A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Transverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PortalHunter

PostSubject: Transverse   Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:23 am

Players   [ 5 / 5 ]

Portal playing as Ardor and Acrimony
Lolk as Attrition, Blaze, Nyx, and Castle
Khaos as Autumn and Kyrie Eleison
Wise as Bloodstone, Diamond Mind, and Poisoned Coil
Very as Nox

Wunderessen

Acrimony, Kyrie, Autumn, Castle
The Griffon-style restaurant in the downtown section of Hedera A certainly stood up to its reputation as a fine eatery. It had been built to evoke the traditional styles of Sightsee, with stone and wood mixed into its structure; the walls were paneled with wood from about three feet above the ground, but the bare stone stood beneath this point. The floors were hardwood, lacquered to a fine, deep shade of maroon and matched in quality by the rafters that stood above. A brass dado rail separated the two layers, and metal lamps lined the walls and stood attached to support pillars, though it was doubtful that they were burning actual oil in them, even if they had been designed to look like such ancient pieces of technology.

The menu hosted a wide variety of foods for hungry clientele, from fresh garden salads to strange and exotic meals of tripe and steak. Everything that was cooked tasted smokey, just another bit of proper traditional Sightsee cooking: a genuine brick oven stood in the back of the place, and everything was cooked above an actual wood fire, rather than just cooked over gas and sprayed with smoke.

Given the time of day and the popularity of the establishment, it was no surprise to Acrimony that the place was beginning to fill up. There was an abundance of space in here, with other tables far away enough for a rather calm atmosphere.

Dappled sunlight shone down on the smoothly-polished brasswood table, shimmering through decorated drinking glasses that were made of real crystal glass. Heck, even the windows had the telltale warping of blown pieces. It was a very familiar environment to Acrimony, reminding her of the years she had spent visiting planetside colonies. And now she was on a planetary surface again, placing an order for a dish she hadn’t tasted properly in years.

Her hooves drummed on the table. She shifted around in her seat, exosuit humming as her tail swished back and forth in nervous anticipation. In the back of her head, on a separate layer from the pastoral background music and muted restaurant chatter, was Ardor’s voice. A near-constant flow of updates and comments from her friend, who was now announcing her imminent entrance. The new people she was dragging into the crew of Emberizid certainly sounded like they were going to be interesting to deal with.

Ardor, Nox, Diamond Mind
From the outside, Wunderessen was no less old-fashioned. Smoke blossomed out from the rooftop, originating somewhere in the depths of the kitchens, certainly, and the cobblestone-floored porch was overhung with a rather fine roof; only accented further by the carvings abundant on its trim.

Coming up to the high-class caterers’ were a rather strange trio; an alicorn and some kind of mixture of drake and griffin, both with amusingly similar colour schemes, and a strange sort of pony-creature that made the dracogriff look tame.

The griff, rather small in comparison with the taller ponies around her, was chattering excitedly, ears perked up. Facing Nox, she yammered on and on in as chipper a tone as there ever was:

“You will strike quite the impression, I am sure! No worries there, Noxi! Except a few things. Hmm. Could you try to look shorter, perhaps? Hehehe. And you look so deeply religious! Well, I suppose this is a formal diner… I wonder how many princesses—”

Finished with her diatribe, she turned towards Diamond, “—And then there is Kyrie who is the one sitting next to Acrimony right now and both of them are wearing full-body suits but not like they are usually naked I think wait not so sure about Kyrie but then there is also the question of what you are going to be eating which is taken care of on my side because Acrimony already ordered for me two-hundred and forty-six seconds ago back when we were crossing the glass walkway and I began to talk about rats which is why I — Oh, look, guys! Curios! Knicknacks! A treasure trove of toys and *gasp*, garden gnomes! I wonder if Acrimony would like anything here?”
The dracogriff had been distracted by a little stall hawking some very secondhand wares, and while it would likely be a very short time before she regained some focus on what they were doing, it was nonetheless a distraction.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://portalhunter.deviantart.com
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:12 am

The tiny little bay sat next to Acrimony was currently deeply focused on what lay in front of her. A creation of epic proportions. Beyond imagination. Beyond, perhaps, even that thing that lay beyond imagination, and existed only in the minds of the crazy. She could not sit still, it seemed, and her nicely bobbed blue mane kept bouncing up and down with her head as she simply refused to remain still, not that that was a bad thing, really. It only really accentuated the styling she'd gone through today.
While she had forgone wearing anything particularly scandalous today, the little joints and bends of an exoskeleton traced across her body, barely visible given her fur, but certainly there for anyone bothering to look.

Twitching bit by bit, the crayon perched in her left hoof floated across the paper in front of her, leaving behind its bright orange in a schizophrenic mockery of all things art, edging towards what one might rightly regard as fridgeworthy materials.
Unable to keep herself focused on this one little morsel, she had spent the last few minutes babbling some strange, somewhat vulgar song, varying between barely audible to loud enough to get the attention of nearby patrons. It had begun with some ridiculous joke about elephants, and was reaching some kind of crescendo as she used her right hoof to flap around a paper airplane she had assembled from her napkin immediately upon taking her seat at the table, almost seeming to be singing to the airplane, really. "Robo-Captain, do you not realize that by destroying the donkey race because of their destructive tendencies, we too have become like...well, it's ironic because we—Silence! Destroy him!—Pew! Doo-dee-doo!"
And with that the poor little napkin plane dropped on the table, and Kyrie turned over to Acrimony, practically pouting at her as she shoved the kid's menu she had 'swiped' from the staff earlier into the unicorn's face, "Aaacrimonnnnnny, lookie what I drew for you!"
There was certainly something disturbing about the drawing. It probably was not the fact that everyone depicted was a stick figure. It probably also wasn't the presence of the one in the middle who appeared to have their head on fire.
It might have had something to do with the upside-down stick figure that had its stick-figure head pressed up against the flaming-headed one's, a stream of blue flowing off of its own head. towards the picture's ground. Namely because, more than just pushing their heads together, this figure appeared to be holding onto the larger figure like a baby koala and was pressing the lowermost parts of their stick figure bodies together.
Then again, it was also probably the third figure in the drawing that had it's head strangely close to this meeting of bodies. That could have also been it. It was a very generic stick figure, not even hair color, just a black outline. That did not help make it any less strange.

Autumn, while all of this was going on, was pointed ignoring these antics. While she looked a disturbing amount like Kyrie today, matching her in size and coat hue, only really differentiated by the fact that her mane was a shade darker and that she was "wearing" a long green dress that nearly trailed on the ground and yet still managed to move in scandalous ways when her tail twitched just the right/wrong way. Her 'sister' was being particularly insufferable today, though given that she'd managed to get her hooves on something that was supposedly alcoholic and had drunk half the glass almost as quickly as she put together that thrice-damned paper plane, this was unsurprising. What was surprising was just how willing Kyrie was to act like, well, like a foal. Size didn't normally bother the little mare, but today she was just embracing the idea a little too well.
Sure, she seemed to be enjoying it, but it was annoying and confusing and it evoked some very strange feelings in the normally-stoic clothier. Smothering the little thing was top in her head. Followed by perhaps a long day of very exciting activities after they returned to the ship. She had far too many ideas, and she so wanted to see if she could get Kyrie into an outfit right about now.
But they were in public, and that meant staying a little restrained. Doing what she oh so wanted to do to that naughty little girl would have to wait until they got back to the ship. And got the annoying additions to the motley crew to not bother them.
Maybe Castle could serve a good enough distraction until then?
"So, Castle what do you think of these new ponies we're getting? Just from what we've gotten to hear from Acrimony and Ardor? Don't have much more time to talk behind their backs, after all."

View user profile
PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:31 am

The unicorn shifted around on her seat again, her support suit adjusting her posture smoothly and silently. She had made her exoskeleton near-black, which Ardor insisted complimented her fiery mane and peach-yellow coat. That griff really liked fire-themed designs.

Acrimony let Ardor's constant stream of thought rush through her. Ardor just really needed somewhere to put her thoughts, and Acrimony was as good a listener as she was ever going to get. The unicorn's long ears twitched occasionally, reacting to Ardor's chirping and screeching.

Kyrie's boisterous singing, on the other hoof, was much more immediate and physical than Ardor's idea exchanges. What had she been drinking? By Nox, she really was loving this.

Ardor was about to tell her about a remarkable coincidence or something along those lines when paper filled her field of view. "Oh?" Stick figures? "Hehe, nice… Very dynamic!"
Acrimony chuckled.

But…

"…Wait." That looked a lot like… "Um. What is it, though?"

Ardor had gone surprisingly silent.

Last edited by PortalHunter on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:39 am

Castle looks up from the crow perche don her shoulder. She hadn't brought it with her, that much the rest of her crew had made sure of (much to her displeasure). It had simply landed on her as they sat down. Someone well-versed in the planet's ecology would know it wasn't native to the planet at all. This raised the question of how in Tartarus it was there.
Castle wasn't telling. At any rate, she was being bugged by one of her two bedmates, specifically the less hyperactive of the two. "Hmm. I would imagine they are deranged hooligans that we will not feel bad about murdering and eating if necessary. I just hope they get some interesting mail. And have shitty password strength." She said, nibbling on a sandwich. She shared some with her crow, watching Kyrie as she leaned slowly onto Autumn. "Autumn... Kyrie is being loud."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:56 am

"Well," Kyrie explained, pulling the paper back and indicating in rather magnanimous gestures and far too much enthusiasm, "That's you, and that's me! And that's Autumn helping us with our game. And it's the best game like, ever."
It was in that moment, with a dopey look across her face, that the she-demon that was Kyrie was far too close for comfort. Not to Acrimony, no, but to Autumn. She had her nose buried in the collar of the Clothier's dress, snorting into it and inhaling the scent of her lover. "Hey there, pretty pony."

"I do agree, Castle. But just as she is being rude, you were told to not find yourself followed to the restaurant by any small black birds, and lo and behold, what have we here?" Autumn didn't seem to react to Kyrie's little push, at the moment simply being in the middle of a pony sandwich and just responding to Castle's little bite. "Much less, you know full well what Kyrie being loud truly entails."
"And while I'm on the topic of entrails, can you not discuss your disturbing fascination with cannibalism at the table?"

View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:01 pm

Diamond Mind walked along with Ardor and Nox, frankly resisting the urge to vomit at the sickeningly nostalgic Wunderessen. She...or he...or whatever it was wearing a very dark blue skintight jumpsuit and an orange vest that had multiple pockets, along with a small, transparent screen in front of their left eye with the occasional information moving around on it. A blip appeared on the screen, coming from within the restaurant, but she dismissed it as an anomaly. "Ardor, baby girl. I need to know who decided we needed to eat at such a terrible place. It's got smoke coming out of it, it's made of wood and stone, and it doesn't look structurally sound." She watched Ardor get distracted by a stall. "Erm...weren't we going to lunch in a structural disaster with very few electronics inside that uses very out of date techniques to create food that we could get literally anywhere else for cheaper? You know...instead of wasting money on lawn gnomes?"

PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:59 am

Ardor cackled something rather incoherently. She craned her neck at Diamond with her head tilted far more to the side than most others would have been comfortable with. "They are being silly? But what frabjous and nostalgic décor! I rather appreciate zeerustious designs but this authentic rusty stuff is cool too. And I only have a partial awareness of how I know this architectural style!!!" The griff stopped bouncing for a second, her eyes going wide and cold with surprise and comprehension.
Then she resumed her merry trot and continued on towards the restaurant's entrance, acting like nothing had happened.

Back to top Go down
PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:02 am

Acrimony traced Kyrie's crayon-drawn lines, following the simple coloured shapes on the paper. Then a snap of realization. Ardor held up an imaginary sign in their shared mindspace that read "Wasn't That Obvious?"
"That sounds like fun." Conflicting feelings and confusing thoughts filled Acrimony's mind. Ardor tried her best to sweep it away with a wing and tossed in a few ideas of her own.
<Kyrie is being rather concupiscent again.> Ardor sounded very giggly. <I wonder what would happen if my fashionably-late appearance got delayed by accident and did not distract her from her current progression of thought? Thought continues into action!>
Acrimony thought about that for a second.
Ardor made a bad joke about Acrimony thinking about thinking.
<Bad Ardor.> Acrimony then bopped the griff mentally on the snoot.

After a few seconds…
<This Game sounds like much fun. Mind if I join in?> Stereotypical mad laughter followed. Acrimony would have made a nice fountain right then if she had been drinking something. She did an okay impression of a sputtering pipe instead.
<Oh, I have arrived!>
<You're at the doors and I can really tell you're hungry,> Acrimony remarked.
<I am in the entrance hall!>
"I can tell."
"Hey, I CAN HEAR YOU!"
<not that loud please>
<Sorry>

Last edited by PortalHunter on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Castle pouts, looking up at Autumn with pleading eyes. "But her voice is so high pitched! And I can't help that my pretty black birds love me." she says, contemplating gnawing on someone's arm, but deciding against it. "Fiiiiiiine. Honestly, you people are all prudes." She says, grumbling as she snuggles up next to Autumn. Several more crows watch them form the roof. The number is increasing steadily.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:13 am

Low Brisk Orbit
Bloodstone, Poisoned Coil, Attrition, Nyx, Blaze

The F.M. Song ‘n Dance approached apoapsis with all the silence and serenity of a hunk of metal the size of a whale drifting through stardust. It left a little trail of propellant in its wake as its systems stabilized the ship, preparing for one last burn. The crew were ready, supposedly, and this would be the last chance to discuss things discreetly and make any last minute preparations that did not involve some sort of governmental oversight.

Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:03 pm

[Diamond Mind]
Diamond sighed at Ardor. "Riiiiight. Zeerust. What a wasteful style of architecture..." She watched Ardor bounce and then stop, going towards the restaurant. "Ardor, I'm tempted to study where you get all that energy and put you in a massive hamster wheel so you can generate power for the entire universe..." She followed Ardor through and smelled the air, taking in all of the wonderful smells of the restaurant. "Wait, they serve meat here?! And not the synthetic stuff? Ardor, you should have told me about that before I started passing judgment of this place on the architecture and style alone."

[Poisoned Coil]
To the untrained eye, the serpentine pony wearing massive amounts of robes was drawing chalk circles in one of the commons. To the trained eye, that same serpentine pony was drawing chalk circles for some form of ritualistic magic. Either way, Poisoned Coil was making sure he was busy doing something useful. He occasionally checked his book, making sure he was doing each rune in the circle properly.

[Bloodstone]
Bloodstone grunted at the sound of his alarm going off for the 11th time this sleep cycle, rolling out of the bed he had been lying in, falling ten feet and landing on the floor. Two questions came to the lich's mind. Question 1: Why was his bed on the ceiling? And Question 2: Why was he wearing a maid outfit? Within a few seconds, he remembered the answer to Question 1. He was playing around with magic and decided to sleep on the ceiling. Then a third question presented itself before he could even consider the answer to the second. Why the hell was he sleeping? He didn't need to sleep unless he ended up...drinking...a lot...Maid outfit explained, Bloodstone stepped out of his room and trotted into the hallway, probably to find something to eat despite not needing to eat.

Last edited by Wiserodin032402 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:01 pm

Low Brisk Orbit, Attrition
Attrition seems to outside observers to be perfectly still, save for her wings and fore hooves. These four appendages blur across the console in front of her, as she takes the ship towards their pre-planned meeting place on the planet. Reinforce was counting on them to secure a foothold, and she would not disappoint. She briefly activates the intercom. "Would all crew-members change out of their maid outfits, clean up the dice, and suit up for combat? Additionally, all mages are to prepare for curse-removal." With that reminder, she turns back to the helm.
The place was down below, a set of ruins avoided by the locals due to their cursed nature.
The curse was real, of course, but that's what the mages were for.

Low Brisk Orbit, Nyx
Nyx groans, and steps off the ceiling onto the floor. The maid outfit dissolves into a pile of leaves, which she shuffles off to the side. The peeved faerie begins to loping trudge towards the crevice of the ship where her gear was stored. Once there, she wrenches free a large halberd, her suit, a sidearm pistol, and a bag of stuff she would use to remove curses. It was mostly candles, powders, and chalk though. She honestly wondered ta times why it was needed, but..... well, she was hardly one to talk. Her telekinesis wraps the suit around her, buckles being pulled taut.

Low Brisk Orbit, Mind Blaze
Mind Blaze bolts upright in her bunk, the maid outfit being torn to shreds as the aura of clashing forces expands from around her. She could fix it later. She hops off the bed, the massive cannon being pulled gently along as if it were a broom behind her. The suit follows, sliding over her as she grabs the dice off the floor.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:20 pm

"Thanks~" Kyrie whispered somehow having maneuvered her mouth to Acrimony's ear while she was distracted by thinking too much. She pulled away just as swiftly though, managing to bury her face back in Autumn's mane again. Acrimony might have spotted just a hint of a blush if she was fast, possibly revealing that the little demon of a pony did, in fact, experience shame.
But not very much.
Ardor's announcement, however, got her attention again, and spiffy little pony took it as an opportunity to hope off and meet the new crew. Today had been pretty boring so far, so maybe the new ponies would liven it up?
She managed to track down the very-obvious griff rather swiftly, and she loped in for the kill, limbs cantering on towards the strange amalgamation, aiming to tackle her and perhaps even hug her. That is, that was what she was going to do, but all she succeeded in doing was running up to Ardor and then suddenly coming to a stop right in front of her with one back hoof still in the air, eyes closed, and altogether about as conscious as a hill of beans.
Technology was a wonderful thing, when it helped you not smash your face right into the floor.

"You and I know full well that they'll do whatever you tell the...wait, when did this become plural? Goddamnit, Castle. It's bad enough with one of these things breaking quarantine." Autumn outright pushed Castle back off of her at this point, glaring at her, "Your fault, your problem. You have to deal with detoxing every last one of them and making sure that they have picked up nothing from the local enviro. I am not dealing with one of you lot catching the local strain of avian measles and getting everyone onboard sick with something that'll get us turned away at every spaceport in the galaxy."

View user profile
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:15 am

"Umm, is she alright?" Clear Sky, an android that is totally-not-a-replacement-no-really aircraft model made of living titanium with little to no armament, asked the griffon who had brought her here. She shifted nervously and carefully studied the oddity that had flung - herself? - at her new traveling partner. She watched as some personal technology prevented the supposed narcoleptic female from hurting herself. "Is this one of the ponies you spoke of previously? She seems a little... how to put it... extreme?"

PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:13 am

<Rawr! Sleepy Kyrie pone!> Ardor tilted her head, ears perked, padding towards the small mare. Her toothy grin contained the promise of meat and probably snuggles. <This is the one, yesyes.> Kyrie was slowly being pulled forward, her suit’s legs working to keep her upright, with help from Ardor. Ardor appreciated that Kyrie was small enough to be pushed around by her easily, the two being of similar sizes.
<That? Extreme?? I think not, aviator! Indeed, this is an average occurrence. And is totally nothing to be seriously worried about. See? She looks at peace. So restful, teeheehee~~> There was a hop in her step. <I really would have liked to snuggle her while she was awake though.I am sure she shall be up and about and asking very many questions extremely soon. And you too! We will all ask questions together yes we will and it will be fun. So many people to meet and so many things to see. So many more extreme occurences to observe.>

Acrimony watched Kyrie go off to greet the newcomers, giving her some time to think about what Kyrie had drawn. She turned the paper over and over with her telekinesis, looking at the rough texture of the crayons she had used.
<Were you staring at her backside?>
Acrimony sputtered again, hotter this time. “Ardor, stahp eet.”
<I have to admit, the view from your side must have been spectacular.>
“What? nooo”
<I rather like the look of those support structures curving along her legs. Do you? You must be able to appreciate the beauty of suit-wearing mares.> Ardor winked.
Acrimony snickered a little as the little griff’s laughter washed over her. She let herself relax a bit.
<Oh, and Acrimony? Acrimooony! I have dear little Kyrie under hostage. I am walking the prisoner forward,> Ardor announced. <If you ever want to see her again, you must let an artificial fugitive aboard your starship. What do you say, Robo-Captain?> Ardor sped up her pace, now pretty much dragging Kyrie forward, hooves scraping the hardwood floor. <Think things over, Captain, before the prisoner awakes!!>

Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:18 pm

Slice of Life, Castle
Castle whines pitifully as she's pushed away, grumbling at the prospect of having to rent a drive-through hovercraft washer for her birds. "Awwwww.... Autumn, you know they'll be fine! They've been very careful, and none of them have lain with any foreign Avians." She looks around, hoping to find someone with authority over Autumn that she could guilt-trip.

Low Brisk Orbit
[Post Wise!]

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:10 pm

Slice of Life, Diamond Mind
Diamond Mind was struck by the sudden influx of emotion coming from the table that Ardor was facing, and saw an almost literal swirling ball of emotion gallop towards them, before suddenly changing and passing out. At this point, her frill was completely extended, poking out of her mane. "Ardor...do you have any idea what that was...at all? It looks...er..." Very tasty, but I'm not just going to do that right here... She turned to Sky and shrugged as best as she could. She followed Ardor over to the group at the table and looked over at Acrominy. "Are you Acrominy? I'm Diamond Mind, ship mechanic, part time pilot and technomancer."

Low Brisk Orbit, Bloodstone
Bloodstone stopped at the freezer, opening the door with magic and taking out a pair of griffon talons. He would remove his forehooves, placing them in the freezer while replacing them with the griffon talons, giving them a good flex as his used a spell to unfreeze them and reanimate them. "Man oh man...do I love universal donors! They're the greatest for part harvesting." He then brought a pair of wings out of the freezer before closing the door.

Bloodstone silently appeared behind Attrition, carrying the wings and smiling. "Hey Attrition. Hey Attrition. Should I wear these wings, or do they clash with the maid outfit?"

Low Brisk Orbit, Poisoned Coil
Poisoned Coil, upon hearing the announcement, cast amplify on himself and sighed very loudly. After making sure that almost the entire ship heard him sigh. He then went to work adjusting his super magic buff circle to add curse immunity to his circle. If anyone walked on it while he was working, he would leap on them and coil around them, dragging them away before returning to work on it.

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:32 am

"Shush it, you're not getting out of it now." Autumn chided, only turning her attention away from Castle as she heard the new ponies arriving at the table. She turned to them, and spotting the party, she grinned a great big grin. "Ardor! You got me a present! Oh, you shouldn't have"
The creature that at the moment strongly resembled the falabella the new arrivals had already met up with stood up and almost cantered over to the poor gynoid, circling around her with a swish of her tail. "It's a very strange model, but I can't really take offense. I wish to wear it." those words were definitely predatory.
The image of a circling shark was very clear at this point. The only thing missing was the sharp teeth in Autumn's smile.

View user profile
PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:16 am

Ardor hummed and purred.<Oh yes.> She considered asking something about why Diamond seemed so excited all of a sudden before Acrimony began to do a little introductory segment. Ardor mimicked the unicorn’s motions, hidden in the background, apparently unnoticed.
“Great! Real nice to welcome you aboard, Diamond. I hear you're pretty darn good with what you do.” Acrimony raised a foreleg to shake hooves or do a little greeting gesture. Then she saw the android behind Ardor and temporarily lost her chain of thought. “Huh. Hallo!” What was that? Acrimony wanted to ask questions, like, seriously. “Nice to meet you too.” So many things happening.
Autumn took notice of the metallic mare as well. The attention seemed quite unsettling to Acrimony.
Ardor cocked her head at Autumn. “I think it may be best to introduce ourselves and have some food first! And then we can get to the real fun. Like job assignments! We can see to your quarters. And lightcore bond—”
“Why don't we all go sit down and have ourselves a—”
Captivating experience?”
“Yeah, sure.”

Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:02 am

Clear Sky takes a step back, Is this... a threat? Another AI, or... something else? Exercising context protocols... Absolutely 0 shock responses from assumed associates. She bites her lower lip, before answering, "I, ummm... prefer to wear myself." She slowly skirts around Autumn to sit closer to Ardor. Ardor, while a bit absent minded, and a bit predatory, had brought her here. In Clear's mind, that at the very least made her Ardor's guest.

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:12 pm

"Ardor, this one's still programmed and stuff...and while I appreciate the idea of a droid that does their own maintenance and doesn't need me to constantly look after it, some systems are still kinda iffy on that whole 'AIs are people too' thing. As in, giving them full rights as sentient beings. Those systems are weird. I know some weird ponies talk about that whole 'what is and is not a brain' thing but I'm a person and I don't even have any sort of nervous system like that." Autumn prowls around the gynoid a bit more, before stalking over to Diamond, "As you are likely already aware, I am That Which Shapes Tears Like Autumn Leaves, but you may call me Autumn. Now, I normally wouldn’t bother doing this, but I also realize Ardor’s the one who picked you up today, and I know how ‘good’ she is at remembering details. So, ground rules: No synthetic fabrics on my ship. If its name starts with ‘poly’, then you can just drop it off, but it’s not getting aboard that vessel. Same goes for anything made of spidersilk. Do I make myself clear?”

View user profile
Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:57 am

Castle pouts as she is abandoned by her snuggle-buddy, who is now circling the robot.

Low Brisk Orbit, Attrition
A wing snaps out, hitting Bloodstone in the gut. Arcane energies dance along the reinforced feathers. "Personal space." She states, her voice flat and neutral as she guides the ship to a safe landing. "Suit up. Properly." She returns her attention to the console.

Low Brisk Orbit, Blaze and Nyx
The two sleepy magi finish suiting up, and meet in roughly the same area as Coil. They both look at him grumpily, before heading to the bay doors to prepare for deployment.

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:35 am

Ardor thought about elaborate schemes to disguise the poor little android as a poor little servant bot, or of somehow dressing Clear up in a fursuit to pass the ai off as a pony. She had very clear images of many scenarios of various levels of plausibility. Associations and bad puns flickered and fizzled, waiting their turns to be used.

Ehh. Simple explanations would suffice. "We can finally get into bondage properly. Literal enslavement for cultural appropriacy!" Her grin was going to cause permanent scarring. The griff threw the plans for impromptu roleplaying aside, right into Acrimony's happy thoughts about lessened workload and proper engine repairs.

"Ardor plz no," said the confused, flailing unicorn.

"What is a brain?" Ardor definitely knew what a brain was. Brains were everywhere. She was a brain too. Just by feeling her way around the restaurant, she could tell that there were well over three dozen squishy brains in the entire building, each mind represented in her mind's eye by indistinct glimmers of activity. The doll she was addressing was devoid of any activity. Castle's pulsing glow was surrounded by smaller, bluer blurs, while getting any familiar emotions out of Diamond was a challenge.

Acrimony was the brightest link, the one connected closest to her. Deep down inside, it sounded like the unicorn was screaming for some reason.

And, out of the corners of her third eye, she saw the omnipresent shimmer of artificial minds at work. It was very fizzy where Clear was, something that tasted like consciousness prickling at the edges of her ears, very sweet and bright if heard directly.

"Oh right yes mentioning spidersilk there was this one time where I spent some time with some people who thought space was one entire large grand magnificent fabric tableau and HAHAHA you made yourself Clear get it it is a funny joke [laugh] that was terrible of me."

A second's pause.

"I am hungry."

Rats were on her mind now.

Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:50 pm

Slice of Life
Diamond shook Acrominy's hoof and smiling at her. "I try to be the best at what I do." She turned around to see the pony-like something circling the synth and talking about wearing it. This puzzled the half-changeling, watching this strange ritual while thinking about getting some tea...or coffee...Oh, this was going to be one of these days. Then the pony-like something came over to her and introduced itself. "Er...nice to meet you, Autumn. And yes, Ardor certainly is...something..." She turned to her left and coughed, before turning back. "Oh? Allergic to synthetic fibers? Well damn, that means I need to re-pack for wool then." She removed her canvas vest, setting it aside and unzipping her polyester outer jumpsuit, setting it aside as she was now in a close fitting cotton jumpsuit and put her vest back on.

Diamond now had a claw full of a polyester jumpsuit and turned to Ardor. "Hey Ardor, be a dea-" And then Ardor spoke. "Ooookay then. No belts or jumpsuits for Ardor....Or maid uniforms." Diamond sighed, her horn lighting up and the jumpsuit vanishing.

Low Brisk Orbit, Bloodstone
Bloodstone took the hit from Attrition like a champ, not even reacting to the fact that it hit him. "Aw. You're no fun." He attached the wings to his back and vanished. He appeared in the armory, getting out a handcannon and a few replacement cylinders. He placed the revolver into a shoulder holster and the cylinders into a vest. He removed his maid uniform and replaced it with an environmentally sealed suit for some protection against any hazardous materials on the planet, then put on his tactical vest and shoulder holster.

Bloodstone then appeared at the bay doors, interestingly not wearing a helmet with his suit, but it hung loosely from his back. "So what are we doing today? I brought 12.7x41mm high explosive armor piercing rounds~"

Low Brisk Orbit, Poisoned Coil
Poisoned Coil finished his circles, then glanced over at the crew that was approaching the bay doors. "The circle is ready. Everyone should stand inside so I can activate it. You'll be receiving curse protection, enhanced reflexes, enhanced perception, and a few layers of shielding spells." He jumped into the middle of the circle, waiting for the others to come over to the circle. The moment they would step in, he would activate it and they would gain the benefits of Poisoned Coil's hard work.

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:03 pm

Clear Skies was suddenly fairly nervous about joining this crew. She had half a mind to steal a polysynthetic bandanna to wear over her chip housing. Swallowing, she shook her head. She had to get off this rock one way or another, and these folks were hiring. As things stood, she would very cautiously join them. And... maybe find a better crew or career on a different stop. Especially if That Which Shapes Tears Like Autumn Leaves continued suggesting wearing her like clothing, or denying her rights. Just because my emotional protocols can be checked and restricted doesn't mean they don't exist. She huffs and finds a seat a bit back from the table, stewing over the thought of being used like a toaster. Or an advanced body suit. Neither was particularly favorable to the sentient robot.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transverse   

Back to top Go down

Transverse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: