A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Little Ray of Sunshine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:29 am

Cynder gasps and moans, her back arching as she feels her womb filled up with Phantom's thick seed. She could even feel it leaking from her, trailing down her thighs and sticking between her and her lover. She breaths heavily as her mind sails on a high of pleasure, her mouth wide open and eyes hazy. "F-fuuuuuuck~."

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:58 am

Phantom gradually relaxes his hold on Cynder, releasing her rear from his fingers and her neck from his mouth. He pants softly and nuzzles into the mare's shoulder, rubbing her lower back gently as he catches his breath, body occasionally shuddering with residual pleasure. After only a few moments, the shade seems to be fully recovered and starts to roll his hips, stirring up his cum in Cynder's womb and moving his member against her sensitive walls.

"You get what you needed, or could you use a little more~?" He whispers into the mare's ear, nibbling at the tip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:08 am

Cynder huffed and let herself flop against Phantom's chest. She moaned again when he started to move again, clutching his shirt. "W-Wait I just caaaaaAAAME~!" Her words were coupled with a sudden wet squirt between her legs. She breathed heavily and held onto Phantom as tight as she could.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:13 pm

Phantom chuckles softly and wraps his arms tightly around Cynder's waist, holding her against his body, feeling the warmth and softness of her breasts being pressed against his bare chest. The shade continues rolling his hips, faster now, "Seems you're still a little pent up, let me help relieve that pressure~" he whisper's into Cynder's ear before pulling back just enough to kiss her roughly and starting to buck, proving he'd never be satisfied with giving her only one orgasm, or two for that matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:07 am

Cynder gasped and moaned, trying to beg for Phantom to slow down, but her words wouldn't escape past the sounds of pleasure she made. Her hands wrapped around his back under his coat, clawing at him as he drew orgasm after orgasm from her dripping marehood.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:06 am

Phantom growls softly at Cynder's clawing fingers, urging him to thrust into her harder. He removes his cloak and lays it on the ground behind Cynder before adjusting their position, leaning the mare back and sitting up onto his knees until Cynder is lying on her back beneath the shade, pinned under his weight as he pounds into her even harder with his new range of motion and control. The sound of their hips meeting with every thrust echoes through the ally, wet and sloppy from their previous ejaculations. Phantom pulls Cynder's arms from around him and pins them by her wrists next to her head. He looks over the mare's exposed body, grinning and snorting at the sight of her bouncing breasts and swollen stomach, jostling with his seed every time he hilts her. He chuckles when her sees the expression on her face, wishing he had a mirror to show her.

"You should see yourself right now, you look like a complete slut~ Letting me fuck you likes this in a back ally, after we've only been together a few days~ Even the first time you let me please you you acted like a little whore, cumming until you passed out and then still pouncing me in the morning for more~ You're a regular little sex addict, and as much I would love to take responsibility for that, I don't think I can~ You would have wound up this way with or without my unique assets, wouldn't you have~? And you would love every moment of it, just like you are now~ You want to feel this way all the time, feel so full with a thick, hard cock and hot, sticky cum~ I bet once you get a taste of my seed it'll be the only thing you'll ever want to drink, and you'll gulp it down like a greedy little glutton, suckling at my cock like a hungry filly at it's mother's teat~ Hahaha, admit it, you're all mine, no other stallion or mare or even minitaur could give you what I do, make you feel as good as I do, and you'll do anything to keep me around and interested, right~?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:08 am

Cynder murrs as Phantom lays her back, taking the short moment of rest to breath and try to regain her senses. "F-f-fuuUuuUUUCK!~" Squeals as he starts thrusting harder. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes started to roll back in her head as Phantom's massive cock pounded her insides and made her cum over and over again. Then he took her arms and pinned the by her head, giving him the last of her control as her legs were jello by this point.

His words would get a wet response, as Cynder's back arched and she violently squirted all over his crotch again. She fell back on the coat and continued to helplessly moan and squeal with pleasure, totally lost in the rough fucking.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:26 am

Phantom growls when Cynder squirts around his cock again and kisses her roughly, pushing his tongue into her mouth and reaching into her throat. He pounds at her relentlessly until finally, with one last push, he forces his knot past the mare's entrance and locks himself inside her. With a feral growl from deep in his chest, the shade fills Cynder with his seed for the second time, this time keeping it all inside with his engorged knot, inflating her womb to the point of a small pot belly. Phantom shakes and shudders with a powerful orgasm before collapsing on top of Cynder, slightly off to one side so as not to squish her swollen stomach. He breathes slow and steady against the mare's neck, wondering what she would have to say when her senses returned to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:48 pm

Cynder gasped and panted, breathing heavily as she moaned and tried to keep a full breath, failing at it. She feels his thick knot push forcibly into her already full love canal and squealed, feeling the heat filling her up and moaning as he finally stopped to fill her up.

With her belly distended and Phantom layin atop her, she lay there, her breath accompanied by shaky moans as her body twitched and her eyes stayed nearly rolled back into her head.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:52 pm

Phantom lays beside Cynder for the minutes until his knot has shrunk enough to allow him to pull out of the mare. He sits up carefully and holds Cynder's waist as he slowly pulls free of her squeezing nethers, groaning lightly. As soon as the shade's knot pops out his seed begins to flow from the mare around his cock, pooling on the ground beneath them. Phantom smirks slightly and rubs Cynder's belly as he pulls fully out, letting his semi-flacid member hang between his legs, coated in his own cum and Cynder's. Part of him wanted to wipe himself clean with the mare's breasts and make her use her mouth, but he decided to save that for another time and instead forms a towel from the shadows to wipe them both off with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:02 pm

Cynder slowly comes to her senses, slowly leaning up and looking at the mess Phantom had made of her. "F-... Fuuck..." She moan out, feeling very lightheaded. "I liked this outfit..."

She huffs and twitches as Phantom cleans her off, feeling better after a bit. Even good enough to give her lover a good punch in the arm. "Back alley slut, am I?" She questions, still blushing quite hard.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:06 am

"You're outfit will be fine," Phantom promises as he wipes up the last of their mess, chuckling at the punch to his arm, "I meant it with love and affection," the shade leans down to give Cynder a quick kiss on the lips, "And by the way you came when I started talking to you like that, I'd say you loved it too~" he teases before kissing the mare again and standing up. He helps Cynder up as well and straightens out his clothes, picking up his cloak and brushing it off before wrapping it around his shoulders.

"We should go before somebody comes to investigate all the noise~ Was there anyplace else you wanted to take me this evening?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:49 pm

Cynder blushed when Phantom told her that she came. "Y-You're just imagining things!" She says, pouting and crossing her arms. She huffs and stands with him, pulling herself up on his arm. She gave him another punch at his last statement, then her stomach appeared tobhave something to say, letting out a growl. "Oh... I guess It's lunch time."

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:24 pm

Phantom chuckles again and slips his arm around Cynder's waist, pulling her close to him as he leads her from the ally to the street,

"Sure sure, I just imagined you soaking my crotch with your femcum squirting around my cock that you were gripping so tightly too~" The shade teases and kisses Cynder's cheek, "I guess the least I could do is get you some food after all that, where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:12 am

Cynder leaned frustratedly against Phantom and stuck her tongue out at him. "There's a diner I like to go to down the road. We can go there." She tries to take a step on her own, but whimpers and catches herself on Phantom's sleeve. "... Um... J-Just let me get more feeling back in my legs..."

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:02 am

Phantom frowns when Cynder stumbles, slipping both his arms around the mare and holding her close to him, "Are you alright? Sorry, I guess I may have been a little too rough..."

After a moment of silence the shade leans down and hooks his arm under Cynder's knees, lifting the mare and supporting her back as well, and starts to carry her down the street, giving her a slight smirk and a wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:18 am

"Maybe just a bit." Cynder says as she clings to Phantom's arm and gives him an unintended snuggle. She was just getting comfortable when she was suddenly swept off her feet. With a tiny yelp, she found herself in Phantom's arms, being carried like some kind of princess. "H-Hey! Careful there."

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:06 am

Phantom smiles down at Cynder as he carries her towards the little diner she pointed out,

"Don't worry, I won't drop you. So, what does this place serve that we're headed to?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:11 am

Cynder pouted as se was carried, but got over it pretty quick. "Lots of stuff, really. Their special is this awesome breakfast pancake, but we're too late for that. They do a good burger though. And it's one of the few diners in town that's actually clean."

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:30 am

Phantom 'hms' softly as they close in on the building,

"Well, I mostly eat for flavor, as I have no need for sustenance, so I'll just get whatever has the most taste to it,"

The shades sets Cynder down just outside the door to the diner and opens it for her, letting the mare go in first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:48 am

Cynder, thankfully, could walk on her own when she was put down. She walks through the door and then takes his hand, walking him over to a booth. Near the corner of the diner. It was oddly secluded, and out of view of most of the building. She sat down on one side and picked up a menu, looking over her options. "If you want flavor, you should definitely get the fried bloomin' onion." She says.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:53 am

Phantom smiles to himself as he lets Cynder lead him to what he presumed to be her preferred table. The shade slips into booth across from her and picks up a menu as well, beginning to glance through it. At the mare's suggestion, he flips to the page with the dish on it and lets out a low whistle,

"Wow... That does look pretty good. What are you thinking of getting?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:03 am

"Probably a pot pie." Cynder says as the pair are approached by the waitress.

"Good afternoon, you two... Are you sure you don't want better seating? We've got plenty of room." The waitress asks.

"Nope, we're good!" Cynder says with a chipper smile.

"Wwweeeelll alright then! Can I interest either of you in our special today? The chef is doing all day house pancakes!"

Cynder beamed at this and immediately threw up her hand. "I will!!" She practically shouted, to the alarm of the waitress who let out a laugh.

"Alright, one order of pancakes. And for you, stud?"

Last edited by Alpha P on Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:11 am

Phantom chuckles softly and shakes his head at Cynder's actions, cocking an eyebrow and glancing sideways at the waitress for the way she addresses him, but seemingly unbothered by it. He flashes the mare one of his shark grins and responds,

"I'll be trying an order of the fried blooming onion, if you would please~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:24 am

The waitress jotted everything down and nodded. "Alright, one pancakes and one bloomin' onion. Coming right up." she says before walking away to the kitchen.

Cynder relaxes in her seat and looks over at Phantom for no discernable reason, giving him a knowing smirk as she sat there, waiting for their food to arrive. When it finally did, she perked up and picked up her fork, ready to dig into those pancakes like nobody's business. The waitress set down Phantom's food as well, a golden fried onion blooming like a flower and smelling just as good. The waitress walked away and left the two of them alone in their secluded corner and Cynder took no time getting to it, drowning her pancakes in syrup, spreading the butter around and cutting them up before taking a big bite that left a dribble of syrup dripping down her chin.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   

Back to top Go down

Little Ray of Sunshine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next