A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Fallen Canterlot Reboot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot Reboot   Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:28 pm

Verde grins. "Ain't my first time all the way under, I know they can't kill ya and make it stick." She throws a thumb in the direction of Valkyrie. "But th' idiot 'ere ain't dead an' I'm not sure she's thankin' anyone ta be not-dead and lotsa bucked." She shrugs. "Ain't rulin' out givin' a helping hand--or steel butt plate o' a solid gun, whichever works out best--cos I don't cotton ta some sod throwin' us economy-class types piss-water an' callin' it th' good stuff. Jus' taken a shine to you lot an' don't want to see ya stumblin' out of a good ol' row lookin' like our broke-beak friend 'ere. All that said... I'm yer mare if yer set on the stormin' and smashin'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot Reboot   Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:49 am

"Well, before you do anything further, why don't you tell me how you would react if you saw a glamour coming. What's your definition of 'beat'? Hmm." Percival grinned, maintaining eye contact as he placed a hand on top of Cherry's and gently pulled it away from his waistband, giving him a little bit of time to respond, "Because I think you should happily submit yourself to mine. Doesn't that sound nice?"
"If you agree," Percival brought his other hand up to Cherry and whipped the stallion's undergarments off, "Then show me just how much you want this."

View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot Reboot   Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:18 am

Lolk leans forward, interested. "Hmm. It sounds like you have quite a bit on your plate. Please let me know if there's anything I could do to help, it would be a good way to repay your kindness... and to ensure I am not merely a hanger-on." She smiles, lifting her cup and nodding.
"May I thank you? The fact that you do so much on behalf of changelings like me is... well, it's simply inspiring."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot Reboot   Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:25 pm

Valkyrie sunk into the seat as she slumped back. Everything was hurting more and more, the lights were going from ridiculously intense to just being shitty and back again with every moment she spent looking around the room.

After a few moments of trying (and mostly failing) to pull herself back together and listening in on Tam and Verde's conversation, Valkyrie tried to get back up... and failed spectacularly, her legs immediately giving out under her this time as she simply flopped to the ground. Groaning, she simply yelled out two words as she lay there on the floor. "Recovering addict!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Canterlot Reboot   

Back to top Go down

Fallen Canterlot Reboot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2