A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Enter the bloodsport

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chappy

PostSubject: Enter the bloodsport    Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:45 am

It was a crisp, cool, clear day; perfect for a picnic, or catch, or just sitting outside and enjoying nature. It's what ran through the fighters mind as they looked at their destination; a pagoda, built in the middle of nowhere, away from any towns or cities. Perfect for housing a myriad of fighters, all waiting for someone to come and fight them. And at the top, the head of the "event", a corrupt individual, who wishes to prove superiority. But over whom? And why? Only one way to tell.

It is not sufficient that I succeed. All others must fail

You know, it’s amazing what you can get done when you don’t concern yourself with right and wrong. When you just … do things for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:32 am

"A pagoda in middle of right up no where. Subtly is truly missing here, or theses guys are that needy for a fight." The Sand coat mare said to her self as she made her way to the main door.
The mare was wearing a hooded trench coat. Except for one of her sleeves,Her right arm seemed to be a metal arm. She was also holding a wired looking can like thing (Which is her collapsible baseball bat.)
She walked up to the door and knocked on it. "Hello? anyone alive in their. A guy at the bar mention about some fighters, looking for a fight. He also looked like he got the ever living crad beaten out of him." The mare talked to the door.

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:13 am

A minute would pass before the mare would hear anything. When she did, it sounded distinctly like a male voice, grumbling about something, and while she couldn't hear exactly what the voice from inside the pagoda was saying, she could definetly tell that whoever it belonged to wasn't pleased.

"Come in", the voice eventually said. "The door isn't locked."

You know, it’s amazing what you can get done when you don’t concern yourself with right and wrong. When you just … do things for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:31 am

the mare pushed open the door and walked in. "Hey, if you wanted to alone just put a do not disturbed sign up."

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:51 am

The mare saw the origin of the voice; a dark brown stallion, wearing nothing but trunks and tape on his hands going halfway to his elbow, string on the wooden floor of the pagoda. If she were to look around, she would see that the room was sparsely filled; the only things that were there was a sandbag hanging from the ceiling, and iron tonfas sitting near him. That, and stairs, leading to the next floor.

He looked the mare up and down, sizing her up, before giving a sigh. "It's not that I don't wish to be disturbed. It's just I don't think you'd be worth the time, even if it only takes a minute."

He then stands up, cracking his neck as he does so. "Truth be told, I don't think you'll last much longer than the last one."

Last edited by Chappy on Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:22 am

The mare looked up and down the stallion, before smirking at the remark. "Really? You do not think I'm up for the challenge." She then began to take off the trench coat. Showing a That her "bust" is wrapped in bandages showing off her midriff, She was also wearing jeans. "Well to be honest, I expected better my self. I mean a building in the middle of no where and I walked into what, a boxer? It is funny. But." Final taking off the jacket and dropping it to the floor, from the sound of the thump. It sounds like the jacket is heavily weighted. "Let see if you were worth the effort of even walking here." She said creaking her knuckle and place the bat on the ground. Getting in to battle stance.

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:13 pm

The stallion looked bemused for a moment, before looking down at his taped hands. He then gives a light chuckle as he raises his hands up in a fighting pose, as well as raising his front knew up slightly.

"Boxer," he says amusedly, "Well, if you stretch far enough, I suppose you're not wrong. But enough chit chat. Lets get this over with." He says as he inches forward. His gaze flicks to the mare's metallic arm for a moment, before starring the mare in the eyes.

Suddenly, he dashes forward, his arms out like he's moving to punch her. But as he gets close enough, he jumps forward, his knee extended, intending to connect it with her face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Sandy smirked. 
She grabbed the knee with her metal arm and using the motion of the fighter. Span around to his side. Still using the motion she let go of the knee to toss the fighter to the ground . Which should force the fighter to the ground hard.

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:41 pm

The stallion did hit the floor, but managed to raise his arms to defend his head just before he collided with the ground. He then laid his hands on the floor, and pushed himself foward onto his feet.

He stumbled upon landing, and turned to face the mare. He looked surprised; he clearly wasn't expecting that. "Hmm. Ok". He said as he got back into his fighting pose. This time, he stayed still, waiting for the mare to come at him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:20 am

Sandy turn to face the fighter leaving a small gap between them. 
She seemed to mental scan the fighter. She got back to her battle stance, before using her left arm for an elbow jab to the fighter's right arm.

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:16 pm

The Stallion swatted the elbow away to the right, then dashed to close the gap between him and the mare. He made sure to stay more to her left than her center in doing this. Then, he quickly tried to slam his left knee into her unexposed left side.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:10 pm

The mare kept a calm face, Continuing with the motions of the both her jab and the fighter's swat.
She spans about half way till she lifted her right leg up to block the knee with her shin. Before giving a little bounce to once again leave a small gap between them. The knee would hit the mare in the shin but it would be a lot least painful then a knee to the side.
The mare returns to her battle stance. She doesn't seem to be all that fazed by the attack.

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:15 pm

If the stallion was unerved, he didn't show it. Instead, he seemed rather calm, despite the fact that the mare seemed unharmed.

He then straighted out of his fighting pose, and put a hand on his neck, cracking it.

"I'll admit, I thought you would just be an amateur. Guess I was wrong." He said, looking the mare dead in the eyes. "That being said, my warm up is now over." He said as he got back into his fighting pose.

He then dashed forward, and attempted to punch the mare in her stomach. His punch was sharper than the other things he had thrown, and it looked like if it connected with her body, the mare would definetly feel it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:44 pm

The mare lifted her metal arm up to her chest when the stallion got close enough she grabed the fist with her left hand And went to Striked the stallion in the chest with the metal forearm.
The punch did hurt a bit, but, she was not showing the pain on her face. 
" Boy, I have beaten tougher things when I was eight." She said as she tightens her grip on the fighter fist.

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:09 am

The stallion got the wind knocked out of him with the mares chest blow. He leaned over, clutching his body with his free arm. He also was wincing slightly at his fist being held as tightly as it was.

But then, he sucked in a lungful of air, and jumped up, pushing himself up with the fist that was held by the mare. He then lifted up his elbow, and swung it down at her head. At the same time, he swung out his right knee to her jaw.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:20 am

The mare left her metal arm at her chest area to block the fighter's knee even thought the elbow did hit home on the mare's head, and she final show sign of pain in a wince. She grabbed the right knee  and went to slam the body on the ground, hard, before letting go. 
She made a small gap between them, stood up and rubbed the area she was hit with her left hand. "Your elbow makes my hangovers feel like a soft pillow." She grumbles as she left her right arm ready on guard.

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:53 pm

The stallion writhed on the floor in pain for a moment. He wasn't expecting to be thrown down like he was.

He sat up, holding his chest, making eye contact with the mare. He then slowly stood up, making sure to not look away from the mare the whole time. He was hurt. He knew this, and he knew he had to end the fight soon.

He let himself recover for a brief moment, then got back into his fighting pose. He stepped around the mare, inching himself to where he began.

Suddenly, when he was close to his initial position, he dashed. Not to the mare, but to his tonfas, which he scooped up, and readied. He then stayed still, waiting to let the mare come to him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:20 am

"Really mate? are you really going to pull a weapon on me? Alright." The mare said to the fighter. 
The mare walked over to her jacket and cylinder thingy.
She scoped down, pick up the cylinder with her right hand and with a flick of the wrist, the can extended to a metal baseball bat. Without flipping the bat over (so she still holding the blunt end of the bat..)
She just charged right at the fighter. Swinging her bat at the fighter's right side. All this with a grin on her face.

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:44 pm

The stallion says nothing back to the mare; he simply replied by putting his left arm down, tonfa side out, to block the mares bat. He winced as it hit, as he could still feel the bat, just not as badly.

As he blocked, he also threw out a quick-as quick one can be while holding a large iron tonfa-left jab to the mares stomach, making sure that the end of the tonfa will be what hits.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:31 am

the mare wince at the tonfa jab to the stomach. She made went for a left hook to the fighter's face.
Just move pass the pain. Just go for an opening. 

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:14 pm

The stallion took the hook right to the jaw, his head being blown to the side from being hit. He recentered himself, however, glaring at the mare as he did so. He now wasn't trying to hide his feelings about the mare. He returns the hook with a tonfa aided elbow to her left rib section.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:55 pm

The mare  blocks the elbow with her left hand. Blocking a majority of the pain. 
Using the elbow as a lifting point. She lunged towards the fighter with a knee to the stomach.
She also kept her bat to the fighter's right side.

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:58 pm

The stallion couldn't block the knee, as raising his knee to try to block it would do more harm than good, and he couldn't bring his free arm due to the tonfa being cumbersome.

He then decided to just muscle through the pain, and clenched his teeth to mentally prepare himself. He also visably tensed his stomach. When the knee connected, he nearly doubled over, but managed to stop himself. As soon as he was kneed, he threw a knee of his own to her left side.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:05 pm

Seeing the knee going for her side. The mare used her knee and left hand to push herself away. However, She wasn't fast enough to get out of the knee range.
She got the fighter's knee to her leg. and Since she didn't expect it, upon landing she stumle and Fell onto her back.
"Sigh." The mare sat up and glare at the fighter dead in the eye.  " Normally the pony I'm fighting either gives up or is dead by now, you, however, are being stubborn. Well then *the mare begins to ajust her metal arm.* "Play time over." 
The mare jumps back to her feet and got back into her fighting stance. And flip the bat over so she holding her bat from the handle. "This is till K.O. Right? because if it to death. This will turn dark fast." The mare asked while keeping her stance waiting for the fighter to attack

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    Sun May 01, 2016 4:27 pm

The stallion wasn't expecting to knock down the mare, so when it happened, he was pleased with himself. He showed it by giving the mare a small grin when she called him stubborn. His pleasure quickly turned to anger however, as the mare makes the comment about things turning dark. He was insulted at the mare, as he saw it as her trying to scare him.

He lowered his hands breifly, bouncing back and forth for a moment, like he was warming up for something. "Whichever comes first", he says as he renters his fighting pose, rushing at the mare.

When in range, he throws a knee to her left side, and an elbow to the right side of her face, again making sure that the tonfa would be the thing to connect.

If the mare was paying attention, she would notice that there was more force behind his attacks, to the point where getting hit would be a bad idea, even if she blocked.

Last edited by Chappy on Wed May 04, 2016 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I messed up)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the bloodsport    

Back to top Go down

Enter the bloodsport
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next