A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:05 pm

"As good a plan as any." Nightwing steps up to the counter, briefly eyeing the maid appreciatively, before turning to the unicorn. "Hello, is this the Exploration building? We were hoping to get a feel of what this whole shindig is all about."

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:14 pm

The desk clerk smiled and nodded. “Certainly. We here at the Explorer’s Society of Equestria are dedicated to the protection of Equestria’s citizens. From here, we manage Exploration Teams, and if a need arises, we send teams out on important expeditions. We also manage the Guilds across Equestria, which are responsible for training new teams. There are a variety of other things we do as well. Would you like a tour of our Headquarters?” She asked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer Online
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:12 pm

Valkyrie nods at the clerk. "Sure, can't hurt to look around."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:13 am

"That'd be wonderful," he smiles at the unicorn, "Thank you." Nightwing steps away from the counter, hearding the smaller pegasus closer to him and smiling at the desk clerk.

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:25 am

“Oh yes. I know her. So you’re following in your mother’s hoofsteps then?” Night Rose nodded again. “Well then, I’ll get a guide for you three right away.” She looked over at the maid. “You. What’s your na-Moongleam. Would you kindly give our guests a tour of the building?” She asked, then turned to said guests. “And by the way, the outfit was completely her idea. Heck, she was wearing that before we gave her a job.”

Moongleam nodded, walking over to them. “Sure thing. If you’ll follow me, I can show you around.” She said.

Back to top Go down
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:57 pm

Valkyrie nods at Moongleam. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:29 pm

Nightwing moved to follow, admiring the maid-clad pony though trying to hide it. "So, uhh, what's it like around here? Friendly, or uhh... tolerant?" He blushes a bit and occupies himself by looking around.

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:46 pm

Valkyrie notices Nightwing admiring Moongleam and just smiles as she looks at him knowingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:08 am

Moongleam led them up the stairs and into a smaller room. There were a couple doorways branching out, each with a sign beside them. The staircase continued up to another floor. The back of the room has large map of Equestria, with several dots of various colors, though it was hard to see from where they were. In the room, a few exploration teams were cheerfully conversing with each other. “This is the lounge. Society members and Exploration Teams tend to congregate here to relax after a busy day, or plan future expeditions. The room on the left is the mess hall, where Society members eat, as well as any Teams who wish to grab a snack. The room on the right is just a storage room.” Moongleam explained.

Back to top Go down
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:36 am

The map catches Valkyrie's eye. "Whoa, nice map you have there. What are the dots though? Towns or something?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:37 am

Nightwing nodded, "So, Moongleam, are you on a team?" He rubs the back of his head and looks around, stretching his wings a little.

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:04 am

Moongleam shook her head. “Only the blue dots are towns. The others represent Mystery Dungeons. The green ones are easy dungeons, relatively safe to explore. The yellow ones are harder dungeons, more suited for experiences explorers. And the red ones are dangerous dungeons, only top teams dare to go to those ones.” She explained. If Valkyrie got closer, she’d see nine blue dots, a few dozen green dots, a couple dozen yellow dots, and a dozen red dots.

Moongleam then looked at Nightwing. “And no, I’m not on a team. I was on a team with my sister, but her crazy exploration antics was just too much for me to keep up with. So I left and got a job here.”

Night Rose suddenly pointed at Moongleam. “Oh, I remember you now. My mom is on that same team.” She said.

Moongleam nodded. “Yeah. Anyway, if you’ll follow me upstairs, I can continue showing you around.” She started up the stairs again.

Upstairs was a slightly smaller, but more decorated room. Crystals lined the walls, basking the room in several different colors. There were also several bookshelves, each filled with historical scrolls and books. There was another staircase going up, which meant that there was yet another floor above them. To the left was a room with a large desk and behind it, a poster of the old Crystal Empire. In the middle of the room was a familiar-looking blue unicorn. She was talking to a white alicorn, who was wearing what looked like royal regalia.

Back to top Go down
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:42 pm

"Who's that?" Asked Valkyrie as she pointed at the alicorn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:21 pm

Nightwing noticed Starry talking to an unknown alicorn, but left it be for now. That wasn't his business. He drew his hoof across the books spines, reading titles. Some where about places, others equipment, and a handful were stories. He began to notice that this place was very, very clean, though he probably wouldn't mention something so cheesy to the maid.

He then moved on to the crystals, analyzing them. These, he was much more cautious about touching. He vaguely remembered hearing something about how crystals might be charged with magic once. He flicked his ears, though, when Valkyrie asked her question. "Someone important, probably. And mayhaps not our business." He ends up next to Night Rose, and leans down to talk to her. "So, this mom of yours, she seems pretty well known around here."

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Night Rose nodded. “Yeah, she’s a member of Team Eclipse. It used to be called Team Cookie, but their rise to fame warranted a name change. And that alicorn there is the founder of the Exploration Society, Princess Flurry Heart. She’s the only surviving pony from before the Fall, but she was only a filly at the time.” She explained.

Starry and Flurry noticed the arrivals and paused their conversation. “Oh hey,” she greeted them, “Flurry, you remember the lost explorers I mentioned? Here they are. The griffon is Valkyrie and the thestral is Nightwing.” She introduced them.

Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:34 pm

Nightwing blinks, "Collapse?" But before he can get an answer to that question, Starry and Flurry approach. Nightwing dips his head respectfully to the princess, similarly to the way a soldier might acknowledge a commanding officer in a hot zone. "Princess, Starry. We were just getting a tour from Ms. Moongleam here."

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:20 pm

Despite wanting to ask about what the Fall must beValkyrie waved at the two as they came over and greeted them. "Hi there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:36 am

Flurry smiled at Nightwing and turned to look at Starry. “I like this one. Can we keep him?” After they shared a chuckle, she motioned for Nightwing to rise. “Welcome to the Exploration Society. I’m sure you have many questions, especially, as I’m told, you two seem to have memory problems. So before you ask me any questions, I have one for you. What do you think of what you have seen so far?” She asked.

Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:51 pm

Nightwing blushes a bit, looking away. "What do I think? Uhhh, well, the place looks nice enough. The ponies here aren't too bad either. And the walls looked sturdy enough." He shrugs, "Anything specific you wanted to know about?"

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:27 pm

Valkyrie spends a couple of moments looking at the bookshelves around the room. "There sure are a lot of books and stuff in here. You some kind of history buff or something?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:05 pm

Flurry shook her head. “No, I was just wondering if you were enjoying the tour. I spent a lot of time getting this place to the point it’s at now, and not many ponies truly appreciate it.” She said. Flurry then looked at Valkyrie and nodded. “History is important, so we often send teams into the old city ruins to scavenge books and other historical artifacts. There’s a library and museum nearby that contains most of what they scavenge.” She stated. “So do you have any more questions?”

Back to top Go down
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:06 pm

Valkyrie looks at the flight of stairs going up. "Two things, actually. One, what's at the top of those stairs and two, how long did it take to make all this exactly, Princess?" She said as her gaze moved to examine the decorations around the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Nightwing looks around, "And maybe, what's expected of us? Where are we? And maybe, any ideas on how to get our memories back." Nightwing shuffles his wings and walks to one of the balls, looking into it. "Especially the memories one... it kinda bothers me."

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:05 am

“Upstairs is the observatory. That’s where I live and work.” Starry said. “I’m head of research and astronomy. I study the stars every night. I’m also the one who’s responsible for the majority of these books.”

Flurry nodded at Starry. “Indeed, and you do a great job.” She turned back to the others. “I’d have to say.. It took about two years to get the Exploration Society up and running and 13 more for it to pick up steam. So about 15 years, and it’s been growing more since then. As for what I expect of you, nothing if you don’t decide to join. If you do, I expect you to give each exploration you do your very best. Since we don’t really manage teams aside from the occasional expedition, they’re free to do what they want.” She paused and let out a sigh. “Sadly, I can’t help you with you memories. Though if there is anypony that can, it’s Starry here.”

Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:12 pm

Nightwing nods to himself, making a mental note to as Starry about it later. "Anyway, we don't really have a place to stay, and I don't have any money to pay for a place. So I guess I'd need some ideas there, too." He shrugs and rubs his shoulder self consciously.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   

Back to top Go down

My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next