A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Dancing All Night [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Dancing All Night [Private]   Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:37 am

Outside of Manehattan's premier nightclub, The Rouge, stood a single stallion in a line of other assorted stallions, some well-dressed, others obviously looking for dates. He didn't look much like a stallion, being rather slender in build to the point of almost looking like a mare, and who couldn't be taller than 5' 6". His coat was pure white, contrasting with his golden mane, tail, wings, and his rather beautiful emerald eyes. He wore a slim-fitting sweater and a pair of skinny jeans that accentuated his every curve. He stood in line, waiting and fidgeting slightly. I really hope they got my reservation...it would suck if I spent that fifty bits for nothing.

When it came to his turn in line, he looked up at the bouncer, who stood at 6' 9", appearing like a mountain compared to the petite little thestral in front of him. "Name."

The small thestral gulped nervously. "S-sacred Chime..."

The bouncer blinked for a moment, before flipping over the page on his clipboard. "Yep, you're on the list, go right on in. Next!"

Sacred Chime nodded, practically skipping on inside and looking around. Oh my god, I got into The Rouge! First time going 'clubbing' and I manage to make it into the best one in Manehattan! This place was extremely large and almost packed. There was a rather inviting dance floor in the middle of the club, and there looked to be plenty of fine stallions to dance with. Of course, there was a bar at the back and quite a few places to lounge comfortably. Sadly, he wouldn't have access to the VIP area on the second floor without getting invited, as he hadn't spent the prerequisite one hundred and fifty bits for temporary VIP status. Weighing his options, he decided to go over to the bar and took a seat. The bartender seemed to be busy at the moment with a group of seven wanting cocktails, so he helped himself to some of the complimentary peanuts as he waited.

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:07 am

Outside The Rouge, a tall, effeminate ram trotted towards the bouncer, gliding passed the line. Dressed in a short, dark blue minidress and six inch spike pumps, he was exceptionally pretty, and his swaying stride indicated that he knew it. Lowering his large sunglasses he flashed a red-lipped grin at the bouncer. "Hello Darling. The name is Shatter Stroke... I'm on the list," he purred, watching as the bouncer coughed and checked his list, before letting the Ram in.

Shatter giggled as he stepped inside, looking around and humming quietly. Bouncing along with the beat he sauntered over to the bar and sat down, waiting for the bartender to deal with the large group of ponies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:58 am

The Bouncer looked through the sheets on his clipboard, seeing Shatter's name on the list and winking at the ram. "Of course you are. Next!" The Bouncer called up the next stallion to present his name and check to see if he had made a reservation.

Sacred Chime finished his sixth peanut by the time the ram came over and near him at the bar. The Bartender would slide right up to Sacred, seemingly able to remember who was next in line. "Sorry about that, you must be thirsty." The Bartender was a lithe unicorn, his coat light pink and his shaggy mane a deeper red. He wore only a waistcoat and trousers, attempting to look professional, yet inviting. "So, what will it be?"

Sacred Chime was nervous, obviously, and almost froze up. He took a minute to think, and then settled on a choice. "Ginger ale. I'm driving home tonight." Liar. You don't even own an automobile.

The Bartender looked a tad disappointed in Sacred's choice. "Are you sure that's all you want? I even do drink mixing so you don't have to stick to plain soda..." He was almost pleading with Sacred.

"Fine...fine...A ginger ale mixed with carbonated pink lemonade on the rocks..." Sacred Paused, looking over at the ram that had seated himself at the bar. "And I'd like to buy that handsome fellow whatever he wants to drink. I'm feeling a tad daring tonight."

The Bartender blinked, before nodding. "Alright, I see someone might be opening up a bit." He immediately moved down to where Shatter, mixing Sacred's drink on the move. He would stop in front of the ram and smile. "Hello handsome~" He was already exercising a tad bit of his own natural charm. "What would you like to drink? And don't worry about cost, that cute little thestral over there is already bought it." He gestured to Sacred, pouring  out the drink mix into a cup and sliding it down to him.

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:12 pm

Shatter yawned as he waited, blinking as the bartender approached him. He looked across the bar to the thestral before smirking and sitting up a little straighter. "Oh, well, if that's the case I'll have a glass of champagne," he purred. "I think I may move down a few seats though," he explained, before standing up and sauntering over to the stallion, ass swayinh from side to side before dropped onto the stool next to him with a huge smile on his lips. "Hey there sexy," he whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:28 am

Sacred Chime discreetly smiled as the ram spoke with the bartender. His first time flirting discreetly was going well, and he even managed to catch his drink when the bartender quickly poured it while the ram ordered champagne and slid the glass down to Sacred. He tried not to look directly Shatter as he walked over, hiding a small blush.

The bartender nodded at Shatter, reaching under the bar for a glass and a bottle. He would set the glass in front of Shatter, popping the cork off the bottle up into the air and catching it while at the same time pouring Shatter a glass. "Ta da, enjoy~"

Sacred's ear would twitch and he would blush profusely at Shatter's words. He turned towards the ram. "H-hey there beautiful..." His voice still carried plenty of nervousness despite his rather bold move. "I...I'm Sacred Chime, got something I can call you by~?" Dammit Sacred, calm down, regulate your breathing, stop pausing for breath like you have asthma. He's just an incredibly sexy ram, not a timberwolf or anything super dangerous. It was clear from Sacred's rather shaky hands, however, that mental berating wasn't working.

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:22 pm

Shatter watched the bartender performed his trick, an easy smile on his lips, before he tookthe glass graciously. "Thank you so much~" he hummed, before taking a sip and moaning happily at the taste.

He paused as the stallion stammered out his name, looking at with a curious smirk. "You can call me Shatter Stroke sweetie~" he purred, resting a hand on his thigh and rubbing gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:28 am

The bartender nodded and winked at Shatter, but had to move on as other guests had shown up needing drinks, leaving Sacred Chime with Shatter. The song playing in the nightclub had changed to a much slower song, though only a few dancers really caught on.

Sacred Chime himself sipped nervously at his ginger ale/pink lemonade cocktail, attempting to move to the next step of speech when he felt a hand rubbing his thigh gently. This caused multiple things to happen at once due to the unexpectedness of the touching and rubbing. The first thing that happened was a noise akin to a needy whimper escaped Sacred Chime's lips, around the same time as some of his ginger ale was spewed back into his glass. Finally, his left wing very suddenly went from compact to fully extended and back to partially compact, his wing slowly shifting the rest of its way back into place.

Sacred Chime was no end to flustered after all of that, and he almost felt like saying nothing after such a surprised and strangely reflexive reaction. But one last swallow of courage and remnants of ginger ale cocktail that was still in his mouth got him over that bit. "Oh...uh...Shatter Stroke...nice to meet you...." He shakily extended a hand, inviting a handshake. Okay, holy shit Sacred. What are you, a mare in heat? What the actual fuck was that display right there? You reeeaaaaally need to get laid or something... He took a sip from his cocktail as quietly as possible, this time with a bit less spewing it back in the cup.

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:19 am

Shatter giggled at the wink before returning his attention to the thestral beside him, raising an eyebrow at the whimper that erupted from his lips. Watching him pull his wing back in, Shatter sighed quietly. "Are you a stallion or not?" He asked teasingly as he continued to rub the stallion's leg, hand slowly moving upwards as the ram took another sip of his own drink. "Because if you are, it's a pleasure to meet you as well~" he purred, before shaking the offered hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:13 am

Sacred Chime nodded. "I'm a...stallion...this place was kind of...trying to attract certain kinds of stallions..." He began humming as his leg twitched slightly from the prolonged contact. He obviously hadn't been touched like that before, and he was rather enjoying it for the moment.

Sacred Chime would take a sip of his drink, and would find his cup empty. Now down one excuse to not look at Shatter, he tried to take this all in stride. He moved a bit closer to Shatter, shakily placing a hand on one of the ram's thighs and exuding a dim light from his hand. "I...I promise th-this will feel very good." It was obvious Sacred was using a bit of magic, and a rather stimulating one at that. Shatter would feel the sensation of his thigh being gently caressed and massaged, all the while facing a sort of needy, approval-seeking look from Sacred, as if the thestral felt he wasn't doing anything properly.

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:23 pm

"Oh, so you are a stallion," he purred. "Because you just acted like a very cute little mare..." he murmured in his ear. He blushed however as he felt Chime's hand on his leg, murring quietly as he felt the magic touch him. "Oh yeeeeesss..." he mumbled as he took another sip of his champagne, almost having finished the drink. "Very good..." he mumbled, before kissing Chime passionately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:23 am

Sacred Chime blushed and nodded, taking Shatter's statement as a compliment. "You're making me blush~" He continued rubbing, enjoying Shatter's reaction to the magic. He was getting towards the end of his rope with this little parlour trick, however, and would need to stop it soon lest he faint. This relief came in the form of Shatter suddenly kissing him, both surprising him and giving him a rather good taste of the champagne that the ram had been drinking. He leaned into the kiss, bringing his hand up to the ram's hip and keeping his other hand on the bar to keep himself stable. Honestly, he didn't mind the taste of champagne.

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:17 am

Shatter let out a needy moan as they kissed, his tongue pushing against Sacrd's lips and teeth as it tried to worm its way inside his mouth. He shuddered lightly from the hand on his hip, his own hands pressed against Sacred's back as he tried to pull him closer.

Pulling away from the kiss slowly, Shatter let out a heated breath. "That was... hot," he mumbled, before leaning in again. "Wanna keep going?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:05 am

Sacred Chime listened intently to Shatter as they shared a wonderful kiss, enjoying almost every second of it. He moved closer, as per the ram's physical insistence, putting an arm around Shatter, standing up, and hugging him.

Sacred Chime panted heavily when they broke the kiss, his face red with a heavy blush and his eyes half-lidded. "Yeah...you're a good kisser..." The song had switched to a slower, more intimate tone without them even noticing. However, a few couples were taking advantage of the mood like Sacred and Shatter did. He took a moment to catch his breath. "Well...ah...This is...getting a little too intimate for public viewing in my personal opinion. I'm j-just not comfortable with...all of this, you know?"

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:56 am

Shatter murred as the stallion allowed himself to pulled closer to the ram, his tongue swirling in his mouth before a little moan of annoyance as they ended escaped his lips. A similar blush was on his cheeks and he ran his tongue over his bright red lips. "Mmm... Well darling," her whispered, leaning up and taking hold of his ear lobe, nibbling it gently. 'We could take this upstairs... unless you have a place of your own? We could even go to my place if we wanted, it's not far from here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:20 am

Sacred Chime moaned needily as his ear was suddenly taken and nibbled on, Shatter having found one of Sacred's very sensitive spots. "Oh...ah...may...maybe we should...go upstairs then..." The thestral had been reduced to a quivering mess, his face red with a very visible blush. "P-please...my ear...l-let it gooo..."

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:27 am

"Let it go?" He asked, teeth still around the lobe as he started to move towards the stairs. "But darling, you make such lovely music~" he whispered. Eventually he did release the ear, though he quickly grabbed the stallion's hand to stop him running away.

One of the many rooms upstairs was open, and Shatter guided him inside before closing the door behind him. He flicked the sign outside to 'Intimate' before grinning at Sacred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:22 am

Sacred Chime whimpered as Shatter held his ear until they got to the stairs, not moving away even as Shatter let his ear go and grabbed his hand, not that Sacred had anywhere to be at this time. He followed the ram into one of the rooms, stepping inside and glancing around. It wasn't the largest room for sure, but it was built for the sole purpose of guests 'entertaining' one another.

However, now that he was out of the sudden spotlight and in such an intimate location, Sacred didn't even wait, moving over to Shatter, putting an arm around him at the waist, and pulling him close for another kiss, this one burning with a little more passion from Sacred's end than before.. However, it was only a short kiss, and Sacred looked nervous; as if he had screwed up by doing that. "W...was that fine? Did I do something wrong by doing that?"

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:13 pm

Shatter gasped in excitement as the stallion grabbed him and pulled him in for a kiss. He giggled at his pink tinged cheeks, nodding eagerly. "I knew I made the right choice picking you~" he purred in his ear. "Yes sweetie, that was a wonderful kiss~"

He slipped out of his grasp, ass swaying tantilisingly as he sauntered away. He spun, bending forward and blowing him a teasing kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Thu May 04, 2017 3:56 am

Sacred Chime looked a bit puzzled at Shatter as he showed excitement. "O-oh...uh...I'm glad you en..joyed it..." He watched Shatter move further into the room, which didn't really have a bed or anything fancy, just a few...rather large couches with pillows, a table with a cooler on it with alcohol inside, and a door to a private bathroom.

Sacred was distracted by the tantalizing rear, instinctively licking his lips and stepping towards Shatter, before having a kiss blown at him. "S-so...do you want me to do that again or...on one of the couches..." He was still a bit sheepish, though the blush on his face betrayed how he felt.

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   Sat May 06, 2017 11:34 am

Shatter grinned and flopped onto one of the couches, legs crossing and giving him a sultry grin. "I want you to take control sweetheart, show me what you can do," he purred, before pouring himself a glass of champagne. "I'm interested to see what you can do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing All Night [Private]   

Back to top Go down

Dancing All Night [Private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1