A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Into the shadow.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:55 am

Song continues to play still being impatient on the whereabout of her daughter. (feel free to ask her anything.)
Gale looked at the figured. "Wierd things been going on around here. and a hoody figure walks into town.  Put two and two kid; I just want to ask you a few questions. If you're a good guy then we could help each other. If your not, or you try to pull a stupid. Well." Gale said trailing off.

PrinceWolf

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:50 pm

He sighed and nodded as he went the ally. "So what do you need to ask me?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:30 pm

Echo finishes siging and hums along then asks "So my friend, did Gale make amend?" refuring to the comment about her being like Gale's ex. She looks to Song as she flops onto her side and wiggles agenst the bed. (More adorable puppy mode X3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:40 am

"Hmm. amends?.. oh you must be talking about one of my girl, friends. I'm going to guess her "Ex" mare friend. Drama is her name, she's a werewolf and tweety's Best lesbian friend. Ya, my girl and drama have been best friends for 73 years and dating for 2 till they broke off. now they just best friends and sometimes "you know what" Buddies. She extremely nice and fluffy and does a lot of cute things like you doing." Song said playing  her violin softly.
"I don't want to cause a scene so let me just ask you the three. What's your name? why are you in ponyville? and why are you wearing a creepy hoodie?"

PrinceWolf

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:31 pm

"My name is Malachite....I'm here to try and buy supplies to take home...and this is why I wear the hood." He told her as he took it off to reveal a pony shaped face but covered in scales.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:21 pm

Echo wiggles and nom on a pillow as she listens to Song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:39 pm

Song continues playing her violin. (( i can't think of anything else to do for now.))
Gale looked at the dragon pony. "hmm, Fair enough sorry for the harshness but, ponyville and everfree been under attack by spiders some in which are connected to missing ponies. For formality sack. My name is nightingale, an expert on the supernatural, and currently private investigator. I would also mention, you should be fine in this town. We literally have a dragon in our castle."

PrinceWolf

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:04 pm

"Yeah but..I'm still different..." he told her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:54 pm

(I'll wait till things settle.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:32 am

Song stopped playing the violin. "Well,  tweety has a lot of explaining to do. Doc and I will be in the living room, You are free to join us if ou wish or sleep, however, you will be staying here tonight, not an order just a safety protocol." Song said as she ready to leave the room.
Gale raised an eyebrow. "You're in ponyville, for starters, the princess of flipping friendship is in that castle. Kind of the definition of accepting others, second many residents don't care, well besides the flower trio they weird. just as long as you don't take over the land or force many to slavery your good. Plus there about twenty other supernaturals ponies in town and that not including me." Gale said to the dragon pony. "Plus more ponies worry about hood cover faces, then they would worry about yours."

PrinceWolf

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:41 am

"Oh okay..." He told her feeling a little comfortable now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:00 am

She nods and curls up with a puppy yawn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:14 am

song left the room and left the door a crack open just in case of something.
Gale smiled as the guy calmed. " I do wish to apologize for my rash remark. As a sign of that I offer you the rest of the night at my house it's a lot safer then to  return to the forest and more stores will be open in the morn." Gale offers to dragon pony.

PrinceWolf

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:39 pm

He smiled a bit as this was the first sign of kindness he had received in a long time. "Thank you, I accept your offer." He told her as he bowed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:02 am

(moving along)
Gale smiled. "No need to bow dude, It is kind of my family thing with the whole helping supernaturals thing. Now will you please follow me."Gale said politely before walking back to the house.
Gale walked into Songcraft and Doc, sitting on one of the two couches. "sorry I'm late guys, got side track and then I talked to mis- Hey ow oW OW." Gale yelped as she was drag From the doorway to the fallow coat unicorn who seemed pissed off at the earth pony mare.
"YOu had me worried sick, you know what going on outside ." The unicorn began to yell at Gale before looking at the pony in the hood.
"You blew us off just to get some action?" She then asked in a more questioning tone.
Gale's face blushed "What?! No, I just had to talk to him about what going on." Gale said embarrassed.
"Sure, but if you three wake me up I will not be happy," Song said letting go of gale's ear.
The zebra leans his head back to look over at malachite. "Sorry about the weird welcoming, it how Song get's back at Gale. I'm Doc, family doctor, and the unicorn is Songcraft. please come in."
(( and yes song was talking about "bedroom" stuff. ))

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:59 am

Echo hears the door open and her head snaps up, ears alert, then she scrambles off the bed, landing on her face with a loud and heavy thump, only to scramble puppy style to greet Gale (almost falling on stairs if there were any), she stops as she sees the new pony and crouches down while sliding back to hide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrinceWolf

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:01 pm

(I figured haha) Malachite slowly walks in and nods in greeting to each of them. "Hello, I'm Malachite."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:11 am

Song closed the door behind mala with her magic. "Nice to meet ya. two dragon ponies in one night, can't say I saw that coming," she said thinking out loud to herself.
Gale looked over to the corner echo was at and motion her head to the new pony. "Hey echo sorry for keeping ya, come meet Mala." She then turns to Mala. " She shy." She said to mala.

PrinceWolf

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:00 am

Malachite nodded and waved to her. "Hello. I'm Malachite." He told her softyl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:49 pm

She flinch/freezes and hides behind her mane (Flutter style) and mumbles a greeting, looking from him to Gale and back, as she curls up on the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrinceWolf

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:13 pm

He lowers his clawed hoof and looks down. "Sorry...." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:25 pm

She watches him with her slit, drake looking,eye. Then she slowly moves forward after he looks down, wondering why he was sad, the look of worry in her eyes as her mane moves slighty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:41 pm

Gale smiled, "You two are kind of cute with the whole shy thing." (No offence.)
Song motion gale over to come closer. She then whispers something into her ear, After a quick nod gale whispers something back.
"Mrs. cake, the puzzled husband is still alive? I figure she was married with the two kids but that weird?" so puzzled about the whole thing.
"Spider bite leads to missing pony and everyone forgeting someguy that just wierd. I know miss cake enough to know she not lyre, but the hudsband I can't place a face to." Gale said.
"Well, we will travel to center lot and discuss with the rest of the family, for now, we can't do much." Doc said.
Gale nod and return attention to echo and mala, "you two want anything food wises?"

PrinceWolf

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:10 pm

At that point Malachite's stomach growled deeply. "Oh umm sure..." He told her. Ever so slightly he did look up at Echo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:02 pm

She stops at the sound a few hoofs away nose twitching as she sniffs at him, then gets closer as she smells brimstone. "Does my nose decive me? are you a dragon, I see?" watches him as her own stomec rumbles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   

Back to top Go down

Into the shadow.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next