A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

The Test of Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

PostSubject: The Test of Time   Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:29 pm

Vampires

The name of the stalkers of the night was once spoken in the open, and the creatures themselves were seen as little more than a tale to scare foals.

But now, rumours that the nightwalkers are not a mere tale, but are an actuality, have sprung up in their hundreds. Fear runs rampant through the streets, and eyes cast suspicious glances over shoulders at ponies once through friend.

Celestia has tried to calm her citizens, and to an extent, she has. But in the far reaches of Equestria, and in the shadowy alleyways of the larger cities, the threat of fear-filled beatings or murders of ponies assumed to be the fearful vampires occur with an alarming frequency.

Los Pegasus had always been a city of light, glamour and love. But now, those lights seemed oddly dimmed, and the people walked with a hushed hurriedness. Eyes were downcast, and most avoided contact with the others on the street as they moved to their destination. Stormclouds rumbled overhead, and lighting arced through the clouds as a downpour began.

Five ponies, each with their own story for being there, found themselves in the back alleyways of the grand city, the lights barely reaching them. And as they moved, a scream tore its way through the night sky.

The source of the scream was a young mare, who sprinted through the alleyways, her shoes long forgotten as she was chased by a small group of stallions. "Come back here, you vampire bitch," the leader shouted, brandishing a metal club as they cornered her. Fresh screams filled the air as they beat her, her eyes filled with desperate tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:39 pm

Cinder's pointed ears swiveled back around to the scream and the shouts, and soon his canine-like face had swiveled back around towards the source of the noise. He sniffed the rain soaked air out of reflex, only to cringe when all he could smell was the stinking, wet city. As the screams became accompanied by the dull thuds of beatings, the dog changed his course and wandered towards the source until he found it. From the entrance of the alleyway, Cinder took a second to look at the situation and review what he'd heard before raising one large paw like hand.

"If memory serves, metal doesn't work too well against vampires," he started with a few steps towards the group. As he walked, a small tendril of steam began to rise from the palm of his hand. "And it doesn't look like the lot of you have a wooden stake," he added when he caught sight of the metal instrument. He stopped short a few feet away from the group and their victim just in case they would decide the larger and more feral looking being that was Cinder was in fact a new threat. "So why not let me burn the body when you're done so it doesn't come back," Cinder asked with a murderous grin as a jet of flame erupted from his palm in defiance of the pouring rain, though the hisses from the water turning to steam as it made contact with the stubbornly burning fire were clearly audible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:43 pm

Purse Cutter strutted her way down the streets of Las Pegasus as if she were simply vacationing, humming to herself a catchy tune and twirling her cane in her hand; her bright pink suit with a yellow shirt and pink top hat was already not the most subtle of clothing but with the low sense of dread and panic hanging over the city, and the kingdom in general, these days she was about as quiet and low key as a fireworks display walking down the street, especially with her bright teeth bared in a wide smile compared to everypony else's expressions of fear and anxiety.

Purse Cutter was no stranger to the backalleys and rundown streets of the cities of Equestria. Down one of these dingy, foul smelling alleys she strolled, at one point a rather unpleasant looking character made a move as if to advance on her but a simple look from the diminutive thestral stopped him; Purse Cutter was just barely above five feet tall but the glare in her eyes, even though her smile had not left her face, was enough to make this would be mugger fall back into the stench and shadows as she made her way to a side door in one of the buildings and rapped her cane smartly on it.

"A pleasure." She purred in her thick Trottingham accent as a bag of bits was exchanged for a slightly bulkier bag through the sliding metal slot in the door. The slot had only barely slid shut again when Purse Cutter heard the screaming and took off to try and get an aerial view of where the source was.

"Well now..." Purse Cutter's mismatched eyes narrowed, green and pink both glaring as she divebombed into the crowd of stallions, using her wings to force them to take a step back. "What's wrong? You boys too afraid to play with a girl who might get rough back?" She asked, her smile never leaving her face even as she pulled on the silver griffon claw holding a ruby which topped her cane, the top coming away from the smooth black wood to produce a glimmering cane-sword which Purse held out in front of her to let it catch the moonlight.

"Now, are you boys going to learn to behave? Or do I need to show you what it really means to play rough?" Purse asked, her smile never leaving her face as she took a fencing pose; with her wide, pointy toothed smile and eager look in her mismatched eyes the well dressed mare looked manic, almost a little insane.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:18 pm

Lyall exited a cafe, saying his goodbyes to the employees and wishing them a good day as he smiled and began to walk, his dark black trenchcoat keeping the rain off his suit. He slipped along silently, walking with a noticeable limp as he leaned a bit on his cane. It was a show, but it was a show he performed admirably, making himself seem quite tired. But then his ear flicked as a scream was heard. He swiveled on the spot, turning towards the source, and he hurried along, slow and careful, sliding nearer. But then he noticed a tall Diamond Dog, and a pink and white Thestral. He sniffed the air, the rain making it difficult to tell, but he didn't think he smelled anything unnatural, besides the soot and smoke the Dog reeked of.

He stepped forward slowly, his pale pink eyes glancing between everyone he saw. "May I...Oh..." He trailed off, noting the mare on the ground, visibly beaten. Lyall suppressed a growl and looked at the stallions the thestral held back. "Well, lovely craftsmanship on your cane, miss. And hello to the rest of you...But pleasantries aside...May I ask you fools leave? Now." He said with quite the firm glare, the stallion shifting his weight and leaning heavily on his mahogany-and-black-steel cane, glancing at Purse's cane with a smirk, as if he had something similar.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:35 am

Baroness Diamond Mind was certainly not used to being in Los Pegasus and had heard very good things about it. However, expectations didn't match reality as she raised her umbrella and opened it to block the rain while adjusting her cane so it didn't splash when she walked with it. She heard screaming, sounds of a struggle, and voices from a nearby alley. She took the cap off the tip of her umbrella, getting herself and her fine dress wet in the process. Twisting the handle a bit, a trigger popped out, and she decided to make her presence known to the ponies (and diamond dog) in the alley.

"Noblesse oblige." Diamond Mind put the tip of her umbrella right up against Cinder's throat, her own personal height helping with that. "Extinguish that flame or you'll be enjoying the next twelve hours with muscular paralysis. And yes, the umbrella is on a hair trigger." She gestured to the group that was standing in front of Purse Cutter and the wounded girl with her, upon further inspection, rather plain looking sapphire-topped rosewood cane. However, it lit up with runes and a circle would appear in front of the gem, like a prepared spell. Her horn lit up, causing multiple blades to flash into existence, one for each of the members of the small mob in front of the thestral and one for Cinder. "Step away from the thestral and the girl, lest I, Baroness Diamond Mind, have to give you Celestia's peace in the worst possible way. Everyone else, I implore you to stand down. I'd rather blood not be spilled today."

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:47 am

The young girl stared at the crowd that had gathered around her and her assailants, before squeaking at the words of the steaming diamond dog, before looking at the other three pleading. "Please, please don't hurt me. I- I'm not a vampire," she whimpered quietly, trying to crawl away from the stallions.

"Oh no you don't," the leader smirked, bring the pipe down on her leg with a sickening crack. "Anyway," he turned back to face the new arrivals,. "I'm afraid that I'm gonna have to ask ya to walk away, the lot of ya. See, this bitch right 'ere is a vampire, and we're in a habit of purgin' the beasts. Can't have 'em walking around with the rest of us normal people, see?"

He looked over the shoulder of the dog, before letting out a throaty chuckle, spinning the pipe till the outer layer fell away to reveal a short, shape blade beneath. "Hey Darl, don't sneak up in the dark. And all of your little weapons don't scare us. Do they boys?" he asked, smirking as they half dozen stallions around him shook their heads as they pulled weapons free themselves. "Looks like they want a good old fashioned rumble. Show 'em a good time, eh?"

They lunged forward, quite clearly mortal, but still fast enough to pose a challenge for the four who had interrupted. Two immediately moved towards the diamond dog and the mare behind him, each having a longsword in their hand. The one closest to Cinder swung at his neck, before reversing the blade to cut the dog's legs out from under him. The other used his friend as a springboard to leap of Cinder, aiming a cut at Diamond's head.

The other four moved towards Purse and Lyall, chuckling lightly. "A mare and a pansy? Come on boss, you know I don't swing that way," one of them called jovially, before swinging a club at Purse's head, whilst his friend brought a short sword towards her stomach. Meanwhile, the last two attacked Lyall, one using a whip to try and pull his feet out from under him, the other bringing a tonfa down on his head, aiming to take him out in a single stroke.

The girl watched the stallions attack, gasping in pain quietly as the leader crouched down in front of her. "Look at ya, ya little runt. Where's ya vampire powers, eh? Unleash your demons already, so I can beat ya again. Make it fun for me ya little bitch."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:18 am

Cinder didn't say anything as he felt the cold crystal press against his neck, but nor did the fire in his palm diminish. He waited until Diamond stopped talking, and for the members of the gang to come charging to make his move. In one fluid and surprisingly fast motion, Cinder pivoted while rolling his shoulder, ducking forward slightly, and hooking his arm around to not only shift the tip of the umbrella from pointing at him to pointing past him, but also to trap the weapon. From there, he normally would have followed through with a fire coated punch, but there was a more pressing matter in the form of a thug trying to take a swing at him.

The baroness however had been kind enough in her misguided threat though to provide him with a weapon, conveniently floating right above him. So Cinder reached up and seized the blade only to bring it down while coated in fire to clash with his assailant's sword and keep the attacks from hitting their marks. That or he just pulled himself up and out of the way if the blade didn't come down. Either way though, in the next moment, Cinder's whole body was engulfed in flames that were rather quickly vaporizing the falling and fallen water into a growing cloud of steam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:30 pm

"Aww, you silly boys; the only swing worth riding on is the one that swings both ways." Purse cooed mockingly to them as her attackers approached. She seemed cheerfully oblivious, almost as if she couldn't even see the attackers closing in.

Until the last second anyway.

Purse Cutter's reaction to the sword was instant; with her own sword she parried the sword and used the momentum of her assailant to redirect his lunge into the path of the club she had just ducked away from, letting the attacker with the club disarm his own ally by hitting his arm with the force he had intended to bring crashing down on Purse's head.

"That's rude boys." Purse taunted them, leaping up and landing a vicious spin kick into the nose of the pony wielding the club, sending him tumbling backwards. The way she moved when she landed, swaying her hips and bobbing her head was if she was listening to an imaginary beat in her head, practically dancing around her assailants instead of dodging them in a more traditional way as a proper, trained fighter would've done.

Purse looked around so quickly her long plait whipped one of the stallions in the face when she heard the mare they were attempting to save cry out. Ducking under another attempted clubbing blow (which connected for the second time with the stallion's own companion with a dull clunk), Purse Cutter ducked under the hapless club bearer and threw her legs forward, sliding along the ground with the aid of her wings, her sword cane slicing at the back of the club bearing stallion's knees as she went.

"Well hello there handsome." Purse Cutter grinned up at the leader with that half-mad grin of hers as she slid along the ground into view at his feet, lying on her back as if this was a casual affair not a back alley brawl. "Oh wait, sorry I called you handsome didn't I? Damn, dad always said you're not supposed to lie." The mare corrected herself with a mocking tone of apology, cockiness practically radiating off of her as she lay there, sword cane held in front of the victim of their beating.

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:26 pm

Lyall sighed as he was insulted, and he slowly brought himself to full height, lifting his cane and swiping at the tonfa-swinging stallion, tugging him in the way of the whip with surprising strength for how frail he seemed. "Well I suppose I may as well..." He murmured, before stretching and rolling his shoulders, his white fur darkening, thickening, growing out into a thick coat of fur, before a snarl ripped from his throat, and his transformations finished rapidly, the Werewolf standing tall, proud, and unmistakably pissed. He lunged immediately, hoping his change would make them as afraid as they should be, swinging his cane to crack against the Tonfa-Wielder's shin, while Lyall would lunge in, and snap at his throat, locking tightly and sinking his sharp teeth in, before very firmly attempting to tear said throat out with naught but his teeth. If successful, he'd merely back off and grin, wiping his muzzle with his trenchcoat's sleeve, and checking for blood. "Oh, You got blood on my suit." He said softly, seeming quite irritated as he then glared at the one with the Whip. "Do you wish to be next...?" He asked politely, holding his cane ready, as if it were a sword.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:30 am

Diamond Mind sighed. "Alright then, Celestia's peace it is." Her horn lit up, about to launch the blades at the ponies around the girl, but then Cinder attempted to disarm her of her umbrella, which was a poor move on the diamond dog's part, as Diamond let go of the umbrella and moved back, bringing a lucerne hammer to bear as she watched the unicorn she had only caught a passing glimpse of turn into a werewolf. "Mmm. Tough crowd tonight. I guess the law has its limits." The lock would disengage from the blade in front of Cinder, allowing them to grab it and deflect the hit, though this would cause a visible crack on the blade. She would quite easily catch the slash to her head by impaling the leaping stallion on the spike of the hammer as one would impale a dangerous animal to keep it at bay, using her superior reach to keep him away from her and throwing him to the ground, not even letting him close to her. If he tried to get up, he'd find that the baroness was rather big on blunt force trauma to the head.

Diamond then decided to dissolve all but the one blade trained on the big boss man himself. She let that blade fly right at him, silent, but fast enough to easily make him think twice about trying anything further. She did, however, keep her hammer up, ready to deflect attacks at a moment's  notice.

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:52 am

The stallion facing Cinder could only blink in surprise as his sword was cut neatly in two, before screaming in agony as the rain on his body and directly in front of his was instantly vaporised, stumbling back as he was scalded.

The stallion who had leaped over the diamond dog grunted as his own momentum carried him into the spear end of the lucerne hammer. Unfortunately for Diamond, she would find the initial wound she had inflicted was not nearly as lethal as she would have liked, and the stallion brought his sword down on the shaft of the hammer, breaking it. He seemed perturbed by it, but little else as he pulled the end free of his chest.

Both Lyall and Purse's foes stood little chance against the fury that was leveled against them, falling like wheat before the scythe. The stallion with the whip stared at the werewolf that stood before him, before dropping it as if he was surrendering, only to pull a silver dagger free from his coat. Smiling, he held the blade reverse hand before darting forward, eyes fearless.

The leader paused as Purse slid in front of them. "I see, well ya are a pretty terrible liar anyway, now if you would be so kind as to move out of my way," he said, before pausing as Diamond's blade punched through his chest. "Well that was rude,: he murmured before collapsing.

The girl looked at Purse weakly, whimpering in pain. "P- Please... I'm not a vampire," she mumbled, trying to crawl towards the mare. "H- Help me.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:19 pm

Purse Cutter looked slightly repulsed at the blade emerging from her foe's chest but forced herself to ignore that and turn to the weakened mare on the floor next to her, offering a hand to her after she slid the small bag she had procured earlier into her jacket pocket. With her cane sword still held in the other in case anyone decided to get clever, she offered out a hand to the battered mare.

"Don't worry. I know." She said quietly, bending down to offer her hand to the girl for a lift up. "Come on, let's get you out of here." She said encouragingly; the tiny thestral liked to think of herself as trusting, but she wasn't stupid. So it was only sensible that one of the tiny, sunlight emitting crystals was hidden up the sleeve of the offered hand, ready to shine as soon as the mare took the offered hand.

Just a precaution, nothing more.

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:00 pm

Cinder grinned at the scream of agony from his assailant, and proceeded to stab at him with the still flame engulfed but cracked sword. Whether or not the stab hit, Cinder would make a plume of searing hot flames erupt from the blade in a wide cone that'd hopefully be sure to catch the would be attacker. With that one hopefully dealt with, Cinder would then turn his gaze back towards the others and his surroundings. It was also around this point that he noticed the umbrella that was still held in the crook of his left arm. Cinder took the umbrella and began to look it over, particularly the sapphire tip that he began to stare at, though his ears still swiveled and twitched to try and keep some knowledge of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:32 pm

Lyall's ears were flicking softly as he listened to everything around. But then the idiot before him drew a dagger. "Are you serious?" He asked calmly, lifting his cane, aiming the bottom at him, and with a boom, a high caliber bullet was sent straight at the fool rushing the Werewolf, Lyall aiming at a slight angle to avoid the shot penetrating anything other than Idiot and the wall behind him. "Werewolf I may be, but I am no daft beast." He grumbled, taking the charging stallion as a sort of insult. But then Lyall looked around, making sure no other of the annoying Gang were still standing.

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:38 am

The stallion blinked as he was shot, before dropping to the group, dead. The alleyway was quiet for a time, only the gentle gasp of the mare laying on the ground disturbing it. She whimpered and tried to take Purse's hand, but she didn't seem to have the strength, barely able to get it an inch off of the ground.

As if from everywhere and nowhere at once, a gentle breeze wafted through the alley, and with it came a most curious scent. Only those who had been to Neighpon would recognise the delicate fragrance of sakura leaves, but for the rest it would be a calming influence, before a pair of mares appeared at the end of the narrow passage.

The one on left was dressed in a dark red kimono, an exceptionally long blade at her hip, and odd rope wrapped around her left arm. The other wore what could only be described a gothic dress that ended at her mid thigh as well as a pair of knee high boots and bicep length gloves. In one hand was an unfurled umbrella, and a exquisite pipe in the other. "Do you think it's too late?" She asked her companion, her voice oddly charming, lilting and dancing like a ethereal dancer.

"Perhaps not Milady, but there seems to be some... opposition ahead," her retainer replied, bowing gently. "Shall I dispose of them?"

"No, no," she waved a hand and started to approach the group, heels on her boots clicking against the concrete. "They must make the decision after all." It took her only a few moments, before she breezed past the diamond dog and apparent noble, before bending down and examining the wounded mare. "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear."

Rising up and dusting herself off, the gothic mare smiled. "Well now, I suppose you all have a choice, since this mare only has a few moments. Shall I save her, or let her die? Will you let this mare die for your morals, or save her life, only to cast them aside?" She smirked, fangs now showing. "In essence, I suppose, I am asking whether you are willing to cast aside your prejudices to save a life. Which is stronger I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:06 pm

Cinder at least seemed to be more preoccupied with his assail-... by this point it might have been more accurate to say victim as the cone of fire found itself focused back down onto a thin stream much like a welder's torch that was still receiving a bit too much oxygen focused on what used to be a pony's head, but all one would have had to do was watch his ears to see that he was paying at least some attention to what else was going on in the alley. They swiveled towards the sounds of approaching mares, and his nose twitched at the curious change of smells from brunt fur and flesh to the foreign blooms. As they moved past him, Cinder finally ceased burning the corpse and took a few long steps towards it while the mares spoke.

"The dead are easier to get pay from," he said at first while kneeling down to examine what was left of the pony that had charged at him. While the fires had probably burnt away a lot of the flammable material, it shouldn't have been enough to melt metal and that seemed to be what the diamond dog was now searching pockets for. "So why should she live? Probably just end up getting attacked again if you're going to save her that way, and that time the crowd might be in the right if your on their perspective. So are any of you or her going to make it worth my time to see her spared?" He asked pausing in his search of the corpse to look back over with a curious, abnormal pupil'd eye. "Or would we just be ahead to try and end the suffering faster?" he added while shifting the cracked but still present sword across the ground where it'd clink to draw eyes down towards it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:52 am

Lyall lifted his head and turned to face the newcomers, raising his eyebrow and watching in silence, listening for now...But then Cinder spoke, and Lyall curled his lip, slowly shifting back into his normal form, fur lightening back to the pristine white as normal. He then reached into his pockets, hand entering some storage magic, and slapped a bag of bits into Cinder's paws. "I vote she be saved. She doesn't deserve to suffer, and I am personally one to believe she would be better off with the heightened senses that Vampirism would grant, rather than being weak enough to be unable to evade those who would do her harm." He said, then shrugged. "But of course, I'm just a Mutt. Not like any Vampire would care to listen to a dirty Mutt, eh?" He joked, then dropped the smile. "But seriously. I say Save. None deserve a Cruel Death."

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:24 am

Cinder let go of the sword entirely to accept the coin offer, testing the bag's weight a few times and listening to the clink of the metal inside before a wide grin crept onto his face. "Well it would seem that seeing her spared has been made worth my time," Cinder said while sliding the bag into a pocket of his tattered coat. "My vote is now for save, do whatever however you need to do to save her," Cinder said before taking up a spot to lean against the wall and watch the proceedings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:45 am

Purse Cutter had been ducked down with the mare, her wings fanned out protectively as chaos had rained down around them, fending off what she had to with her cane sword. The tiny thestral stood as the newcomers approached, still holding her cane sword aloft and looking ready to fight if she needed to.

"I say we let her decide." Purse declared. "And also." She paused before she flicked her wrist and threw the small crystal she had hidden up her sleeves at the feet of the newcomers, which immediately began emitting a soft light which was unmistakably the sun's rays. "You're going to be honest about your intentions; or I can light all of these up at once." Purse said, jangling the bag in her pocket. "Might not kill you but I like to think I'll ruin your day..."

Purse kept both the bag and the sword ready, nodding to the wounded mare; she would have to make a split second decision, time was not on their side, but the victim deserved to be the one making it.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:10 am

Diamond Mind dispelled all of her construct weapons, causing them to dissolve completely. She looked at the broken form of the young mare, wondering if she should have made an attempt to keep these stallions alive so she could personally torture them later. She pushed that thought out of her mind as the alleyway was suddenly intruded upon, first by the scent of...sakura...the scent brought back quite a few pleasant memories, but she didn't have the time for those right now. There was a pair of new strangers added to the batch, and she was liking this situation less and less.

Diamond watched them approach the mare who had been viciously assaulted, all but confirming she wasn't a vampire. She closed here eyes and inhaled deeply, attempting to calm herself. "I...I think that the flower of youth shouldn't be so casually trampled on because a bunch of stallions get it in their head that every mare that even somewhat rejects them or looks at them funny is a vampire. Save her. At least the poor thing will get something out of all that suffering she's being put through."

Diamond sighed as the other unicorn...or the werewolf as she had recently learned, had to pay off the Diamond Dog so that they'd care. Mmmm...if this one gets arrested for a vampire murder, Viscount Bloodstone would definitely let me break this one...gah, why is my mind so stuck on torture today? She took a few steps over to the 'other unicorn', standing almost at his side. "Well, that was certainly eventful...shame you had to bribe that Diamond Dog to be a good person today."

And then that thief-looking type made a move against their new guests. This greatly displeased Diamond, to the point where she was visibly frowning again. "I don't think it'd be wise to try to threaten a pair of vampires while it's cloudy and raining, and especially when they're being very generous."

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:52 am

The pair waited quietly as the group unamiously decided to allow the injured girl to live. As Purse dropped he rlittle 'present' in front of the gothic dress wearing mare, she sniggered, crushing the tiny stone beneath a boot heel. "I hate to tell you this. but it will take more than that tiny amount of sunlight to harm us," she explained, before bending down over the mare. "Do you want to live?" she whispered in her ear, smiling as the mare gave an almost imperceptible nod of her head.

As the vampire bit down on the girl's neck, the bodyguard smiled at Lyall. "A mutt you say? Well, those are your words, not ours. I would never insult a Loup Garou so easily, but if you do it yourself then there is no problem. is there?" She asked, before turning back to her mistress as she rose up.

"It is done. She will have a difficult night, but she will live through it," she explained, before moving back over to her guardian. "We shall be in contact soon... I recommend you move quickly though. You mortals are so noisy, and I would hate all my good work to go to waste," she said, before bowing, and then the pair were gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:16 pm

Cinder said nothing as the pair did their deed, and continued to say nothing as they departed. Once they were gone though, the dog pushed himself off the wall and resumed the more typical stance of a diamond dog. "As entertaining as that was, now what? Are we expected to babysit this fledgling vampire?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:20 pm

Lyall grinned. "Making fun of oneself is always amusing when not meant seriously." He replied with a grin, but otherwise was silent, watching as the Vampiress bit the beaten mare. He nodded at the suggestion to leave, but he slipped over to the mare, smiling politely. "Is your home not too far from here? I have a few numbing spells to help, but I can carry you home, miss." He said, smiling kindly and resting a hand on her shoulder softly. But he'd otherwise merely wait, slowly slipping his cane under his trenchcoat, where it seemed to have vanished.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:51 am

Diamond Mind sighed and took out what looked like a coin made of gold. "It looks like we're looking after a fledgling vampire. As much as I'd like to join in, this is technically my vacation. I have a barony to manage, while people are important to me, so is my barony. So I'll be nice and weigh this as if it were equal. Heads, I'll stick around and help with her. Tails, I go back to managing my barony at the end of the week." She flipped the coin, watching it fly into the air and then catching it as it fell back down. She looked it over, smiling slightly. "Heads it is. I'll help as best as I can." She pocketed the coin, looking over to Lyall. "Sir, may I have your address so I can assist you with her?"

ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:31 am

Purse Cutter kept her sword drawn the whole time, obviously suspicious of a potential double cross. She shook the small bag when the vampire acted as if the crystal was the only one she had, reminding them that one may not be much but that many could surely be a much greater threat.

Purse looked rather nauseous when she bit in and fiddled with her top hat for an excuse to not look until the deed was done. When she did look again her mismatched, slitted eyes were full of suspicion.

"You and me clearly have very different ideas of what we could call good work." Purse answered her just before the pair of vampires disappeared. Shaking her head in exasperation, the tiny thestral walked gracefully over to the assailent she had kicked into dreamland and took out a pair of wire cuffs from an inside pocket.

"Anyone care to give me a hand with this one?" She asked as she tied the hands of the unconscious thug. "Information is more valuable than weapons when you don't know your enemy, and personally I'd like to know who these little airy fairies are, especially if there's anymore of them." She spoke as if she had a plan when she really didn't, while casually riffling through the thugs pockets, immediately slipping his wallet into her own pocket but also checking for anything more substantial.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Test of Time   

Back to top Go down

The Test of Time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: