A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 
 

 Enter the bloodsport

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Wed May 04, 2016 1:54 pm

"Your funeral." the mare said coldly.
She drops the bat, dodges to the left out of the attacks range. And swung her metal forearm to the right side of the fighter's head.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chappy

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sat May 07, 2016 2:29 am

The stallion widened his eyes as the mare dodged his attack. He saw that an attack was coming, but couldn't block, due to his arm and leg positions. Instead, he just tensed up, and attempted to fight through the mares attack.

The mare's metal arm slammed into the side of his head, disorienting him, knocking him off balance, and nearly knocking him out. However, he managed to stay awake, and stay standing up, if only barely. He was bleeding at this point, though; the metal arm of the mare did end up cutting him as well.

He stared the mare in the eye, barely able to stay up, but not wanting to show weakness. He stepped forward, his arms lowered, into a range where he could hit the mare, and vice versa. He, however, did not do anything. He simply stood there, defenses lowered, staring intently at the mare. It was as if he meant to stay in her way, even if he couldn't fight.

____________________________
Time you enjoy wasting, isn't wasted time.

It is not sufficient that I succeed. All others must fail

You know, it’s amazing what you can get done when you don’t concern yourself with right and wrong. When you just … do things for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sat May 07, 2016 3:06 am

The mare stares right back at the fighter with a glare and crossed her arms. "Your not that bright are you?" She asked in a monotone voice. She went for a straight punch to the fighter's chest with her metal arm while keeping her left arm in the cross arm position.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chappy

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Tue May 10, 2016 12:23 am

The stallion did nothing to avoid the punch. He readied himself to take the punch, and did so with little reaction, due to how the punch was thrown. He still stood firm, staring the mare in the eye, still making it clear he would continue to stand in her way.

____________________________
Time you enjoy wasting, isn't wasted time.

It is not sufficient that I succeed. All others must fail

You know, it’s amazing what you can get done when you don’t concern yourself with right and wrong. When you just … do things for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Fri May 13, 2016 11:20 pm

The mare sighed at how the stallion not getting the hint. But yet this hurt him more than it hurts her.
Without much of a windup, she went for an uppercut on the fighter's chin. "You do know I'm trying to be nice and not trying to break your neck."

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chappy

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sat May 14, 2016 2:16 am

The stallion made no reaction to the mares words. Instead, he avoided her uppercut, just barely however, as it did scrape his chin a bit.

Suddenly, his eyes widened, and it was like he had one last burst of energy, as he threw his an elbow at the mares head with all his weight behind it, targeting the side where she threw the uppercut. His attack was sloppy, done entirely on instinct, with little thought put into it. What it lacked in finesse, however, it made up for in power, as getting hit by his elbow would do significant damage to whatever was hit.

____________________________
Time you enjoy wasting, isn't wasted time.

It is not sufficient that I succeed. All others must fail

You know, it’s amazing what you can get done when you don’t concern yourself with right and wrong. When you just … do things for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Tue May 17, 2016 5:28 am

When the fighter dodge and his eyes widen. the mare ducked her arm and body out of the way of the hit.
With her left arm tucked in. She swung her left fist for a hard body blow to the fighter's guts. this being one of her strongest hit from the fight.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chappy

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Wed May 18, 2016 10:04 pm

The fighter didn't mentally register the fact that his attack missed, and as such, didn't brace himself for the mares counter. When her body blow hit, he had the breath knocked out of him, doubled over. However, the doubling over was also not a concious decision. He was actually passed out at that point, evidenced by him falling over forwards, hitting the ground hard, face first. A cracking sound could be heard if one listened closely, which would be the fighters nose breaking from hiting the ground.

____________________________
Time you enjoy wasting, isn't wasted time.

It is not sufficient that I succeed. All others must fail

You know, it’s amazing what you can get done when you don’t concern yourself with right and wrong. When you just … do things for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sat May 21, 2016 4:04 am

The mare sidesteps out of the way of the body.
"Well, this place was a whole lot of build up for notin." The mare muttered as she picked up her bat and return it to it can like form. "So. this whole building for one pony seems like a waste of space."
The mare remarked as she decided to take a look around the room and doing some light stretches.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chappy

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sat May 21, 2016 10:59 am

As the mare looked around, she would notice that there are a set of stairs tucked away in the back of the room. She would also notice that the room held few things that couldn't be seen from when she first walked in. There were only two differences from when she first saw it; the tonfas once next to the stallion were moved to closer to where he is now, and the stallion himself, now laying face down near the middle of the room.

____________________________
Time you enjoy wasting, isn't wasted time.

It is not sufficient that I succeed. All others must fail

You know, it’s amazing what you can get done when you don’t concern yourself with right and wrong. When you just … do things for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Mon May 23, 2016 1:10 pm

The mare saw the flight of stairs and glance back at the fighter. 
I guess he not dead, well that great I guess. She shrugged and decided to go up stairs. out of curiosity.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chappy

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Mon May 23, 2016 9:13 pm

When the mare reached the next floor, she saw a room very similar to the last. The difference being that the only things in this room were several empty wine glasses littering the floor. Those, and a sleeping bag tucked in the corner, with a scraggy looking, long haired, stringy stallion laying on it, wearing long blue monk like robes, and a drinking gourd on his stomach. He appeared to be asleep.

____________________________
Time you enjoy wasting, isn't wasted time.

It is not sufficient that I succeed. All others must fail

You know, it’s amazing what you can get done when you don’t concern yourself with right and wrong. When you just … do things for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Tue May 24, 2016 8:28 pm

The mare looked around. A little to early to be hitting the sauce.
She then picked up two bottles and began to cling them to gather. "Wake up mate, I drank more this morning and I'm still awake." She yelled over to the guy in the corner.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chappy

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Tue May 24, 2016 10:11 pm

The drunk woke up, startled. He looked around, before his eyes settled on the mare. He eyed her up and down, then shrugged, followed by him picking up his gourd and taking a swig from it.

"We're doing this today, eh?" He said, with a prominent slur in his voice.  "I wasn't told" he said, taking another swig, and standing up. He stumbled closer to the mare, looking at her arm. "Nice. That like a gauntlet, or did you, y'know", he said, while making a slicing motion on his corresponding arm.

____________________________
Time you enjoy wasting, isn't wasted time.

It is not sufficient that I succeed. All others must fail

You know, it’s amazing what you can get done when you don’t concern yourself with right and wrong. When you just … do things for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Wed May 25, 2016 7:53 pm

"Oddly the other guy never asked, Still have the arm but, got shot in the shoulder. Get it removed and risk losing the whole arm,or suck it up. Had it in me for ten years now, but in other manners what your gimmick? warm up was some kind of kung fu fighter." The mare said placing one of the bottles on the ground.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chappy

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Wed May 25, 2016 10:27 pm

The drunk nodded in understanding. "Makes sense. Mostly. Never been shot, though, so what do I know?" He said with a smile.

He thought over the idea of him having a gimmick. He gave a lighthearted laugh at it. "Gimmick. Well, I drink. And I fight. At the same time, mostly." He said, stumbling in front of the mare, within striking distance. "We all fight. 'Kung fu', as you call it." He said, using air quotes.

"Guy below me was Muay Thai. Kinda kung fu, though he'd call it martial arts." He says, wistfully. He then looks the mare in the eye, almost pleadingly. "Speaking of him, I gotta know... Did you kill him?" He asks, looking concerned.

____________________________
Time you enjoy wasting, isn't wasted time.

It is not sufficient that I succeed. All others must fail

You know, it’s amazing what you can get done when you don’t concern yourself with right and wrong. When you just … do things for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Thu May 26, 2016 11:17 pm

"not unless he dies of a bloody nose when he hit the floor, Even thought I threaten the dude after he threatens me, I don't really have a reason to kill the guy, I rather keep the kills to bounties and those that I see a threat to my life. If he pulled a blade or gun on me then I'll paint the room red. But, No I just Knocked him out, which brings up the question, Are you going to try to kill me?" She asked in a serious manner glaring him in the eyes.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chappy

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Thu May 26, 2016 11:39 pm

The drunk smiled. "No, you're fine. I don't kill. Or, I try very hard not too." He said wih a small laugh. "I mean, I would've if you killed him." He said, before donning a thoughtful expression. After a moment, he said "Well, I would've tried anyway."

He then backed away, putting some distance between himself and the mare. He turned to face her, before taking one last swig from his gourd, then throwing it behind him. "Well, I think you get the rules. Fight, then move up." he said, motioning to the set of stairs behind him. "So," he starts, doing some light stretches, "you ready?"

____________________________
Time you enjoy wasting, isn't wasted time.

It is not sufficient that I succeed. All others must fail

You know, it’s amazing what you can get done when you don’t concern yourself with right and wrong. When you just … do things for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Mon May 30, 2016 1:43 am

The Mare threw the glass bottle away from the fighters and got into a battle stance." Bring it."

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chappy

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Tue May 31, 2016 10:37 pm

The drunk nodded at the mare, after finishing his stretches, and enters a very generic fighting pose. Arms up, legs spread; it looks like a typical martial artists stance. The only notable thing about the pose is how loose he is while doing it, looking nearly limp.

He motions for the mare to come at him with his finger, giving a smug grin while he does so.

____________________________
Time you enjoy wasting, isn't wasted time.

It is not sufficient that I succeed. All others must fail

You know, it’s amazing what you can get done when you don’t concern yourself with right and wrong. When you just … do things for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:53 pm

The mare raised an eyebrow at the limp like fighter, but shrugged, Followed by Charging at the drunk and went for a body blow with her left arm.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chappy

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:18 pm

The drunk gives a small smile to the mare as she charges him. He puts out his arms and pushes the mares arm away from him, while swaying to the opposite side, spinning around to her back, where he gives her a quick, yet light, almost playful slap on the back of her head. He puts distance between him and the mare, roughly the same as when they started, and gets back into his limp fighting pose.

____________________________
Time you enjoy wasting, isn't wasted time.

It is not sufficient that I succeed. All others must fail

You know, it’s amazing what you can get done when you don’t concern yourself with right and wrong. When you just … do things for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:28 am

The mare stumbled after being slapped and turn around. "I should have seen that comin, Gret. Well then." The mare made a quick dash forward and drop to her knee for a leg sweep.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chappy

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:44 pm

The stallion grinned at the mare, and simply took a few steps back to avoid the leg sweep. He slowly clapped at her attack.

"Nice. What's next, flying kicks? Maybe crane kicks are more your style", he said mockingly, while doing faux martial arts stances.

____________________________
Time you enjoy wasting, isn't wasted time.

It is not sufficient that I succeed. All others must fail

You know, it’s amazing what you can get done when you don’t concern yourself with right and wrong. When you just … do things for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

avatar

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:15 pm

The mare jumped backed up to a relaxed boxer stance. " Keep up the sass and I'll start playing cheap. Now are you going to throw a punch or going to keep jackrabbiting this? I walked all the way out here, I want at least one good fight." The mare said.

____________________________
Pick-a-mare: Sandy, Nightingale Dream Sickle and one dude: Cresent Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    

Back to top Go down
 
Enter the bloodsport
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Stock 8127 CWM Recovery Files (I'm willing to pay!)
» Enter The Hawk
» new chick on the block...
» Volpe's room, enter if you dare
» DevPro Force

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: Battle Grounds-
Jump to: