A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:45 am

Valkyrie followed him. She holstered her pistols and pulled out her blundersbuss . She then went through the lengthy process of loading it as they moved. "So how far is it to where we are going?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:48 am

Starry smiled as they went down the stairs and the forest cleared into a wider path. The trees around them thinned out and let through more light. “Well, we’re out of the dungeon, so we’re close now.” She led them a bit farther until the forest completely ended and a valley opened up in front of them. A railroad track ran along the ground between the forest and cliff, and led around the valley towards a village surrounded by rainbows, either arcing between clouds or flowing down into rainbow ponds. “There’s Rainbow Falls. We just have to follow the tracks and we’ll be there.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:11 am

Nightwing sheathes his sword and lets out a breath, rolling his weight back. "So, what should we expect when we get there?" He subconsciously rubs on of his fangs, a thinking habit. Damn. Still nothing. What happened to my memories?

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:33 am

Valkyrie let out a sigh of relief but she continued to look around for any potential threats. "Well that's good but is there anything that can hurt us out here?"

Last edited by Jammex on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:17 pm

Starry shook her head. “The Consumed stick to dungeons. Outside of dungeons, it’s ponies who have just gone bad to worry about. This close to Rainbow Falls however, we won’t find any.” She said, starting to walk along the railroad tracks. “And as for what’s over there… Before the Fall, it used to be one of the most beautiful places in Equestria. Now it’s home to the headquarters of the Explorer’s Society of Equestria. From there, they manage all the Exploration Teams, the Guilds used to train them, and basically act as a government for what’s left of Equestria.” She paused and turned to them. “So what about you? Your memories are messed up. What are you gonna do when we get there?” She asked.

Back to top Go down
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Valkyrie shrugged. "I don't know. Some cider would be nice but I'm not exactly swimming in money and I just... don't remember much of anything." She sighed and and frowned as she thought hard about what to do next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:48 pm

Nightwing shrugs, "I don't... really have a plan. I was just going to find a way to keep living. I'm sure there's something I could do for a city." He scratches his head and keeps looking at the city.

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:13 am

Starry smiled. “Well if you’re uncertain, the Explorer’s Society is always looking for new recruits.” She suggested. “Think about it while we’re walking.” She continued to lead them down the railroad tracks. At one point, they had to move out of the way of an oncoming train, but the walk was otherwise uneventful. Soon they reached the tunnel that led into Rainbow Falls.

Once they were through, Starry was greeted by a guard. “Welcome back Ms. Night. I take it everything was successful?” He asked.

Starry nodded. “Yes it was. I even found two wayward travelers.” She turned to the aforementioned travelers. “Nightwing, Valkyrie, this is Iron Defense. He’s the head of the guards here in Rainbow Falls. You’ll probably be seeing him a lot, as he often guards the entrance tunnel.”

Back to top Go down
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:08 am

Valkyrie waved at Iron Defense. "Hi. Is there anything you can tell us about this place? Like where the shops are or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:17 pm

Nightwing nodded to the guardspony. Some part of him seemed to connect with the guard a bit, but without his memories he couldn't piece it together. "A pleasure, ser. Always nice to see some protection."

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:33 am

Iron Defense nodded at Valkyrie. “Yes I can. Rainbow Falls has three major sections.” He turned around and pointed down a path to the left. “Down that way is the shopping district. Various stores are located there.” Then he pointed down the larger central path. “Down that way lies the Explorer’s Society HQ, as well as several services for Exploration Teams.” And lastly he pointed down the right path. “And that is the residential district. It’s where everypony not in the local guild lives. The guild is next to the Society HQ and provides it’s own housing to its members.” He turned back to them. “If that is all, I must get back to my duties. I hope to see you again though.” And with that, he left.

Starry trotted up ahead of them. “I’m afraid I must part our ways as well. I’ve got work to do, and I mustn’t keep them waiting. We’ll see each other again soon, I’m sure. If you’re unsure where to go first, the Society HQ is down the middle path. Big building, can’t possibly miss it.” And with a flash from her horn, she teleported away, leaving them alone.

Back to top Go down
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:59 pm

"Well, errr... I guess we go to this 'Explorer's Society' then." Said Valkyrie as she look down the path, hoping she could see the building from the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:23 pm

As Nightwing stepped on the main thoroughfare of the streets, he began noticing a bit of staring at his ears and mouth. "Quickly, then. I don't know what we have in store here, but it seems these ponies don't see my type often." He trots of at a decent clip down the street, "And I have a feeling that at the end of this road will be this exploration society. She said it was the big building we can't miss."

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:35 pm

Valkyrie followed Nightwing and noticed that she was getting a few stares as well. "Yeah, that makes two of us." She sighed as they went down the street in search of the building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:02 am

Sure, while many ponies were staring at the newcomers, several greeted them happily, welcoming them. Others were commenting on Nightwing’s cutie mark, as the majority of ponies they saw did not have one. The buildings they passed by as they walked were all sorts of colors, and had a variety of services. But the one they were looking for towered above the others. It was a bright yellow and blue building with an observatory on its roof. The old Equestrian flag flew on a flagpole beside it. Out front, two other thestrals were picking on a young pegasus mare. She had an angry, tearful look on her face as she yelled something at the two, but they just laughed and shoved her back.

Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:17 am

Nightwing was fast, one moment next to Valkyrie, the next between the tearing pegasus and her aggressors. Maybe a bit too fast, but he didn't have a lot of recollection to base it on. "You fellows seem to be in a bit of a patch. I heard there are some fine things to drink around here, maybe relax. Surely more fun than whatever this is." He very slowly brought his sword up closer to his hooves, prepared to bear arms in the defense of this mare.

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:38 am

The thestrals looked taken aback by Nightwing’s interruption, but that quickly turned to anger. “Oh yeah? Who do you think you are, butting in on our business?” One of them demanded, but he was pulled aside by the other. She whispered something in his ear and he huffed. “Alright. We’ll go. But don’t think we’re done with you.” And with that, the two flew away.

The pegasus mare picked herself up off the ground and smiled at Nightwing. “Thanks for the help. Who are you? I’ve never seen you around before. Are you here to make an Exploration Team?” She asked.

Back to top Go down
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Valkyrie caught up to Nightwing just a little too late to catch the mare's question. "Oh, well you sure sorted that out quickly Nightwing." She then looked up at the massive building, totally awestruck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:47 am

Nightwing nods to Vaalkyrie, turning to the smaller pegasus, "We're thinking about it, at least testing the waters. Say, care to tell me what that was all about?"

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:32 am

The mare glanced at Valkyrie briefly before looking back at Nightwing. “Oh, them? They’re an Exploration team. Think they’re hot stuff because they just reached Silver rank. They go around picking on weaker teams and stealing jobs. They only picked on me because I wanted to make my own team, but I don’t have any friends to make one with.” She then got an idea. “Hey, if you do decide to make a team, can I join? Can I at least come with you? I don’t want to have another run-in with those bullies.”

Back to top Go down
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:15 am

Valkyrie stops staring at the building. She looks at the mare and shrugs. "Well... Personally I have no problems with that. How about you, Nightwing?" She says as her gaze shifts onto Nightwing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:18 pm

"I was gunna suggest that myself. Those other ponies... they didn't look like they were going to drop this long. Come on, lets go inside. See what there is to see." He scratches his cheek and starts walking inside.

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:08 pm

"Yeah, right." Valkyrie follows him into the building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:13 pm

Upon entering, they would find a mostly empty entrance hall, with set of stairs in the back leading up. There were a couple bulletin boards to the left with various job listings, as well as wanted posters. Two earth ponies were looking at the boards, trying to find a job to do. To the right, there was a desk with a light pink unicorn mare sitting at it. There was also a dark blue pegasus mare in a maid uniform sweeping the floor.

Back to top Go down
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:18 pm

"Okay then... I guess we go up to the desk?" Said Valkyrie as she looked at the mare sitting at the desk.

Last edited by Jammex on Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   

Back to top Go down

My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next