A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

A Night In Masque Castle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:26 pm

As the human and unicorn passed by the guards and enterd the castle/mansion they where met with awe with how big the building was in the inside as they made it further in, passing by the other invited people and eventualy also passed by sugary a bit before pyro noticed something as cryo Sayed behind for some reason before he went to his unicorn companion.

"whats the matter with you now?" pyro asked cryo who inturn grabed pyro's head and turned it towards the ballroom and the large assortment of food that where on the tables "you see that? the food, treats and deserts, the HUGE amout of it!" cryo said as he turned to pyro "an all you can eat buffe!"

Both of them became giddy about the food before they bolted towards the ballroom, sprinting by the other people and also past nox in her reaper costume, the wind from them passing by blew her cloak and pushed her closer to the ballroom as the 2 started to serv them selfs the food that was to offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:06 pm

Poppy purred softly as Sweet blushed darkly from Purse's compliment on the little mare's dress. "See? Now c'mon~" She giggled and led the young mare along slowly, smiling as she stood with the little mare near the food tables, both listening to Tea Leaf, but the words 'private quarters' made Poppy slowly grin a devious grin. "Ooh~ Once I find you someone to talk to, hon, I'm seducing myself a mare..." She murmured softly, licking her lips and looking around. Her gaze was clam, and with her outfit, she looked every bit as regal and confident as an Empress. And she knew how to look the part, too. Nearly two thousand years ago, she was worshipped as a goddess. "Oh, I miss those centuries..."

"Wh-what?" Sweet asked, blushing and squirming shyly, looking around and seeing a stallion with a ukelele, which the little mare giggled at softly.

"Oh, nothing, just reminiscing...See someone you like?"

"N-no...J-just...a Ukelele is just a silly instrument."

"Well he looks like a silly stallion."

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:12 pm

Wild Card raised an eyebrow at Purse, noting how she didn't really answer the question. Then again he wasn't going to continue on with it as nothing was stolen from his pockets when he last checked, so no harm done in the end. "I think I'll be able to find my way." He replied happily, taking back his invitation with a smile, "Though I thank you for the offer... it's just down the hallway, right?" Wild added the last part as a joke, and with a small chuckle he made his way towards the ballroom.

Wild entered the ballroom just as Tea Leaf was walking off the stage, but he did catch a glimpse of the stallion before heading over to one of the tables. 'Hm, didn't know he was hosting this event, the invitation said it was from Purse Cutter, not him. Or is he just a guest of honour?' The pegasus thought to himself as he picked up a wine glass filled with red wine, giving it a light swirl and smelling the aroma from it. "Blimey, that's good. Hope it tastes as good as it smells." He commented to himself before taking a sip and looking around at the guests, wondering if any looked open to conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:35 pm

"Deserved? Maybe." Tea Leaf said as he sat down, leaning his cane against the table and stretching his good leg. "It's funny, when I was a pickpocket stealing to keep food on the table at night all I wanted to do was be able to lounge around and rest on my laurels doing nothing... by the time it actually happens all I want is to get back out there." He said with a mirthless laugh. "Still, I can think of worse people to be torch bearers..." He said, smiling fondly at the door; he waved to Wild Card but his attention was obviously on his daughter sidling into the room from the entrance.

"It is." Purse Cutter assured Wild Card as she slid up to the table just as he took his sip, deftly pouring herself a glass and sipping it before she had even fully leaned against the table. "The wine here is mostly from a vineyard I bought in Prance last year; nothing but the best comes out of the place, I make sure of that." She said, grinning to herself under her veil at the thought of how many teenagers owned vineyards.

"Purse Cutter." She said with a smile and a tip of her hat to Wild Card. "My dad's told me a lot about you Mr Card, or Mr Cards. Which do you prefer?"

Razor sighed. "Honestly? I've been staying back while Purse goes out and does her thing, Bronze too. She's lovely, and she definitely deserves it, it's just... I dunno, I guess at some point I forgot that Tea Leaf was the reason I started going on those mad journeys, not Hoodwink." She shrugged. "Still things are good, Luna keeps hint dropping about a higher position. I'd say frankly I've sodding ear- ABOUT DAMN TIME!" She suddenly shouted as a very tall thestral dressed in an old fashioned aviators coat and goggles walked in, her metal hand covered by a leather glove and her knee length, bronze and white mane allowed to hang wildly.

"Hello to you too." Bronze said with a grin at Razor as she walked over. "And keep your voice down, the whole ball room doesn't need to know I'm late."

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:40 pm

Blue smiled. The mare had played along. That was an indication of good things. She was sharp enough to respond in good time. He felt he could enjoy the mare’s company from what he'd experienced so far. “Of course I saw them move, which only made things more interesting. My first thought was a spell, I did not think they could be so tame.” He lifted a hand to verify by touch if the bird was real, but changed his mind and pulled it away long before it was close. It probably didn't like him, animals tended not to. His divine presence probably agitated them. “A talent of yours?”

”It is interesting to think we never say goodbye forever to anything.” The Chosen One mused on the topic of Reincarnation. He gave a hum that indicated the idea was pleasant. “Our past selves likely scream out when we see a person. ‘it's you, my love’ or ‘it's you, old enemy’. I think ignorance to such a world is bliss, while being of comfort to think it is there.”

If it looked like he was taking the conversation too deep for the mare’s liking, he would switch to a lighter topic. It added weight to the conversation rather physically. He'd approached from the wrong angle, but it was easy to see where her gaze rested, on the food, for which he could place no blame. “If you wish to eat do not be afraid of being the first. If is not a dinner party, ones who stay shy do not get fed here. I can get you a plate of whatever you wish if stepping forward is not in your nature. I’m meant to be a hero, only fair I try to help.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:05 pm

"I have no special talent over animals. It's merely that Pyra and I share a special bond." Pyra recoiled slightly when Blue reached out to touch her. She didn't like this pony. He was... off in the head. Much in the same way as Radiant Light herself had been, only his offness was... less violent.

"I agree." Nox said. "I'd prefer to start anew every lifetime, without the weight of the past lives' mistakes or burdens." Secretly, she was glad that Radiant Light could not return reincarnated to start their fight anew. She wasn't sure that Radiant Light even could reincarnate, at least for several hundreds of years to come; she was pretty sure her soul was being punished in Tartarus.

Then at Blue's words, Nox realized that she'd momentarily forgotten the food; seeing somepony dressed as and openly idolizing a mortal enemy can shake a pony. "Ah, yes, the food. I didn't want to talk with a full mouth." Nox grabbed a peach tart and popped it in her mouth. Ohhhh, it was so rare when she could enjoy foods like this.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:52 pm

Wild Card raised his glass to Tea Leaf as he noticed him waving, before looking back at Purse. "Wait, you bought an entire vineyard... in Prance? Those are quite costly. Then again, the payoff isn't just in the money you get from selling the wine. There's also the satisfaction of being able to say you own a vineyard in Prance." He responded, sounding genuinely interested at how this tiny mare owned such a thing. Again, the pegasus sipped from his glass, though what Purse said next caused him to hesitate for a split second.

"A-ha, so. You know about the whole thing happening up there." "Bollocks." "It's not that big of a deal, as long as word of it doesn't spread..." Wild said calmly, though the exclamation did make it seem like he was annoyed. "So what else has your father told you about me? And just Mr. Card will be fine, or Wild, whichever suits your fancy." "Also, who's your father, Purse? Not a lot of ponies know the deal with us, and we don't know... any thestral stallions." He asked, once again taking a sip of wine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:57 pm

Purse Cutter's smile was so wide it was obvious even under the translucent veil covering the lower half of her face. "Don't worry, I know when my mouth being open is a good thing and when it isn't. In my line of work, it's important to know the difference." She took a sip of her wine by lifting her veil; even with most of her face still obscured it was obvious she was very pretty under that mask and veil.

"Well you wouldn't know a thestral stallion to know my dad." Purse purred. "At least I assume not; I don't know or really care who my biological parents are, they definitely weren't a mum and a dad to me. After all, a dad is the one who raises you, loves you... teaches you everything they know." At the last part Purse winked her green eye and turned her head just enough to indicate Tea Leaf without making it too obvious.

That certainly explained how the invitation had found it's way to Wild then.

werebait

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:04 pm

Morbid slowly sips up her lab coat shaking out her mane letting her spider tiny spin webs to pull it into a messy fray letting the web slimmer as she trots into the castle " hurray party time " she ways taking off like a shot her wings getting tangled up in her coat making her crash land into the room .her grey pelt her green and black pelt falling all over her mane getting caught in her spider webs " well thats a amazing entrance "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Tabi blushed wildly as Sugary mentioned their intimacy, slowly considering herself lucky that the bandages covered it. She looked into the distance while the stallion with ukulele kept talking to her. "W-well..." she began her sentence, gathering her thoughts together after that. "I might go around and see if I can meet anyone interesting... Though I somewhat doubt it." She murmured at the end of her sentence. "And if you have others to greet, then don't let me stop you." She added and smiled at him, kissing his cheek and standing up, brushing herself off. "I suppose that if you'll need me, I'll be somewhere inside. I'll probably be easy to find, considering my size. If not, I'll probably be handing around the dragon." She giggled and playfully ran a finger over ukulele's strings as she headed into the mansion.

Shanny looked around for a moment as she was by the pool before smelling something. Something delicious. Food. She remembered what Purse said about the double doors in the back big enough for her to fit through. She just hoped that was true and made her way to the back, walking through the doors and looking around. "S-sorry." She murmured mainly to herself as she made her way through the building, trying to find herself a perfect spot to maybe eat a thing or two and not be in the way of anyone at the same time. And all the while making sure she does not destroy anything.

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:27 pm

Blue nodded respectfully, and for a moment just maintained a smile and eye contact. “The still air between us gives me the chance to look just into your eyes. I think we can grow closer just from that. I've already eaten myself, it being the only way to be sure it is good, but had I known what there would be on offer...So, is it good?” He glanced at the plate they come from, but turning his head dramatically to show he was resisting temptation like a strong hero was meant to.

“Wealth is something a noble should aim to grow, and more humble foods serve that end. The drink in my home is purely for guests, so it lasts an age.” There was a sadness that could have been drawn from the words though he sounded like he was at the top of the world. He didn't get many visitors. “The only thirsts I have are for adventure and recognition as a virtuous man. It informed my choice of costume.  But you got her, didn't you?” Blue accused the mare, examine with sharp eyes the head of the fake scythe. “Like every hero in the end.” It was another joke at her costume. She seemed more confident in character, and the danger of dealing with death was a joy to him. “Oh, my dear lady. I have neglected to ask a name of you...What be it?” An answer from death, or the cloaked mare would satisfy him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:52 pm

Nox quirked an eyebrow. Was he flirting with her, too? Sweet Celestia, how many ponies were going to hit on her tonight?! Her eyebrow rose further when he dramatically turned away from the food. "What, you watchin' your weight or something?" she asked. "And the food is magnificent. Try the tarts, they're bite-sized and fruity."

Nox didn't pick up much sadness from his voice as he spoke; rather, he sounded like he was putting on a performance for the mare. Like that over-dramatic Dark Sorcerer she met that one time, she thought. Huh, been a while since she'd thought of that incident.

"The only thirsts I have are for adventure and recognition as a virtuous man."

Radiant Light had desired recognition as a hero of the light as well, even if she never admitted it, claiming that her only interest was "vanquishing the darkness and all who are loyal to it!" Nox repressed a sigh. She hated remembering that pony.

"But you got her, didn't you?"

Nox felt a cold jolt in her stomach, but then saw that he was looking at her scythe. Just another joke about her costume. Nox chuckled along. "A mortal is a mortal in the end. And my name is No- er, New Moon."

Starlight was growing more and more disappointed by the minute. Most of the partygoers were either earth ponies, batponies, or pegasi. Some weren't even ponies at all! The few unicorns she could see were: dressed as a hippie (no), a bowler hat (what even?), or they were green (ew!). Who was she going to take advantage of the available rooms with?!

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:12 pm

Wild listened intently to Purse, sighing in relief when she mentioned knowing when not to indulge others in information - the idea of other ponies knowing of his... condition was rather unnerving for him. Either way he was quite happy with the knowledge that his secret was safe... hopefully, Wild liked being optimistic and hoped that this wasn't a time where it would cause grief. He started idly looking around the ballroom again, looking at all the costumes and characters people had come in while wondering to himself why he didn't really put much thought into what he was going to wear, though he kept returning his attention to Purse as she was speaking for courtesy's sake.

However, Wild caught sight of the subtle turn of the thestral's head and followed it to look at Tea Leaf, which understandably left the pegasus quite surprised. "Oh... so that's how you know." He said calmly, sipping at his wine. "Bloody Tartarus that's a curveball!" He exclaimed shortly after, but he kept it quiet enough so that only Purse would hear him. "Well, yes. Though I didn't expect him to be the sort to adopt. What with all the activity regarding thievery and such. Every time we met, I had to triple check my pockets to make sure things weren't misplaced. But it does explain a lot, I will say."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:30 pm

As the 2 reached the ballroom, they wasted no time as they sampled the cuisine onto thier plates, stacking the food as a pyramid rather noticibly high within thier plates as they carried them to a empty table to sit down as they began to eat happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loumber

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:26 pm

Half Moon slightly raised his mask as he sipped from the glass of wine. He hadn't taken this part on count... Oh well, he would manage. And others were already on it. Multiple stallions, even mares started to hit on other few poor souls. His wings slightly flapping he walked back to the drinks table, pouring more of same Applehill brand. He setted it down by one of few empty tables and moved to the tables of food. As he moved past other ponies, even one human, he tipped his hat or just said "Evening." As he arrived to the tables and collected few sweets here and there, controlling his mind to just dife face forward to those tables.

As he moved past those ponies, he started to notice details of their costumes... Especially that wolfess with rags all over her. So as he sat down and removed his mask to consume the food, he gave an flashing smirk to her and her friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:30 pm

The Chosen One ignored the comment about weight. He was perfectly healthy. He was a noble who took things seriously. He could fight, and at one time practiced such skills. He would rather not get involved in unneeded physical expenditures. He could not refuse the invitation to try a tart without looking needlessly stubborn. Bite size though they might be, it still took him two. Being seen as a glutton was not noble after all. “I'm no connoisseur, but I think you assessed them well.”  

Blue gently took the mare’s free hand, aiming to shake hands. That was a sign of meeting equals, or as partners. “Well Miss Moon, I am Blue Sensation, If you have not heard of my name from others, I hope you do one day. I hope my reputation frees me from being a mere mortal like any other. What are you good at Miss Moon? Everyone who spends time to learn as skill wishes to use for the purpose of good. That is my thesis of course, feel free to prove it wrong, but I feel my costume makes the case for me. Do you know who it is I model after?” The Chosen One partially unsheathed the sword in order to draw attention to it as a clue before he let it slide back down. He then folded his arms, his head tilted and was smiling as he awaited a response to the challenge. There was no time limit given. He hoped she would prevail further as a mare of culture and intellect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:56 pm

"Hey, if I heard instructions right, we could always share a room or stay the night. Catch up later today, or tomorrow." Sugary lightly waved to Tabi before moving about inside more purposely. From a distance, he once more spotted Leaf, and waved more intently, hoping to let a former work partner know he was around at least; He figured the career Thief had many to catch up with of his own before they both had a chance to chat again.

The crowd was fascinating to watch as usual, but then he could sometimes feel eyes upon him too. For Sweet and Poppy, he did not hear them well, but he heard chuckles, looked their way, and smirked and strummed a short jolly tune before he kept going. With Starlight, he probably made her cringe when he skipped and hopped by, smiling broadly at her, thinking of her intense gaze as curiosity instead of scrutiny.

And then there was Morbid, whom he purposely approached to check on her after her tumble. He stopped playing, walking by her casually with a cocked brow. "... Points for walking that off, Miss. You sure you're okay though?" With how well she moved, he expected a yes, but it didn't hurt to double-check. "And that costume..." He smirked a little. "... Kinda reminds me of Tabithi's Mummy theme. You two know each other?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:44 pm

"Radiant Light." Nox said, but said nothing more about her. She wanted to hear Blue's exact thoughts about the radical serial murderer mare. "Fame saves no one from death, Mr. Sensation." Nox had never heard of Blue Sensation. Then again, there were many ponies Nox had never heard of. Happened when you were basically a reclusive hobo.

"I study the magical properties and effects of the new moon phase of the lunar cycle." Nox said, repeating the same line she'd given so many others who'd asked about her special talent.

werebait

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:40 pm

she scans the room shaking her mane now flopped in her face as she trots looking at everyone's costumes " wow im under dressed "and thank you sugary dont know many ponys around here she says cocking her head as tiny hops on sugarys nose " so you come to places like this often ?" she says avoiding the crash question flexing her wings a little as her wings pop

Last edited by werebait on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:49 pm

Silver giggles. "Not nearly as much prowess as the two of you." She hugs the kelpie tightly and kisses her cheek. "It's a shame he's absent now, we had so much fun together." She smiles as she noses at the other mare. "What's more of a shame is that I had such fun with the two of you and yet never learned much about you other than you have a gift with water and love to put your tentacles all over me. I'd enjoy knowing a little... more, if it's not a problem."

"Deserved certainly," Lunara asserts. "I only know a fraction of the things you've achieved--not the least of which is raising a daughter with the disposition, ability, and moral compass to inherit your mantle--and they convince me that the good life is a just reward for services rendered and prices paid." She follows his gaze to where Purse Cutter is presently talking to Wild, and she smirks. "And look, a meeting of dastardly minds. Casinos loathe that pegasus like you can barely imagine, far more so because he robs them blind entirely legally, and they're absolutely and angrily certain that he doesn't cheat." She chuckles and turns away from the pair. "Even looks like a professional gambler, with that suit and top hat and the mane colors of the four card suits. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised to one day hear that a rich casino executive with fingers in too many illegal pies suffered an involuntary donation to hungry orphans or something." She swirls the wine in her glass. "About the same time that Equestria's top milliner was hired by a certain itty bitty thestral to provide her with a lifetime supply of hats in every conceivable fashion."

"Tea Leaf is a natural leader of ponies," Viridian smiles. "Verde told me about meeting him once, quite a while ago before he'd really invested himself in being Hoodwink. He's always been the kind of stallion he is today, even if he didn't always know it. And now look at him: the wealthy patriarch edging towards his sunset years, watching his adopted daughter take up the family business with all his old friends in attendance." She paused. "Well, the pony ones at any rate." She leans over and kisses Razor on the cheek. "I'm glad for that and I know you don't like it, but I'm happy to see your great plot planted safely in a chair instead of getting beat on by whatever strange thing Tea Leaf led you lot into this week." She grins. "Although knowing you dear, I'm sure that position Princess Luna has for you will somehow end up with you getting into twice as many scraps as you did with Tea."

Viridian rights her chair as Bronze walks in and grins as Razor gripes at her. "And there's the missing piece of this little soiree," she says, reaching out over the table to shake Bronze's hand. "My youngest sister is desperately jealous of your mane, Miss Gasket, and my daughter is desperately jealous of your machines." She smiles. "I'm just happy to see the mare that's been keeping my personal bundle of fight-picking thestral from killing herself or someone else." She pauses again. "Or both at the same time, come to think of it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:49 pm

Blue clapped his hands together and kept them there. His costume was obvious and totally not silly to the cultured mare. “Indeed, you're well versed in your heroes.She was a hero of the light who banished the evil alicorn of darkness. She never stopped there and carried on her righteous quest to dispose of the evils in the dark. I think that it is thanks to ponies like that, the darkness is safe for those like you to study in.” He circled back to his thesis, unable to take the question being left unanswered. How else would he get praise for his perfect idea. “Would you not like to discover something groundbreaking enough that it would propel a new age of moon studies?”

“I respectfully disagree about fame. Death is not a concern to me. Sometimes it is prophesied that The Chosen One must die in the end of their battle. If it brought prestige to myself and my family I would gladly lose my life. I belong to the family and to Equestria.” Perhaps that offness in the head was beginning to show, or he was just a passionate and ambitious noble eager and happy to pay the price for the sake of his country.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:09 pm

Well... that was new to Nox. And... rather aggravating. It was one thing to believe Radiant Light a hero and vanquisher of the evil darkness, but it was another altogether when somepony thought she was the one who spent her entire life away from civilization, making the dark safe and clean of those who take advantage of it to hurt others. She said nothing about it.

"That is what I aim to do, Mr. Sensation. The moon and its night are very magical but hardly understood, and each phase of the moon has its own properties."

Nox blinked. "Chosen One?"

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:19 pm

The stallion had to admit the party was beyond what he truly expected to be invited to. A part of him assumed it was a way to hold him hostage or some prank, but nope. It was an actually party at an actual castle. "So, now what?" He asked himself as he kinda wandered around the place. He stayed quiet, not wanting to bother the other guests as they spoke to the others. The grey stallion had on a simple Shadowbolt costume that was essentially a Wonderbolt flight suit with a different color pallet. It had also costed the grey pegasus a pretty bit too. He wore pair of underwear and a shirt underneath so he wouldn't be naked if he had to pull of the flight suit. He poked his head into whatever room was not guarded or locked, shaking the doorknob in question before simply leaving it be. He was bored and this led to his current expedition to see if he could explore the entire castle before the party ended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:36 pm

Sugary had to wonder if Morbid really was alright in the head with how she answered him, but before he could be more certain, he now had to deal with a spider jumping onto his muzzle and the fact the pegasus somehow knew him by name. "Egh!?" He stopped playing altogether, eyes staring down right at the spider as he tip hoofed along with her. "Uh... N-Nice to meet you too...? You know my name, so have we met before? And, uh... I think one of your spiders got free..." He pointed to his own face, thinking with puzzlement about why she'd bring along actual spiders with her. "Strange mare... And PLEASE take this spider back..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
werebait

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:41 pm

"well you see im physic" She says with a stern face stomping her hoof lightly ."im kidding sir she says with a giggle as she flips over her invite and there was a list of guests on the back with head shots " well this is how silly and of course tiny is attached to my hip more or less " she says with a grin as tin jumps back on her head sliding into her mane anyway im Morbid Twist at your service currently the mad scientist " she says playfully sticking her tongue out .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   

Back to top Go down

A Night In Masque Castle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next