A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Transverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:18 am

"Aw cool." The suit held Ardor's attention for a little while, before it disappeared. "~Fun fun fun.~"

And then -- "I want rats!"

Ardor leaped over to a seat, one close to Clear. "We need more food and less vague threatening messages!" Humming to herself, Ardor spun around a few times on her seat before plopping down. Her tail-wagging slowed as something occurred to her. "Hey, do you eat things? This is a restaurant and it may have been prudent to let you order through me ahead of time but I seem to have forgotten in the rush. I know some non-bios who process organic matter. And you too, Diamond! Do you need someone to nibble?"

Acrimony snorted. "I asked you for orders, silly."

A wing wrapped around Clear's back as Ardor hummed some more. "I sense a disturbance in the workforce."

Acrimony's horn lit up as she pulled Kyrie's unresponsive suit and dragged her by it towards the table, carefully setting the small pony into a sitting position. The unicorn gave her head a pat as she arranged her limbs so they didn't look so askew.

"Ah, look! They're taking orders again," Ardor exclaims, her head pointed towards a classically-dressed server heading towards the table.

As the brightly-dressed griffin client-server came around, the lights seemed to dim. Everything seemed to slow down drastically and background noises died away. "Apologies for the complications so far," Ardor said to the ai, sounding really echoey. "But we have only just begun... begun... begun... or is it began... no it is begun... begun..."

Ardor grinned and everything was back to normal.

Acrimony's ears twitched. "I think our waiter is wearing artificial fibres."

"Anyhow, it might be a good plan to discuss where we're headed. I really hope Ardor didn't leave that out," Acrimony noted.

Ardor giggled, hugging the android close. "I think Kyrie is still asleep."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://portalhunter.deviantart.com
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:35 pm

"Ardor, can you please not do...whatever it was you just did. Ever again. You gave me a headache, and I don't even have the anatomy for that." Autumn gave the dracogriff a withering glare, hoping to give the gal a few shivers. Then again, she had a nasty habit of ignoring the clothier; something about missing most of the social cues and signals she got so easily from any else around her. And as usual, she felt herself be ignored as the griff ran onto other topics at rather insane speeds.

"--If you drew on my face again I'm going to be so very peeved." Kyrie blurted out while Ardor was in the middle of the word 'still'. She blinked a few times as she got reoriented to the whole being sitting thing. Her hooves flicked around a bit as she got her suit back into 'conscious' mode, and she slowly settled herself down. "Acrimony, be honest with me, did she--oh, are these our new ponies? I'm Kyrie. Kyrie Eleison. Sorry about my little leave of absence there. It happens."
She looked over the two new arrivals, eyes combing over each of them lazily, "Acrimony, they don't look very happy to be part of our crew. Was Autumn misbehaving while I was out?"

View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:37 pm

Low Brisk Orbit, Faerie Fire and Mind Blaze
The two mages roll their eyes at Bloodstone's antics, walking over in perfect sync as they step into the circle. "this had better work better than last time." they chorus.

Slice of Life
Castle sneaks around the other side of the table and tackles Ardor. Birds then land on them.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:23 pm

Ardor giggled. "Your face went all scrunchy, Autumn." Her tail wagged some more.

Acrimony's tail curled around the bay. "Ah, yeah. You're doing just fine, Kyrie. I don't think Ardor has anything to draw with right now." The unicorn made a face. "Never mind, she's got liquid markers."

"For emergencies."

"Hehehe. Anyhow." Acrimony took a napkin in her telekinesis and began shaping it. "It might be that Ardor also forgot to tell everyone about Autumn and how she likes to try out new outfits." She gave Ardor a look.

Ardor stuck her tongue out at Acrimony' "I do not remember not telling them!" Then Ardor was sent flying with a squeak.

Some markers rolled away from the point of impact.

"Hey." Acrimony put down her folded-napkin crane. "More birds?…"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://portalhunter.deviantart.com
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:18 pm

Clear's gears whir softly as she repositions to lean into Ardor a bit. "I may internally fit some synthetic fabrics around my circuitry. For style, yes?" She shifts her flaps with a sigh, thinking.

"I don't eat, no. Nor would it be wise for me to pretend to: I don't have those components fitted to my frame." Suddenly, however, there was no Ardor and Clear had no support. Off balance, she swung around and landed on her hooves.

"What the- hey... why? Ohh, bother it all." She returns to her seat and disgruntled position, making a somewhat cute grumpy face with her arms crossed. She also snagged a marker, because reasons.

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Mon May 02, 2016 3:22 pm

Diamond Mind
Diamond Mind moved next to Ardor, sitting down and frowning at what she said. "I don't need someone to nibble. Ah....Damn a menu would be handy..." She did a cold interface with her i-Screen, trying to find the menu to the Wunderessen on the local network. And then Ardor decided to do some metaphysical fuckery while she was interfaced. Her body started to twitch and shudder, her eyes now stuck wide open as one of her joined in sync with her body. "Ah...ah...thank god I'm in cold..." When Ardor stopped, Diamond's body returned to its normal, not twitching state.

When Food Kyrie woke up and introduced themselves, Diamond Mind nodded. "Pleased to meet you, Kyrie. I'm Diamond Mind. That suit you're wearing is rather interesting, I'd like-" And then Castle tackled Ardor before Diamond could change the subject and inform Ardor that she never mentioned anything about Autumn liking to try on new clothes, and birds landed on the pair of ponies next to her. "Oh my god we're in public. Just..." Diamond placed her face in her 'hands' and began cursing.  Anyone close would hear: "Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculé de ta mère...." in a very exasperated tone.

Bloodstone
Bloodstone shrugged as decided to walk in a bipedal manner into the circle. "What? I never get a copy of the mission briefing and everything always goes well. Is it because I'm just supposed to be funding you guys and not coming into the field? I'd rather see what you all are doing, see exactly how much I want to invest." And totally bend Attrition over that command console and f- Then Poisoned Coil's spell zapped them all, interrupting Bloodstone's current fantasy.

Poisoned Coil
"Oh please. Last time I was experimenting with a new resistance spell. I'm sorry it didn't make you immune to the heat off of lava, but I never said anything about it being an immunity spell." Poisoned Coil obviously wasn't happy with the pair, but then his circle activated, coating them in multiple defensive spells and curse immunities. "I tried to cover as many bases here as possible, so you guys will have to patch up any gaps down on the surface, because anything I have to make on the fly won't be as good."

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Fri May 06, 2016 11:32 pm

"I get the feeling that Ardor has either completely failed to explain anything about what we're doing or has quite purposefully explained everything wrong. So I guess I'll just have to fix those misconceptions she's been spreading." Kyrie groaned, giving an annoyed sidelong glance at the offending creature, completely ignoring everything about the tackling, "First off, you, one with the circuitry. Do not do that. Aboard a spaceship dust is an annoyance enough as it is; we can deal with very low concentrations, but synthetic lint cannot be effectively filtered out from the rest of the natural dust buildup aboard our little craft and Autumn here has a metaphysical reaction to that stuff, similar to how you'd have a metaphysical reaction if I sent a 12-volt pulse through some of your of your 5-volt gates.
"Second, and since I'll have to start from the beginning, Ardor was supposed to be finding friends of hers to join our motley crew. Given it's Ardor, I'm just going to assume she thought we meant 'potential' friends. This ain't no life-or-death mission or some kind of commercial venture so if she sold you two on that I'd suggest you just leave now before you get stuck in a tiny metal can with us. This is a pleasure cruise for the lot of us and we just wanted more faces around, and Ardor offered to provide us some. We probably should have anticipated Ardor being Ardor. If you were expecting something else you're free to go, not like you were really stuck with us either way."

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   

Back to top Go down

Transverse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: