A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

the lab ;P (private alpha, unity. sexysex)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: the lab ;P (private alpha, unity. sexysex)   Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:58 am

hawke had experienced a fair bit in the last some amount of time, he was confronted by armed soldiers, offered a some of money and whether he to it or not he was knocked out, not quite sure how but he was, he'd find himself in a laboratory doctors chair/bed locked in and restrained quite tightly and would hind it hard to move even the parts that weren't locked in place. a cold voice could be heard a few meters away. "good job, i'll give you the bonus in a bit.. oh but for now go, it seems he's waking up.. all of him" a door would slide open then closed somewhere out of sight before a mare of shortish stature and plain look upon her face. "welcome back.. sir she said looking to his groin and a rather prominent growth in his underwear "don't worry about that its just a side effect, speaking of how are you feeling?"

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: the lab ;P (private alpha, unity. sexysex)   Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:13 am

Hawke roused light, shaking his head to clear away the drowsiness. He looked around and saw only the lab for a minute, then heard the voice. He had signed up for an experiment of some kind, he knew that much. But he didn't know he would be knocked out and strapped to a medical chair. "Wh-where am I?" He asks, waking up fully and looking at the one who had spoken. How did he feel? Well, the stiffy in his pants was bothering him a bit, but he figured it wasn't serious. "My head hurts a little. What did you do to me?"

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: the lab ;P (private alpha, unity. sexysex)   Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:15 pm

"just a simple tranquilizer, couldn't have you knowing where we are afterwards ai" she brought a surgical tool table over to the bed what could be seen was some basic tools, scalpels and the kind, but also more futuristic items and a jar of purple gel. she looked through what she had ready. "hmm" she hummed in decision before grabbing a needle and ramming it into his neck, it was forceful, yet precise, it didn't hurt but it was known about, after pressing a button she pulled out the needle and through the needle away. "that should get rid of some stiffness... not all of it tho, and seeing that.. not even most of it. it should also should saught out your head in a few moments." she grabbed some gloves and put them on tightly put some of the purple goo on her gloves, not much but a thin layer. she looked at him and without a shred of emotion and quickly grasped his erection."let's do some tests here, since we have it, but not like we cant bring it back later though."

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: the lab ;P (private alpha, unity. sexysex)   Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:56 am

Hawke flinched at the sudden needle in his neck. It didn't hurt, but it surprised him, not really knowing what test this pony was talking about. But his questions may have just been answered when she suddenly grabs the stiffness in his pants with her thinly goo covered gloves. "Wh-wha?!" A blush spread across his face as he squirmed in the chair. "What are you doing?!"

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: the lab ;P (private alpha, unity. sexysex)   Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:30 am

she pulled down a big hanging apparatus from the ceiling and pointed it at his chest "my job, or atleast my plan is to catalog all that can be and you and your kind are not common and i want to know what i can find out about you, this jell, it acts as a sexual stimulant, just lightly for males, just enough to get you excited, but for almost all females its a case of almost dangerous lust to the point of self braking." she began to slowly rub his member up and down, she was very cold with it as if it was a machine process with a specific need, it wasn't unpleasant however, far from it it just seemed as tho she only was doing this for science, and truthfully that could well be the case. "i need to see what effect this has on you you see, both the stimulation and the gel."

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: the lab ;P (private alpha, unity. sexysex)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:34 am

Hawke shudders as his shaft is coated in the goo, feeling a tingling sensation that drove his erection to its full height of 18 inches in the 'scientist's' hand. Her stroking, combined with the substance made him writhe and his hips started to move on their own, seeking further stimulation as he started to thrust up into her grip. "Wh-What does this h-have to do with s-science?" He asks rhetorically, not really expecting an answer.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: the lab ;P (private alpha, unity. sexysex)   Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:07 pm

"shows your heart function, your base anatomy etcetera" she said before pausing and looking at one of the gloves and then the box they were in. she went quiet then called someone named snow supposedly. a familiar 5ft4 mare ran in, the mare seemed to be the one who had been leading the group who hired you. "yes ma'am?" she said looking relatively official. "you stocked the gloves, these seem to be blue label not red" snow looked shocked and grabbed the box trying to see her mistake but she now had to mistakes, she ungloved had grabbed this box that had been on a mildly "dirty" table and had stocked the wrong gloves. lightning looked at her gloves "foe... ok nothing that.. uh can be done about it now, are your hands clean?" she asked snow who and felt a tingling on her hand before looking at it "whats this purple gunk, i mean beyond that i'm clean?" lightning went to rube her temples before stopping herself from making it worse.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: the lab ;P (private alpha, unity. sexysex)   Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:16 am

Hawke sat with the tingling of his shaft continuing to arouse him. He moaned needily when she stopped stroking him, biting his lip and humping lightly at the air. He watched the exchange between the two mares, wondering what exactly was wrong and why they were really doing this. Mostly though, he just wanted sexual release.

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: the lab ;P (private alpha, unity. sexysex)   Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:11 am

lightning seemed almost drunk something was taking hold and she seemed to have lost her focus to the big throbbing member belonging to hawke, she moved to it like it was something she needed like she was obsessed she licked up the shaft and shivered if you saw her gloves it would be obvious that the had melted somewhat and exposed her to the slime and now she had ingested some. snow moved to her making sure lightning was ok but by that time she had lost control too and attempted to deep throught the penis ingesting some more of the slime.

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: the lab ;P (private alpha, unity. sexysex)   Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:14 am

Hawke lay there, wanting something to be done about his throbbing member. And just then, his prayers were answered as Lighting started to lick up his shaft. He let out a moan and his hips twitched, the teasing tongue sending a shock up his spine. And then she took him, burying his cock down her throat. She might have a difficult time with his thickness, but he was clearly pleased with the treatment.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the lab ;P (private alpha, unity. sexysex)   

Back to top Go down

the lab ;P (private alpha, unity. sexysex)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1