A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Little Ray of Sunshine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Wed May 04, 2016 7:45 am

Phantom smiles as Cynder's arms slip around him. He nuzzles her back and puts a bookmark into his novel, tilting his head back to look up at the mare and resting a hand over hers,

"Good morning Cynder~ I trust you slept well~?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu May 05, 2016 1:11 am

Cyndet nods slowly. "Mhmm~." She says, walking around and crawling over the arm of the love seat, sitting herself down on Phantom's lap. "You've got godly fingers~." She snuggles against his chest and lets her legs hang over the arm of the chair.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu May 05, 2016 1:31 am

Phantom chuckles and begins lightly stroking Cynder's mane with one hand while the other caresses her shoulder. He quickly becomes aroused with the practically nude mare laying atop him, his shaft growing and stiffening, it throbs slightly against her leg,

"Why thank you very much, I'm pleased that you enjoyed my treatment~ I was surprised how accepting you were of my friends, as well. You really seemed to like them~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu May 05, 2016 1:59 am

Cynder giggles and wraps her arms around Phantom's neck, giving him a peck on the lips. "I thought they were cool!" She says, starting to cutely kick her legs. "And they felt pretty good too." She notices the throbbing against her leg and makes sure to wiggle lightly in his lap to tease it a bit. "I kinda wanna... Well um... I kinda wanna play with you again~..."

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu May 05, 2016 4:17 am

Phantom smiles and returns Cynder's quick kiss, wrapping his arms around the mare under her arms and holding her close. He smirks as his cock twitches in response to her teasing and he begins to roll his hips against hers.

"Oh yeah? Think you can handle another round~? You've already slept through most of the day, you wanna spend the rest of it in bed too~?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu May 05, 2016 4:24 am

"I like lazy bed days." Cynder responds, sticking her tongue out at Phantom with a smile. "Besides..." She shifts and pulls herself up, straddling Phantom's waist and sitting on his bulge. "I didn't get this last night~." She says, starting to roll her bare rear against his crotch, the oversized shirt covering her marebits while dangerously close to showing hew nipples, cleavage showing plenty.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu May 05, 2016 6:33 am

Phantom chuckles at Cynder's childish antics, finding them both amusing and attractive in a cute kind of way. He smiles as the mare reminds him she's actually quite grown and not just a playful foal. The shade slips hands up Cynder's sides, under the shirt, and caresses her curves while enjoying the view.

"Well I didn't want you to hate me when you sombered up, figured a helping hand would be easier to forgive~ Besides, I'm not so sure you'd be able to handle him~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu May 05, 2016 6:10 pm

Cynder snrks and crosses her arms, giving Phantom a sly grin. "Him? Think that highly of yourself do you? Well I can handle anything and anyone. Be it pony..." She reaches down with a hand and unsnaps his pants, starting to unzip. "Or beast~." She says with a teasing tone, reaching into Phantom's pants to pull out this "him" he seemed to have so much confidence in.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Thu May 05, 2016 7:23 pm

Phantom smiles back at Cynder as she jumpst at the challenge he's set before her. The mare's hand so close his member causes the shade to shudder slightly, cock twitching and throbbing in anticipation. A low rumble, almost like a purr, escapes his throat as Cynder's fingers close around his hot hard shaft and he gently grabs her wrist to stop her, sitting up as best he can in their position and putting his free hand on the back of Cynder's head, tangling his fingers in her mane and massaging her scalp as he urges her down to meet him for a quick kiss,

"At least let me warm you up first~ You passed out before I got a chance to taste you last night~" He says before kissing Cynder again, tilting his head slightly to deepen the kiss and brushing his tongue against her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Fri May 06, 2016 1:34 am

Cyndet blushes as her wrist is grabbed and she notes Phantom's strong grip. She pauses, blushing madly and smiling a bit. "O-ok~..." She says, letting go of him and sitting down patiently. She looks incredibly turned on suddenly, though she would never tell him it was because of the way he took control of her.

Last edited by Alpha P on Fri May 06, 2016 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Fri May 06, 2016 1:39 am

Phantom carefully switches their positions on the love seat, laying Cynder on her back and crouching between her legs. He undoes the last few buttons of his shirt she's wear and pulls it open, smiling down at the mare as he admires her body, lightly caressing her sides and thighs.

"You're absolutely gorgeous~" He says before starting to kiss down her body starting at her neck. He works his way along her collar bone and down her chest, trying not to get too distracted with her luscious breasts, sucking and rolling his tongue around each nipple just long enough for them to stand erect before he continues down her stomach, pausing briefly to smile up at the mare he resumes kissing all around her nether lips and then moves down the inner side of thigh, reaching her ankle before switching to the other leg and working his way back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Sat May 07, 2016 4:42 am

Cynder smiles and blushes up at Phantom, spreading her legs for him as she’s layed on the seat. He undoes the shirt and she blushes even more, but never looses her smile, even as he starts to kiss down her body, each one a little piece of candy for her senses. He goes further down, reaching her breasts, calling her gorgeous, a compliment which she gladly takes. Though she hides her face a little in embarrassment, still grinning like she was the happiest thing in the world.

Then his lips reach her belly, where he stops and looks at her. She then shivers and very quietly moans, enjoying his soft touch on the outside of her nethers, enjoying ever so much the kisses he was giving her legs, wishing it would just go on forever.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Sat May 07, 2016 8:00 am

Phantom smiles up at Cynder when he reaches the edge of her nethers again, as pleased as she is that she's enjoying this. He softly caresses her inner thighs a few times, leaning in close to gently blow cool air against her slit before lacing his hands on either side, thumbs resting on her lower lips,

"Let's see how you're doing, hm~?"

The shade gently spreads Cynder's pussy open to admire it close up and see how wet she's gotten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Sat May 07, 2016 4:49 pm

Cynder lets out a delightful whimper as the breath passes over her lethers, making her shiver with need. Phantom spreads her slit open and reveals the soft pink inside, lightly twitching at his touch, and freshly wet with arousal. "G-Good enough yet~?" She questions.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Sat May 07, 2016 6:16 pm

Phantom smiles at the sight of Cynder's cute pink little sex glistening with arousal. He takes a deep breathe of her scent and a shudder passes through his body, making his member twitch and throb with desire,

"Hmm, close," he speaks with his mouth hovering close to her spread nethers, each word brushing over the mare's sex as warm air, "but I want to make sure I get a good taste, so lets see if we can't make you a little wetter~"

Four tendrils slowly emerge from his back, waving gently in the open air before slowly descending to caress Cynder's body, two going up her sides and two going down. They trace little patterns along her arms and legs, teasing close to her breasts and along her inner thighs before very gently coiling around her wrists and ankles, lifting her arms above her head and keeping her legs apart they gradually press down, pinning her in place to the love seat, though they would give easily if she really tried to break free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Sun May 08, 2016 8:36 am

Cynder lets the tendrils make their way over her, finding the impromptu massage relaxing before they started to wrap around her wrists and ankles. She squeaked when her arms rose above her head, her legs opening further by Phantom's unspoken command.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Sun May 08, 2016 10:02 am

Phantom smiles up at Cynder and gives her a wink before returning his attention to her nethers. He opens his mouth slightly to let his tongue out, pressing the broad muscle against the very bottom of her sex and slowly dragging it upwards, over her vulva and urethra and across her clitoris, pulling his tongue back into his mouth and humming softly as he savors her taste.

"Mmm, you are simply delicious~" the shade comments before going in for another taste, dragging his tongue across the entire length of her sex again, blowing hot air against her nethers through his nose as he gets into a rhythm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Mon May 09, 2016 2:54 am

Cynder moans and squirms as Phantom's tongue drags delightfully up her little, mostly unused slit. She breaths heavily and smiles back at him, her face red with arousal and embarrassment. His moment used to speak was a moment where she would start to be glad she let him talk her into this. The next moment was spent with more moans and squirms, the foreign touch quickly proving to be the best kind of touch.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Mon May 09, 2016 3:02 am

Phantom continues lapping at Cynder's nethers, chuckling softly at her adorable moans and slowly tightening the grip of his tendrils to quell her squirming, curious if he restriction would excite her further. The shade gradually picks up his pace and presses his tongue harder against her entrance, working it open a little at a time, moving his thumbs in closer to help with the process. Meanwhile his cock throbs and twitches in his pants, drooling pre as it tries to break free of it's confines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Mon May 09, 2016 3:11 am

Cynder gasps as the licks continue, only this time with the tendrils holding on tighter to her, making her squirming that much more difficult. The added restriction excited her, adding to Phantom's control over her. It was a little bit scary, but at the same time, facing it felt so good~. The licking speeds up, as do her soft moans and restricted squirms. "Ph-Phantom~... P-Please... Don't stop..."

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Mon May 09, 2016 3:17 am

Phantom smirks at Cynder's words, wondering if he should just to tease her, instead pressing his snout against her clit and spreading her vulva with his thumbs as he pushes his broad tongue into her, burying his muzzle in her nethers as he reaches deep inside, moaning long and low at her overwhelming scent and the amazing taste of her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Mon May 09, 2016 3:49 am

Cynder shudders as Phantom's tongue penetrates her, letting out a low moan of her own as his snout presses to her clit. She pulls against the tendrils, squeaking when they hold her in place and moaning with pleasure at her inability to do anything.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Mon May 09, 2016 3:57 am

Phantom nuzzles into Cynder's nethers, tendrils pinning her harder against the couch as the shade works his tongue around her insides, tasting every inch of every wall as he moves it in and out and swirls it all around, groaning to send vibrations through her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Mon May 09, 2016 4:27 am

Cynder lets out a breathy moan, her struggling stopped by the tendrils as Phantom's tongue delves into her. "O-oo-oh goddess~. Mmnh, please~..." she squaks and squeals, feelingbthe pleasure building in her, almost ready to pop.

LeoValkenhein

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   Mon May 09, 2016 4:42 am

Phantom purrs into Cynder's nethers, pressing his snout hard against her, as if trying to reach her womb with his tongue. The broad muscle inside of her continues to assault every inch of her inner walls, making random patterns as it moves in and out, reaching deeper and deeper, to places she'd never be able to stimulate on her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Ray of Sunshine   

Back to top Go down

Little Ray of Sunshine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next