A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Little Ray of Sunshine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:26 am

The bandit leader grunts as his armor's hit, backing up and holding his chest, looking to see that he was bleeding profusely. He growls at Phantom and swings at him, stumbling as the pain hits him.

Cynder meanwhile sat with her ears plugged by her fingers, waiting for the inevitable explosion. Though she waited... And waited... And nothing happened. She unplugged her ears and looked up at the supply tent, the powder had burned out bu--KABOOM!! The tent goes up in a fiery explosion, wrocking the ground and sending Cynder flat on her back.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:10 am

Phantom bats the the commander's swing aside with his forearm as he runs him through the heart, kicking him away with the sword still embedded in his chest before it explodes into shards of black flame. As the shade turns to go find Cynder, a massive explosion rocks the camp.

"What in the hell is that mare up to!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:21 am

Cynder blinks, then stands up, looking at the smoldering crater that used to be the camp's supplies. She looked around as ponies clambered and scrambled to put out the fires tha were starting to spread. A smile crept up on her face. "... Whoa..." She says to herself. This was going to be a story to tell the others.

"HEY! GET HER!!" A voice calls out, snapping Cynder out of her daze.

"Uh oh." She draws her sword and rushes back to the wall.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:28 am

Phantom makes for the wall as well, calling out for Cynder and cutting down any bandits he runs into along the way.

"Cynder! ... Damnit, where is she? At this rate we may as well take out the whole camp,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:32 am

A scream of pain would signal Cynder's location, as she had just cut a bandit across the chest on the wall. She sees Phantom coming and takes that as her queue to jump off, avoiding another swing and running to make her escape, blasting a big middle finger to the bandits behind her. "SEE YA, SUCKERS!"

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:39 am

Phantom spies Cynder on the wall, snickering as she says her farewell and disappears over the other side. He runs past the rest of the bandits and leaps over the wall to land close behind Cynder, rolling into a sprint beside her. Suddenly the shade scoops the mare into his arms and folds the shadows in around them, concealing them from any pursuers they may have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:45 am

Cynder eeps and blushes as she's scooped up by Phantom, looking around at the shadows that enveloped them. She shakes her head and laughs. "That was awesome! Did you see tht explosion?! It was just BOOM!" She flings her armsand legs out to articulate the explosion, taking in a deep breath and letting it out again. "So cool..."

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:51 am

Phantom chuckles and smiles down at Cynder as he carries her back to base, hoping she doesn't notice his wondering eyes or fingers.

"That was quite an impressive explosion. While I'm normally more for subtlety, sometimes a bit of spectacle can be fun~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:01 am

Cynder hops down from Phantom's arms when they reach the base. "Thank you, thank you. I'm hear all week." She says with a bow. Just then the elderly stallion came rushing up to them, a look of worry on his face.

"What the hell happened? We heard that from here!" He says.

"It's all good, cap'n." Cynder says, taking a heroic pose and dusting off her shoulder. "Those bandits won't be bothering anyone for a while. Cynder The Destroyer showed 'em what for! ... Phantom helped too."

The leader looked confused but chuckled a bit. "Alright.. Well... I guess that calls for a celebration!" He says, looking at Phantom. "You can give me a report later. You guys earned a day."

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:12 am

Phantom chuckles at Cynder, nodding to the pegasus as he slips an arm around the mare's waist,

"Come on, miss Destroyer, first rounds on me~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:19 am

Cynder giggles and skips along to the mess hall, dragging Phantom alobg with her.

A few hours later, Cynder slams an empty mug onto the table. Her face was flushed red and her vision was blurry. She could barely see straight with ten pints of rum in her system. Though she lucky she wasn't passed out yet. "Ye hahdh enuff yeht?" She asks Phantom, whom she had not too long ago enthusiastically challenged to a drinking contest. There were quite a few ponies gathered around to watch, all impressed at the amount of alcohol that had been consumed already.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:51 am

Phantom chuckles and shakes his head, swirling the last bit of his rum before downing it and placing his mug upside down on the table,

"I warned you this was a bad idea. Now please, before you get alcohol poisoning, admit I've won allow me to assist you back to your bunk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:00 am

"Never!" Cynder barked, pouring more rum. She had drank everyone else under the table before. Phantom should have been no different. But she wasn't going to give up. "I've almosht goht ye..!" She states, putting the mug to her lips and turning it up, a fair amount of the drink spilling over and running down her neck as her throat swells with each audible gulp.

She slams the mug down and... And... What was she doing again? Oh look, a table. Which she finally collapsed on, so dizzyingly drunk she couldn't stay upright anymore. "Ahy ween tha gaem..!"

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:16 am

Phantom sighs and shakes his head as Cynder collapses on the table. Standing up, he rummages through his cloak and drop a handful bits by the many empty mugs before slipping an arm around Cynder and putting her arm over his shoulders to help her stand,

"Alright, you win, now let's go before you decide to celebrate with more rum,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:21 am

Did someone say more rum?! Oh wait, they were moving now. Cynder let out a drunken giggle and leaned heavily against Phantom. "You'd look waaaaaay sexier if you tied your mane back~." She says, not really remembering who she was talking to.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:32 am

Phantom glances sideways at Cynder with a raised eyebrow as he leads her from the bar,

"You think so, huh?"

The shade takes a few steps before and pausing and gazing around the complex,

"I don't suppose you're capable of directing me to your quarters, are you?," he sighs, "I suppose I'll just have to look after for the night then, not like I use my bed anyways,"

Phantom resumes walking, half-carrying Cynder along with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:36 am

Cynder giggles and wraps her arm around Phantom's neck, pulling herself close enough to press her cheek against his. "Yhaayy, shlumber partayyy~." She says, waving her other arm lazily and leaning against Phantom more. "I cal--Call the sofabed!"

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:43 am

Phantom smiles a bit at Cynder's alcohol induced affections, adjusting his hold on her so that his arm is a bit more casually hooked around her waist, holding her close to him as they walk,

"Sorry, I just have a standard issue bunk, no sofabed to speak of. There is a loveseat if you'd be more comfortable on that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:56 am

Cynder groaned disappointedly at the news of no sofabed. How could there be no sofabed? People lived in houses and houses had sofas that were also beds. "Bleeehhh, lovesheat no goohd." She says, suddenly looking up at Phantom with what appeared to be surprise.

Gasp "Phanty? When did you get here?"

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:02 am

Phantom smiles at Cynder and chuckles softly,

"It's been me the whole time, Cyn. You are really quite drunk, aren't you?"

The shade lets his hand slide down to caress the mare's rear and brush the base of her tail, testing just how out of it she really is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:10 am

Cynder nickered and raspberried at Phantom. "You missed it. Me and this really scary guy blew up some bandits!" She says, not seeming to notice Phantom's bold touch at all.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:20 am

Phantom pretends to be offended, gasping and pulling back slightly,

"You think I'm scary? Wha- but how?"

The shade chuckles at himself and pulls Cynder close, continuing to let his finger's trace over her rump, not wanting to risk an outright groping just yet as they finally reach his quarters. He opens the door and leads Cynder inside the dimly light room, low voices coming from a radio in the corner before a metal song starts up as he closes the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:25 am

Cynder seems to forget what she's talking about again, but seems to start noticing Phantom's hand a little. Right up until she hears the radio and gasps again. "I fuckin' love this song~!" She says, starting to drift towards the radio and the heavy riffs it delivered.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:29 am

"Heh, well feel free to crank it if you want," Phantom says as he goes to the closet, fetching a set of sheets to make the bed with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:34 am

Cynder does indeed crank the volume up, letting the music fill her ears as Phantom works on the bed. She starts to dance in her silly, drunken way, half dance, and half undressing as she pulls the straps on her armor to let the thick pieces of leather fall to the floor.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   

Back to top Go down

Little Ray of Sunshine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next