OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:28 am

"Ah, good, you know the basics." Griff says. "I'm going to try to attack you slowly, try to deflect all of my attacks." Griff says and starts rather slowly swinging his sword at Ician.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:30 am

"Ah." The sword flies through the air with blinding speed, meeting Griff's own blade in midair with a loud clang. "Um... not too used to how light this thing is yet, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 am

"Understandable." Griff says and continues slowly swinging at Ician, increasing speed with each swing. "Remember, a good opponent will never stop attacking until you're dead." he says.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:33 am

"Or until they are." Ician's sword dances through the air with great speed, making every parry but not trying to retaliate or force Griff's weapon back.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:36 am

"And a good opponent.." Griff continues as he slides across the ground to the left of Ician and continues swinging. "Will be extremely agile."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:37 am

Ician's eyes follow Griff, and he adjusts his stance accordingly. "Teleportation's not my thing, but I can move, at least." He parries another blow, a bead of sweat forming on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:39 am

"But.." Griff continues pacing around Ician, still rather slowly swinging his sword and secretly unsheathing his other one with magic. "..in a real battle, the enemy will do anything to kill you. There are no rules there." he says as he presses the second sword on the back of Ician's neck. "And thus, game over."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:42 am

Ician feels the other sword press itself into his neck and smiles. "Well played... but let it not be said that I did not have a few tricks up my sleeve."

All of a sudden, his snake darts out from inside his suit of armour, and quick as a flash coils itself around Griff's right foreleg. It opens its mouth, its poison-tipped fangs hovering only millimetres away from the skin.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:47 am

"But." Griff says as he teleports a few meters away, letting the snake pop down on the floor. "If this were a real match, you and your snake would've been dead long ago, before you had the chance to react."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:49 am

"If this were a real match..." Ician's eyes horn ignites even brighter, and an ornately carved, finely sharpened knife darts out from under his armour and into the air. "... I wouldn't have played fair from the beginning."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:56 am

Griff sheathes his swords. "Nobody would've." he says as he sits back down on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:57 am

"Because all's fair in love and war," says Ician with a smile. His sword sheathes itself, and the knife returns to its hidden spot in the armour. He turns to Griff, just as his snake slithers up onto his back. "So... what now?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:00 am

Griff shrugs. "Dunno." he says as he stands up, making his way towards the exit. "Might aswell enjoy the sweet breeze."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:01 am

"I... guess." Ician watches Griff leave. "I'll catch up with you later. I need a little time to rest."

He moves over to one of the chairs and sits down, frowning contemplatively.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:08 am

Griff slowly makes his way to the top deck, passing the Divine's bedroom on his way, silently stopping at it for a few moments and then continuing his way upstairs.
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Storm enters the dining room. "That was impressive. With that sword all you really seem to need is experience to beat most opponents." He drew he hand and a half sword holding it in a ready pose, hovering in his magic a few inches from his side angled so the blade crossed his body.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:23 pm

"Hm?" Ician looks up at Storm. "Oh, thanks. I... suppose I'll need all the experience I can get." Slowly, the sword slides out of its scabbard, aided by his magic. "So, do you want to.. spar, now?"
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:32 pm

"Just a few tips for fighting some may be new to you and some not. 1) Always stop your sword facing your opponent." He swings his sword in a slashing motion ending it in a similar position on the other side of his body. "2) every part of the sword is dangerous." He makes another slashing motion, this time continuing into a strike with the tip of his pommel, bringing the sword into an overhead slash and returning to his ready position. "3) Never throw your weapon away from you. Griff can because he has weapons that can't be disarmed but you do. 4) Keep moving, if you stand still it just makes it easier for the enemy. Other than those you know enough, you just need to practice." Storm nods, "Lets spar."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:39 pm

The edges of Ician's mouth twitch upwards. "If I may address those points?

"1) I am aware. Always keep your blade in a position to deal the most damage. Or to parry, if necessary.

"2) Of that, I am also aware. Even the pommel can be acceptable for blunt force trauma.

"3) I may not have weapons that can't be disarmed, but..." His horn glows brighter. Half a dozen knives of different design sweep out from within his armour, pointing themselves at Storm. "... I have a lot of them. Of course, throwing my weapon away is a splendidly bad idea, unless I think the enemy can be tricked, somehow." He hides his knives again.

"4) I understand. Moving in this getup might be a little difficult, but I can move alright." He shakes his right foreleg. "Mostly. And I do have the advantage of range, so there's that."

Ician angles his sword towards Storm. "So... honourable or dishonourable duel?"
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:49 pm

Storm allows his actions to speak instead of his mouth, they won't be fighting honourable opponents. He leaps forward swinging his sword aiming for Ician's neck.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:51 pm

Ician grin widens. His horn crackles with magical energy, and with a powerful slam his sword impacts against Storm's.
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Storm forces his sword to rise and twist hoping to catch Ician's between the hilt and balde of his own sword.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:58 pm

Ician's eyes widen. He takes a step back as he allows his sword to be pulled away from him. His horn glows brighter, and two knives fly out at a measured speed from their hidden compartments, aiming for Storm's chest.
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:07 pm

Storm leaps to the side trying to evade the attack. One of the blades does manage to hit him though. He curses as he lands and checks the damage. The blade had glanced off his armour. "Good one Ician." he pulls his sword back to his side quickly preparing for the next round of hits.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:09 pm

"Why thank you." As Storm leaps to the side, Ician recalls his sword to him, angling the blade towards Storm. His two knives drag themselves across the floor, back to him, as his horn flares ever brighter and his sword launches into a new series of strikes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next