A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:48 pm

Under the water she nods slightly she is still blushing and quite imbarised. It was begining to get dark and as it happened her earing (tenticle parts) and the white/transparent looking part of her hair were easyer to be seen glowing the tips of her tail did as well and oddlly enuph even the tips of her wings.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:09 pm

"Woah..." He's so entrance by the light, he begins gently running his hoof over the soft feathers, "..so beautiful." He kisses the top of your head and takes in the scent of your mane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:12 pm

hear ears flick at your kiss and she slightly moves her head out of the water and she leans her head on your chest a little. her hair flick away from the side of her neck reveling 4 slits on her neck on both sides. They pulse while slightly spiting out water.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:27 pm

He wraps his hooves around you and sinks into your embrace, then whispers into your ear, "Slowly the sun has set, to make way for the moon, As Ah sit here, alone with you. The angel of the sea, came down to me, for nothing but to rescue me. Now she sits alone with me, there's no place Ah'd rather be."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:31 pm

she giggles and rubs her head agenst your chest "Hehe i did not know you were so poetic" She stated. The glowing spots on her pullsed as she said that. "Well its geting dark and if you dont want to be sweped away by the curant i sugest we eather go full in the water (imposable for you i guess) or we can go inland" She says perking her ears twords the far off ocean. Her stumic rummbles slightly

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:48 pm

He smiles, glad to see you liked his little poem, "Ah can be at times. Well, is there any part of your cave that has air in it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:52 pm

She giggles as she gets up "Well yes but not sure if you could make it anyways down their. the pressure is extreem, even the merponys could not reach such depths and well, a pony withought a fin lets just say its an accident waiting to happen." She says walking out of the water into the sand. It was cold and slightly windy but she did not mind after all in the deep ocean it was always cold and dark. "She layed on the sand and roled on her back 3 times and ended with a strech.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:11 am

Dusty walks out of the water and grabs his saddlebags, "Oh, well in that case, that ain't such a good idea. How.. How about Ah take you to my place? Ah'd have to fly ya there. Or we could find a place to stay in town."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:52 am

she stands up and shakes off the sand. "I have wings buckaru i can fly to an extent, im just not that grate at it." Llumina says with a slight smerk as she flaps her wings and flys slowly off the ground "S-so where to. you lead"

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:16 am

He takes off into the air and starts heading toward Froggy Bottom Bog. "Ah'll be sure not to go too fast."

A short time later, he takes you to a tree that has a pretty good sized house boat stuck in it. He lands on the deck and holds his hoof out to you, to help you land safely. "Ya shouldn't have to worry about keepin' hydrated, Ah got a shower here to keep ya soakin'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:42 am

"Ah ok thank you and sorry for geting your house wet" She says taking hold of your hoof and landing slightly lop sided *huf* "always hated the landings" She looks into your home and smiles "nice place you got here!" She says walking around trying not to nock anything down with her masive tail and so she decided to just sit down so she wouldnt nock anything down.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:20 am

From where you're sitting on the couch, the refrigerator, sink, and kitchen are are to your left, while on the right, sits Dusty's bed and a small closet. Everything looks nice and neat, and there are a few pictures on the wall. One of them is a picture of another stallion, this one with a grey coat and a blond mane.

"You don't have to apologize, it's OK, haha. Thank you, I'm glad you like it." He sits next to you and takes his saddlebags off, "Um, Ah was gonna jump in the shower real quick, if you want to join me, Ah can show you how to preen your wings?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:00 pm

She nods not thinking much of it because she does not know what a shower is after all she lived in a place with water she is always clean. "A-alright" She say looking at you while geting up. She looks around admiring the place it was much softer than her large rock cavern. It was also very bright in there one thing she was not used to. the only light in her home was eather exiting the cavern into the dark abis with the large creatures bioluminesing or the large cave cristal shandilier bioluminesing as well as the small ones on the walls of the caver.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:34 pm

"Alright then, it's through here." He gets up and walks down a hallway to the other side of the house. In this room, you see a few electric guitars, a stereo, and two bean bag chairs. Dusty opens a door and walks into the bathroom. "Jus' let me get the water runnin'." He walks over to the tub and turns on the water. As the water cascades from the shower head, he steps in and looks at you, blushing a little, "A..alright, come sit in front of me." he pats the space in front of him with his hoof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:17 pm

She nods carfully again trying to not nock anything down with her tail. She lays slightly down by puting her front hoofs under her slightly. Her tail pats on the the ground waiting for your next move

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:10 am

He begins by gently taking your left wing in his hooves and slowly spreads it out, taking a look at all the feathers. "So, what ya want to do is find all the crooked or bent an' fix em, l..like this..." he finds a crooked feather and gently uses his teeth to put it back into place. He then finds a bent feather, which needs to be done differently. For this, he wraps his lips around the feather and smooths it out with his tounge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:15 am

The first time he did it wasnt so bad. Now the second the fealing of his tounge on her wings made her feal strange. She instantly tensed up but she did not say a word. Her tail did not move at all, only slightly twiching. She exhaild slightly when you were done moving the feather with your tounge. She was slightly blushing but she had her head on the ground so it was difficult to see her face.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:11 pm

He noticed that you had tensed up, so after he was done, he slowly puts his hooves on your shoulders and gently massages them. "Yeah, it does kind of feel weird the first time being preened. Do you want me to keep going?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:39 pm

She nods. "Hehe i guess so." she said with a slight giggle. Her ears perked back at you. Her tail swished back and forth on the fround making the water on the ground move around a little.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:33 pm

"OK," he massages your shoulders and back a few minutes longer, then begins his work on your right wing while using a hoof to trail all the way up and down your back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:37 pm

She holds her breath again. It was hard to tell because it was so bright in the room but the glowing parts of her body pullsated back and forth from bright to dim at each of his touch. You could almsot say she was geting ghose bumps from his touch. At one point she almost moans but she holds it in startled at her actions. ".." And so she decides to more focouse on hearing the water droplets fall on the ground of the shower

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:50 pm

As Dusty gets more and more focused on his task, he starts to forget where his hoof is. Lower and lower his hoof falls, until he is caressing the top of your tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:57 pm

as soon as she feals his hoof on her tail which is close to her bum and other areas she slightly squeals and instinctivly stands up. "eek!" Her whole face goes red. Her tail on the contrary says another. It flicks slightly up

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:45 pm

Dusty was so surprised, he immediately stops what he's doing. "Oh! Ah didn't hurt ya, did Ah? Ah'm sorry Llumina..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:00 pm

"I-i-i-i" She stamers "ITS FINE!" She says compleatly red. She looks around not really knowing what to do. In merponys it is said their tail is the bost sensitive part of their bodys for one of many reasons. She sighs slightly "I-i'm s-s-s-sorry... I-i-its just that y-you touched my t-t-t ... tail a-and.. " She sighed once again and sliped down on the ground slowly. "I just was not aware of you going down there.." She said with a slight half grin half releaved look.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   

Back to top Go down

Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next