A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

The Test of Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:44 am

The mare stirred once the pair of vampires had left, her injuries already starting to heal as she rubbed her head groggily. "I... have an apartment..." she mumbled in response to Lyall's question, looking around blearily. Spotting the bodies, she gagged, clamping a hand over her mouth. "A- Are they dead...?" she asked numbly. It didn't take long for her body to fully recover however, and soon she was standing, albeit a little shakily, on her feet.

She watched as Purse rifled through the thug's pockets, thought beyond a nearly empty wallet, she would find little in the way of anything. "Are you quite done?" She asked, a little snarky. "I mean, I appreciate the save, but there is no reason to steal from them," she continued, before wincing as she realised she was barefoot. "Let's hurry then... I would appreciate it greatly if you could help me walk."

The walk to the apartment was relatively quiet, with the mare occasionally hissing as she stepped on a stone, or prodded her new fangs with a finger. "So, I'm actually a vampire now?" she asked for about the seventh time, glancing at her newfound protectors. "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:51 am

Lyall had slipped Diamond a piece of paper with a Wolf Noble Crest on it in response to her question. "Go to the local cafe and repeat that question, they'll tell you. I hope you respect my desire for privacy." He said very politely, head bowing to her, before he gently helped the new vampire walk along, the Werewolf quite the Gentleman.

But as she kept asking, he kept chuckling. "You were bitten, you have fangs now, and by all means, yes. You're a Vampire. Much like I'm a Werewolf." He said, smiling softly to try to keep her eased, hoping she was well calmed down. "And apologies again. I didn't...actually no, I did want to kill those men...I don't tolerate harming mares."

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:41 am

"Yeah, some a little more dead than others," Cinder replied to the fledgling's question about the thugs. After that though he fell into a bit of silence as the group began to wander towards the woman's house. He kept quiet as Lyall answered her 7th repeat of the same question, and simply sniffed at the air to see if he could find anyone else before they found their group since they didn't exactly look inconspicuous at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:55 am

Purse's pink eye twitched slightly when the mare called her out. "You're welcome, by the way." She replied testily, pocketing what she could find on the thug and returning her cane sword to it's scabbard. The tiny thief walked in the center of their little group, making sure that if they got ambushed again the others would deal with the brunt of it.

"Hey, don't have a go at me, I didn't kill them." Purse said in response to her first question, throwing a slightly judgmental look at the others but not saying anything to them, though that might've been because she was still having to look away from their new 'friend' every time her eyes wandered too close to the wound on her neck.

"A name wouldn't go amiss either." Purse said suddenly as they approached the apartment door.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:42 am

Diamond took the slip of paper from Lyall and tucked it away in her personal extradimensional storage space. "I respect your need, especially in this day and age." She then felt obliged to answer the mare's question. "Well yes, they're dead, but only because they attacked first and almost killed you. Legally speaking, their lives were forfeit the moment they decided to continue fighting and trying to kill you rather than back off, surrender, and accept arrest."

Diamond walked with the group, summoning another weaponized umbrella in case she had to break it and get out a real weapon to fend off attackers. She followed along with nary a word, but she looked around as if she were in the middle of an active combat zone, ready for a threat to come out at any time.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   

Back to top Go down

The Test of Time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2