A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Little Ray of Sunshine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:03 am

Phantom smiles as Cynder adjusts her position, chuckling softly at the feel of her wetness against his length. He starts moving his hips to rub his shaft across her nethers and through her fingers while groping at her breasts with both hands now, squeezing and massaging as he moves them around and presses them together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:57 pm

Cynder closed her legs around Phantom's length, clamping her thighs tightly around him. She moans quietly under the sound of the music in the shop as Phantom slowly moves, dragging that wonderful texture across her slit and making her start radiating heat as she felt the arousal and danger of their situation.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:43 am

Phantom breathes softly against Cynder's ear and nuzzles against her cheek as his member throbs between her legs, dragging across her nether lips and against her inner thighs. He squeezes her breasts hard, pinching the nipples between his fingers, and pushes them together,

"You sure you want me to cum like this~? I'll make a mess all over the vinyls~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:08 am

Cynder gasps and breaths heavier as her nipples are played with and her breasts squeeezed hard. She glances back at him as he whispers in her ear, also looking at his member moving back and forth between her legs. "I-If you put it in me, I won't be able to be quiet.." She whispers back as warning, hoping he would abide by it. She didn't feel like being kicked out of her favorite record store for this.

She started to roll her hips as well, dragging her nethers across Phantom's member as he thrust it between her legs, getting wetter and feeling more pleasure as he rubbed against her.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:47 pm

Phantom smirks and chuckles softly, releasing Cynder's breasts as he slides his hands down her sides, wrapping his arms tightly around waist and holding her securely against him. The shade continues to nuzzle at her neck speak softly against her ear, hips still moving his shaft across her slick nethers,

"What do you propose then~? There's no way I can get him back in his cage like this, and judging by how wet it feels down there, I doubt you want to stop either~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:21 am

Cynder whimpered and gripped at the shelving of the CDs, thinking quickly before they were caught. "C-Can't you use those things?" She asks, shuddering as she feels the texture of his shaft rubbing against her. Good goddess she hoped she didn't get caught, but the thought of doing it out in the open like this...

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:25 am

Phantom grins and slowly puts his whole weight against Cynder, pressing into the rack of albums and securely pinning her there. The base of his member rests flush against the mare's rear, giving her a clear view of his twitching and throbbing member and pre dribbling tip, the shaft is slick and glistening with her own arousal. The way it pokes it between her legs makes it look almost as if it's her own engorged erection, signifying her intense and undeniable needs.

Phantom whispers softly into Cynder's ear, "They might be willing to help, but they'll need some persuading~ You'll have to do things you thought you never would and say things you'd never udder in your life~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:31 am

Cynder gasped at the sudden length slid between her legs, looking down at it with a bright red face. It did indeed look like it could have been hers. She watched as Phantom's pre dripped down onto the record cases, droplets rolling down the plastic. "I-Is now really the best time to be teasing..." She questions quietly. "P-Please, I can't take it much longer..."

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:17 am

Phantom chuckles and kisses Cynder's neck tenderly, nipping lightly as his hands slide up to gently grope and fondle her breasts, "And what's gonna happen when you lose control, hm~?" He glances around the shop at spots the back door not to far away, presumably leading into an ally behind the little strip mall, "Should we maybe move this elsewhere, just in case~?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:44 am

Cynder huff and glances at Phantom, then at the cashier who was still lazily reading his magazine. There was really no choice in the matter now, she needed it too badly. "L-Let's go..." She says with a shaky voice, leaning towards the door, but not wanting to be seen by the cashier with her butt exposed.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:00 am

Phantom smiles and kisses Cynder's cheek as he drags his cock out from between her legs, "hiding" it under his shirt for now. He fixes Cynder's clothes enough to maintain what dignity she has left and slips his arm around her waist as he leads her towards the side door.

"When we get out there, I want you to take charge and show me just how badly you need me~" The shade whispers into her ear before taking a quick glance around and slipping into the ally with Cynder at his side. Once outside he leans up against a wall and pulls the mare close to him, holding her hips and smirking as he waits to she what she'll do, paying no mind to the growing damp spot on his shirt where his own pre leaks from tip of his cock and soaks into it, giving off a strong scent of arousal and desire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:11 am

Cynder made a noise as Phantom told her what he wanted her to do. She looks around her new surroundings in the alley, squeaking as she was pulled to Phantom, feeling his hard shaft against her body and smelling his arousal clearly in the air.

"F-Fuck, Phantom..." She mewls, pulling his shirt up and over his length. "I hate you for this, but dammit... Please just fuck me~!"

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:43 am

Phantom 'tsks' and shakes his head, failing to hide a smile at Cynder's desperation, "You seem to be missing the point here, stop trying to make me give you what you want and just take it. If you want the teasing and toying to stop then make it stop. Be confident in what you desire, what you need, and just go for it. Know that I will not stop you, nor hesitate to provide what you desire, as soon as you take charge and demand it. Otherwise, you will have to beg and plead and suffer endlessly if you let me take control~" The shade cocks his head slightly and caresses Cynder's cheek, "Do you understand now what I am asking of you? Do you think you can handle that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:41 am

Cynder grumbles at Phantom, the big meanie. It was clear that he was going to make her take charge. Fine then. If he wanted to make her take what she wanted, she would. She took advantage of her earth pony strength and grabbed Phantom by the scruff of his shirt. "S-Stop screwing around." She says forcefully, though her blushing face betrays her. She sweeps a leg behind his and knocks him down to the ground against the wall, then drops herself onto his lap, looking (and probably behaving) desperate for relief.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:00 am

Phantom can't help but grin as cute, innocent Cynder tries to act intimidating. He lets out a slight "Oomph" when she knocks him onto his rear and chuckles softly at her desperation. The shade caresses Cynder's sides and says teasingly, "Atta girl, now you're getting the hang of it~" What the mare desires so badly stands stall tall between them, throbbing and radiating with heat, the shaft glistening with her own arousal and the head coated in Phantom's.

"Don't stop now, you're so close to release~" He starts to undo Cynder's shirt again and reaches around to unclasp her bra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:44 am

Cynder bit her lip and looked at Phantom's length poking at her. She let him work with her shirt and bra, taking to unzipping her pants and working them down off of her waist awkwardly. Then she sat up, looking at him and his size. How she remembered how much he stretched her, but she was prepared this time! She lowers herself onto him, taking inch after inch and moaning as she felt the pleasurable bumps and ridges passing through her.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:30 am

Phantom brushes Cynder's blouse off her shoulders and pulls her bra off, smirking as his eyes rover over her body. He starts to rub her sides and back gently, caressing her curves, but suddenly slides his hands down to grope at the mare's rear when she takes him inside herself, groaning from the pleasure of her tight walls squeezing around his girth. He tilts his head back and holds Cynder tight as she slides down his length, smiling at the quick progress she's making marked by the slight bulge in her abdomen stretching steadily upward.

"Nnngh, gooood girl~ Take it all into that gorgeous little slit of yours, let it fill you up and carry you to Nirvana~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:50 am

Cynder shuddered and bottomed out on Phantom's lap, sitting there a moment to regain herself. "Guh~." She lays her hands on his chest and starts to move her hips back and forth, grinding and feeling him move inside her ever so slightly, though it felt so amazing to be filled up like this.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:20 am

Phantom pants lightly and relaxes, coming down from the initial wave of pleasure brought on by Cynder taking him inside, though he still shudders occasionally as she grinds against his base. The shade wraps his arms around his lover's waist and holds her against him, rolling his hips in time with hers, "How do you feel, any better~?" Cocks his head as he speaks and kisses Cynder's lips at the pause.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:32 am

Cynder moans as she starts moving faster, picking her rump up and droppng it back down on Phantom's lap repeatedly. "So fucking good~!" She moans in reply, wrapping her arms around his neck as she starts bouncing on his lap.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:57 am

Phantom chuckles softly and smiles as he leans back against the wall of the ally, watching the look on Cynder's face, the way her breasts bounce as she rides him, and how his cock moves inside her, pushing her walls apart and penetrating so deep. The shade bucks his hips to meet that plush posterior as it comes back down into his lap, groaning at the sensation of his member rubbing against her walls in the opposite direction.

"Ohhh, Cynder, you're such a good girl~ Keep this up and I'll be sure to reward you with a delicious treat~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:34 am

Cynder's rear bounces over and over again, making her feel so good and driving her ever closer to her finish, though she still had plenty of time to enjoy until then. She sits straight up and arches her back, pushing herself up and dropping back down on Phantom's cock with a moan. Taking what she wanted never felt so good before. "I-I'm gonna cum~!"

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:42 am

Phantom felt pressure slowly building in his heavy sack, not getting off for a few days with the near constant arousal from being around Cynder making him more sensitive than usual. The shade pants with each thrust of his hips and grips firmly to Cynder's rear, growling deep in his throat when the mare tighten's further around his girth, signalling her approaching orgasm before she announces it.

"Nnngh~ Good, good, give yourself the release you so desperately need~ Mmph~ And I'll do the same, if you permit it~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:25 am

Cynder moans at Phantom's grabbing of her ass, it made her spasm and tighten down on him more. Her open shirt allowed her breasts to smoosh against his chest, the round soft mounds wiggling and moving as she does. "Y-Yes~! Do it!" She cries, tightening up like a vice as she lets out a squeal of delight, her fluids dripping down Phantom's shaft.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:57 am

Phantom groans as Cynder's walls clench around his member, gripping her ass tighter and holding the mare tightly against his chest as she rides him to her peak. The shade bites Cynder's neck and growls ferally, buck his hips up into her hard and fast, the head of his member pounding against the wall of her womb and swollen knot pressing against her entrance. With one last powerful thrust he pushes as deep as he can into the little mare, feeling his own cock against himself through her, and unleashes a torrent of hot white cum, quickly flooding and starting to inflate her womb. His flared tip manages to keep a good amount of the sticky substance inside, giving Cynder a bit of a bulge in her lower stomach, but without his knot to lock the rest inside it flows out around his cock, making a mess of the mare's thighs and his lap, creating a small puddle beneath them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   

Back to top Go down

Little Ray of Sunshine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next