A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:41 pm

"Pizza hum?... I dont go out often... Ill try tasting it!" She says clearly knowing what it is but she had never tasted pizza before. she waits for you to lead the way

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:15 pm

"Great, it ain't too far from here. Come on." He smiles and wraps his wing around you, then begins walking down the street. "You know, Ah don't think we told eachother our names. Heh, Ah wasn't even thinkin'. Ah'm Dusty Roads, nice to meet ya." He tips his hat to you and grins, trying not to laugh at himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:17 pm

She looks at your wing wrap around her. "Haha i guess your right about that. Well nice to meet you Dusty. My name is Llumina... just Llumina." She says with a slight aquard grin.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:34 pm

"Llumina, sure sounds pretty." His eyes go wide, "Oh! Does it mean like, luminescence, like light?" He looks at you, his eyes full of wonder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:43 pm

"Hum-Finally, someone that gets my name!" She says her eyes widening. "Correct! The name was given to me because my horn glows if i wish it to. as well as one strand that is in my hair (Its not in the pick but its supose to be translucent as a jellyfish XD)" She says "I could show you it but its much to bright out at the moment and i'm afraid you wouldn't be able to see it in the day time. M-maybe when night begins if you stick around till then i can show you it glow." She says looking up in a pondering manor.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:02 pm

"Ah'd love to see that Llumina." He turns a corner and looks up. "Here we are, Don's got the best pizza in town. Ah think you'll love it." Dusty opens the door and holds it for you, just as you both are greeted by a tall brown stallion, "Dusty! How's it going?"

"You know me Don, jus' livin' life like an old dirt road, how ya been? Oh, by the way, Don; this is Llumina. Llumina, this is Don. She saved my life man."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:06 pm

"Its a plesure to meet you." Llumina said slightly bowing her head as a sighn of respect. She had few contact with ponys and sins this has been one of the few times she had come up from the deep ocean she had slightly lost touch to how sociaty had changed. She covered herself slightly more making sure her fishtail could not bee seen along with her wings just in case. "I heared from Dusty that they make really good pizza here!" She said still wondering what pizza tasts like. "Oh Pardon the water..." She said moving her hoofs leaving a slight trail of water on the ground but not a lot "haha ... I like to keep myself hydrated.." She said aquardly.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:51 pm

"It's nice to meet you as well," he was about to say something else, but Dusty whispered something to him, "Well of course, right this way." He leads us to a table in the corner. "Here you are, now what'll ya have?"

Dusty looks at you, "Let's start you off right. We'll have a large triple cheese pizza please. Ah'll have a Cola and she'd like...?" He looks at you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:09 pm

"o-oh i'd like.... humm, Orange juice plz" She says finally deciding on a drink. She would normally drink water but you know to much water for a whole year even breathing it in all the time can even make you sick. Her eyes looked around intreged around she toke notice of Dustys wisper but she did not ask him what he said to Don.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:39 pm

Don smiles, "OK, a large triple cheese pizza pie, a Cola, and a Orange juice, it'll be ready in ten minutes or less!" With that, Don went to go get the drinks, and Dusty looks at you. "So, tell me more 'bout yourself. Ah'd like to get to know you better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:16 pm

she looks at you and thinks "W-well there is not a lot to say about myself other than the obvious, how i look. As you see im not just a merpony because well... wings horn... pluss 4 hoofs and i'v never remember seeing any of my pack having them... I was the only one." She says trailing of "Oh i live at the bottom of the ocean in a cavern, yes its all rock, but you get used to it!" she says trying to sound optimistic. "W-well how about you? Do you live in this place or you passing through?"

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:44 pm

"Nah, Ah live in a place called Froggy Bottom Bog. Mah house is a boat that got stuck in a tree. Ah can show it to ya sometime, I..if you want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:11 am

She nods "So that means its in water? If thats the case im in!" She says happily her ears perkind up. As they did her ear ring chain jingled. It was in a shape of a jellyfish with strings as tenticles going till the base of her head. They moved about her head as her ears perked.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:21 am

Dusty heard the jingling and began looking around. "Did you hear tha-" Then his eyes fall on your ear ring. "Woah, that's pretty..." He leans in closer to get a good look at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:45 am

She slghtly moves back because of how close you are. "U-um oh! This old thing?" She say flicking the ear with the ear ring. "Hehe dont get to close the tenticles sting but other than that everything around it is silver and the center is just a stone. Its the tenticles you have to be carful with. Its hard to find non harmful parts at the bottom of the ocean ya know" She says slightly giggling

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:02 pm

"Really?" He moves back, not wanting to get stung. "Well, it matches your personality, an' it looks right purty on ya." About that time, Don comes back with the Pizza and our drinks.

"Alriiight, here's your pizza pie and your drinks," he sets the pizza on the table, then grabs two plates and drinks of of a platter on his back and sets them in front of us. "Dusty Roads, Llumina, enjoy your meal." Don bows, then walks to the wall and presses a button. As he leaves, a red curtain spreads out, keeping any pony from spying. Dusty facehoofs quite loudly.

"Ah told him to get a regular table."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:49 pm

She blinked at you "Regular table? Is this not a regular one?" She says confused while looking at the pizza wondering if she should wait for you to take the bite first.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:20 pm

"It's one of them fancy romantic tables, a private table." Dusty picks up the pizza cutter and spatula then cuts a slice out, carefully setting it on your plate. "So you ain't never tried pizza before?" he asks while fetching his piece. "Go ahead, see how ya like it." He takes his hat off and sets it beside him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:24 pm

She slightly blushes "So thats why the curtins are up ... W-well .., R-right!" She picks the pizza with her magic and than takes a bite of it. She instantly smiles and her tail flicks slightly sending water on the ground a little "Oh my god! This is so good!" she says continueing to eat the pizza in delite "Why have i not eaten this before!?" she says confused and dumfounded how she never even went to a place like this.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:50 pm

Dusty smiles happily, "Ah told ya it was delicious!" he takes a big bite of his own slice, before taking a drink of his cola. "Ah'm glad ya like it. But yeah, that's why them curtains went up. A couple years ago, Ah brought a friend o' mine who was like a sister to me here, Don thought she was mah marefriend and sat us at a table 'cross the room. She thought Ah set it up, but Ah didn't. Haha, Don likes to jump to conclusions sometimes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:53 pm

She giggles while taking another bite of her pizza "Haha it seams so... Oh if you dont mind me asking, what was it you were talking about before we sat down? Your wispered something in his ear did you not?" She said geting close to you clearly suspicious.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:08 pm

Dusty blushes a little, "Heh, saw that, did'ya? Well, Ah, uh, Ah did ask him to do that this time... And-" he was interrupted as surround sound speakers in the room kicked on, emitting sounds of the ocean at a comfortable volume. Dusty is tapping his hooves together with a obvious blush crossing his face, "A..and that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:18 pm

She perks her ears at the sound "A-ah, is that so..." she says blinking her eyes. she could not make eye contact with him. She was to imbarised to even turn her eyes to look at you.

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:32 pm

Dusty looks at you, gaining a little bit more courage, "Y..yeah, Ah sure did." he takes another bite of pizza. "What's your favorite thing to do? Like, for fun?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilitas

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:08 pm

She thought for a moment "W-well i think it would be watching a pack of large deep sea jellyfish move about." She says happly "other than hunting i guess" She says with a grin. she finishes her first slise of pizza and grabs another one. She brings the orange juise to her limps and drinks it. She sets it down after she drank half of the cup.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)   

Back to top Go down

Deep Sea Surprise (Private with lilitas)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next