A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Into the shadow.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:00 pm

The one dies with a wail of death then curls up on its back while the other backs off and then jumps at gale.
Echo is unconscious and patualy wraped in silk web, on the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:17 pm

"Grr," Gale said when she missed the spider. She then went for a stab the spider. If the blade finds home it would go through the spider.

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:35 pm

It flips as it gets hit and dies. The blade hits Echo after it passes threw the spider, on her sholder, and is deflected into the air to land on the ground with a thud, she is still ko.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:51 pm

Gale's blade landed on the ground, it returns to it original kunai knife form. But that not her concern now it echo. Gale picks up her knife and ran over to Echo, cutting her free from the spider silk. "Come on Echo, stay with me. "gale said trying to wake her friend. "Okay gale calm down, I need to get to doc," Gale said to herself and she lifted Echo onto her back. once echo was stable she began to run back to ponyville.

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:50 pm

Echo remains Ko as she carried elsewhere.
A pair of deep red eyes watches Gale run in the distance. "Hmm.. Interesting... " a deep voice says to itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:34 pm

Gale kept running till they reach the small village of ponyville. Trying her best t stick to the shadows not to cause suspicion. "Don't worry doc. is a friend of mine he'll help ya out. " Gale said as she seemed to be searching for her house.

((If you have nothing else plaaned, I planning to bring echo back to gales house where the family doctor and gale's mom would be introduced. But if you have anything else plan, go for it.))

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:14 am

((I dont have anything planed really so lets go in your direction))
Echo is limp on Gale's back as she runs, her body floping slightly with each hoofstep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:57 am

Gale nudge echo back on her back with her tail. Gale then ran into a house with a long forgotten nightmare night decor. "Doc, my friend got paralyzed bitten," Gale said laying echo on one of the couches.
The interior of the house seemed to be a very common interior. Two couches, coffee tables. photos on the wall. In the living room, one corner seems to be taken over by instruments. a grand piano, violin, gurtair, and a cello. It seems like a pretty nice house. nothing all that creepy.
At the table sat a zebra. White with dark gray stripes coat. with a long pure white mane. He was cutting some herbs and spices for his recipes.
"I Guess something like this would happen, a were I'm guessing?" He said as he approch the two with potion kit in hoof. "No, a vampony friend I meet," Gale said stepping to the side.
The zebra looked puzzled before shrugging it off and pulling out a potion. "Okay, this might take a few moments to make but, this should at least get her head working and her insides back running. And she could properly introduce herself." He said before swinging the potion bottle into Echo's mouth. As soon as the potion touched the mouth. Echo can feel her head and face relax and just an overall feel better. So she can talk and turn her head.

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:06 am

Echo grones as she gets feeling back in her face and smacks her dry lips together saying dryly "Could I bother you for a drink? I feel like a I just came back from the brink." looks at Gale and then sees the Zebra. She then smiles and greets the zebra in zabraskin, asking what tribe he haled from as well as telling him her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:44 pm

"Sure, thing," Gale said before trotting into the kitchen.
Doc looks at echo with a smile, "Nice to meet you miss echo of the blood ruby. About my tribe, well my original name was (healing wind)" In zebraskin. "But most just call me doc now. Anyways I was from a tribe of raiders sad to admit. Can't quite pre tell of the name, but to be honest I hated my upbringing in the first place to care. That was until one day my squad went to jump a pair of unicorns in the forest. I then woke later to my squad dead, me having no pulse and the unicorns eating the leader." The zebra said in normal equestrian,  Gale return with three cups of blood. "there wasn't a whole much of the B- blood. So a split it up with the three of us." Gale said, before sitting on the ground and holding the cup to echo.(And yes the cup has a bendy straw for echo.)

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:36 am

She smiles and sips cutely from the straw then speaks after draining the cup "You must have forgotten your roots, my clan is Cooper not Blood Ruby you (word in zabraskin that sounds like root but means 'silly friend')."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:52 pm

Gale looked at echo empty cup. "Thirst much their echo?" Gale said putting the empty cup on the table.
The zebra continues making the potion. "It possible, your the only other pony that I had made a conviction in zebraskin, And I haven't talked in that way in 596 years. Not that the others don't know it, it just I fine with prance and equestrian (pony version of english)," he said while keeping his focus on his work.
"The only one in my family that doesn't know a different language is the new member "Ex" but he only twenty-six. Even compare to me he's a baby." Gale said taking a sip of her blood. "Other than him Every other family member know at a minimum of five different languages."
"And being stuck in this young adult body for the rest of my life. It does come in handy when a need to travel comes up. By the way, your potion is just about done just need a little more of this and done. It might taste like sin, but you should be able to move your body again. Just tell me when and tilt your head back." He said to echo. After the potion enters the body, the body would first relax, then a little numb and then back to normal non-parilized self.

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:14 pm

She gags at the taste, then murrs as she is relaxed, then her nose scrunches up at the numb making her wiggle uncomfortably, finally she lays there and wiggles her hooves in the air with a giggle "All better! Now I wont get fatter!" more giggles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:14 pm

Doc smiled. "Nice to see that, Can I asked how you two met?" doc asking turning his attention to Gale. In which Gale briefly explain about the how the two met in the bar. "Interesting a multi-locational bar. Well, as gale told you already we are both from the final cut family, pretty much a group of nicer vamponies. And we do our best to help out the good which since your gale's friend I guessing you're a good guy. Which is nice to see, as you may already know, not all of the supernaturals are friendly of souce." Doc said to echo while packing up his kit.

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:41 pm

She nods as she paws her tail looking down in thought "Was it me, or were those spiders sent to be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:06 am

Gale looked at echo confused. "If you worried about the beast from before it probably was those spiders that we ran into, Rather they were just a forest thing or some crazy dude pets I can't say. The werewolf pack that normally patrol the everfree forest had to attend to something elsewhere. When they come back I can confirm with them. speaking of coming back. Where is mother, Doc?" Gale asked. While the zebra was finishing cleaning. 
"I believe Miss Song. Left to check on a family of ghost then she be picking up some food for dinner. Which of course your friend is welcomed to join us in. However it would be up to her if she needs a room." Doc said before grabbing his potion kit and retreating into a nearby hallway.
Down the hallway are six doors all with a letter nailed into them. (from left to right, three taken rooms, two guests and a bathroom) doors were labeled. S.N.D.2,G,B.

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:08 am

She smiles "I shall stay for a meal, but home ,after, I return with a zeal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:59 am

"as you wish,"Gale said. A few moments later the front door open. A unicorn entered with saddle her saddle bag filled with an assortment of vegetables and other foods. She looked to be in her mid-thirties, fallow coat, jet black pixie mane style and has the same red slitten eyes as gale. She also had A black clef note with a quill at one end for a cutie mark.
"I'm back, the new ghost family turns out to be treasure hunters, and of course, they wouldn't rest in peace anytime soon. but got a steal on the-
 The unicorn then notices the dragon eyed mare in the room. "Ello, so tweety who ya marefire?" The unicorn asked gale who was sitting on a couch at the time. Gale face then immediately blush in embarrassment."Mom, I told you not to call me that in front of my new friends. Echo this is my mother, songcraft. mother Echo." Gale introducing the two.

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:11 pm

Echo waves shyly and keeps her head low, her mane hiding her face slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:11 am

Gale patted echo on the head. "Don't worry she nice." gale said trying to comfort her friend.
" And I was the one that raised her to be nice. So you don't have to worry about me all that much. That unless you harm my little girl, in that case, well, don't harm my daughter k." Song said as she unpacks the food on the dining room table. 
"Miss song, I have invited miss Echo for dinner." doc said as he help her unpack.
"That quite alright, just make sure you use protection," Song said with a smirk.
"What are you talking about?" the zebra asked.
Gale sighed and turn to echo. "my mom is completely friendly ,but she'll take every chance she has to embarrass me, plus she has one of the dirtiest minds I know.

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:18 am

She calms as she is petted, "I..see, I am not your foe..." she rymes to Song and nods lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:06 pm

"Well I figure as much anyways, I guess the everfree thing went well." song asked.
"Yep, giant spiders." gale responded.
"Spiders huh. Well, if you say so. Me and doc are going to be in the kitchen if you need us." song said before going into the next room with doc. she had an unsure face. 
"Well, That all I saw while I was there. Now that I think of it I never asked you why you were in there. I'm not saying you did anything I just notice I never asked." Gale said turning to echo.

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:05 am

She rubs her nose, "I smelled death and decay, how and why I cannot say. Just know that it was not the norm, and that I sence a coming storm." she is frowning at the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:07 pm

"Sence a storm?" Gale asked confused.
"Dragons might be able to sense storms never really talked to a dragon before." The zebra voice could be heard from the kitchen.

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:59 pm

She shakes her head "No,no, I mean a bad feeling my friend...Mayhaps more help you will send?" rhyme thinks aloud the last part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the shadow.   

Back to top Go down

Into the shadow.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next