OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Guild of Ardent Skies

Go down 
+2
Lorthalis of Crows
The_Pariah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

The Guild of Ardent Skies Empty
PostSubject: The Guild of Ardent Skies   The Guild of Ardent Skies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:05 am

The Guild of Ardent Skies was the oldest guild in Canterlot, and rumours persisted that it was the oldest in the world. Built into the outer wall of the castle, it was a rather non-descript building that let in only the finest of bounty hunters, and to become a guild member took years of dedication and hard work. Even then, to become a guild member proper one had to speak with the Guild Master, a stallion whom no-one outside the guild had seen, and those of the guild refused to speak of to outsiders.

Wind howled as the door swung open, and a tall white stallion in blue armour stepped inside. He glanced around the bar, nodding to a few ponies before sitting on a stool and tapping the bench. An old stallion trotted over, eyebrow already raised. "We don't get many former guild members coming back around here."

"Oh hush. I left because I got married... and I got a steady job," he replied, placing a sheet of paper on the table.

"Oh, it's steady alright mister guard the princess," he snorted before picking up the paper and studying it. "What's this?"

"A test. This guild needs new members... it needs good ponies. This," he chuckled and stood up. "This is a way of finding them, and helping me out in one fell swoop. Tell the old man I said hi," he left, and the silence that had filled the room was shattered as ponies started to talk again. The old stallion watched the door swing shut before sighing and walking through a back door, taking the note with him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fiest things first, all the standard rules apply here, no Godmoding, no posts under three lines, all that good stuff. Further, my own rule of not taking more than a week to post is in full effect.

There are four spots open for this thread, and it should be first come first served.

Basically, your OC will be looking to join the Guild of Ardent Skies, so pick a character that makes sense. Please.

It may seem that details are bit sketchy at the moment, but you can deal with that I think.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys the thread. :p

Players:
1. Ooze (lolk)
2. Vampony (Jz96)
3. Moth Poneh (Wise)
4. Big Poneh (Zen)

Last edited by The_Pariah on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: The Guild of Ardent Skies   The Guild of Ardent Skies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 4:23 am

Last edited by Lorthalis of Crows on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Guild of Ardent Skies   The Guild of Ardent Skies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 4:36 am

Signing upĀ Cresent Keeper. (half way down the page.)
Seems like something he be into.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Guild of Ardent Skies   The Guild of Ardent Skies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 8:00 am

I have spoken to Lolk about his character, so once he changes his submission, he will be the first accepted.

Jz96, I will be more than willing to accept you, so long as you are willing to yield to my canon in regards to vampires. Your character should be unaffected in all honesty though.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Guild of Ardent Skies   The Guild of Ardent Skies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 1:10 pm

I'll sign up Tenebrae for this, obviously with some partial modifications as per the GM's ruling.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Guild of Ardent Skies   The Guild of Ardent Skies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 4:10 pm

Riese might be interested in looking for the company a guild might provide. Beats wandering the outskirts of society.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Guild of Ardent Skies   The Guild of Ardent Skies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:27 pm

I'm open to the idea of a new cannon.
By the way, would this be anthro or pony?
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: The Guild of Ardent Skies   The Guild of Ardent Skies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:09 pm

Signing up Valkyrie though she'll most likely need some modding for this. https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t516p50-brand-new-oc-character-thread-3
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Guild of Ardent Skies   The Guild of Ardent Skies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:39 pm

This thread is intended to be fully pony, and I'm glad that you're willing to accept a new canon.

Since I did say first come first served, unless all of you wish to change it to a different system the four players will be Lolk with whomever he decides, jz96 with Cresent Keeper, Wiserodin with mothponeh and Zen with giant poneh.

My apologies Jam, you missed it by that much.
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: The Guild of Ardent Skies   The Guild of Ardent Skies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 10:43 am

Despite the irony of putting a one week limit and then letting Wise in when he's infamous for being very slow and then talking to you like you're totally unreasonable for expecting him to post within an allotted period of time. No offence but that seems really counter productive to do that. Neutral
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Guild of Ardent Skies   The Guild of Ardent Skies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:40 am

Infamous or not Jam, I put quite clearly in the thread that it was first come, first served. If I were to go against my own word, then my word would hold much weight at all, would it? If Wise is unable to maintain a post capability of a week, that is my problem to deal with, and I will deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: The Guild of Ardent Skies   The Guild of Ardent Skies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:11 pm

That's why saying that is bad idea in first place. and tbh it's okay to go against your own word if you give a reason for doing so. Like, for example "you almost certain won't adhere to the time limit".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guild of Ardent Skies   The Guild of Ardent Skies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guild of Ardent Skies
Page 1 of 1