OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Enter the bloodsport.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chappy

Chappy

Enter the bloodsport.  Empty
PostSubject: Enter the bloodsport.    Enter the bloodsport.  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 5:05 pm

It was a crisp, cool, clear day; perfect for a picnic, or catch, or just sitting outside and enjoying nature. It's what ran through the fighters mind as they looked at their destination; a pagoda, built in the middle of nowhere, away from any towns or cities. Perfect for housing a myriad of fighters, all waiting for someone to come and fight them. And at the top, the head of the "event", a corrupt individual, who wishes to prove superiority. But over whom? And why? Only one way to tell.

So, hey; first ever thing that I made. Cool. This is, as the description says, a send up to kung fu movies. Which ones? The best ones; with basic plot, and an emphasis on fight scenes. So, yeah. One does not have to appreciate the films this is based on, they only need to want to do a combat thread, but bonus points if one does, because all the fighters will be based on certain characters or actors from the genre. So, in case you haven't noticed, this isn't very serious. But I digress. Message me if you're interested, and we'll work it out.
Back to top Go down

Enter the bloodsport.
Page 1 of 1