A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:38 am

She giggled and sauntered over to him. "Well, as much as I'd like to, I think present company shall arrive and we will be interrupted. So instead, I assume you want these tables out of the way to train?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:41 am

"That's about right, yes." Ician breathes out heavily as a stack of tables and chairs moves from the middle of the room to the back, encapsulated in the warm glow of his magic. "May as well get some experience swinging this weapon sooner instead of later."

Suddenly, his face is contorted in a contemplative frown. He sets down the furniture and turns to Ruby. "Say... I know what all my... paid 'mercenaries'... can do, but I haven't heard one word about what you can do." He tilts his head in curiosity. "Any special powers I ought to know about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:47 am

She giggled and nuzzled his cheek. "I'm told I'm great in bed..." She paused. "However, magic-wise... Would you like a demonstration?" She leant back and waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:48 am

"Of course. I'd like to see the full extent of your power." He blinks. "Magical, that is. Not the other kind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:50 am

She giggled and stepped back. "Ummm... How flammable is the wood?" She asked nervously, her horn glowing a gentle red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:51 am

Griff suddenly pops his head through the doorway. "Very flammable." he says as he walks in. "Allow me to join your training, Ician."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:51 am

"Ah, yes, Griff. Thank you." He turns to Ruby. "So... some kind of fire-based power?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:56 am

"One moment..." She closed her eyes, a spark leaping from her horn, burning brighter as it began a flame, holding gently in the air as it crackled. She brought the flame back to her, swallowing it hungrily. Fire erupted out of her every pore, surrounding her in blue-white flames. The flames however, did not touch the wood. "How's this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:58 am

Griff turns to Ruby. "I wouldn't really play around with flames, even in here. I don't want to die a fiery death while falling into the sea in a wreck that used to be a nice ship." he says and gently smiles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:59 am

The flames cut out. "Sorry, I can also use a sword well..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:00 am

Instinctively, Ician steps back, the beginnings of his weak shield spell forming in the space between him and Ruby. A second later, he sees the flames come no closer, and with caution he dispels his magic. "Interesting. And impressive. But... how will you use this fire effectively, in combat?" He looks around. "Not that I'd want to you try it in here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:02 am

Griff pulls out two medium-lenghed swords from underneath his large cloak. "I can fight decently with swords as well." he says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:03 am

She nodded. "I can expand those flames into a blast, and I can make a flamethrower as well~" she giggled and summoned a sword, appearing in a burst of flame. It's blade shone silver and she grinned. "How much do you know about using a blade?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:04 am

"Not... much. "Ician looks between the two of them and chuckles harshly. "Well, looks like I'm the odd one out then. And I'm supposed to be the soldier."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:06 am

"....I suppose I could show you my secret to how I usually win combats the easy way.." Griff says and puts one of his swords back into it's place. "Try to attack me." he says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:07 am

"Uh..." Ician gazes at the sword hanging by his side. "... With my sword? My sharp, pointy, dangerous, potentially lethal sword?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:09 am

"Perhaps it would be easier if he watched from the side." Ruby spun her blade slowly, before charging him flat out, sword swinging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:11 am

"Ofcourse with your sword, Ician. What's the worst that could happen?" Griff says, slightly pacing around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:12 am

"Um..." Ician looks at the charging Ruby, then at Griff. His magic grip tightens itself around the hilt of his sword subconsciously, and he takes a step back. "I think you should ready yourself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:14 am

Griff turns towards Ruby and pulls out the second sword, ready to deflect every hit she would make.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:15 am

Her sword darted in both directions, as she swung with blinding speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:19 am

Griff successfully deflected all her swings with an ease and then intentionally let go of his swords, making them fly away at Ruby's next hit. He then started slightly backing out, weaponless, hoping Ruby will take the bait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:20 am

She did take the bait, her sword blade darting forward as she lunged, aiming to poke his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:22 am

Griff playfully said "I yield!" before falling to the ground, waiting for Ruby to come closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:24 am

She stepped closer warily, before smiling. "I win~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next