OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jammex

Jammex

My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:32 pm

Valkyrie just continued to examine the decorations around the room. She wasn't really sure what to say next but payed close attention to rest of the conversation in case something else about it or the decorations peaked her interest.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 7:16 am

Starry stepped forward. "Well I did give you that bag of bits, so you have some money. It won't last though.” She said. “But for long-term, you have to decide; do you want to form an Exploration team? It’s not exactly a safe job, but it’s stable and can pay well. Plus if you join a guild, free housing and meals while you’re with them, in exchange for a cut of your exploration profits.”

“I know I want to make a team, and if these two say no, I’ll look to join the local guild and find a team to be a part of there.” Night Rose spoke up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 6:08 pm

Valkyrie shrugs. "Well I'm not exactly drowning in job offers right now so I suppose I'll do it. Safe was never my thing anyway... at least I think it wasn't, I'm not sure." She scratches the back of her head a little.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 2:07 am

Nightwing nods, "If only to see that little one here doesn't end up between two sets of fangs again. Especially if the last pair was just an overzealous team." He looks at Night Rose, staring her up and down, "They'll probably be back."
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 8:01 am

Flurry Heart frowned. “Ah yes, I believe I know who you mean. While I see rivalry between teams as healthy competition, there are those who like to just stir up trouble. Even still, I see them as an obstacle to overcome. So if they become an obstacle for you later, show them you have the strength to overcome them.” While she was talking, her frown turned into a smile. “On that note, it pleases me to hear you’ve decided to make a team.”

Night Rose looked ecstatic. “Yes! Thank you for forming a team with me. I really can’t tell you that enough.”

Starry levitated a clipboard to Flurry, along with a quill. “Alright, normally you’d register with the clerk downstairs, but since you’re already up here, I’ll register you myself. Let’s see… I have your names, species… I need a team name, and whether or not you want to train at a guild.”
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:46 pm

"Well I'm definitely open to suggestions for a name." Said Valkyrie as she looked to Nightwing, then Night Rose. "Sure wouldn't mind hearing more about these guilds that have been mentioned so much. What are they like?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 5:51 am

Nightwing looks at Night Rose for about 5 solid seconds before saying, "We'll be joining one, so it'd be good to know. A team name is... harder. I have a few ideas. Team Wolf comes to mind, as does Lotus, and Ducks. If we went with Duck, we do have a mascot after all."
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 11:52 am

"Heh, you're right there." Valkyrie said as she squeezed Fluffles a bit before holding the duck up and nuzzling it. "Who's the cutest, squishiest little duck ever? Yes you are, yes you are!" Fluffles quacked happily and flapped a couple of times. Valkyrie then goes back to holding Fluffles against her side. "Now I think about it maybe some kind of flying theme would do nicely. Seeing as how we all have wings. How about... Team.... errr..." She trailed off. Fluffles quacks again.

Last edited by Jammex on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 12:58 am

Flurry Heart giggled at the griffon’s show of affection towards the duck. “Well Team Ducks is a nice name. If you want I can make that your team name. Also, if you want to change your team name, come to me or the desk clerk downstairs and we can change it.” She said.

Starry left for a moment, then came back with a few items. She gave Valkyrie a bag. “Here, you might want something to carry items, or maybe your duck.” She gave one to Night Rose then gave them all a green badge. “This is the proof of your team and the rank of your team. Keep this on you at all times.” Next, she gave Nightwing a map. “You’re also gonna want this map for explorations, so you don’t get lost.
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 7:36 am

"Cool, thanks." Valkyrie took the bag from Starry and put all the ammo and such she was carrying in there (in their own little bags of course) before using the remaining space to fit Fluffles in and closing it most of the way, leaving the bag a little open so Fluffles could poke its head out. Upon being put in the bag Fluffles started to settle down for a bit of sleep in the new bag. Valkyrie then pinned the badge onto the bag. "That everything?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 9:13 pm

Nightwing looks over the map, nodding absently for a bit, before closing it up and looking up. "I do have another question. Where will all of us be staying?" He pins his badge to his scarf, straightening it over his chest. "Is there a place here, or are we going to need to find our own accommodations?"
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 2:36 pm

Starry nodded. “Yep, that’s everything. And to answer Nightwing’s question, since you’re going to be joining a guild, they’ll be providing accommodations such as food and housing. The nearest one is here in town, but if you’re curious, there are several others in various locations.” She explained.

Night Rose looked unsure. “I think we’ll just stick with the local one. That is, if you two are okay with that.” She said, turning to the others.
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 4:03 pm

"Well what's the local guild called and what's it like?" Asked Valkyrie. A faint quacking noise could now be heard from the bag Fluffles was sleeping in. Probably the duck equivalent of snoring.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 1:52 am

Nighting pats the younger member, "I'm fine with that, assuming that they aren't full, and they are friendly." He looks to Starry for an explanation of the guild in the area.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 10:31 pm

“Well the guild is called The Rainbow Falls Guild. Not very creative, but it’s easy to remember. It's in the eastern end of town. There isn’t much to say. They train their teams by having them do actual explorations and quests, believing experience is the best way to train a team.” Starry explained.

Flurry Heart bowed her head. “It’s been a pleasure to meet you three, and I hope you return with some interesting tales of your adventures.” She said.
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 10:46 pm

"Yeah, thanks for the help. I guess we'll check out this guild now. So I guess we'll see you both later." Said Valkyrie, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 3:14 am

Nightwing nods, collecting their third member and moving to go to the Guild with Valkyrie, giving a passing glance back at Flurry before passing out of sight. "They seemed nice enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria   My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5