A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Dracophobia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:53 pm

The stallion gives a simply nod before getting up to retrieve the wood. He stops just as she makes her comment, turning his head sides ways to briefly look at her, namely her feet. "I'm sorry for that." He said while keeping his gaze down before walking off to get the wood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:37 pm

Lateia huffs as Blade leaves, looking up at the ceiling. "Great Mother above..." She says, making sure everything was still set up the way it should be. Which it was. She waited for him to get back so that she could complete her ritual.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Fri May 27, 2016 8:10 am

The stallion didn't take long to grab the wood required. He would arrive a minute or more after she finished checking on her ritual. His gaze was focused on the wooden cylinders in his arms. "Just place them there regularly, yes?" He asked while kneeling down in order to start placing the wood there according to her desires which consisted of simply laying there or some specific way Blade would ask for via saying, "Mind telling me how then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Sat May 28, 2016 8:32 pm

"It doesn't matter how." Lateia responds, helping him to lay the wood over and around her sacrifice. She looked at Blade and noticed how he never looked directly at her. It possibly bothered her more than suddenly being attacked for no reason. "So what was all that about earlier?" She asks him, setting one piece of wood down particularly hard.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:44 pm

"My experience with dragons has been me being as prey. When I saw you perform you're ritual..." He inhaled and slowly exhaled. "It caused me to relive that memory and I promised myself I would never go through that again." He says while placing down the last piece of wood before finally glancing at her in the eye before his eyes look at her scales. His gaze falls once again, his body would have tensed up if simply being near her didn't already cause him to be so already. "It is a terrible reason to attack and I apologize for my actions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:28 pm

"Your encounter was with the feral dragons of this land no doubt." Lateia responds, leaning over and breathing a short breath of flame to ignite the kindling and set the alter to a slow burn that would build into a blaze. "The dragons of my land offer a certain amount of intelligence. Not like the beasts you have here. They are wise, and powerful, and my people life with them daily."

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:41 am

The guard looks away as she starts the fire and soon gets up. "Sounds nice, but I doubt I'll ever visit." He said while heading for the door, offering her a small wave as began to leave. If she didn't stop him getting from the door, he would turn to her and look directly at her. "I wish a good rest of the night." He said with a smile that was obviously forced and then left, making sure to close the door behind him. Afterwards, he would go about his normal patrol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:51 am

Lateia watched as Blade got up and walked to the door, offering only a short nod in return for his farewell. She would then turn her attention back to her burnt offering, staring into the flame and feeling the heat coming from it in the charred room. Thankfully she wouldn't be sleeping in this room, and was only using it for her rituals. She would just have to put up with the burnt smell.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:47 am

The guard would soon be found around the noon time as the Princess' Sun began to move from its highest and the ceremony dedicated to her was performed. Blade had been in attendance and gone to set up with his post in the garden. It was a massive garden with yellow floors decorating most of it with an occasional statue meant to symbolize a strife Celestia had gone through over the years and a stone path that wound around the floors. The green guard had stopped at one with Celestia carrying the Sun on her back, kneeling down on the hands of three nearly featureless ponies of the three races. All three of the statues came to from a pyramid of strength, forming a foundation for the Princess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:43 am

The kirin visitor would find her way to the garden, admiring the vast sea of yellow among the green grass. The flowers did a good job of reminding her of the sun, her goddess the Mother of Flame. The Equestrians seemed to worship their princesses as living gods though. Lateia thought the idea strange, but she supposed their could be more gods than her own. She spotted the familiar figure of the guard that had assaulted her the previous night, and she wondered if there was something she could do to show there were no hard feelings. She approached, giving a whistle to signal her presence. "Good afternoon."

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:06 pm

The stallion gave her a brief glance as she approached, his body tensed as he quickly shifted down. His horn was lite and stayed so while she was near him "Morning." He rushed out and said nothing else. His gaze was kept on the statue for a few moments before he simply began to walk off, not even giving a reason for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:15 am

Lateia furrows her brow and looks at Blade as he walks away. She was quite offended now. First he attacks her during her rituals, then he won't even talk to her. "Excuse me!" She says with a ferocity. She storms after him, hand on her hip when she stops in front of him. "I am a warrior of the noble kirin people! I will not be disrespected by you twice within the span of a day."

She crosses her arms and stares him down, then looks at his hip and the steel he carried. She huffs and makes up her mind, looking back up at him. "There's only one way to settle this where I'm from. Draw your sword. I challenge you to a battle of honor!"

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:31 pm

The stallion keeps his head low, not wishing to talk as it would to lead to looking at her. If she paid attention, the moment she moved in front of him was the moment he placed his hand onto the hilt of his sword. He loosen his grip at the mention of a fight and bowed to her. "I meant no disrespect. I simply did not want a repeat of last night." He was trembling slightly and it became ever more present from the rattling of metal. His body screamed for him to attack, kill the dragon! It will not happen again! You will not be weak! He could see him himself running again and began to slowly fade out of reality, forgetting the fact he had an angry kirin with him now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:42 am

Lateia looks at the unicorn trembling in front of her. The kirin part of her thought that he was right to tremble. She was a mighty warrior and a fierce combatant. She could probably take on ten of this stallion. But the mother in her saw a frightened child, looking for the courage to stand up for himself. Well, what should she do then. She wanted her battle but als to help him at the same time.

"Draw it, Guardsman." She instructs him, dropping her arms to her sides.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:47 am

Her voice snapped him back to reality for a brief moment. The guard stepped back, keeping his head down. "No. I will not fight you." His body continued to shake as it waited for a strike. She sounded like a regular pony and that was all he could take. He imagined what she looked like, making it harder to keep his body from reacting. Now he could see the similarities of a dragon and a kirin. He just wanted to get away, to get away from the dragon and yet he didn't want to run. He could feel his flight or fight instincts leaning towards the latter as his mind tried to push the other way. He could see the bodies again. He was slowly moving down to the helpless day.

"No..." He muttered with a strength he lacked just a few moments before. His horn began to light up as well, its glow still being soft along with the small hum of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:29 am

Lateia grumbles, the sound escaping her throat as a growl. "You're a weakling. Where's the guardsman that attacked me last night?" She says, reaching for her own blade and not hesitating to draw it and point it towards Blade. "That's who I want to fight, not the trembling coward that's standing in front of me."

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:59 pm

Blade lost it and soon, he blasted her in the chest with a bolt of pure magic. It was strong and fast, easily knocking a grown stallion on his flank. The guard unsheathed his sword and began make his way over to her. His magic slowly began to envelope him, acting as a second layer of armor for the stallion. He showed some control, not simply rushing her before. This was not only a memory, but a dream. A dream that he knew he could never truly live through. He was going to kill the dragon, he was going to kill the monster that terrified him, scared him, and empowered him for so many years. He saw a second chance, a chance to finally back up for his weakness as a colt. He would have revenge and he would savor it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:18 am

Lateia, caught off guard by the blast of magic, stumbled back, catching herself before she fell and grinning up at the new stallion that stood before her. "There he is." She says, gripping her dagger and standing up in a stance. Her foe wouldn't hold back now. It was a perfect duel.

Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:11 pm

The stallion growled with his eyes slowly fading into a twin pair of bright lights. He shouted and soon the energy around him expanded outwards in all directions for about ten feet. If the Kirin stood her ground or was too slow to react, she could feel the energy wash over her. The small tingling over her scales as the energy focused around her limbs then began to solidify. She would feel his magical grip tighten while he began to approach. The energy around him body to focus onto her body, strengthening the hold until it was all around her. She would have it covering all of her as he was just moments ago.

If she didn't get caught, she would find a barrier around the stallion. If she could sense magic, she would feel how small the amount was placed inside of barrier. If she could see the flowers inside of the barrier or paid attention to them, she would see that they were bending over due to barrier being placed over it. If she attacked it, she would find the barrier simply giving. It gave as if she had just hit paper. In that moment, his barrier went to strike. It aimed to hit her body and wrap around it in order to pull her inside of the barrier so that she could be held more inside of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:51 am

Lateia had nearly forgotten about unicorn magic. Pesky trick they had. No matter, she had tricks of her own she could use. She backed away from his magic for now, cutting her own hand with her blade and letting the blood flow. She concentrated on the blood and then swung her arm at Blade, sending what were now crystalized shards straight at his horn, the unicorn's one true weak spot.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dracophobia   

Back to top Go down

Dracophobia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: