slightly under the flail and dodge by moving to the side it was swing from. (Exp. if he swung right to left, she went to the right.) She then went for a punch with her knife free hoove to pyro side.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 1:50 pm

pyro moved his shield quick to block gale's punch to his side before he crouched and jumped, a sparkling orb went past him as he was in the air as the orb fell to the ground and detonated in a shock nova on the ground, electrifying the water which would doubled the damage and would cause short term paralazys to gale if she was on the ground
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 8:46 pm

(Too bad gale doesn't have fly.)
Gale recoiled from the punch but, before she can charge again. The shock nova struck, electrocuting Gale. Gale in which let out a scream in pain and fell to the ground paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 9:44 pm

pyro landed with a splash on the ground as he watched gale on the ground paralyzed, but having a sense of honor, he didint do anything against gale other than taking the opputunity to charge more of his runes for later use but he held his guard upp still
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 2:43 am

"What-bzzt- No cocky taunt?-bzzt-" Gale said as she stumbled back to her hooves. When she did one of her forehooves began to grow violet. She then glared at Pyro,
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 9:17 am

No point in taunting a opponent and waste time than using it to charge one's own spells, though I bet you will be the one taunting when you get the chance to do it, if you even can that it
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 10:18 pm

Gale continued her glare as she picked up her knife from the ground. She then charge at Pyro again, but,this time, before she was in reach of Pyro, she vanished in the shade of the trees. Pyro would then hear a nearby tree get stabbed. If he looks fast enough, he would see Gale and see Gale's hind leg about to kick him in the head.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 10:04 am

pyro turned fast to see where gale went, but when he did see her, he got kicked hard on the head causing him to get knocked back heavily on to the ground with a splash, dazed a bit before his passive regeneration kicked in as he slowly got upp from the muddy ground.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 8:02 pm

Gale dropped down from the tree and landed on the muddy ground. "Question, are all you hairless apes this stupid or are you just stupid enough to annoy me again? But,  at least I could get even with you for what you did to me the first time we fought." Gale said as she pulled her knife from the tree.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 11:02 am

pyro shock his head as he growled when he collected himself, holding his shield upp and whip ready though he begin to channel magic into it, but he then used his hand that held his shield and threw a cross shaped boomerang towards gale as it shimerd with power
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 1:59 am

Gale rolled out of the way of the cross. She then picked up a softball size ball of mud and threw it at Pyro's face.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 11:19 am

pyro used his whip and whiped the mudball out of the air before he threw another cross boomerang directly att gale, even throwing a second one behind himself and ducked, leting the second cross boomerang pass him with swift speed towards gale
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 4:17 am

Gale disappeared in the shadows as the cross miss her and reappeared on a nearby brench just laying across the branch, and looking down on Pyro.
"If you going to use something so cliches like crosses, could you at least use them right? What else do you have next up your sleeves? It's kind of funny when hunters pull those out." Gale taunted, Once again her hoof began to glow violet.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 3:54 pm

pyro growled as he took out several throwing knives in his both hands and started throwing them towards the mare one by one in a rapid pace, intill he had thrown 10 knives but he then held his arm out aiming att her with a rune as a horisontaly wide arm cannon appeard and fired it before it dissapeard, shouting out a wide wave blast of water towards gale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

revenge (pyro vs gale)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next