A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 
 

 Enter the bloodsport

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:44 pm

(sorry for the wait.)
Sandy shrugged and went to get her metal arm. "Hey, at least you hold up pretty well." She said to him as she secured the arm back on and proceeded to the stairs.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chappy

avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:19 pm

(Don't worry about it.)

"Well, thanks. You did well too. Obviously..." The drunk said, cutting his eyes downwards for a moment. He then got up, cracking his neck in discomfort as he did so. "Good luck. You might need it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:06 am

"Thanks." She replied back, before heading upstairs.
'A bit sore from the fight with the drunk, but it could be worse.' she thoughted to herself.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chappy

avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:53 pm

The next floor had more to it than the last, this time containing several wooden dummies in one corner, several of them with broken arms, as well as a weapon rack in the opposite corner. It held two sets of butterfly swords, and leaning against it was two long staffs on each side. In the middle sat a mare dressed in a long black robe, with a white shirt underneath, visable from the ends of the sleeves. She sat on a wooden stool, and in front of her lay a tea kettle and two cups, one of which filled with recently made tea.

She picked up the cup, and took a sip, before noticing Sandy. She quietly sat the cup back down, before motioning to the floor in front of her.

"I did not expect anyone today." She said, looking away. "However, I did make enough for two cups." She said, motioning to the tea. "I will pour you some before we get started, if you are interested." She punctuated this with a somewhat awkward smile.


Last edited by Chappy on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:23 pm

Sandy took a few moments to look around the room, Training dummies, weapons, hmm now things are getting serious. Sandy thought to herself before speaking. "I would like a cup, after the first two fights, I could use something to release some tension. " She said walking up to the mare. "And before you ask I did not kill the other fighters, I gave the first one a bloody nose and the drunk probably just gave up and went back to sleep."

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chappy

avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:59 pm

The mare nods, then picks up the tea kettle and pours tea into the cup opposite hers.

"That's good." The mare said, regarding the mares comment about the previous fighters. "It would be unfortunate for both of us." She adds without looking up at Sandy. She then pushed the second tea cup towards Sandy, before picking her own cup back up and taking a sip, still not having looked up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:24 am

Sandy picked up the cup. "I don't kill unless I feel like lives are in danger. So as long as you don't try to kill me we are fine." She said before checking out the tea that the mare pour for her. 
(Just making sure nothing suspicious is in it before taking a sip.)

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chappy

avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:11 pm

(I'm really sorry for the long delay. Life sort of got in the way, but still, it was a long time. I apologize.)

The mare looked up at Sandy, her eyes briefly cutting to the cup in her hands, before looking back down. She shifted a little bit, before taking another sip from her own cup. She looked rather uncomfortable.

She then locks eyes with Sandy. "I would not dishonor the both of us with foul play", she says, almost sounding offended. She quickly looks back down, and takes a last sip of her tea, before putting it next to the kettle, now empty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:14 am

"It's easier to list ponies that want me dead.Then those that don't." Sandy said taking a sip of her tea. "Take it as a precaution, not an offense."

She took another sip of the tea before placing the cup back on the table. "I would warn you if I feel my life in danger. I would not hold back."

(It okay It happens to everyone.)

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    

Back to top Go down
 
Enter the bloodsport
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: Battle Grounds-
Jump to: