OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The blaze of the night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ThatBlazingPony

ThatBlazingPony

The blaze of the night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The blaze of the night   The blaze of the night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 4:34 pm

"I could imagine." I say, returning her smile. "Helping people must make you feel really good."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The blaze of the night   The blaze of the night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:35 am

"It does till, Hunters, cops, guards, and other supernaturals, try to kill me. And trust me Many humans try to kill me, that girl you just talk to. She tried to kill me. Yet one of my fights did get me a date with a werewolf girl. Is that weird?" Gale asked.
Back to top Go down
ThatBlazingPony

ThatBlazingPony

PostSubject: Re: The blaze of the night   The blaze of the night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 10:13 am

"Huh." I say, a bit bewildered. "Definitely not something you hear about everyday." I sigh with giggle and a smile.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The blaze of the night   The blaze of the night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 5:38 am

Gale smiles back. "Ya, we went solidly for two years till well. Two different worlds thing happen. We still besties, but no longer a couple." Gale said reshuffling the cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The blaze of the night   The blaze of the night - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The blaze of the night
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4