A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Into the shadow.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:24 pm

Gale looked concern, the overall feel of the building turn grim. Song returns to the room with a concerned face. "Ya talking scary their hun. What are you even talking about?' The unicorn asked.
"Did something happen to you that make you say that?" Gale asked.

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:43 pm

She nodded, then her eyes gloss over as she talks,
"The forest shivers if fear,
for in the shadows, something draws near.
A creature, silent and strong,
fearing nothing, forcing most into its throng.
Be weary in the forest my dear,
for to me, your life, I fear."
her head drops as she falls asleep from her speech.
(Gave myself chills rewbig this...diddnt mean to zone out lik that...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:17 am

The room went silent even the room from the next room went quiet.
"I think there was something more than just giant spiders. Gale finally speaking up.
Song picked up echo and place her on her back. "She staying here tonight, I'm not going to  let anyone go into the woods. Tweety go throughout the town and inform any supernaturals, not to enter the woods tonight. Doc, finish cooking and make as many anti venoms as you can. Tweet I want you back here in an hour top." Song orders the two. 
"yes mama," Doc said.
"Yes, mom," Gale said before zipping out the door.
When Gale left, Song proceeds to carry Echo into the "G" room. seem like a normal bedroom layout, Good size bed. Nightstands. lamp, ext. And lay the sleeping dragon pony on the bed. "First, the hunters and now this? Today not my day." She said to herself.
(I like the rhymes.)

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:37 am

She calmly sleeps as sh is moved to a bed, snoring lightly and cutely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:17 am

Gale went around ponyville informing any monsters, (Werewolves, other vamponies, ghost the sort.)
Doc made a few anti-venom. As for song she seems to be at the corner of Echo's room waiting for her to wake. She also seems to have a convention with herself. "I told you what she told us... then why the hell did you lie to her?... You know Tweety IF even one of her friends gets hurt... You should of send keeper then... Look I have to keep an ear out for my daughter and for her friend since she the only one that knows what the buck is going on. If something happens tonight we are in canterlot,... You will know if she gets hurt. and so will your sister." She said the last line like it was a threat. She then went back to looking over Echo.
"Tweet, why do you keep making friends."

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:28 am

Echo sturrs from her power nap, yawning and rubbing her eyes as she wakes, looking aroud in confusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:19 am

Song looked up at Echo. "sorry if I woke you but you talked serious before you passed out. I was just talking to the twins that send my daughter out there, they story change and it does make your warning sound more serious. As third member of the Final Cuts bloodline, I can't let you out into the woods with a threat like that, what I need to know is what you know about this threat, The least any normals know the better, and we already on thin ice with sunbutt and her three lackeys I rather not have news of a powerful dark magic reach their ears. Your friend already out in town warning the local supernaturals. I need to know anything you know about this evil." song said in a serious manner.
Gale finishes the last family and went on a quick scan around town for anything suspicious before heading back home.
((Rather you have something attack Gale or not is up to you.))

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:40 am

She blinks and nods, "I dont know much, but I'll try to help and such." she looks at song as she speaks,
"This foe we face,
Takes ponies without a trace.
Memories lost and gone,
of the ponies taken there ar none." (If he takes somepony no one remember them exsept the closest ponies and Echo because of her memorys)

As Gale is walking a round mare ,with a cupcake looking mane, walks up "Excuse me have you seen my husband?" she asks in worry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Song seems to collect her thought for a few moments. "So not only is this pony using dark magic but smart enough to do a mind wipe spell. We know a spell like that to an extent but wipe everypony memory? That's intimating  for lack of better words. Anything else you can tell, have this pony effect you in a way or any patterns on whom they target?" song said in a more relaxed state.
Gale ear perk when she heard a mare's voice. "Miss cake? well," I don't want her to worry, but the longer she out the more danger she in. "I believe I saw him and some other the stallions heading out of town. But don't worry, you know how guys are. They probably just play cards at doughnut joe's I'm sure he's fine and be back tomorrow morning,Just head back home and relax, you know how pinks is if she left alone to long."Gale trying to joke. Gale is kind of relief miss cake went to her. Gale was known as "kind of scary looking supernatural expert, but is actuary really nice." So I made sense to her, but the bigger concern is, why was target mr.cake?
(any pony that doesn't know she a vampony, believe she a supernatural expert, Gale also spread the word, that she's a bat pony that lost her wings which explain the freaky slitten eyes.)

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:31 pm

She nods,
"The one we seek, is not so meek." she says more to herself than Song.

Mrs. Cake starts to tear up "S-so you remember him too? Its been three days and everpony exsept Pinkie thinks I've lost my mind." she shivers as she stands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:11 pm

Song kept quite for a few moments before speaking up. "You ever been to canterlot?"

Gale did hold back the shock from reaching her face. Three days? how? and how could only pinkie and her know? their only three bakers in town and he one of them. Gale clears her throat and took a quick glance around. "Miss cake, did Mr. cake act weirdly before the three days? I think I might have a theory of where he went to."Gale said seeing if she could get any clues.

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:51 pm

She tilts her head "Canterlot? What is that, some silly plot?"

Mrs Cake closes her eyes and takes a breath "H-He was a little sick after a spider we found in our attic bit him. He said he was going to go to get it checked out, after the day was done, and he never came back. I even asked the doctors about it but they said they diddnt have him in their records." she says this as calmly as she can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:12 am

"I take that as a no. you can see canterlot from here, it where the two major rulers are. Celestia aka sun butt, and luna, who other know as nightmare moon. Anyways, they run the country. but supernaturals don't have the best record in this county which will make thing difficult, and it turns our job into a living hell if they get word of this evil guy. in other words, we need to solve this problem before it gets to anyone important. but the major reason why we going is our HQ is there. If a whole army can't solve this we going to be in deep shit." She said still trying to keep calm.
"Spiders again hmm. I think you help me out a lot with that. Miss, cake thank you for your information. In my opinion, your husband is fine. Whatever this pony wanted to do is to cause panic with both you and pinkie. I believe this pony is trying to make this as a threat to the other elements, the spider bite could just be used to lure mr. cake. I will look into the case, free of charge of course." She said putting her hoof on ms. cake shoulder to help her calm down.

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:23 am

She tilts her head like a confused puppy "Celestia? Luna? Who are they?" flops on side and wiggles on bed "I like tuna~" paws at air and noms on blanket. (Ultra adorable puppy mode is a go! X3)

Mrs Cake tears up and hugs Gale "Oh, thank you. Please find him, please." she pulls back still teary then nods to herself and turns to go home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:33 am

Song smirked, " Did tweety ever told you, you remind her of her werewolf ex? If it wasn't for the fact that your looks alone make you way too good looking for my girl. Your not the first pony that didn't know who the two locals are. Celestia is the main ruler everything major anything that involves the country runs through her. She raises the sun. Her little sister, Luna kind of does the same thing. She raises the moon. Now, the main problem with them is that Celestia been on the fence of the supernatural situation. She kind of just watching to see what happens, if the problem reaches her, I think she will start siding with hunters and that would be majorly bad. If you want to know more we have a Brochure." Song said as she opens up one of the shelves and levitated a brochure to echo. labled,"Quick guild to modern Equestria."
Gale returns the hug. "Not a problem. Just be on the lookout for any more spiders. And if you ever need anything you have plenty of friends out there." Gale said trying to comfort her. As she pulled away and began walking home. Gale follows her from a safe distance till Mrs. cake, was home. If nothing happens to either miss cake or gale, Gale will go straight home.

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:47 am

She looks at Song "Wait you mean åctõë and ğñtõë? They live in this culture?" is still on her back while she talks.

Gale whould see a web on the gutter of the bakery with a huner spider on it. (Female and as big as a pony head.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:31 pm

This time, song was confused. "... how old are you? because I never heard any of their names before."
Gale spotted the spider. "Oh great." Gale mumble to herself.  She grabbed her knife from her holister and  threw it at spider's body. "What with these stupid spiders."

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:10 pm

She smiles as she shrugs before speaking,
"Åctõë is the being of the sun,
spreading love,joy, and fun,
but when angered being done.
Like Fire she burns bright,
but also can be a blight.
Ğñtõë is the being of the moon,
moods changing so quick and soon,
flowing so quick to our doom.
Like Water she slips threw,
bringing change for me and you."
She looks to Song and smiles.

It is pined to the wall by the knife, now dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrinceWolf

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:28 pm

A small shadow flew over the everfree forest as a large form landed on the edge a kilometers away from a small cottage. Malachite looked around and slowly began towards the small town. He had ponyville was one of the few places in equastria that accepted you no matter what you looked like. He hoped that was true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:54 am

Song smiled back, "You're certainly an interesting one I give you that.:" she then began to tap her hoof. "Where the heck is that girl?" sigh' After song sighed her horn glow and the door open. In came her violin and bow. "Doc, have you seen tweet?" She yells through the hall.
"Have not, yet I also haven't sence any form of fighting going on." The zebra called back.
"You have any request miss echo? Music normally calms my nerves." Song asked prepping the violin.
Gale pulled the knife out of the body. "Ugg, going to get spider guts all over my knife why don't ya."
She mumbled as she places the knife back in her hind leg holster. She proceeds back to the house. But before she reached the door. She notices a small shadow flying in the sky. " Nice," she said sarcastically to herself as she began to approach the shadow as it landed. No weapon was drawn. but her eyes were dead on it whatever it was.

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:08 pm

She tilts her head from her spot on the bed "Feel free to play what you like, I know not what song whould be best." she rymes off of Song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrinceWolf

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:15 pm

As Malachite walked toward the village he kept his head down and his wings tucked so as not to scare anypony. He would look up to watch where he was going but didn't make eye contact as most ponies ignored him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Song shrugged and just began to play whatever came to her mind. Just letting some form of music flow. "The whole family is a bunch of musicians, some have a specialty like mine with any form of string instrument. Your friend is amazing on the piano, while Doc more woodwind, don't know why my father has this as a request but, it works for us." She said while playing some calming music for the house.
As for gale, she keeps staring at the hooded shady figure. She then purposely walked up to it. "You and me, we need to talk."She said to the figure (malachite), She then made the motion to a nearby alley where nopony could see them.

PrinceWolf

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:05 pm

He blinked in surprise and looked at her. "I don't want to cause any trouble ma'am...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:20 pm

She hums to the tune then opens her muzzle and wordlessly sings to it, enjoying the sounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   

Back to top Go down

Into the shadow.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next