A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Elysium's Rapture Night Club/Stripper Joint (Public Thread NSFW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Adept

PostSubject: Elysium's Rapture Night Club/Stripper Joint (Public Thread NSFW)   Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:21 pm

(In order to reduce my boredom and otherwise stimulate the forum a bit more by allowing the new people to be able to get into the forum. Sexuality and smut are allowed pretty much anywhere in the Club but remember to include one another~ [Character limit for this thread: 2 ] If you want to work in the club just shoot me a PM and we can discuss your employment)

Elysium's Rapture Night Club

The Elysium’s Rapture the largest venue of its kind with the sexiest dance floor, an elevated VIP Section, and the best service in the region. The Elysium’s Rapture offers a decadent atmosphere with towering ceilings and beautiful upscale surroundings. The VIP area features Bottle Service, a full drink menu (with ever changing feature drinks), leather and suede seating, and just the right ambiance for you and your friends.

Music Playing in the Club:

Standing outside the large brick building as the sun setting in the west casts long shadows over the black metal doors. Red velvet carpet lining the ground where the line followed to the front door, a red rope barrier leading the large line around the corner. Many different ponies of various stature and standing within the society at large. A large brown earth pony stallion standing at the front of the line his hands folded over his chest, wearing a black tee-shirt and black slacks holding tight to his well-toned figure. Muscles bulging under the taut black fabric he gruffly lets you in after standing in line for at least thirty-forty minutes judging by the sun having almost completely set behind the horizon.

The black metal door swinging open with a small squeak on its slightly rusted hinges but just as the door swung all the way open suddenly you are blasted by the thrumming sounds of upbeat and body shifting club music echoing throughout the building. A coat rack and a safety deposit box to protect your valuables. The clerk there accepting your entry fee lets you in. Pushing aside some plush black and green covered doors, a small window allowing one to peer through. Ahead is the dance floor changing colors with each shift in the beat forming elaborate patterns, lights from above giving the room a slightly dimmed atmosphere and colored spot lights waving about in tune to the beat. To your left is a fully stocked wooden bar with stools. Behind the bartender is shelf after shelf of various colored bottles that one could assume that this place had every drink imaginable.

To the right are some black curtained booths for what one assume is to take someone to a more private scenario. Though right in the middle of the dance floor there are already a few ponies getting into the action, doing it right on the dance floor. A few others scattered around laughing, dancing or talking to one another over drinks. Further up is a DJ dancing to the beat of her own music with two mare sensually grating their bodies against poles in lewd dances.

Looking further to the right you can see a lit room filled with even more strippers of both genders appeasing the customers who enter their room. Lewdly dancing and teasing their bodies to those that watch.

A large black and swamp green anthro dragon approaches you wearing a white suit and slacks. His rough exterior and roughish smirk spread across his fangs as he stands a grand height of Ten feet tall. He speaks in a deep rasping voice to you “Welcome guests to Club Elysium, I am the Owner and Proprietor but you can call me Nazul… I hope you will enjoy your time here but a few simple rules. No fighting, please refrain from scaring off other guests and please remember we are here to get away from the outside world so have as much fun as you want.” Motioning to the club at large with a glimmer of fire in his eyes he welcomes you to the club. “Also the VIP room is off limits unless you want to strike a bargain with me.” Tracing his forked tongue over his white fangs and rumbling softly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Elysium's Rapture Night Club/Stripper Joint (Public Thread NSFW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1