OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Academia

Go down 
+3
Lorthalis of Crows
Xereth
The_Pariah
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 2:47 pm

Seeing as Pyke managed to behead the wolf he had been fighting, Sena shifted her charged canon back towards the wolf now barreling towards her. When her aim was on the monster's head, she pulled the trigger a couple times to try and make sure it was finished off.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 6:45 am

Auftrag nodded, flexing his arm a bit more. "This was just a fluke. Trust me, this won't happen again. This arm and my Pandora are basically my prized possessions." He began to follow Gem, noticing the same tree root and stepping over it. "Would you believe that I come from a long line of men-at-arms devoted to protecting the Crown, even if it had no need of it?" He took a moment to let it settle in. "I'm pretty sure it's bullshit. Basically, a guy claiming to be my father showed up to my foster home, where I was living happily with a clockwork arm and a very shitty false eye, replaced them with this high tech stuff and sent me through the Hunter Schools until I got the whole 'getting money for myself' thing down. Then he disappeared again, leaving me a cryptic note telling me to get a ticket to this school, a green hooded jacket thing, and nothing else." He then did a quick check to see if his shotgun was loaded, and then did another sweep of the area as they continued moving.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 4:23 am

Eventually, between the chains and the passage of time, blaze would briefly come to her senses. "Huh? Summer... Oh... Uh, Sorry. Hey, why is everything spinnnnn.." she trails of, collapsing boneless to the forest floor.
"Ow" she mumbles into the dirt, before pushing herself upright. "That hurt more than I feel like it should've." she stands, dusts herself off, and starts walking in their original direction as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 5:07 am

Summer stared at the back of Mind's head, before chasing after her. "Uh, what the hell was that?" she demanded as she strode alongside her. "You just attack me out of nowhere, and then you just walk off as if nothing happened?" Her sword still crackled lightly, before she sheathed it, tapping her arm expectantly as she walked through the forest.

She looked around as the soft earth beneath her boots shook. "What the hell is that?" she asked, looking around, hand on the hilt of her weapon.

The shot to the face finally ended the beowolf, and it crumbled to dust midair, leaving the pair in a relative silence. There was a rumble from their left, though it seemed to be coming from above them, as opposed to from within the forest itself. However, the thick canopy above blocked any attempts to see what was causing it.

"I wouldn't believe it, no, but then, I only believe what I've experienced myself, makes things easier that way," he replied. "Also, that man, whomever he is, sounds like a bit of a dick, honestly." Gem froze as the ground started to rumble, the trees shaking before through the gap in the trees what could only be the hull of a ship soared overhead, far too close to the ground than was necessary. "What the actual fuck?" he mumbled, before starting to head towards their objective faster.

"Good news everyone still alive at this point. Communications have come back online for a moment, and I have a message you'll want to hear." Shatter's voice crackled, before a familiar female voice came out over the speakers.

"This is Lieutenant Star, aboard the Battleship Arcadia. We picked up your distress signal not long ago, but the only safe place we can set down lifeboats to collect you is to the south. Please hurry, we cannot maintain our position here for much longer, and though I would regret it, we will leave you behind if you do arrive within an hour and... five minutes."

01:05
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 1:08 pm

Sena let out a sigh of relief at the dusting of the second wolf and lowered her gun who's barrel spin started to slow and progress towards a stop. She started to say something then but found herself interrupted by the announcement that was broadcast over the area, and when it finished she level her gaze and concerned expression on Pyke. "C'mon Pyke, we'd better hurry," she said before turning about to start running towards their objective.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 11:27 am

"Sena, do you even know what South means? Because, judging by what the sun's been doing today, you just turned the exact wrong way." Pyke prodded, rejoining his weaponry and readying to get moving. "Now let's go, quietly and quickly because I don't want to draw the attention of whatever it is that made that noise."
Without any further ado, Pyke would lead the party of two down through the land, well, party of two so long as Sena listened to him.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 2:41 am

Mind Blaze groans, making a 'stop talking now' gesture. "I'll explain later. Won't happen again, yare yare daze." she says dismissively, walking into the forest.
She looks back at Summer, then glances behind her, expression becoming alarmed.
If Summer looked, Blaze would simply be gone when she turned around.
If not, Blaze would turn south and begin heading for the lifeboats in clear view of Summer.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 12:18 pm

"My god you don't even know the half of how much he was dick he was to me. Who the fuck needs passwords to go out to lunch with their son?" Auftrag shuddered internally at the mere thought of going through that again, and probably would have done some more bitching about his father if it wasn't for the fact that lifeboats had suddenly shown up and decided that minimum flying height didn't apply to them. "Well shit...is that our ride? And also, fuck them. This is supposed to be a simulation." He followed Gem, picking up the pace at the realization of how much time they had left.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 1:52 pm

Summer was practically fuming by this point, electricity arcing from the blade of her sword before earthing against the ground. "You are not just going to wave this off as if it is some minor problem. We are talking about this now, seeing as you tried to kill me," she continued, ignoring Blaze's look of surprise. "I'm not going to fall for the oldest trick in the..."

Summer paused as there was a loud screching, before a Nevermore dropped through the treeline, scooped up Mind and flew off. "Book... huh. Uhh... Shatter?"

The speakers in her area crackled. "What is it... Summer?"

"My partner kinda... vanished. Do I get a new one?" She asked, watching the nevermore fly off.

"I suppose your eyecontact will have to be reset. Do try to find someone before time runs out."

Summer sighed and pinched the bridge of her mose, before continuing onwards, emerging from the thick woods to find herself on the edge of an enormous trench, the cavernous space carvings its way across the entire forest. "Uhh..." she mumbled, before freezing as a rumble filled her ears, the lifeboats passing overhead.

Watching them, she felt the ground beneath her boots shift, before she squeaked, the rock starting to slide into the trench.

Once Sena and Pyke established the correct direction in which they should head, they would find the area they were in remarkably empty of Grimm. Either the noise of the lifeboats, or the pairs impressive skills had made the Grimm in the area particularly cautious.

Eventually, they would find the forest start to thin, before it petered out completely, leaving them standing at the edge of an enormous ravine. Fortunately for them, a strudy looking, wide steel bridge roughly a click to their south stood shining in the sunlight, as if inviting them to cross it.

Gem chuckled and rubbed his ears, before smiling. "Hold on a tic, I got an idea," he murmured, before pulling some spare parts from a pouch at his waist. Giving them a squeeze, light poured from his fingers before he passed what could only be a pair of earplugs to Auftrag. "In case thaey make another pass. They'll block out anything too loud, but leave us able to hear each other. And before you ask, yes that is my semblance, and no, it doesn't work on anything larger than a bullet, or smaller than an ant."

He pondered Auft's words as he slid his own earplugs. "Well I mean, it is a pretty realistic simulation. Can't say I've ever seen a lifeboat casually fly that low though."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 2:12 pm

"Huh? Oh Right! Uhm lead on then I guess," Sena said after stopping, spinning about and rushing to catch up and follow just behind Pyke. While she didn't start up any conversation at the moment to follow Pyke's advice, she did start humming a soft tune. When she reached the edge of the ravine, Sena didn't even hesitate to rush up to the very edge of the cliff and looked out over the edge. She was about to ask Pyke how they would cross when her eyes found the bridge and instead she silently pointed towards it with a questioning expression.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 9:45 pm

Auftrag blinked at seeing what Gem did, chuckling a bit when it dawned on him exactly what Gem could do. "That's actually ridiculously useful. I forgot my combat earplugs with the green jacket in my luggage. Oh well, my luggage won't matter if we don't get accepted." He swiftly put the earplugs into his ears. "I'm somewhat suspicious of how low they're flying, but we don't have much of a choice, do we?" He continued on, wondering where exactly the life boats would land.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 2:25 am

Pyke led the little party on to the ravine, though he was much less interested in trying to toss himself off the face of the cliffs than his compatriot was after leaving the treeline behind. When she deigned to turn back to him, questioning, he simply responded at a whisper, "Yes, Sena, let's go." before starting to trek on towards the bridge. This was going to be a bit of a walk, certainly, but that wouldn't be too bad, provided they didn't have to get too much further after the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 12:17 am

This was... less than good.

Helena sighed, ears pinning back whilst she looked around. She was dreadfully lost. Her bright green eyes flicked from one tree to the next, finding little to no signs of recent activity around them. Then again, all the trees did look the same.

"Aaarrggghhh!" She groans, stomping a booted foot on the floor, hearing the crack of a twig underneath her. This wasn't going anywhere. She wasn't going anywhere. All she'd done so far is go around in circles for what she guessed was the best part of an hour now, not coming across anyone or anything. 'At least a grim or two would be nice...'

Helena huffs, shaking her head. That wouldn't help either. All she had to do was keep walking and hope that she ran into the lifeboats soon. With that thought in mind, she stepped towards one of the trees and quietly unsheathed her dagger, flipping it around in her hand before driving it into the wood. The next few seconds were taken up by the sound of Helena carving a crooked 'H' into the bark, a measure she'd taken up to ensure she wasn't just backtracking.

It was then that the lifeboats soared over her head. They were... awfully low to the ground. Shaking the thought from her head and practically beaming, she turned left and bolted off in the direction they were flying, running as fast as her legs would carry her.

Then she tripped. Turns out, running in a very condense forest isn't the best plan when there are roots everywhere conspiring to trip up foolish felines. Her fall caused her to skid for a few moments as she tried to grab onto something to slow herself down, only coming to a stop with her head just poking over into some kind of ravenous ravine.

With her face covered in mud and dirt, her eyes locked onto Summers.

"Oh, hi!"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 1:36 am

Summer was clinging to a narrow ledge at this point, her knuckles white as she tried to keep her grip on the tiny outcrop of rock. She grunted as she tried to pull herself up, before locking eyes with a startling green pair of orbs that stared down at her. "Oh, hello there," she said in a relatively cheerful tone, though her grim expression lacked any warmth. "I don't suppose you could lend me a hand up?" she asked, straining again to pull herself into a less precarious situation.

Assuming Helena did pull her up, Summer would hug the earth the moment she was a safe distance from the edge, pressing her face against it joyfully before standing up and dusting herself off. "Well, thank you," she said, offering a hand to shake. "My name is Summer... and I suppose you are my new partner."

As they approached the bridge, they would see by the footprints in the dirt that many other pairs and groups had already crossed in apparent safety. Even a basic examination of the structure would reveal it was made of solid steel and concrete, and was heavily reinforced, with gargantuan automated turrets at either end whirring quietly. The pair on their end spun up as the pair approached, but quickly quietened down again as they identified them as students and not Grimm.

As Sena and Pyke inevitably crossed the bridge, the turrets whirred to life proper, a pair of beowolfs bounding towards them. The turrent on the left fired, and both Pyke and Sena would only hear ringing and then silence for the next few minutes as both Grimm exploded into dust, the enormous cannon smoking.

"It seems like it at first, doesn't it?" He sighed and nodded, before continuing on his way. "Well, it is a simulation. I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to wake up some of the bigger Grimm to give us something actually challenging to fight," he replied, stepping under a low-hanging branch. "Now, I took the liberty of examining an actual map before we left, and there should be a bridge over thata way," he said, pointing south-east.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 2:44 am

Sena nodded enthusiastically to Pyke when he confirmed their destination as the bridge and happily walked alongside him towards it. When they got close though and she caught sight of all the other foot prints already present, her expression soured just a bit. "Do you think we're late?" she asked, voice full of concern. Answer or no, she would still begin to move across the bridge, getting somewhat startled by the appearance of the grim and shocked by how fast they disappeared. She didn't even have the proper time to raise her own cannon before the targets were dispatched. "Hmm... I might need to consider something of an upgrade.." Sena mused partially to herself but still aloud to where Pyke could weigh in on the thought.
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 12:24 am

Helena blinked. They were partners now, huh? That brought a smile to her face. Now that she had a partner, she could probably get to the lifeboats in time!

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah! W-well, I mean, yeah. My name's Helena. Nice to meet you!" She stammered out nervously, shaking Summer's hand with both of hers. It was then that she looked down at herself, noticing all of the dirt and debris her clothes had picked up during her tumble.

She quickly released Summer's hand to dust herself off, neatening out the black wool jacket with a white fur collar and the poofy black combat skirt she wore. The fur collar extended down towards her chest and over her right shoulder, coming to a stop just before the cuff of the sleeve, with glints of brilliant white armor shining through the fluffiness. Under her skirt was a pair of somewhat torn leggings, damaged by the tumble, as well as a pair of boots.

Happy that her outfit was fixed, she nodded, her little feline ears flicking. "Right! So, um, we have to head for the lifeboats. I'd estimate that we're fairly close now?"

Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 1:05 am

Summer waited as Helena apparently processed the new information, before smiling and shaking the faunus' hand enthusiastically. "A pleasure to meet you as well," she replied, before giving her some room to clean herself off. Once she was clean, Summer nodded at her question, before flinching as the sound of an enormous cannon firing filled the air. "What was that?" she hissed, before nodding again. "And yes, we probably should head to the lifeboats, before the time runs out."

Pyke pisses off or something. Honestly, not sure how to write him out of the story. Regardless, Sena is now paired up with Sunny.

Fifty Minutes Pass

Summer groaned as she stomped through the forest, the ground much softer as they neared the lifeboats, meaning she had to be much more careful where she put her feet. She glanced around, before smiling at Helena. "I think we're finally almost there," she called out, before stumbling through a thick patch of underbrush and emerging into a large clearing.

At the far end lay the lifeboats, most of them already having left with the other students aboard. There as a rustling to the pairs left, before Sena and a mysterious mare emerged from the forest. Summer scrambled to her feet and hurried over. "Sena, you made it through~ I'm so glad. Who's this?" She asked, examining the strange mare in a maid outfit.

Meanwhile, at the other side of the clearing, Gem and Auftrag would emerge from the forest border, having fought their way through several patches of Grimm. They were not alone however, with another pair of hunters moving alongside them.

Before either group could move towards the lifeboats however, there was a rumble beneath their feet, before the ground split open. A dozen monstrously large red eyes peered out from the cracks in the ground, before what could only be described as wombat-shaped Grimm erupted from the ground, shaking dirt from heavy white plating before roaring.

Okay, a couple of OOC things to clarify. Khaos is out. Xereth and Sunneh are in, and OP may be in, we'll see on how he feels. Regardless, roll with it, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Academia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academia   Academia - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academia
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: Roleplay-
Jump to: