OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Throne of Lies

Go down 
+2
Dragon Soul
veryveryfluttershy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

Throne of Lies Empty
PostSubject: Throne of Lies   Throne of Lies Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 1:49 am

Thanks to Wiserodin for editing and suggestions for the sign-up post.

Woken up by the harsh buzzing of the alarm clock, a pony gets up groggy and mirthless. They brush their teeth and mane, have breakfast, and dress for their job. The pony checks Facehoof, their email, and their calendar. A looming deadline has been changed to three days earlier so they will have to work overtime to make it, their child is going to Cutie Mark School soon, and apparently somepony asked a bad question about the Princesses and are now facing charges of slander and conspiracy.

Idiot. the pony thinks, giving their child breakfast as they play a mindless game on that mind-numbing tablet. The pony hopes their child will have enough brains left to have the common sense to not cause problems with the Royal Guard, because the last thing somepony wants is "Mutiny" on their Record so early in life.

After dropping their child off at Pre-School, the pony walks to work. The pony didn’t trust cars: it was too easy to crash and die mutilated in the mangled metal that they turned into, if they didn’t explode. Besides, most Equestrian roads and paths weren’t built for cars. Carriages were much more reliable anyway, not to mention much less cramped and they didn’t expel the toxic fumes that the Princesses so despised. Unless, of course, one of the carriage ponies farted.

On the way to work, the pony chuckles as some Black Terror Diamond Dogs intimidate a lone ass walking down the street, while several bystanding ponies film it to post on Facehoof. In all likelihood, somepony set their Black Terrors on the ass for this specific purpose.

Work is monotonous, but excitement happens during lunch when the Princesses broadcast live the execution of multiple ponies whose crimes range from murder to tax evasion to treacherous dreams. Odd, the pony thinks, usually it’s Princess Luna who handles the dream criminals. Perhaps Celestia wanted to make an example again. However, terror strikes the pony’s heart as reporters are informed of a changeling sighting in the Crystal North, and they wonder if another invasion is imminent.

At 7 pm, the pony trudges home. They find their child on the couch playing on their tablet again, and they envy their child’s carefree life. At the same time, they hope desperately that their child hasn’t said anything online that’d get them in trouble, but they suppress this fear and tell themselves their child is too smart to do something so foolish that would get them hanged or burned or shot or electrocuted. My child is too smart for that! the pony tells themselves, So stop worrying about it or it’ll become a nightmare and the Dream Monitors will get suspicious!

Everything you need to know.

For this thread your characters will be starting Cutie Mark School. They’re scared, discontent, but still have that spark of hope and optimism that youngsters have. Despite the world they live in, they can change it for the better. All they need is somepony to guide them, and that same somepony needs their skills in their master scheme. However, what they’ll be doing is blatant treachery, and if they’re found out, they’ll undoubtedly pay with their lives. The plan is big, ambitious, possibly insane, but it would mean an Equestria with a brighter future than anypony could dream of. But are these ponies too young, too inexperienced, and too open to corruption to pull it off?

Fine, the thread will be held in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

Throne of Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne of Lies   Throne of Lies Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 6:13 pm

Well, if it's going to be held here now, I'll bring Pastel Canvas in.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

Throne of Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne of Lies   Throne of Lies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 2:09 am

I will be signing up Pure Light, an avid fan of the current regime. She dreams of being Celestia's champion someday (not that she is entirely sure what that means, or if such a job even exists), and tends to end all her posts and messages with "All Hail The Princesses!"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Throne of Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne of Lies   Throne of Lies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 2:43 am

Signing up for this (again given the forum move) with Wild Card, fresh from the asylum.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

Throne of Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne of Lies   Throne of Lies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 2:52 am

I'd like to sign up Insight (at the bottom of the page). I realise his lore will have to be revised, but it will be mostly the same except for switching Princess Luna for a local lunar-aligned magic teacher. Also, he is a longtime friend of Pure's.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

Throne of Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne of Lies   Throne of Lies Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 9:15 pm

I think I'm already signed up her with Viridian...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Throne of Lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne of Lies   Throne of Lies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne of Lies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: Roleplay :: Roleplay Sign ups-
Jump to: