OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:01 pm

Arcane shrugs. "A lot. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:41 am

"How much would you accept..." says the changeling slowly, "to fight for us?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:11 am

He laughed, hard. "Work for you? I don't work for changelings." He shrugged. "However, I could be convinced to leave."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:12 am

"Fine." The changeling rolls her eyes. "What would that take, then?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:15 am

He shrugged again. "Around a million I reckon."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:16 am

The changeling pauses for a long while. Finally, she says, "How will we ensure your departure?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:18 am

"Whatever do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:21 am

"I mean," the changeling raps her hoof on the ground impatiently, "what's to stop you from pocketing the bits and then going back to Ician's side? It's not unheard of for a mercenary."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:24 am

"I do have one saving grace, and that is that when I am paid, I do what I'm paid to do... unless they pay me again."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:26 am

"If they pay you again." The changeling snaps. "And if they do, you may assume that I have a higher price waiting for you." She sighs. "Look. I'm paying you to get out of here. That's all. Just... leave. Can you give me your word on that?"

Whatever it's worth.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:28 am

"Of course. Though I will need the money now."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:31 am

"Done." The changeling retrieves a piece of paper with numbers scrawled on it. "Go to these coordinates. They're on the other side of the forest, away from the Equestrian encampment. Ask the changelings there for the money. They'll give it to you."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:40 am

He nodded, took the paper and left.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:42 am

"Now..." The changeling turns away and strides off, ignoring the distinct sound of burning trees. "Time for the endgame."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:46 am

Arcane chuckled to himself. He arrived at the location. "Hellllo~?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:49 am

The area is encircled by a layer of wooden stakes, forming a defensive line around a set of three black-green tents. A small group of changelings notices him, and one of them steps forward. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:53 am

"I'm here to collect my money." He stated simply.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:54 am

"Alright." He turns back to his group and says a few quiet words. They march off to the central tent. "How much did the Commander agree to give you?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:56 am

"A million. To leave this place." He smiled
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:58 am

The others re-emerge from the tent, rolling two dozen fat, bulging sacks of coins out into the open.

"There." The changeling says. "Your payment. Take it. Then get out."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:00 am

He smiled and took the money. "Well actually, she never said when I should leave..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:01 am

"She did now." The changeling soldier snaps, and waves a slip of paper in his face. "See it? 'Mercenary leaves immediately. Give him a million bits and tell him to scram.'"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:02 am

He shrugged and walked off, not weighed down by the cash at all.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:06 am

"Finally." The changeling soldier mutters.

"Hey, wait." One final changeling emerges from the tent. "New orders."

"What are they?"

The second changeling leans in close and whispers in the first's ear.

"Oh." He straightens his stance. "Let's go. Commander Theria is waiting."

Ician looks out over the burning forest. "Hm." He turns to the amassed army of only fifty or so soldiers left. "Alright, we're moving out. Bring the mortars." He turns to Griff. "That means you, too."

He shouts, "Divine! Ruby! Stream! We leave for the forest, now!"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:07 am

Divine and Ruby move to his side, kissing one cheek each. "We're ready~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next