A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:18 pm

"Oh, so you're a predator? Ah eat fish from time to time, keep my protien up for my wings." Dusty also finishes his slice and goes for seconds. "Since you got wings, can you fly?" he asks as he takes another bite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:05 am

"Of course im a preditor haha what do you think i eat in the ocean?" She giggled white taking another bite of her pizza finishing it. "W-well i can sort of but i was never taught how to use them and plus, i never really go out of the water that offten so .. not really i guess" She said aquardly.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:14 am

Dusty gets a concerned look on his face, "Wait, have you ever preened your wings before?" he takes another bite of pizza and listens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:42 am

she blinks "Preened?" Her question was obviously showing she did not even know anything about how to take care of her wings let alone fly on them. "Look its ok, you dont need to look so concerned. I'v been this way sins i was little and i'v had little need for them sins i spend most of my time underwater. "She says slightly streching her wings out. The tips of the feaders on her wings the color was slightly faded out. You couldnt even quite call it white but it was normal. It was one of the few things that happened to a some pony who lived in such hard conditions under sea pressure no pony ever trully went.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:18 pm

"You have to preen your wings, that's what keeps them lookin' good and fixes any bent or crooked feathers. A..Ah could show ya how later... only with your permission though." He blushes deeply, his own wings twitching a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:52 pm

not understanding why he is blushing she just smiles and nods "I did not know that, and sure" She says puting her wings back into place.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:51 pm

Dusty nervously finishes his pizza, then looks at you, "Llumina, do you know what the act of preening between two ponies really is? I..its a v..very intimate thing... because it, um, has some side effects.." his wings start spreading out slowly, stopping about halfway, without him realizing, blushing even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:53 pm

She cocks her head to the side slightly "H-how does preening somones wings intimate?" She asked still quite puzzled. "I could only think of one thing that would be intimate but not that" She says still wondering how even simply touching another ponys wings could be intimate if any

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:04 pm

"Well," he rubs the back of his head, "Ah'll s..show ya." He gets up from his seat and sits in the floor next to you with his back facing you. He spreads his wings and points his hoof at the spot between his wings, "Here," his hoof moves to the space just under his wing, "a..and here, are two of the main arousal spots on a pegasi's wings... preening the feathers is kind of like foreplay." Dusty's face is beet red now, "Ah'd understand if ya don't want me to teach ya now..." He's obviously nervous, but if you looked in his eyes, you'd almost think he's scared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:13 pm

She stares at the areas he pointed at and she gets in for a closer look. You could almost feal her breath tickling down on the areas. "I'm afraid i still dont get it. Y-you know it could be that sins im slightly biologicly differant than you it does not affect me." She says while still examining the area with her eyes. "For me i dont mind. Anyways i can always tell you if im uncofertable if that is not the case." she says moving back slightly

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:39 pm

He shivers a little from your breath, "Y..yeah, m..maybe you don't feel it. Ah guess we'll see. Well, Ah'm pretty full, you wanna get a box to save it for later?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:42 pm

She nods "I need to head back anyways before my tail shrivles up" She says with a large grin ending with a giggle. She drinks the rest of her orange juise.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:59 pm

"Can't have that, can we? C'mon, lets go." He puts the rest of the pizza in a box and balances it on his back. He walks up to the counter and tips his hat to Don, "Thanks Don, how much do Ah owe ya?"

"Pay me next time, Dusty, you two look like you had a good meal."

"You know that's bad business, right?"

"I'm sure I'll be alright. You two have a good one."

"You too. C'mon Darlin'." He holds the door open for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:03 pm

"was nice meeting you Don!" she calls back to him noding at him before leaving the building. she walks out. At this point in time it was beging to get dark outside. She was not wet anylonger except for a few drops of water that remained on her tail *Shit stayed out to long* she thought while looking under her cloke to look at her tail. It felt very dry and it was starting to itch which was not a good sighn. Pluss her gills on the side of her neck (which were covered by her hair were beging to go dry as well. this was not a problem when she was out of the water but it only became a problem when she would go in the water. "Lets head back to the beach if you dont mind." she says walking in frount of you while looking back at you

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:28 pm

"That's fine with me, let's hurry though, you look like you need to go for a swim." He trots up beside you, and soon we were back at the beach.

"So, did you have fun today?" Dusty asks, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:31 pm

She takes her cape off and she sets it on the sandy ground before going in the water. As she walked into the water she slightly gasped her gills pullsed yearning for the water. She turned around and layed body deep in the water. "Yes i did, thank you for showing me that grate place." She said "O-oh sorry that you will have to pay for me..." She says forgeting that you have to pay to get food

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:50 pm

"Oh, don't go worryin' your pretty little head about that, The stallion's supposed to pay anyway." He takes his hat and the pizza and carefully stuffs them in his waterproof saddlebags, then walks into the water beside you. "So, where do you live down there? Are there houses or somethin' underwater?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:54 pm

"Oh its a cave. Its mostly dark all the time but if you get used to it there seams to be always fire works desplaying all the time... Haha i mean the glow in the dark fish showing off their light to catch prey. I to do it myself." She says proundly. Her tail automaticly curls around you withought her noticing it.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:03 pm

"That sounds really cool, Ah'd like to see that..." his hooves embrace your tail as he looks into your eyes, "Ah'd like to see everything you want to show me.." his muzzle moves a bit closer to yours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:10 pm

From the touch of your hoofs to her tail she blushes slightly "Im sorry did i move my.." She stops as she looks back at you and acsidently kisses you because she did not expect you to be that close. Startled she moves out of the water by standing up. "I-im sorry! I did not know you were that close! How indecent of me!" She says looking away from you so her face could not be seen. Although she was dark blue in color she was compleatly blushing

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:24 pm

He stands up himself, using his hooves to turn your face towards him, he kisses you back, holding your cheeks gently in his hooves. He pulls away a few moments later, then looks you in the eyes, his gold colored eyes reflecting light from the moon, "Don't be sorry, Ah liked it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:31 pm

"B-b-b-but!" She almost squikes it out her face compleatly flushed red not even her dark blue colored pelt could mask it. Her tail flicks nervasly side to side. Her hair covers her eyes and your unable to see them for the time being

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:38 pm

Dusty, thinking he did something wrong, backs off and sinks into the water, trying (and failing) to hide himself. "A..Ah'm sorry Llumina, Ah just... Ah..." his words get caught in his throat, not being able to say what he wants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:43 pm

She does not move but than she submerges into the water and she puts her head on your front paws. She sighs while she is under water. Her face is still covered a little you can only make out her blushing slightly.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:40 pm

Dusty blushes at your touch, beginning to find his words again. "Llumina, Ah know we just met today... B..but Ah really like you... A lot..." he takes a deep breath, then speaks slowly, "And, I..if you feel it too.. Then Ah'd like to stay with you tonight..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   

Back to top Go down

Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next